Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods

On 2/1/2024 at 10:39 AM, Lone_Wanderer_IT said:

Just by looking at the pictures it's way too obvious that this is another great set, too bad (IMO) that the Nurse outfit is still separated from this (even though there's another).

Now all I have to do is wait for the FG bodyslides, then I'll finally enjoy another big set with amazing outfit.

NGamma has posted the FG bodyslide for Wardrobe 9. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/78280

4 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Does anyone know an invite link for the TWB discord that still works?

I need the TWB bodyslide files for Vtaw Wardrobe 9, but maybe they will appear somewehere else.

Yep, me too.

If you'll find it - link it here please. I promise to do the same if I'll get it first!

16 hours ago, kupa11 said:

Anyone else is having issues with golden textures not being shiny, and just like kind of brown-ish? Whenever I'm adding this wardrobe it breaks this texture in every other wardrobes.

It sounds like an issue with the material/cubemaps... Do you use MO2? If so, you can try and fix it by double-clicking the main mod in the left panel, then click on the "conflict" section and you can see all the conflicts there could be. If it's only the gold material, you can right-click it and "hide" it (or you could delete it from the installed files, as you prefer).

This should solve the issue.

4 hours ago, Lone_Wanderer_IT said:

It sounds like an issue with the material/cubemaps... Do you use MO2? If so, you can try and fix it by double-clicking the main mod in the left panel, then click on the "conflict" section and you can see all the conflicts there could be. If it's only the gold material, you can right-click it and "hide" it (or you could delete it from the installed files, as you prefer).

This should solve the issue.

Yup, that fixed the issue. Thank you! Divines bless your kind heart!

On 2/8/2024 at 11:49 AM, Nevadathehighelf said:

LOL, COME BACK TO THE NEXUS HOMIE 😫

sadly it looks like they didn't go cause they wanted too, the word is that Warfighters workshop ratted them out cause they forgot to use NSFW tags on the uploads so they got flagged :( . of course after they got done bitching that they weren't getting mod of the month because of vtaw 🤬. (literal screen shot of the pricks post on the redit page )

link to the redit chat: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/FalloutMods/comments/1alz4pi/fo4_anyone_know_what_happened_to_vtaws_mods/

Edited by jonathan28039
edit addition
19 hours ago, jonathan28039 said:

sadly it looks like they didn't go cause they wanted too, the word is that Warfighters workshop ratted them out cause they forgot to use NSFW tags on the uploads so they got flagged :( . of course after they got done bitching that they weren't getting mod of the month because of vtaw 🤬. (literal screen shot of the pricks post on the redit page )

link to the redit chat: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/FalloutMods/comments/1alz4pi/fo4_anyone_know_what_happened_to_vtaws_mods/

That dick face warfighters? 😤

Nobody likes that guy, nobody.

They also gave him a warning too!

I dont get it. Just make mods and dont worry about being mod of the month.

The nexus isn't paying people money by being mod of the month. So it's like competing for treats in vain

1 hour ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Thank you, but the invite in invalid.

(not surprized when looking at my experience with discord in the recent years )

He also have an Patreon Link. There you find what you are seeking for

Edited by Blinkblink07

Yeah nexus is now LITERALLY trash. It's not just WOKE, but the quality of content has completely died since I was a member way back in 2014.

Now, the devs are just constantly fist fighting and banning 4chan racists, and russians (no offfence, but a lot of the users that get banned and cause trouble, are russian) who keep saying the darndest shit all across the platform. I give the nexus devs kudos for that, but the users there aren't as good as they used to be. 

That's why I'm saying

Dude vtaw come back!!!

😭

If it makes you feel better, Warfighter also got a warning. Nexus just wants you to switch your mods to adult, they aren't telling you to remove them.

Edited by Nevadathehighelf
7 hours ago, Blinkblink07 said:

He also have an Patreon Link. There you find what you are seeking for

Who? 

QuietPippin (TWB mod author) or Vtaw?

Vtaw to my knowledge only has CBBE bodyslide files.

Not the TWB Bodyslide files I am looking for.

Edited by ZI0MATRIX

Thank you Vtaw for your amazing modular outfits! (I liked that system since Oblivion)

This whole "mod got reported for NSFW" is just stinks, probably something to do with winning MOTM

Anyway here is a "not that good" screenshot for compliment:

I wish you all the best!

Spoiler

enb2024_2_16_21_10_09.jpg.c046e685a0b79853d8bf6d7ca4f2bf68.jpg

3 hours ago, bdmt said:

Thank you Vtaw for your amazing modular outfits! (I liked that system since Oblivion)

This whole "mod got reported for NSFW" is just stinks, probably something to do with winning MOTM

Anyway here is a "not that good" screenshot for compliment:

I wish you all the best!

Hide contents

enb2024_2_16_21_10_09.jpg.c046e685a0b79853d8bf6d7ca4f2bf68.jpg

What mod did tou use to get your character dingy like that?

10 hours ago, Nevadathehighelf said:

What mod did tou use to get your character dingy like that?

i swapped the materials to dirty on every outfit pieces, plus i used the get dirty mod wich has an option to enable dirt effect on armors too.

I think these complement each other well.

3 hours ago, bdmt said:

i swapped the materials to dirty on every outfit pieces, plus i used the get dirty mod wich has an option to enable dirt effect on armors too.

I think these complement each other well.

Is that get dirty mod the one by the mod author who made cwss? 

Edited by Nevadathehighelf