[Outdated] LoversBitch .05b.03UO Unofficial Continuation

Its sad to hear that you stopped working with LB i was looking forward to the continuation:(

basically I'm just waiting around for someone who can do quest scripting.

... and playing nehrim while I wait.

Basically, I've only "abandoned" it because I've reached a point to where I can proceede no further based on my skills alone.

What sort of quest scripting we talking about? I'm sorta busy with breeder' date=' but if it's something simple I might cook something up for you.

[/quote']

Well for starters,

A part of the SI store quest where instead of paying the large fee, you can fuck a dog in Thadon's main hall @ 8-12pm. However, the caveat is that you need to bring your own dog.

after that I can release 1.0

Though then after that...

there's that whole Shadow Wolf quest & stone wolf quests outlined by Chase. You might have to dig a bit for those.

And then there's the ghost dog ones

where after a certain amount of mountings you sleep in a bed, wind up in a dreamworld, and fuck a ghost dog. If it knots you, it reappears as your dog in the real world. If not, you're kicked out of the dream and you have to try again. This will continue untill it successfully knots you.

OR

You fuck one in heninteers dream world and it follows you after you knot it.

OR

You a soul gem in the King of Worm's lair and take it back to Rena Bruiant who takes it to the mages guild and you get a ghost doggie that way.

and how about the bug's we have found in the test esp?

for some people the decorated shop is not that bad (i've also changed some pictures) but the fact that the button binded for getting on allfours is not working...

also, there is a stonewolf inside the shop, why? i remember that it was in the mag's guild

I'd just like to mention that the download links don't work...

"This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"

Re-upload? Pretty please? With a dog cock on top?

unfortunately it'll be down 3 days (two now) and it's too big to upload through board attachments...

"This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"

Here you go!

You owe me a dog cock :rolleyes:

(Rylasasin: I'll take this down if you want me to, or once you can get an upload of your own going.)

Here you go!

You owe me a dog cock :rolleyes:

(Rylasasin: I'll take this down if you want me to' date=' or once you can get an upload of your own going.)

[/quote']

I'll just add it to the front page.

But first, is this the test version or the 03UO version?

and how about the test esp? did you will fix it soon? :)

Is that STILL being a problem? Funny, I swore I fixed the bug with the all-fours mode not working outside of the kennel cells last time...

Edit: seems the one that I added in my dropbox folder didn't coincide with the ones that I had in my Oblivion folder. well that's been fixed, plus I tuned down the frequency of guests and voyeurs at Fejeena's request)

I've asked this in one or two other threads related to horses, but since LB already uses the kind of scripts involved in actually doing this I thought I might as well ask here as well.  Would it be to complicated to adapt the LB code to allow you to claim "ownership" of a horse by having your character offer themselves to it?  If not, would it be possible to include it in a future version of the unofficial continuation of LB, or perhaps roll out a mini-mod for just that one feature based on some of the code from LB?

I've asked this in one or two other threads related to horses, but since LB already uses the kind of scripts involved in actually doing this I thought I might as well ask here as well.  Would it be to complicated to adapt the LB code to allow you to claim "ownership" of a horse by having your character offer themselves to it?  If not, would it be possible to include it in a future version of the unofficial continuation of LB, or perhaps roll out a mini-mod for just that one feature based on some of the code from LB?

You'd have to review the code to see how canines are called out for the ownership part and then change it to whatever is used by the game for 'horses'. Certainly feasible. Would need some in-game testing though to see how it behaves.

You may also need to review some in-game behaviors for horses as you can automatically assigned ownership of a horse or horses as I recall. That could potentially interfere with an introduction of another type of ownership introduced by the LB code.

What were those assets of/for anyway?

Someone was kind enough to donate some animations for LB. I started to implement them, along with a quest to unlock the Shadow Wolf (it involved... uhh, obsessed vampires). Nothing much, but it was something. Most of it is still in my head and not in the ESP.

oooo howd you get those animations? =3

Which bloodhound? The one down in the kennel room? or your player bloodhound?

Your player bloodhound didn't damage you. If he knotts you 10 times you get the Canine Ability:"Vicious Rape".If you use the spell he can damage NPCs or you(till he spent all his Ability Points).

The Bloodhound have the lowest Knot Chance of all dogs (sometimes I need 10 mountings for 1 knott).Normal dog have "Knot Chance Modifier" 1, the Bloodhound have 0,65. Best "Knot Chance Modifier" has the Collie 1,25.

Which bloodhound? The one down in the kennel room? or your player bloodhound?

Your player bloodhound didn't damage you. If he knotts you 10 times you get the Canine Ability:"Vicious Rape".If you use the spell he can damage NPCs or you(till he spent all his Ability Points).

The Bloodhound have the lowest Knot Chance of all dogs (sometimes I need 10 mountings for 1 knott).Normal dog have "Knot Chance Modifier" 1, the Bloodhound have 0,65. Best "Knot Chance Modifier" has the Collie 1,25.

I guess that it explains it then. He mounted about 30 times and no knot, I guess I have to keep trying

Thanks for clearing that up.

Oh I  forgot, you can cheat.

open console: set xLoversBitchQuest.alwaysKnot to 1

or you can use the "Ring of Knotting"

open console: player.additem xx005A3C 1

xx is your loadorder number.

With the ring it is easier,(put it on, take it off)

Both did not give you a 100% knotting chance, but 66% (3 mountings = 2 knotts)

Shame on me, made so many stuff for this mod, but didn't played it (play new LoversCrowningIsle version).

I only know you must be once in SI, and when you came back to Rena's store talk to her (quest start). But I don't know what you must do then in SI ( I thought talk to Haskill is right? or the guy with the dog or the Khajiit who follow him)