[Outdated] LoversBitch .05b.03UO Unofficial Continuation

Hi and thank you for reviving ChaseRoxand's mod.

A little question though... After reinstalling oblivion and loversbitch on my new system I've decided to use your version instead of the old one. The thing is my characters gets f*cked in only one position (face down on the floor and bottom up) yet I seem to remember lot more positions before. Has it changed in your version?

Or is it stupid old me who has forgotten another mod? :blush:

New and Improved Animation Project ?

A little question though... After reinstalling oblivion and loversbitch on my new system I've decided to use your version instead of the old one. The thing is my characters gets f*cked in only one position (face down on the floor and bottom up) yet I seem to remember lot more positions before. Has it changed in your version?

Nope, it's there.

I don't get it. :huh:

Oh, well, I'll look further into it in the morning.

On the subject of quests' date=' will they only have the player as the bitch, or would you be able to get your own bitch? Although I'm not really sure if an NPC would behave with the all-fours thing.

[/quote']

I'm thinking only the bitch unless someone is able to do otherwise.

Basically i'm looking for someone do quests, and ideas for them (so far I only have the not-implemented quest that Chase was going to add in 0.6 involving the vampires. Still waiting for the details and stuff on that from him.)

And other than that I'd like ideas on something for the Male PCs to do (something about promoting Renas shop or whatnot), but I don't have anything yet.

On an unrelated note, I'm sad to announce that I must abandon fejeena's cages for the time being. I'll still be using other things (like the signs posters food bowl etc), but trying to implement the cages themselves is just causing way too many problems after way too many problems to it to be worth implementing next release. Especially since the current cages work very well as they are (even though they aren't quite as neat or voyeur-friendly as fejeena's cages are.)

Speaking of which though....

I plan on adding those next release. Random Voyeurs that you can spot in the kennel hall if the kennels aren't empty (they aren't going to be there if there's nothing to see). Basically, they're people who pay big bucks to see girls getting it hard from dogs. After all, where else do you think Rena gets all that money to pay you/her bitches and run her operations with?

As well as a little dialogue giving Rena's dog business a little backstory and a little insight into her relationship with her husband (though I can't say for sure that might conflict with Bravil Underground's plot concerning her though.)

A little question though... After reinstalling oblivion and loversbitch on my new system I've decided to use your version instead of the old one. The thing is my characters gets f*cked in only one position (face down on the floor and bottom up) yet I seem to remember a lot more positions before. Has it changed in your version?

Nope' date=' it's there.

I don't get it. :huh:

Oh, well, I'll look further into it in the morning.

[/quote']

I redid the following, after a recent upgrade to PK Rev. 96:

1. Lovers Resource Pack v3

2. Lovers Base Pack rev96

3. Lovers Creatures

4. Donkey's New and Improved Animation Pack.

Should be an INI folder with INIs files, plus ani2 folders for characters and creatures that contain each animation set.

Also check your LPK settings in-game.

Thanks for trying, but that didn't work. I finally gave up and uninstalled the reinstalled everything. It now works. Still don't know why but who cares? ;)

Speaking of new questlines for loversbitch, did the stone statue in Wolf's cave get completed? Cause I use the unlock command on the door and there's a whole structure behind.

Basically I'm looking for someone do quests' date=' and ideas for them (so far I only have the not-implemented quest that Chase was going to add in 0.6 involving the vampires. Still waiting for the details and stuff on that from him.)

[/quote']

The vampires one sounds interesting. I'd still do what I could to help with that.

Other quest ideas

Werewolf Quest

PC catches werewolf disease, goes on quest to find a cure. Could have werewolf offspring along the way and other such things related werewolves.

I've been studying Chase's scripts for other ideas. Such as developing a canine disease that you can catch from 'doing' canines, or by getting bit by one in the wild. Causes you to go in heat at random times, go down on all fours, etc.

More canine powers would be interesting to, for PC and canine companions. Besides the above werewolf quest and being able to transform into one, gaining the ability to turn into various canines could be interesting. Could base more quests on that.

