Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods

• 2 weeks later...

why doesn't anyone insert normal bodies with all genital morphs into their clothes?It is easy to solve in outfit studio. Load the project of the necessary clothes, an example of high boots from vtaw, demolish the cbbe body and sliders. Import the native female female body from meshes / actor / character / characterassets and its tri sliders instead. This body can be either fg with xxx organs, or an analogue of cbbe - vaginaMorphs. Select the body, apply Set Reference, conform selected, conform all. Next, paint over with a mask that part of the body that is not in the shoes and which is visible. Apply shape / delete vertices. Everything in the shoe is removed.Now all sliders are active in clothes as well as on the body without shoes.sorry poor english

ScreenShot199.png

On 12/14/2020 at 7:08 PM, South8028 said:

why doesn't anyone insert normal bodies with all genital morphs into their clothes?It is easy to solve in outfit studio. Load the project of the necessary clothes, an example of high boots from vtaw, demolish the cbbe body and sliders. Import the native female female body from meshes / actor / character / characterassets and its tri sliders instead. This body can be either fg with xxx organs, or an analogue of cbbe - vaginaMorphs. Select the body, apply Set Reference, conform selected, conform all. Next, paint over with a mask that part of the body that is not in the shoes and which is visible. Apply shape / delete vertices. Everything in the shoe is removed.Now all sliders are active in clothes as well as on the body without shoes.sorry poor englis

1)why they should?

2)not proper guide, you better follow this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37380

Edited by Indarello
7 hours ago, Indarello said:

1)why they should?

2)not proper guide, you better follow this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37380

1) because there is no point in using defective bodies if there are normal bodies for a long time. 2) Absolutely correct. I redid all my gear and everything works fine both on bones and by simply manipulating value path = "morphs" in animationData in aaf.

On 12/14/2020 at 11:15 PM, South8028 said:

1) because there is no point in using defective bodies if there are normal bodies for a long time. 2) Absolutely correct. I redid all my gear and everything works fine both on bones and by simply manipulating value path = "morphs" in animationData in aaf.

just bumping in, but, maybe not everyone uses those "normal bodies"?

It sounds almost like, why do people use  *Fusion body when CBBE is clearly a superior body mod.

Everyone can choose and do what they want, no? If a modder doesn't use "normal" bodies then why make a mod for such body?

*JUST AN EXAMPLE NOT HATING ON THE MOD

23 minutes ago, DevilDoom said:

just bumping in, but, maybe not everyone uses those "normal bodies"?

It sounds almost like, why do people use  *Fusion body when CBBE is clearly a superior body mod.

Everyone can choose and do what they want, no? If a modder doesn't use "normal" bodies then why make a mod for such body?

*JUST AN EXAMPLE NOT HATING ON THE MOD

I will agree if there was a difference. But there is no difference between cbbe and, for example, cbbe vaginaMorph, apart from an expanded grid and a few new sliders. People don't use advanced bodies simply because they are too lazy to double-click instead of one. Technically, it makes no difference which body you put in your clothes. And so, all bodies for fo4 are not perfect, because they were adapted to a vanilla head and because male and female bodies sit on the same virtually male skeleton. )

23 hours ago, South8028 said:

I will agree if there was a difference. But there is no difference between cbbe and, for example, cbbe vaginaMorph, apart from an expanded grid and a few new sliders. People don't use advanced bodies simply because they are too lazy to double-click instead of one. Technically, it makes no difference which body you put in your clothes. And so, all bodies for fo4 are not perfect, because they were adapted to a vanilla head and because male and female bodies sit on the same virtually male skeleton. )

Suggestion 1: start a new thread outside of VTAW where you may find more attention

Suggestion 2: could you perhaps choose white fonts on black background? I at least find your postings quite hard to read - visually.

On 12/17/2020 at 12:58 PM, cosworth said:

Suggestion 1: start a new thread outside of VTAW where you may find more attention

Suggestion 2: could you perhaps choose white fonts on black background? I at least find your postings quite hard to read - visually.

Agree on both of them, no clue how it all came to happen on Vtaw's mods thread in the first place :D

And I have no clue what they want to achieve or why they use white background and black text in the first place.

On 12/16/2020 at 1:02 PM, South8028 said:

And about this part "People don't use advanced bodies simply because they are too lazy..". And how would you know what people think?

Some just don't care for such details as they (or at least for me) prefer to play with clothes on. So why use "extended"/"normal" bodies for something that never gets uncovered?

