Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods

• 2 weeks later...

Are these safe to uninstall mid game?

I am transferring my game to a new computer, so I need to build my mod list as I had it. A little while back, I deleted my copy of Fighter 77 but left in in my current game save. Figured I didn't want to use it again in later games. Now it's unavailable for download and I no longer have it, but it's part of my build. If I load my save without it, will it be okay? Or are you able to share that file with me so I can continue my save?

Edited by momma_dragon
7 hours ago, momma_dragon said:

Are these safe to uninstall mid game?

I am transferring my game to a new computer, so I need to build my mod list as I had it. A little while back, I deleted my copy of Fighter 77 but left in in my current game save. Figured I didn't want to use it again in later games. Now it's unavailable for download and I no longer have it, but it's part of my build. If I load my save without it, will it be okay? Or are you able to share that file with me so I can continue my save?

All Vtaw clothing outfits are safe to install/uninstall mid game. They do not have scripts. The absolute worst case scenario is you get an invisible ID item that you can't see in your pack but that you can see with the player.inv console command, but even that would not be harmful to your game. I usually install/uninstall vtaw (and other) clothing mods mid-game several times per playthrough and have not ha a problem in dozens of playthroughs.

• 3 weeks later...

I love your mods so much! The outfits look amazing and the amount of mix & match you can do with them is great! There is the occasional clipping, but that's easily fixable in Outfit Studio. Amazing work!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2019 at 12:04 PM, Vtaw said:

8. Yenn
Bodyslide support, craftable at chem lab.
25445.thumb.jpg.70f9c2c04aec6239c4c1347f96f2b75f.jpg

9. Claire 2
Bodyslide support, craftable at chem lab.
45555.thumb.jpg.7e16ca9f7752bb827f9f02ba5a6592d6.jpg

I love this version of Claire's outfit. Is there anyway I can get the alternative material swaps? I've tried looking on VTAW's Patreon and can't find anything. :(

vtaw your stuff is great, your ability to bring in stuff like this to the game constantly and with high quality is awesome, thank you i look forward to spending more time playing dressup for my 75% female settlements rather than playing the actual game.

after i spend all night downloading all the old and newer packs since last time i had fallout installed.

and the possiblity of starfield 60's space scifi cheesecake/pulp artwork outfits might be a nice future to look towards to

Edited by NoobyMcNoobnoob

@Vtaw, You do fantastic work, has anyone sent examples to Bioware???? You would be my choice to do the outfits for the next Fallout --- Mass Effect ---- etc. They should get off their duffs and hire you. They missed out on Malukah so maybe they'll get smart and check some of the outstanding mod makers like you so they have real quality work instead of clunky one fit junk they tend to toss out there.

Just sayin ......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...