Quest for the Holy Bone

Have to figure out how to transform into a canine, so you gain canine 'sense' so you can locate a legendary bone lost somewhere in Tamriel. Could have special powers/uses assigned to it...

I'm sure I could dream up others once I get some sleep...

Actually I was talking more along the lines of ones that Male PCs could do... Since Male-on-Male aside there's really not much for males to do other than capture hire slaves bitches breeders.

Maybe help Rena expand into the Shivering Isles (particularly bliss or at least Mania) by finding someone to run a shop there and then finding dogs (although maybe a grummite or two for good measure... they are crazy, after all) to populate it.

The conflict for AO is with LL Creatures' date=' 4 of them.

[/quote']

Thanks, that turned out to be incredibly helpful in figuring out why AO wasn't having much of an effect on my game (bashed patch wasn't incorporating most of its LLs, fixed with proper tagging). I ended up deleting the LoversBitch LLs with TES4Edit; they are pretty minor, I can do without.

Nice job here. I see that the Golden werewolf use the Xivilay skeleton, am i right? But still he have no penis, so is quite funny to see. Since i'm using the Curse of hircine mod, there is a post somewhere in the sites where they made the penis for werewolf creatures. You should check it

As well as a little dialogue giving Rena's dog business a little backstory and a little insight into her relationship with her husband (though I can't say for sure that might conflict with Bravil Underground's plot concerning her though.)

Well as someone else said' date=' there's always the option of buying her back if there turns out to be a conflict. You might lose some money, but you'd get that back from Rena pretty damn quick.

For male PCs, all I can really think of is finding rare dogs to fill the kennels, and certain bitches. Say a male NPC comes in, asks Rena to make a bitch out of his wife who's being a [s']bitch[/s] unpleasant person, and she passes the quest along to you. You go out and "convince" her. It could be done either through persuasion/threatening/bribing or even through LoversSlaveTrader if you have it installed as well.

So, here's the v0.6 resources. There's not a whole lot there, and if you download this expecting more than v0.5b, you'll be disappointed.

My request for anyone creating LB quests:

Make it fun, not just sex. Oblivion is a game. Ask something of the player and reward them. If you add features, make them rewards for quests. If the quests step into territory beyond the obvious bestiality, try to include some kind of heads-up or option to avoid fetishes that the players didn't expect. It's helpful to those who aren't interested and an incentive for those who are. And please, make the dialog interesting and varied. Give the player options, even if they don't mean anything.

Quests planned (SPOILERS):

Shadow Wolf - The questline would depend on if the PC is a vampire or not. If the player was a vampire, they earn the trust of the dog-obsessed vampires inhabiting the Temple of Shadows (how original!) through sex, acquiring certain artifacts from other temples, and convincing a non-vampire NPC to become enslaved there. As a non-vampire, the PC would need to fight their way through the temple and defeat the leader of the vampire cult. That's it. If defeated, the PC would be enslaved, but in a PlayerSlave fashion, they could escape. At the end of their questline, the player would be rewarded with the Shadow Wolf.

Stone Wolf - Maera sends the PC back into the Wolf Cave to enter the ruins she was looking for. After passing through several halls of dog statues, the PC meets a goddess who demands the PC submit to her pet Stone Wolf. While tied to the wolf, the goddess seals the ruins and traps the PC. The player would need to solve a series of lever puzzles (a la Skyrim) to escape. Alternatively, the player can not submit and kill the goddess (well, try). If the PC manages to kill the goddess and make it past the now-alive statues, a friendly Stone Wolf follows them out. The same goes for the non-violent questline (friendly wolf).

About the resources:

The animations were given to me by a foreign animator. You'll see some references for other animations, but I was told not to share those. You guys only get what I've included. Activate the restraints in the Temple of Shadows to see the animation in action. You'll have to wait for a dog to mount you. Otherwise, there's just a lot of very WIP stuff. Most of it probably isn't too useful.

EDIT:

Also, varenne, as nice as your post was, that's not what I needed. I need the console text from when the game crashes. If it doesn't crash, that doesn't help. You should be able to see the console text when it crashes. If not, try running in windowed mode. And no, my ESP was not more stable. It's exactly the same as in the OP, except with a bunch of PrintC's.

v06 Resources.zip

just a quick question, im confused by the wording and want to double check, the options sack in the room by the kennels that you use to change options, the in heat crossover, which one turns that option ON, 1 or 0?

