[Outdated] LoversBitch .05b.03UO Unofficial Continuation

The fighting thing seems to be a problem with BravilUnderground/SlaveTrader. 2 of my slaves no problem but 1 starts fighting.( I released them one after the other from "pack slave" spell). I never entered the kennel room with slaves or companions. Tested it first time. Did some had the problem with the original esp???(I will test it)

OK I made new waterbucked and waterbowl.( the water is not plain, it's the nif part from the grapes( the vinyard bucket nif).

Hope this nifs don't freeze any computer.

Water bowl and bucket.7z

fixed texture path, no more purple water.

Oh 6 downloads, is the new nif OK? no freeze?(I have no freeze with old and new nif, so someone with the freeze problem must test and tell me if it's OK)

And the stupid fighting slaves and dogs. I don't know why only some NPCs and dogs are agessive.

BravilUnderground/SlaveTrader add the slaves to "LSTSlaveFaction". Slaves are not in "Player Faction" [FACT:0001DBCD]

Dogs are in "Player Faction" not in "LSTSlaveFaction". But why not all dogs attack the Slaves?

I will add a sign on the door "Slaves must remain outside"

OK, now the water is purple but no more freeze. thx. Maybe an ati/amd graphic card problem ?

(the nif go in oblivion/data/meshes/furniture)

I convinced a free woman to go to work for Rena, not a slave, rekennel her to the werewolf (end of corridor), then released her. She is not a slave, she attacked the hellhound too on her way out.

I'm having an issue with the animations constantly repeating, or rather one animation constantly being chosen over the others 9 times out of 10. The particular animation is the 1111 animation the one where she had the penis stuffed down her gullet, which I find silly and would rather it not be there at all.

I've tried removing it but I get an error how it cannot find the ini file and plays the animation anyways. I've renamed another ini with another creature animation with the same result.

I think I recall reading something about groups or some such that may need to be shifted around but I can't seem to find the thread I got that from and am having no luck finding other thread or resources concerning this matter. I have really bad luck with searches.

I'm having an issue with the animations constantly repeating' date=' or rather one animation constantly being chosen over the others 9 times out of 10. The particular animation is the 1111 animation the one where she had the penis stuffed down her gullet, which I find silly and would rather it not be there at all.

I've tried removing it but I get an error how it cannot find the ini file and plays the animation anyways. I've renamed another ini with another creature animation with the same result.

I think I recall reading something about groups or some such that may need to be shifted around but I can't seem to find the thread I got that from and am having no luck finding other thread or resources concerning this matter. I have really bad luck with searches.

[/quote']

Go grab Donkey's new and improved animations pack. It should make the animations more random.

Alright people two announcements:

1. I am attempting to recruit people in Modelling and/or Quest Scripting. I started a thread on the topic here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=15222 so if you've got modeling skills or sufficient scripting skills to make quests (which right now i'm buried in the ideas for and no way to make any of them come to fruition) please check that link.

2. I'm putting the links to my test files (ESP and Loose files) in my main post. Keep in mind this is TEST material and don't download this unless you know what you're doing or you really want to test stuff.

the new test stuff works great, and looks it too! The new ESP doesn't seem to erase any of the quest progress you made either, which is nice. Also the new SI kennels look amazing. Nothing didn't seem to fall apart and crash either. :D

I do have a question though, chase mentioned earlier in the thread when he uploaded what resources he had left for the LB V.06 that there were new animations attached to the slave Iron things? Is there any plan to add a set of those restraints to either of the kennels?

???Searching the dogs only in Maereas house????

You can buy 4 dogs and get the Bloodhound for free if you tame the one in the basement.Rena have 2 dogs and 2 are in the city. So you have 9 dogs. In every city are 2-4 dogs and there are a lot of wolves in the wilderness.

mr.bananas: yes, as mentioned earlier tom21, you must fuck 10 different dogs/wolves.(not 10 different races). you can fuck 10 wolfes in the wilderness. Not 1 wolf 10 times!

I don't say you must tame the dogs. If you asked Rena about the Bloodhound she say "tame the Bloodhound in the basement and you get your own Bloodhound".

Question: did anybody know from wich mod is the rune-dog

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=15222&pid=315614#pid315614

I think we must give the creator credits if we use his dog.

Found it "FiveBlindMice" mod

We've decided that the Cages instead of being big hulking 18/12 cage nightmares will be seperate 6-cage cells (to make things easier on slower computers. especially the SI ones which is a total nightmare.)

Keep in mind that probably means you WILL have to take all your bitches out of the cages and rehire them after upgrade. Since otherwise it'll screw things up.

I'm hoping chase can provide me with an automatic and/or better way to do it, but for the moment for those using the test version (which both files have been updated btw) the only way is to release all the bitches before hand and then rehire them.

Or cleansave. That works too.

Rune dog colors

I can also make each rune in different color.(multi colored dog)

I'd actually prefer it just stay blue' date=' since it seems to be referencing (or at least it reminds me of) the Lost Spires Mod Which also features creatures/clothes/etc which have that runic pattern to it.

... Although a glowing blue (or black with glowing blue Runes) dong would be nice :D