[Outdated] LoversBitch .05b.03UO Unofficial Continuation

Yeah, I just found four more doors with their teleport destinations removed. If whoever has the latest version of the plugin doesn't want to do it, you can send it to me and I'll clean it up and send it back. I'm going to do it anyway, might as well do it as a public fix rather than a private one.

Oopsie. Those are all from when I was copying doors. I don't get why it edited the originals... Anyway, rylasasin will have the latest version whenever he checks his PMs. I'll forward it to you now. Just be sure that rylasasin knows that your version is newer, however you send it to him.

wow! thanks a lot you two! I'll just give this a very quick test myself before I release it. Because as it stands it looks like .03UO is ready to go!

What were those assets of/for anyway?

Someone was kind enough to donate some animations for LB. I started to implement them' date=' along with a quest to unlock the Shadow Wolf (it involved... uhh, [i']obsessed[/i] vampires). Nothing much, but it was something. Most of it is still in my head and not in the ESP.

Post or PM the assets along with even a simple text file of what's in your head and I'll take a look at it. Your quests were never very long so it shouldn't be that hard to add in.

That would be awesome if you were able to add them in since I don't think I could really do it myself....

But I would advise that you wait till version .03UO before you add anything. I actually don't plan on adding anything more after that since anything I could add I either already did or its just way beyond my league (like forementioned quest)

Edit: Version 03UO is now up!!

Just some MOD management tips' date=' use 'em, or don't:

Download should reflect the version; have it as part of the archive file name. This way current and especially future users can review OP and file, in case they need to go back a version, etc.[/quote']

Basically this has to do with the fact that i'm using dropbox now. If I want to replace/update a download all I need to do is drop the download into my dropbox folder and it'll update without having to worry about removing the link getting a new link etc etc etc.

I just checked the newest version of the plugin in TES4Edit. The Fanacasecul reference was cleaned. If you are still experiencing the issue it is no longer this mod's fault.

EDIT: Clearly I shouldn't try cleaning these things at 1AM. Almost all of the dirty/wild edits in the plugin have been cleaned. The following persist in .05b.03UO:

• A door in the Bravil Mages Guild is missing a Teleport Destination
  • Tamriel -> Block -2, -1 Sub-Block -5, -1 -> 0000AB70 is flagged Hand Changed

I have attached an unofficial hotfix for the unofficial continuation.

2 kennelrooms

6 Kennels 12 doors and 12 Kennels

Pictures are included.

rylasasin if you like use it.

Did you saw my post 28' date=' the new shop signs and filled foodbowls?

Oh shit, now you have 15 dogs. If you want to use my kennels I can add more kennels.

I know Hyena is no dog.

[/quote']

Yes a 15(16?) kennel version would be nice.

Just also remember to modify the Reset Button script to reflect the new positions of the doors. I noticed I also need a script on it though to move the cell markers too as they tend to travel around as well (causing the dogs to reappear in strange places.)

Also as for a Hyena not being a dog, well... neither is a fox. But if we can fit in a fox we can fit in a hyena too. and if you're going even cells (one cell exactly parallel to another the whole way down) then you'd need something to even it out anyway (since I stuck the fox in the little space that was going to be a mini-cell in Mono's improved kennels. Basically for the purpose of using up that unused space.)

On that note, I think I'm going to stick with the 1-Cell-1-Dog-1-Bitch method. Works well enough for me so far, and yes it means that the complex is somewhat unrealistically big, but then again the whole concept of loversbitch as a whole isn't exactly realistic or lore friendly either.

Some other ideas I had thusfar...

• A manual in the Kennels system describing each dog's origins, particular feeding habbits, and Temprament/breeding instructions
  • A bit of Dialogue with either Rena or her husband to give their relationship/backstory a little light (including how they got into dogs and how they got that werewolf...)
  • Male visitors (similar to the ones seen in Ancient Towers and Integration: The Stranded Light. Though i'm not sure if I should use the "guest cell teleportation") that pay Rena big money to see bitches getting fucked (I mean, where else is she getting all that cash to pay you with?)
  • (Way over my head when it comes to implementation and plus its only a thought ATM) a quest for the male PCs to help Rena promote/expand her business/doggie sex trafficking operation?

CellMarker moving???Never noticed that a NPC or player is not in position, dogs and NPCs are walking around, but if sex starts both are always at the Marker position.And I never had "moving" doors throughout the years I play Oblivion.

Oh Scripts??? I never made a Script, only small modifications. Don't know if I'm able to modify the Reset Button script.

OK first the 16 kennel room.

