[Outdated] LoversBitch .05b.03UO Unofficial Continuation

Shame on me, made so many stuff for this mod, but didn't played it (play new LoversCrowningIsle version).

I only know you must be once in SI, and when you came back to Rena's store talk to her (quest start). But I don't know what you must do then in SI ( I thought talk to Haskill is right? or the guy with the dog or the Khajiit who follow him)

I did talk to Rena and the quest was started but went I go talk to Haskill I get nothing so I guess I will have to look all over SI to find the guy with the dogs

The 2 guys are in the town, in the dark dementia part. (run most of the day around in the steets, the dog follows his owner, the Khajiit follows the dog)

I browsed some pages back, you must talk to Thadon (king of Mania) the new store will be build in Mania just outside the city, if he is dead talk to the dog-following-Khajiit and if he is also dead talk to Haskill. (not sure if that's right, but one of this 3 people is the right one)

The 2 guys are in the town, in the dark dementia part. (run most of the day around in the steets, the dog follows his owner, the Khajiit follows the dog)

I browsed some pages back, you must talk to Thadon (king of Mania) the new store will be build in Mania just outside the city, if he is dead talk to the dog-following-Khajiit and if he is also dead talk to Haskill. (not sure if that's right, but one of this 3 people is the right one)

I did talk to the dog guy and he told me something about a cave and dog would be pissed at him not should what cave to go to I checked the wolf cave nothing in there now. there is no map marker were to go I can't talk to Thadon I killed him in one of the main quest. Noting happen went I talk to haskill maybe I should start the game over again or just forget it.

I look in the esp. ( oh what a chaos!) OK you can play the quest at any time. If Sheogorath is gone and Thadon dead you must talk to Haskill.

"Haskill has explained to me that I will need 3 things to start a dog shop here in the Realm: 1st of all a location. This he has given me already: an area right outside of Bliss that I may or may not have passed on my way here. 2nd I will need a suitable canidate to run the shop.  3rd I will need 75000 Gold, for construction costs and labor"( you need no money if you are the new ruler of SI)

The canidate to run the shop is  Bhisha in Bliss (the Khajiit, I don't know if you must finish the vanilla quest = steel dog food).

If Bhisha is dead or left the town (if you help the dog owner) the canidate is Crawls-On-Fours  in Bliss ( a new NPC)

If you have a canidate to run the shop, tell it Haskill.

I don't know exactly what happend then, but if all OK you must wait 1 day and you have the new shop. As reward you get a skinned hound for Rena's shop (not shure if it is a player dog or a dog for the kennel room)

dragenx if you want the original mod with bigger kennels but no extra quest ( but 5 more player dogs) test my useless LoversBitch mod.

Oh man, the esp is really ......! More NPCs as the whole SI population.

rylasasin!!! why add another stonedog? The "xMyStoneWolf" is already existing, for the kennel room and as player dog.

The german vanilla quest entries in the esp? Is that my german Oblivion or is there a language mix in the esp?

I look in the esp. ( oh what a chaos!) OK you can play the quest at any time. If Sheogorath is gone and Thadon dead you must talk to Haskill.

"Haskill has explained to me that I will need 3 things to start a dog shop here in the Realm: 1st of all a location. This he has given me already: an area right outside of Bliss that I may or may not have passed on my way here. 2nd I will need a suitable canidate to run the shop.  3rd I will need 75000 Gold, for construction costs and labor"( you need no money if you are the new ruler of SI)

The canidate to run the shop is  Bhisha in Bliss (the Khajiit, I don't know if you must finish the vanilla quest = steel dog food).

If Bhisha is dead or left the town (if you help the dog owner) the canidate is Crawls-On-Fours  in Bliss ( a new NPC)

If you have a canidate to run the shop, tell it Haskill.

I don't know exactly what happend then, but if all OK you must wait 1 day and you have the new shop. As reward you get a skinned hound for Rena's shop (not shure if it is a player dog or a dog for the kennel room)

dragenx if you want the original mod with bigger kennels but no extra quest ( but 5 more player dogs) test my useless LoversBitch mod.

Oh man, the esp is really ......! More NPCs as the whole SI population.

rylasasin!!! why add another stonedog? The "xMyStoneWolf" is already existing, for the kennel room and as player dog.

That's for a quest concerning a way to unlock the stone dog in the kennels (Which it's not enabled by default.) Though it's not supposed to show up in the shop :-/.

Once you've talked to Rena and she tells you she'd like more dogs in her kennel, you'll get a quest to go collect some. 

Upon entering the Arcane University you'll get a quest update as soon as the player is within a certain distance of the Stone Wolf wandering around there. This update will tell you to ask Rominus about it, who will direct you to the chironasium (where you get your mage's staff) where you'll find another, non-animate (supposedly, I couldn't figure out how to make it not animate) stone wolf, and you'll have to talk to the guy (Forgot his name) there and he'll tell you that you can either pay lots of gold for a stone wolf, or animate it yourself if your skills are high enough.

