Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods

On 2/17/2024 at 11:01 AM, bdmt said:

I don't think so? CWSS made by steve40 and Get Dirty made by 7StarC as far as i know.

Ohhhhh, I see!

So THAT'S why things weren't looking different. So you see I have CWSS, but I can never understand why my charcter's dirt just didn't look good, it always looked bad, it was because I forgot to install get dirty. :(

Dang, now I gotta find a way to make room for it, by removing another mod in my load order >_<

11 hours ago, Nevadathehighelf said:

Ohhhhh, I see!

So THAT'S why things weren't looking different. So you see I have CWSS, but I can never understand why my charcter's dirt just didn't look good, it always looked bad, it was because I forgot to install get dirty. :(

Dang, now I gotta find a way to make room for it, by removing another mod in my load order >_<

yeah the CWSS dirt effect looked like a shader or something and it was weird looking also.

I don't know what load order organizer are you using, but i'm usnig wyre bash wich has an option to check if a plugin can be marked as esl.

On 2/13/2024 at 3:54 PM, Nevadathehighelf said:

Yeah nexus is now LITERALLY trash. It's not just WOKE, but the quality of content has completely died since I was a member way back in 2014.

Now, the devs are just constantly fist fighting and banning 4chan racists, and russians (no offfence, but a lot of the users that get banned and cause trouble, are russian) who keep saying the darndest shit all across the platform. I give the nexus devs kudos for that, but the users there aren't as good as they used to be. 

That's why I'm saying

Dude vtaw come back!!!

😭

If it makes you feel better, Warfighter also got a warning. Nexus just wants you to switch your mods to adult, they aren't telling you to remove them.

I have read into the situation that happened there and I can understand Vtaw and would have done the same.

Warfighters mental health issues and copy paste mods aside.

I also see an issue with Nexus mods tagging rules (not starting on the "management" issues), as the enforcements are extremely inconsistent and debatable.

Vtaw mods do not fall under Adult Content Classification but might fall under the Sexualized Content rules.

Issue with that is that every depiction or a mod that contains bare feet would also fall under this rule and thus must be tagged NSFW. 

One can argue wether various kind of flags and symbols that refer to sexuality and the corresponding activity would also fall under this.

When looking at the term behind NSFW, the question arises if my boss would be happy to see Warfighters copy paste guns (some of which are used in current conflicts IRL) on my screen while I am at work. 

All in all I would stay of Nexus until they rework their age rating and tagging system.

Or as a compromise, Nexus tells exactly what pieces are NSFW in their opinion and Vtaw offers them as a sepperate NSFW addon for the Wardrobe pack. 

And as Warfighter wanted us to think of the kids: All IRL inspired weapons (includes COD MW) should be tagged NSFW in general as they are connected to IRL death, gore and suffering (sometimes stopping corrupt governments). Which is not content one should not consume while at work.

Edited by ZI0MATRIX
On 2/19/2024 at 7:33 AM, ZI0MATRIX said:

I have read into the situation that happened there and I can understand Vtaw and would have done the same.

Warfighters mental health issues and copy paste mods aside.

I also see an issue with Nexus mods tagging rules (not starting on the "management" issues), as the enforcements are extremely inconsistent and debatable.

Vtaw mods do not fall under Adult Content Classification but might fall under the Sexualized Content rules.

Issue with that is that every depiction or a mod that contains bare feet would also fall under this rule and thus must be tagged NSFW. 

One can argue wether various kind of flags and symbols that refer to sexuality and the corresponding activity would also fall under this.

When looking at the term behind NSFW, the question arises if my boss would be happy to see Warfighters copy paste guns (some of which are used in current conflicts IRL) on my screen while I am at work. 

All in all I would stay of Nexus until they rework their age rating and tagging system.

Or as a compromise, Nexus tells exactly what pieces are NSFW in their opinion and Vtaw offers them as a sepperate NSFW addon for the Wardrobe pack. 

And as Warfighter wanted us to think of the kids: All IRL inspired weapons (includes COD MW) should be tagged NSFW in general as they are connected to IRL death, gore and suffering (sometimes stopping corrupt governments). Which is not content one should not consume while at work.

Bro I'm just going to be frank homie, The nexus is just trash. 

Have you see it's bans? So many people that are morons get themselves banned. Many of them come straight from 4retardchan and imgur.