CellMarker moving???Never noticed that a NPC or player is not in position' date=' dogs and NPCs are walking around, but if sex starts both are always at the Marker position.And I never had "moving" doors throughout the years I play Oblivion.

Oh Scripts??? I never made a Script, only small modifications. Don't know if I'm able to modify the Reset Button script.

OK first the 16 kennel room.

[/quote']

Its easy.

In the Kennel Reset script you just have to match the X, Y, and Z positions (and out of those only the Y ones usually, the X is pretty consistent and Z should be same all around) with the XYZ positions of the doors, as well as the rotation angle (only z actually matters.)

On another note:

It seems that if this was supposed to be an addon for merging, your 12kennel one doesn't have a master outside of oblivion and causes it to be treated as a duplicate.

Are you using CSE? I'd heavily recommend that.

Otherwise you have to remeber to esmify (through wrye bash) Loversbitch (and any of its masters) or else it'll be treated as a duplicate record when it saves.

Or just modify the Loversbitch.esp itself. Since I won't be working on it any ATM.

Do you know if there will be any problems between this and Bravil Underground? One of its slave missions involves breaking Rena and giving her back to her husband. Would the slave...code stuff override her dog shop code stuff?

As for the place being unrealistically large...well it is all underground. There's no TARDIS shit happening with a giant area inside a tiny space.

Do you know if there will be any problems between this and Bravil Underground? One of its slave missions involves breaking Rena and giving her back to her husband. Would the slave...code stuff override her dog shop code stuff?

As for the place being unrealistically large...well it is all underground. There's no TARDIS shit happening with a giant area inside a tiny space.

I honestly have no idea. Sounds like it might (or at least storywise) but I don't play BU (and don't plan to any time soon. I never play the "right" type of character for it.)

varenne:The untranslated cloth

xLoversCreatureTemptationItem "‚­‚è[‚¿‚á[‚©‚ç‚Ì—U˜f" [CLOT:02016BD3]

xLoversCreatureNumber "ƒNƒŠ[ƒ`ƒƒ[”h¶”Ô†Ž¯•ÊƒAƒCƒeƒ€" [CLOT:020224E9]

are from "LoversCreatures.esm" both items have no mesh/nif, you can't see them in game.(translation not neseccary). "In Lovers with PK.esm" are more than 30 untranslated clothes.

Merging: load both esp with CS' date=' delete everything in the LoversBitch kennel cell, copy all stuff in my cell and paste it.(yes i use CS Extender5.1)

I use Tes4Edit, you can delete/add Masters, change all Form IDs of the whole cell, check errors, .....

But 18 kennel room is ready. I looked in the XLoversBitchKennelResetScript seems to be easy, but first the cell must be in the LOversBitch.esp.

OK if you not working on it ATM, I try to merge it in the next 2 days. Currently, I'm sick of modding.

[/quote']

(Warning: Nagging ahead.)

Next time you submit something like that,

please Please PLEASE submit it as a patch (with the requirements from the orignal mod and built onto the original mod instead of a standalone thing.) instead of a standalone mod!!

Because otherwise it just turns into a major pain in the ass for me (or for you, as you'd have to do this too). To incorporate this I have to go through it in TES4edit, add the master requirements, then go through EVERY single persistent ref change ALL the form IDs to match the appropriate ones in the loversbitch. Then I have to go through each ref AGAIN and copy codes/enable masters/etc, then I Have to go through each other record that's supposed to be an override (IE the food bowl, water bowl, Doors, etc) Change THOSE Form Ids, reattach the scripts....

And all in all it winds up being such a huge mess.

And no, I didn't have to go through all(well, most.) of that with monoliths version cause there were no persistent refs in that one, and there were only 6 cell doors, dogs, markers, etc to deal with. But even then I still had to waste a lot of time replacing all the doors with the loversbitch ones etc etc... so yeah even that was a pain in the rear.

So for the love of azura people, please if you want to add something to this either send me a merged version or an addon patch. I can easily work with either but not a standalone thing.

Its just much easier for everyone involved.

That being said, and now that I've gotten some fustration off my chest, I'll try to merge it, but no guarantees.

On an unrelated note, your "Water Bucket" model causes Freezeup when touched.

They actually work fairly well together considering the overlapping quest. Once you finish Rena's quest you can always buy her back from her husband and then release her, the quest doesn't require her to remain a slave.

There is a problem with wild companions though. I, and at least one other person, has had ex-wild companions (through knotting) get aggressive and attack slaves and other NPCs. (In my case it was with the skinned hound that runs around Bravil Underground.) I solved it by using the console to reset the affected dog's aggression. You can avoid this entirely by buying a dog from Rena, taking the dog out of the kennel, and ordering it to stay (anywhere, I use the store). That way you won't get a bitch bone from other dogs that knot with your character. Otherwise keeping a canine companion with you will work too.