Well as someone else said' date=' there's always the option of buying her back if there turns out to be a conflict. You might lose some money, but you'd get that back from Rena pretty damn quick.

For male PCs, all I can really think of is finding rare dogs to fill the kennels, and certain bitches. Say a male NPC comes in, asks Rena to make a bitch out of his wife who's being a [s']bitch[/s] unpleasant person, and she passes the quest along to you. You go out and "convince" her. It could be done either through persuasion/threatening/bribing or even through LoversSlaveTrader if you have it installed as well.

I was talking more along the lines of conflicting/contradicting story/plot rather than conflicts of quests and scripts.

That could do very well! Especially when comboed with the "New shop in Bliss/Mania" idea (and presumably a teleporter between them both.)

I was talking more along the lines of conflicting/contradicting story/plot rather than conflicts of quests and scripts.

Here some details on the Bravil Underground Rena quest:

In the quest, you are told Rena's husband is unhappy that she pays so much attention to her 2 dogs, and he wants you to enslave her. When you first talk to her she says, "My husband's needs? He is an idiot! I would rather spend my time with my dogs. At least they treat me with respect!" So you take her to Bravil UG, train her with creatures (I expect most people use the dogs), and eventually she says, "When has my husband ever done a damn thing for me? Now my babies ... they are always eager to please me ..." and then Kezune immediately screws her. After that she's happy to serve her husband's needs (yeah, doesn't make much sense to me either). When you return her to Rimalus, he expresses shock that she was getting it on with her dogs, and then has one of them screw her.

Typically the only after affect of such quests is that the enslaved NPC will follow their owner around who will screw the slave rather frequently if the PC is nearby. I think this would interfere with Rena's AI packages setting her routine at the dog shop. By purchasing her back from Rimalus and releasing her you set her back to her normal AI routines. But the bashed patch comes into play here, see below.

There was some talk of using a different NPC instead of Rena for LoversBitch. I thought this was a good idea not just because of the Bravil UG mod but because the bashed patch interferes with changes to Rena. If I load LB before the bashed patch, and look at my mods in TES4Edit, the bashed patch incorporates Oblivion.esm records for Rena, and so overrides any LB changes to appearance (the dog collar) and AI packages. I assume this is partly why Chase Roxand suggested loading LB after the bashed patch since we are not supposed to have Lovers mods active when building the bashed patch.

Doing so, however, interferes with other mods in my game, although only in a minor way as far as I can tell. (I've recently started a new game, with rev 96 and other updates. Only had 2 crashes so far, cannot say what caused them although one was when sex with a city collie, initiated through Joburg.)

I suspect a new NPC would eliminate the bashed patch issues. You could just duplicate the LB version of Rena, change her name, hair color, dress, and say she's Rena's twin sister. Give her a dog or two, and either set her up to sleep in the Bruiant basement or add a bed to the dog shop. I've done this as an add on to LB for my own game. I added the new NPC (Lana Canidae) to the shop related dialog options (buying dogs, training the dogs, and most importantly getting paid) but left the major quest lines with Rena. I have Lana sleep at the shop. I did this because the only issues I have with leaving LB above the bashed patch is that Rena is never at the shop and I always have to track her down to get paid or buy a dog. So far the new NPC mans the shop (and sleeps there) so this isn't a problem and my add on .esp appears to be working fine, although I haven't completed the existing LB quests.

LB also incorporates 4 changes to vanilla Leveled Lists. Normally the bashed patch can merge such changes among all mods, but the mod has to be active. Given how small this feature is (just adds Horny Wolves/Dogs in the beast lists) you might consider removing them altogether. Examining the Leveled Lists in TES4Edit with all my mods loaded (in TES4Edit) it appears the lists either are overridden by the bashed patch (if LB is ordered above the bashed patch) or conflict with other mods (like Adrenaline Oblivion) which would certainly be the case if LB is loaded after the bashed patch. The leveled lists are a nice idea, but probably need to be in a separate .esp that can be activated when building the bashed patch.