No doubt Tiktok and reddit too. I can't even post pictures of barefoot women, without the entire community losing their shit and spamming my comments section; I had to turn that shit off! The mods that they have on there now a'days isn't even worth it, no offense, but people just put any o'l thing on the site; retextures, useless patches, anything. It's just nothing to do on there, and nothing to gain. Why vtaw and friends are fist fighting to the death over the internet just to get mod of the month is just straight retarded af! I don't get it. I've been on the nexus since 2014, that's a full decade now. Mod of the month doesn't give you money to live in a house, you can't do nothing with that, why are you taking it so seriously? 

It's a shame tbh.

15 hours ago, Nevadathehighelf said:

I can't even post pictures of barefoot women, without the entire community losing their shit and spamming my comments section; I had to turn that shit off! The mods that they have on there now a'days isn't even worth it, no offense, but people just put any o'l thing on the site; retextures, useless patches, anything.

How would barefoot women be seen as offensive?  I don't visit Nexus that much anymore, esp since many of the mods have moved off.   I kept my mod on Nexus because imo, it has a better way of quickly finding mods than other sites. 

3 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

How would barefoot women be seen as offensive?  I don't visit Nexus that much anymore, esp since many of the mods have moved off.   I kept my mod on Nexus because imo, it has a better way of quickly finding mods than other sites. 

ikr? Tell me about it! But every time I post, I'll usually get people telling me, "why do you insist on showing us this?" or, "Get some help" 🤣

But I've been posting feet since 2014, and still am posting them up, so why are they bitching all of a sudden?

I had to turn off the comment section for my posts because it got so bad.

They don't like anything! They don't like feet, don't like gay people, lgbt, don't like queer, don't like America, don't like asians or communism, don't like black, don't like white, don't like rednecks, don't like biden, don't like trump, don't like politics, don't like nothing! So why should I try and please them?

I initially wasn't going to post as many feet pictures as I am now, but since people started complaining it made me want to post waay more. ;) 

I think they all come straight from 4chan, Tiktok, Call of Duty forums, or reddit. Any of those annoying places. They don't last long, and when they do get banned, they get banned in droves.

I do gotta hand it to the nexus devs for not letting the site turn into 4chan, where people can just say and do anything, as that would be bad.

I have it in my install. If I figure out where I got before you find out elsewhere, I will let you know. Was it on Nexusmods, perhaps, and then hidden, like all of Vtaw's FO4 mods? The file name is in a very "nexus-like" format: Vtaw Wardrobe 4 - CBBE - BodySlide-31371-2-0-1609203791.7z

Yes, that is exactly what happened. And Nexus is where I got it. So, it's all because of the usual Nexus drama bullshit.

Edited by branmakmuffin
On 2/21/2024 at 10:26 PM, Nevadathehighelf said:

ikr? Tell me about it! But every time I post, I'll usually get people telling me, "why do you insist on showing us this?" or, "Get some help" 🤣

But I've been posting feet since 2014, and still am posting them up, so why are they bitching all of a sudden?

I had to turn off the comment section for my posts because it got so bad.

They don't like anything! They don't like feet, don't like gay people, lgbt, don't like queer, don't like America, don't like asians or communism, don't like black, don't like white, don't like rednecks, don't like biden, don't like trump, don't like politics, don't like nothing! So why should I try and please them?

I initially wasn't going to post as many feet pictures as I am now, but since people started complaining it made me want to post waay more. ;) 

I think they all come straight from 4chan, Tiktok, Call of Duty forums, or reddit. Any of those annoying places. They don't last long, and when they do get banned, they get banned in droves.

I do gotta hand it to the nexus devs for not letting the site turn into 4chan, where people can just say and do anything, as that would be bad.

There is literally a mod with a picture of a dead child and they don't mind putting a filter on it. Guns, violence, gore, apparently all of that is cool and no one is tearing their hair out, but something as natural as sexuality is seen as something evil that must be fought. I can't quite understand where this nonsense comes from, it seems to come from the mentality of a person who has not exceeded the age of thirteen. 

But we're not talking about one person, it's the mentality of that whole community (I've noticed it on Reddit as well).

image.png.4b1725fb6f301662639252cd06d070c7.png

image.png.6ad674cf80a41fb822f10b217bd0c9aa.png

The world upside down. 