If you choose the payment option, you'll have to wait a day or two before he animates the stone wolf.

If you choose the self option, he'll sell you a spell called "animate wolf" which you cast upon the stone wolf.

EIther way, once animated, the stone wolf will start running twoards Rena's shop, and once it reaches its destination it will disappear and the stone wolf will be available for use in the kennels.

but for some reason the stone wolf in the chironasium has this bad habit of appearing in the shop right off the bat...

The german vanilla quest entries in the esp? Is that my german Oblivion or is there a language mix in the esp?

The ESP that's added as a file attachment? That's the version for the Nehrim: At Fate's Edge total conversion mod.

The version in the spoiler under "Also for anyone interesting in testing..." But I think it's my german Oblivion that insert the german quest entries.

The nehrim version is the one at the end of the post?

I uninstalled Nehrim 14 month ago, after playing it nearly 1 year.(of cause in a separate folder with own mod-manager and OBSE, so I could play Nehrim and Oblivion)

What is the link above ""Also for anyone interesting in testing..."? it not OK (a lot of links didn't work right after the new side layout is up.)

I wonder if this mod development is still continuing?

I have some suggestions.......

How about to take multiple dogs at once? Maintaining the dog one by one is very tiring.

My dog is too weak, he die multiple times accidentally during a battle randomly countered on the road. How about to make them stronger?

How about to add teleportation feature too? Sometimes, because of the path-finding issue, my dog can't pass thru and stuck.

The dog dungeon below the shop is too huge and grand. I prefer the smaller, darker, smelly, dirty one. And it's kind of weird to have all type of dogs there, even a werewolf and dogs from oblivion. It's better to just stick with normal dogs. It also add adventure aspect to the gameplay to seek the non-normal dogs in the wilderness.

Add some quest to transform our dog into a werewolf?

Just some suggestions.

You can train all dogs at once. Take one dog "Use this canine" and all other dogs "Open door", then all dogs are in your player kennel room. Go in mount position, then read a book, watch a film or go to eat.

Your dogs are stronger when you are stronger/higher level and they get stats bonus for mounting you (5 times = +5 Strength;10x =  +10 Speed;15x = +10 Endurance;20x = +5 Strength;25x = +10 Agility,30x = +10 Endurance). And after 50 knotts the dogs are essential. So stronger dog and essential is overpowered, you must take care of your dogs if they are weak and non essential.

If you don't play the test version with the SI dog store quest, or you don't need this quest necessarily, you can play the original mod from Chase Roxand(6 basement kennels with 8 normal dogs, but kennel rooms are small and cause animation problems) or my "useless LoversBitch mod"(8 normal dogs in the basement kennel room). Really dark and dirty are none, they are animal friendly!  Animal Welfare! Do not torture the dogs!!! You animal abusers!  ;)

I forgot one small problem. You only see the progress of your active dog (the one with the dog bone). If you put your dogs back in the kennels and later take one of the "non-active-during-training" dogs out of the kennel ("Use this canine"), let him mount you 1 time to get all stats bonuses. If you want more knottings, see my mod the spoiler at the bottom "some cheats"

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13307-useless-loversbitch-mod/?do=findComment&comment=292589

The knotting ring and console cheat works for all LB versions.

The test esp: 2 new quests.

1: get a Stone Wolf/Wolfstatue for Renas kennels and/or as player dog (don't know exactly)

2: SI quest. You have been once in SI, and when you come back to Rena she wants a shop in SI. The shop should be in Mania so you must talk to the ruler of mania (Thadon), if he is dead talk to Sheogarath, if he is gone and you are the ruler talk to Haskill.

I wonder.....is there any way to edit the dog appearance sold in the shop?

I opened LoversBitch.esp and change the appearance xMyDog, change his skin color and add dog armor. But it seems, it broke the LoversBitch. The dog doesn't follow me to indoor, the sex counter is not counting again, etc.

I already run TES Construction Set from OBSE loader by adding -editor command.

I wonder.....is there any way to edit the dog appearance sold in the shop?

I opened LoversBitch.esp and change the appearance xMyDog, change his skin color and add dog armor. But it seems, it broke the LoversBitch. The dog doesn't follow me to indoor, the sex counter is not counting again, etc.

I already run TES Construction Set from OBSE loader by adding -editor command.

There's something odd about LoversBitch, even the OBSE run normal CS doesn't save it quite right.  You have to use Construction Kit Extender to save it properly.

Edit: Of which I'd suggest using CSE 5.1, not 6.0.  6.0 requires their beta OBSE v21 and some other software.  Never got it quite working right.

There's something odd about LoversBitch, even the OBSE run normal CS doesn't save it quite right.  You have to use Construction Kit Extender to save it properly.

Edit: Of which I'd suggest using CSE 5.1, not 6.0.  6.0 requires their beta OBSE v21 and some other software.  Never got it quite working right.

OBSE v21b and Pluggy v132b. 6.0 usually works well for me. Some Pluggy-related random crash issue has been fixed in 6.0, according to ShadeMe.