I'm glad to see this mod worked on again. I like the roomy kennels and having all the dogs available. I'm looking forward to more quests. :) Sorry for the wall of text, just wanted to pass on my observations with TES4Edit about Rena and the Leveled Lists.

So' date=' here's the v0.6 resources. There's not a whole lot there, and if you download this expecting more than v0.5b, you'll be disappointed.

[/quote']

There's no mesh for the restraints (meshes/loversbitch/slavery/open.nif), thus the animation won't start.

I don't recall any slavery folder in any version of LB.

Here some details on the Bravil Underground Rena quest:

In the quest' date=' you are told Rena's husband is unhappy that she pays so much attention to her 2 dogs, and he wants you to enslave her. When you first talk to her she says, "My husband's needs? He is an idiot! I would rather spend my time with my dogs. At least they treat me with respect!" So you take her to Bravil UG, train her with creatures (I expect most people use the dogs), and eventually she says, "When has my husband ever done a damn thing for me? Now my babies ... they are always eager to please me ..." and then Kezune immediately screws her. After that she's happy to serve her husband's needs (yeah, doesn't make much sense to me either). When you return her to Rimalus, he expresses shock that she was getting it on with her dogs, and then has one of them screw her.

Typically the only after affect of such quests is that the enslaved NPC will follow their owner around who will screw the slave rather frequently if the PC is nearby. I think this would interfere with Rena's AI packages setting her routine at the dog shop. By purchasing her back from Rimalus and releasing her you set her back to her normal AI routines. But the bashed patch comes into play here, see below.

[/quote']

Yeah sadly that does directly contradict my own planned backstory/headcanon for how Rena/Rimalus met and discovered their obsessive love for dogs (and formed their dog shop, and came into posession of a werewolf.)

Rena was once just your typical a middle class imperial maiden etc etc until one day she was roaming around in the forest gathering plants and whatnot, when suddenly she was confronted with by this big Gold Werewolf (hint hint).

Of course she ran, but tripped over a root and the werewolf caught up to her. She thought she was going to be eatten but instead it seemed the werewolf had other ideas. It stripped down her panties and basically raped her.

... or at least for the first round it did. She was totally crying and scared at first but for some reason she was getting wet and horny from it. And after she came the first time she (semi) willingly submitted as said werewolf proceeded to rut her for another two times. And by the time two of the Werewolf's (regular wolf) packmates showed up and started having their way with her as well, she was practically begging for it.

And all 4 of them had sloppy wolfie sex until just before dawn when the werewolf and his pack ran off.

Just as she was getting up she saw a man passed out half naked not to far from where she'd had her wanton adventure. Curious she woke him up,

At first she chided him for not rescuing her, but he countered that he couldn't help himself he just found the whole scene of a lady getting fucked by dogs (Well wolves) exceedingly hot. Especially since it looked and sounded like she was actually enjoying it as much as he enjoyed watching it.

Not that trying to rescue her would have ended well for him anyway...

And after some more talking and some forest sex, they both realized they both had a hard on for dogs (Rena for breeding with them, and Rimalus for watching them breed with people.

And shortly after they got married (even though Rena would often go to the forest and find and continue to mate with said werewolf (whom they'd given the name "Remus", simply because they didn't know who he really was), some of his packmates, and in the secrecy of their own home, their two dogs.) And decided to start their pet shop and built it part of an abandoned dungeon from Cyrodiil's rougher days.

As they were looking for dogs to stock the kennels though, they overheard about some hunters about to hunt and kill a golden werewolf that had been killing livestock in the area. They owed him something, so they resolved to get to him first.

So that night they went back into the woods, Rena playing the bait, and sure enough their old friend showed up. After a few hours of erotic Weresex, Rena managed to "convince" it to follow them back to Chorrol and the shop (don't ask how they were able to sneak a werewolf back to town.) And gave it it's own custom cage and all that, along with their two starter dogs (the dog and the collie.) One could technically count the Spectral Wolf on that list too since he may or may not have always been there.)