Edited by JB.

@JB.

Ikr?

Oh reddit is straight trash! I cant do anything on that site. 

Honestly I just don't understand it. I think I miiight though. The site itself is largely british and european. I guess most British people think that 'feet' thrown in their faces, is rude. Is it a cultural thing? I don't know, and no offense if taken, but I'm American. I don't care about what people from other countries think about feet. That's my business, I put my feet where I want to put my feet. I'll put feet foot on top of feet while feet is literally feeting over feet while feet are feeting their feet. 😛 

I also notice that, whenever I post pictures of Ellie barefoot though, people on nexus FLOCK over in droves to see her. 🤪 Oh gee, why do they do that, oh I dunno...

The nexus users are backward thinking people that just don't make sense. Well I removed my comment section every time I post, so nobody can comment anything ridiculous, so they'll just have to boo hoo and pout somewhere else, like reddit.

And as for reddit, as somebody with ADHD, I hate to say it, but the reason that the site might be the way it is, is probably because there might be a lot of people on there that have autism, or Aspergers. Those groups get offended very easily, even ADHD can get offended easily. So that might be a thing that could explain why it is the way it is...But then again, I had a friend at work who had Aspergers, and even he said Reddit was trash

Edited by Nevadathehighelf
11 hours ago, JB. said:

There is literally a mod with a picture of a dead child and they don't mind putting a filter on it. Guns, violence, gore, apparently all of that is cool and no one is tearing their hair out, but something as natural as sexuality is seen as something evil that must be fought. I can't quite understand where this nonsense comes from, it seems to come from the mentality of a person who has not exceeded the age of thirteen. 

But we're not talking about one person, it's the mentality of that whole community (I've noticed it on Reddit as well).

Put a scene of a man cutting a woman in two with a chainsaw and it's rated R in the U.S. Put a scene of the man consensually rubbing his dick on her face and it's rated NC-17.

And let us not forget the vanilla FO3 quest, The Kid Kidnapper, in which you can entice 6 y/o girl into slavery.

Edited by branmakmuffin
On 2/25/2024 at 7:12 AM, branmakmuffin said:

Put a scene of a man cutting a woman in two with a chainsaw and it's rated R in the U.S. Put a scene of the man consensually rubbing his dick on her face and it's rated NC-17.

And let us not forget the vanilla FO3 quest, The Kid Kidnapper, in which you can entice 6 y/o girl into slavery.

Yeah, and tbh for bethesda that was pretty low, including child trafficking, im sorry, they could've did away from that in the game. n fact, trying to censor rated R material should be illegal, as you entice children to engage in adult content.

2 hours ago, Badtanker said:

Have a problem that I haven't been able to fix. In VTAW Wardrobe 9 have Motoko jeans that won't do the material swap. So far that I have found everything else swaps with no problem that. How can I fix this?

You'll have to load it in FOEdit and see if the material swap and OMOD records are correctly formatted.

On 2/27/2024 at 8:18 PM, bubbabignose said:

You'll have to load it in FOEdit and see if the material swap and OMOD records are correctly formatted.

I checked the material folder for Wardrobe 9. Only 1 base.bgsm is listed for Motoko Jeans. It shows others that I can switch too in armored workbench but doesn't change. So I'm figuring out that maybe other Material swaps were listed but didn't get put into the folder before getting zipped and shipped.  Can I just move some bgsm's over to that folder and rename them to match what the jeans are supposed to swap too?

Edited by Badtanker
correction and addition
10 hours ago, Badtanker said:

I checked the material folder for Wardrobe 9. Only 1 base.bgsm is listed for Motoko Jeans. It shows others that I can switch too in armored workbench but doesn't change. So I'm figuring out that maybe other Material swaps were listed but didn't get put into the folder before getting zipped and shipped.  Can I just move some bgsm's over to that folder and rename them to match what the jeans are supposed to swap too?

That won't work because the material files are looking for specific texture files to do the swapping.  They have to be textures specifically made for the particular piece of clothing.

It's a shame that the models are not interchangeable because they have different bodies. Can't you make it so that you can combine parts of the clothes in at least one set? For example, combine the shoes from one set with a top from another and a skirt from a third in the wardrobe? Unfortunately, BodySlide doesn't help.