Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods

On 12/2/2021 at 11:20 AM, johnpage said:

I used to yonks ago i loved the diverse outfits but since outfits changed with materials download mwaah! too cumbersome i now use DonEb14n from here on LL or nexus i still like to keep an eye on vtaw tho but as for downloading into game very very rare. if anything and this a personel opinion they have become a tad boring for me plus the deciding factor for me is my heroine wears heels with EVERYTHING lol and vt does not have heels that suit my tast (icestorms heels)

this is pretty much me - except swap don3b14n for TCS.

Back when he had wardrobes 1-6 I would immediately download and spending hours basically playing barbie fashion designer, but seems like just more of the same nowadays...he has his specific fashion style, but I can only do so much of it.  In the old packs there was a great diversity of stuff - you could dress an npc like a california girl, an olympic athlete, or a supermodel.  Now it's just hundreds of the same kardashian-esque look; high hip pants, midriff baring 'fragile looking' tops.  (revealing isnt the problem, its just a singular style of revealing clothing)

Lest this come off as only a rant - I mean it as a suggestion to vtaw - you're clearly experienced with the tools at hand - try some variety with things that look nothing like anything you've ever made.

I'll confess I burst out laughing at the guy's broken english critique of "clothing for cowboys" a few pages back, but look on the bright side - all those SBoutfit.nifs are free slots to make your own customs without having to type out the rest of the esp ?

1 hour ago, Vtaw said:

Vtaw Xmas 2021
Bodyslide support, modular, material swaps, craftable at chem lab.
xmas1.thumb.jpg.9e68e699714dbc0471429dbc33105eb8.jpg

I have a question about your dress called VTAW GHOST I systematize the heels according to the requirements of the outfit. But when sitting in the chair His toes were still digging into the ground. how should i fix it because the other set does not have this symptom Can you recommend me?

9 hours ago, kazuyakoji said:

I have a question about your dress called VTAW GHOST I systematize the heels according to the requirements of the outfit. But when sitting in the chair His toes were still digging into the ground. how should i fix it because the other set does not have this symptom Can you recommend me?

If your using Fallout 4 High Heels System at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) then you can go into mcm and adjust/add to the heels/boots height. You will need to do that while using this character and outfit.  If there is something else I'm not understanding then not sure how to fix.

Hi, this might be a strange request, but could you add a non-Nexus upload for the Vtaw Wardrobe 7? With the limits on bandwith and the frequent download breakdowns (DLing from nexus is such a pain) it's quite unbearable there. Google file or Mega something similar, anything but Nexus. I really don't want to spring for Nexus premium, in light of their policies I hope that's something you understand.

Nexus is a bitch to download from, the DL breaks down all the time and I get an endless list of CRC errors so many times...downloading the whopping 3,6 GB of your awesome pack from their bastard of a website is a chore.

Edited by Cornoholio
On 12/25/2021 at 3:50 AM, Cornoholio said:

Hi, this might be a strange request, but could you add a non-Nexus upload for the Vtaw Wardrobe 7? With the limits on bandwith and the frequent download breakdowns (DLing from nexus is such a pain) it's quite unbearable there. Google file or Mega something similar, anything but Nexus. I really don't want to spring for Nexus premium, in light of their policies I hope that's something you understand.

Nexus is a bitch to download from, the DL breaks down all the time and I get an endless list of CRC errors so many times...downloading the whopping 3,6 GB of your awesome pack from their bastard of a website is a chore.

not really trying to defend nexus or anything, but I've never had any issues you mentioned before. The speed is fine enough, (2MB/s for FREE users),..

Then again, that could be, because until a year ago my internet had a speed below that as maximum so it's all an improvement for me.

Other than that, everything downloads fine.

PM:

You do know, that vtaw also uploads on patreon (look for public mods, if you are not prepared to pay), as well as on discord, I believe. Both sites include MEGA and GoogleDrive links.

17 hours ago, DevilDoom said:

not really trying to defend nexus or anything, but I've never had any issues you mentioned before. The speed is fine enough, (2MB/s for FREE users),..

Then again, that could be, because until a year ago my internet had a speed below that as maximum so it's all an improvement for me.

Other than that, everything downloads fine.

PM:

You do know, that vtaw also uploads on patreon (look for public mods, if you are not prepared to pay), as well as on discord, I believe. Both sites include MEGA and GoogleDrive links.

I did... his wardrobe-7 release there only links to Nexus.

51 minutes ago, Cornoholio said:

I did... his wardrobe-7 release there only links to Nexus.

Really? When I open Patreon this is what I see:

Spoiler

....PNG.aa33aa75c98e23223a51766fdbbdbc05.PNG

Anyways, here's the links..

Main File (2k):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ujUNA81f30NrRXLf_l1xY3aUZDukNtwV/view

Additional Textures (2k):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/189ioqwfMG18Vq2zzI7TVXGs624apNJIx/view

Bodyslide Files:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yhNqEpI9n8bhLZl97VWfmEZvE8gpIFpM/view

Edited by DevilDoom
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2022 at 4:38 PM, Cornoholio said:

Marvellous work, dude! Splendid! Now all we need is something to actually inject all this goodness into the NPC population.

Xedit and ck are that away  -->, go for it, level lists and npc integration are tedious as fuck to do, though there are a couple of scripts that add items to level lists, there is nothing like lootification for fallout which would sort things out nicely.

5 hours ago, Varithina said:

Xedit and ck are that away  -->, go for it, level lists and npc integration are tedious as fuck to do, though there are a couple of scripts that add items to level lists, there is nothing like lootification for fallout which would sort things out nicely.

Which is precisely why I'd had hoped someone else would... ?

19 hours ago, Varithina said:

You reckon it would be possible to take an already built leveled list for some other armor and just change values to the vtaw's armors?