I have a LoversBitch question: In the settings bag in Rena's store, what does the "Disable Wild Companions" option do? I set it to 1 thinking it would prevent wild/city dogs that knot with my PC from becoming companions, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

sorry to hear about that varenne... and sadly that's not something I could solve either.

... but otherwise, good news everyone: Dispite the... *ehhem*, merging frustrations, I managed to get a working version of fejeena's kennel going and i'm gonna be self testing it a bit.

Though that also means I need two more dogs to stick in an extra two cages (not counting that forementioned hyena). preferably something unnatural.

As well as some of your (male prefered, but might do a few female ones too) characters as voyeurs. (Note though: No MBP++ characters. Vanilla hairdos/races only. I'd rather this mod NOT rely on MBP++ for various reasons.)

Would someone who is having crashing issues (varenne, *cough*) please do the following:

1. Download and overwrite your current LB ESP with this one.

2. Start Oblivion.

3. Use the "tdt" command once in-game.

4. Fuck dogs.

5. Report to me what the last few lines of text are that show up when the game crashes. Do this a few times, so I can tell if it's one particular point in the script causing issues.

LoversBitch.esp

Possible bug:

My PC (Tekoa) purchased the Mutt, and had out of it's cage as a companion. When I put the cursor over it, text says "Tekoa's Mutt" which is expected. I told the mutt to stay in Rena's shop (main room) then went down to the kennels to check on the slaves, and earn some more cash. Ended up in the mutt kennel. That mutt was also "Tekoa's Mutt" which is not expected since it should have been another mutt altogether. Back upstairs the actual Tekoa's Mutt was still in position from the stay command. Not a big deal but kind of confusing. I don't know if all mutts in the game will be so labeled, haven't run into a city mutt yet. edit: others seem to be fine.

I made the kennel with my old LoversBitch.esp that I still use(nearly 1 year of motifications in there). Simply merge it with Tes4Edit (with master entries) caused problems with identical ID numbers.That's why I deleted the master entries. I know if the stuff is copy/paste with CS or insert with Tes4Edit my esp is set as master. I use TESsnip to remove masters without mess up the esp.

But I read you managed it. Sorry for the extra work.

When I do something again I will use your esp.(whole esp without deletions)

I'll wait until you have added some quests before I install your version.( then 1 day of work to insert all my changes. nearly all dog-body-nifs,some textures, house world nif, 20-25 pictures, a wall, light changes, handbills and posters all in and at Rena's and Maera's Houses. And the wolf cave Unique-Landscapes compatible.....)

I will not do that with every update. LOversBitch, BravilUnderground, LoversCrowningIsle, LoversImmoralSisters and some non Lovers mods have been modified so much that I fear every update. ;)

Hi and thank you for reviving ChaseRoxand's mod.

A little question though... After reinstalling oblivion and loversbitch on my new system I've decided to use your version instead of the old one. The thing is my characters gets f*cked in only one position (face down on the floor and bottom up) yet I seem to remember lot more positions before. Has it changed in your version?

Or is it stupid old me who has forgotten another mod? :blush:

I made the kennel with my old LoversBitch.esp that I still use(nearly 1 year of motifications in there). Simply merge it with Tes4Edit (with master entries) caused problems with identical ID numbers.That's why I deleted the master entries. I know if the stuff is copy/paste with CS or insert with Tes4Edit my esp is set as master. I use TESsnip to remove masters without mess up the esp.

But I read you managed it. Sorry for the extra work.

When I do something again I will use your esp.(whole esp without deletions)

I'll wait until you have added some quests before I install your version.( then 1 day of work to insert all my changes. nearly all dog-body-nifs' date='some textures, house world nif, 20-25 pictures, a wall, light changes, handbills and posters all in and at Rena's and Maera's Houses. And the wolf cave Unique-Landscapes compatible.....)

I will not do that with every update. LOversBitch, BravilUnderground, LoversCrowningIsle, LoversImmoralSisters and some non Lovers mods have been modified so much that I fear every update. ;)

[/quote']

Looks like I'm still having trouble, the kennel doors are acting strangely and rekenneling bitches or activating the doors myself sometimes causes me or said bitches to fall through the flooor and... ARRRGH its just a mess.

I'll include this file in case anyone wants to sort it out while I go to bed... (its a patch so you should be able to use it with your current versions)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wamqf0fwo7f6h6e/bitchtest.rar

also still looking for people to do quests since I can't do them (seriously if I can't even do this simple thing right what hope do I have for quests?)