I guess, for "to fuck someones mind out" story board?

SCNR ?

Hail angiebaby... nice to remind us...

Meme we still got no penis sliders at S4. If you prefer this kind of enormous dicks maybe you will be more happy with other games and the dicks with sliders (like Schlongs at SexLab at the spoiler midsize)?

Spoiler

Schlong2.png.0c4a45a10f21d208eea5b3eeacd51ae5.png

Schlong.png.1abbdf8ff3d944e61770f3559d58933e.png

1941727753_Dutrgstzuvielundkannstnichtrennen.jpg.2b190412b5048c3784ff1607ab5c99aa.jpg

22 minutes ago, meme410 said:

In the CAS, it look very big, but in reality (gameplay) not really.

DyRxdGp.pnghATCgcN.jpgpTqVwB7.jpg

Noir's Huge Thick model clips straight through the back of sims craniums or out of their spinal columns and stretches out mouths and other orifices even in animation made for animated penises (which frequently shrink the penis down slightly to try to avoid turning sims into shiskebabs).

I wouldn't object to an over-sized unit precisely for the sake of being a completely non-practical comedy prop (or an Extreme Violence mod weapon).

The priority of mod makers seems to be sizes that can be used in Wicked Whims animations, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just ran into these, I don;t know who created them, but the artist is billed as Matrixsims (I can't find anyone by that name, but my google fu might be off tonight) & he allegedly made them in 2019. I'm not sure if this is a mod or just art, but it made me think of this thread. Is this what y'all are asking for?
Because it does look like a funny "Extra" to add to a more cartoony game.

1db035921b701049ee3b5a929d7ace11.png

sample_d9c0ca4279b1cdbbf358e6393155bf39.jpg

• 5 months later...