After a few days they noticed something about Remus though: He never changed back, and was apparently pretty much stuck as a werewolf.

Soooo basically Rena/Rimalus are married, but it's more or less a ruse to prevent suspicions from the local populace and because they share a smilar fetish rather than an actual marriage. In reality Rena is mated to Remus more or less.

There was some talk of using a different NPC instead of Rena for LoversBitch. I thought this was a good idea not just because of the Bravil UG mod but because the bashed patch interferes with changes to Rena. If I load LB before the bashed patch, and look at my mods in TES4Edit, the bashed patch incorporates Oblivion.esm records for Rena, and so overrides any LB changes to appearance (the dog collar) and AI packages. I assume this is partly why Chase Roxand suggested loading LB after the bashed patch since we are not supposed to have Lovers mods active when building the bashed patch.

Hmm that might be a possible idea too. I could avoid the whole "Rimalus being a fetish voeyur/fake marriage" plotline while still keeping the "how I got into dogs (or should I say, how dogs got into me hehe)" plotline with Remus.

I suspect a new NPC would eliminate the bashed patch issues. You could just duplicate the LB version of Rena, change her name, hair color, dress, and say she's Rena's twin sister. Give her a dog or two, and either set her up to sleep in the Bruiant basement or add a bed to the dog shop. I've done this as an add on to LB for my own game. I added the new NPC (Lana Canidae) to the shop related dialog options (buying dogs, training the dogs, and most importantly getting paid) but left the major quest lines with Rena. I have Lana sleep at the shop. I did this because the only issues I have with leaving LB above the bashed patch is that Rena is never at the shop and I always have to track her down to get paid or buy a dog. So far the new NPC mans the shop (and sleeps there) so this isn't a problem and my add on .esp appears to be working fine, although I haven't completed the existing LB quests.

LB also incorporates 4 changes to vanilla Leveled Lists. Normally the bashed patch can merge such changes among all mods, but the mod has to be active. Given how small this feature is (just adds Horny Wolves/Dogs in the beast lists) you might consider removing them altogether. Examining the Leveled Lists in TES4Edit with all my mods loaded (in TES4Edit) it appears the lists either are overridden by the bashed patch (if LB is ordered above the bashed patch) or conflict with other mods (like Adrenaline Oblivion) which would certainly be the case if LB is loaded after the bashed patch. The leveled lists are a nice idea, but probably need to be in a separate .esp that can be activated when building the bashed patch.

I'm glad to see this mod worked on again. I like the roomy kennels and having all the dogs available. I'm looking forward to more quests. :) Sorry for the wall of text, just wanted to pass on my observations with TES4Edit about Rena and the Leveled Lists.

Hmmm that might be worth some experimentation. if people feel that we should go that direction...

Although if you're going to go that direction, I'd also have to vote we move the shop out of chorrol and possibly put it elsewhere more fitting. Though then again I have grown rather fond of it being in close proximity to the Trade and Commerce store...

The 42 UDRs are not an error. LoversBitch adds two buildings and to do so needs to delete a number of vanilla records' date=' mostly static rocks and trees.

[/quote']

Still, cleaning them can't hurt, can it? I did so before I saw your post and haven't seen any trees or rocks interfering with the house structures. According to this page, cleaning UDRs moves those objects out of the way, it doesn't replace them back to their original positions. I'm just unclear why you wouldn't clean them especially if it's supposed to help with Crash-On-Exit issues.

Many times cleaning is fine, however in certain cases using Tes4edit to clean something can break the crap out of it. A general rule of thumb I use is clean things ONLY if I have stability problems or there is some in game issue (rock blocking a door or some such).

If you "do" decide you really want to clean something then the 1st rule of modding kicks in: Make a back up 1st! The second is to test the crap out of it to make sure you didn't break the plugin by cleaning it.

So' date=' here's the v0.6 resources. There's not a whole lot there, and if you download this expecting more than v0.5b, you'll be disappointed.

[/quote']

There's no mesh for the restraints (meshes/loversbitch/slavery/open.nif), thus the animation won't start.

I don't recall any slavery folder in any version of LB.

Oops, added the missing models to the zip.