And about skeleton, I have no clue what you are trying to say, as there are skeleton frames like ZaZ, which "extends the default Fallout 4 skeleton by adding new bones to areas of the body", "This Includes Breast Bones , Butt Bones , Belly Bones , Tongue Bones and also Both Male and Female Genital Bones".

What I am trying to tell you is simply that you should stop talking for others and talk for yourself only. So stop with "they are too lazy to this or that". Just chill out, download the outfit mod and do the conversion work yourself. That way you can enjoy your new outfits, that fit your "normal" body.

Simple as that, really.

8 hours ago, DevilDoom said:

Agree on both of them, no clue how it all came to happen on Vtaw's mods thread in the first place :D

And I have no clue what they want to achieve or why they use white background and black text in the first place.

And about this part "People don't use advanced bodies simply because they are too lazy..". And how would you know what people think?

Some just don't care for such details as they (or at least for me) prefer to play with clothes on. So why use "extended"/"normal" bodies for something that never gets uncovered?

And about skeleton, I have no clue what you are trying to say, as there are skeleton frames like ZaZ, which "extends the default Fallout 4 skeleton by adding new bones to areas of the body", "This Includes Breast Bones , Butt Bones , Belly Bones , Tongue Bones and also Both Male and Female Genital Bones".

What I am trying to tell you is simply that you should stop talking for others and talk for yourself only. So stop with "they are too lazy to this or that". Just chill out, download the outfit mod and do the conversion work yourself. That way you can enjoy your new outfits, that fit your "normal" body.

Simple as that, really.

am I persuading you? I do not force or impose. ) I wrote that I don't understand why not use a body with additional sliders instead of cbbe, if there is no difference for the modmaker itself? Whoever needs these additional morphs will be able to use them, whoever does not need them - nothing will change for them at all. It absolutely does not matter technically for the modmaker himself which body to insert into the clothes. Anything is equally easy to insert.I'm not talking about myself. Of course, I redid all possible clothes long ago with all possible bodies. But there are a lot of people who are not able to do this and are forced to drown in a swamp from a) "clothing designers" clinging to asexual mannequins. b) cbbe fans who actually have to use cbbe because there are a lot of clothes for cbbe. c) fg fans who, in principle, are not interested in anything except aaf animations, even the clothes are secondary. ) Between all of them are ordinary normal people forced to engage in endless conversion and rush between extremes. )I don't want to achieve anything. It's just that English for me is like Chinese for you, I write from the phone and don't understand where to switch the damn background. )

41 minutes ago, South8028 said:

am I persuading you? I do not force or impose. ) I wrote that I don't understand why not use a body with additional sliders instead of cbbe, if there is no difference for the modmaker itself? Whoever needs these additional morphs will be able to use them, whoever does not need them - nothing will change for them at all. It absolutely does not matter technically for the modmaker himself which body to insert into the clothes. Anything is equally easy to insert.I'm not talking about myself. Of course, I redid all possible clothes long ago with all possible bodies. But there are a lot of people who are not able to do this and are forced to drown in a swamp from a) "clothing designers" clinging to asexual mannequins. b) cbbe fans who actually have to use cbbe because there are a lot of clothes for cbbe. c) fg fans who, in principle, are not interested in anything except aaf animations, even the clothes are secondary. ) Between all of them are ordinary normal people forced to engage in endless conversion and rush between extremes. )

Guess I got your message the wrong way.. Still it's their thing what they do, I'm just glad modding community is big as it is.

Now back to the point:

If other people need stuff, they can make a "request" thread (or something), and ask for conversion there. And you could help out if you said that it ain't really a problem. I've done some converting myself but only to change outfit specifically for Fusion body to work on CBBE or, from male only to female only.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Nevadathehighelf said:

On the Acedemy, I get a 'purple missing texture' whenever I try to change the colors, does this mod have any other mods that can fix that? Let me know if you want an ingame pic

ohhhh, I see. I would bud, but I'll be honest, money's tight due to this pandemic. 

I wish you had a one time pay, instead of a monthly subscription, I would definately pay you a dollar, or even 5 once. However I can't pay every month

7 hours ago, Nevadathehighelf said:

ohhhh, I see. I would bud, but I'll be honest, money's tight due to this pandemic. 

I wish you had a one time pay, instead of a monthly subscription, I would definately pay you a dollar, or even 5 once. However I can't pay every month

You do know you can pay once, get the files you desire (meaning all probably) and then cancel the subscription, therefore you will be charged only once.

(if we are talking about Patreon, of course..)