[Outdated] LoversBitch .05b.03UO Unofficial Continuation

idea: Don't open the SI shop without a quest. No one knows SI, only crazy people come back and are killed by the guard.

So the player must go to Si, come back and tell Rena about SI. Then quest starts. If player finished SI main quest/or is ruler of Mania he can open the shop (he is the ruler of SI/Mania); if not, player must have permission of ruler of Mania or Sheogorath. Perhaps a dog-show in front of Thadon/Sheogorath and pay money.

I don't like the idea of connecting the shops,only a God can create a portal between 2 worlds. Perhaps if the player is the new Sheogorath (ruler of SI) he gets the power to create a portal/teleporter.( 1 or 2 quests to get the required materials)

The SI kennels are nice!

Oh new pictures; location 1 is perfect!!!

idea: Don't open the SI shop without a quest. No one knows SI' date=' only crazy people come back and are killed by the guard.

So the player must go to Si, come back and tell Rena about SI. Then quest starts. If player finished SI main quest/or is ruler of Mania he can open the shop (he is the ruler of SI/Mania); if not, player must have permission of ruler of Mania or Sheogorath. Perhaps a dog-show in front of Thadon/Sheogorath and pay money.

I don't like the idea of connecting the shops,only a God can create a portal between 2 worlds. Perhaps if the player is the new Sheogorath (ruler of SI) he gets the power to create a portal/teleporter.( 1 or 2 quests to get the required materials)

The SI kennels are nice!

Oh new pictures; location 1 is perfect!!!

[/quote']

Don't worry, I didn't intend to make the SI shop available without a quest. I'll keep those details in mind though.

Yeah definitely leaning towards Location #1 rather than Location #2 even though it does have IMO better positioning and is easier to work with... (btw that big rock on the right I can't remove in #1 since that would remove the Archway too.) Though ATM I'm still open to suggestions.

Looks good in your first picture. Or you can place it a little bit back, scale it down (you can scale it so small till the door have "normal" door height) The stairs can be partial covert.

I tried it with scale 0.8

I didn't move the Archway or the tree, only removed the mushrooms.

post-3209-13597882352661_thumb.jpg

Looks like Location 1 It is.

More screenshots for your veiwing pleasure.

One thing to note: that while the Chorrol version has to (more or less) hide their more lewd activities from the public eye, in the Shivering Isles variant they're... well.. A bit more open and blatent about it.

And by a "bit more" I mean they stick a large statue of a dog and his bitch doing said lewd acts on the roof for everyone to see...

Final%2520Exterior1.png

Oblivion%25202013-01-08%252000-02-04-60.png

Oblivion%25202013-01-08%252000-02-25-45.png

Oblivion%25202013-01-08%252000-01-39-18.png

The Golden Werewolf and one of the dogs are mostly missing for me. The Golden Werewolf is just his head and the one dog is just a penis.

You must have forgotten to extract the Loose files as well as the ESP.

That's why I tend to install my stuff with BAIN.

The Golden Werewolf and one of the dogs are mostly missing for me. The Golden Werewolf is just his head and the one dog is just a penis.

You must have forgotten to extract the Loose files as well as the ESP.

That's why I tend to install my stuff with BAIN.

That's the thing, I'm fairly certain I didn't forget those, I extraceted nearly everything, but just in case I'll try again.

Awake for 2 hours.

Saw your new entrance' date=' nice.

Here a variation(scale 0.7), and I made a new texture for the door.

It's only my test cell esp. Watch it in CS.

I download your new esp few minutes ago.(Have not test it)

Pictures

[/quote']

Eh, I still think my exterior decor looks better, no offense..

I know that's not really the way you're "supposed" to position that statue, but I think it's a bit more clever. It allows it to be much bigger, and plus I like how she's sort of braced against the rock.

(Though I did fine tune that a bit. Here's the XYZ ROT Z Cords:

I also chose the SI torture statues instead of the dog ones in this case cause I thought it'd be kinda funny to have those two looking up at the bent-over woman like "Lol WTF... That's hot" Don't worry, I did add the other statues to the Kennels (in the cages that don't have lights), even that farting dog one which I found too funny not to include.)

Also, I noticed that thanks to your earlier coords (at scale 0.8) I didn't even really have to delete anything either. Just move a few things slightly off to the side and the one thing I did have to get rid of (one mushroom tree) I set the Enable Marker as Enable Parent with "opposite of enable state" checked. (So when the shop isn't built the mushroom tree is there, and when it is built the mushroom tree disappears.

Edit: actually, if I move it a bit I can get away with having that there too.

X: 39040.1953

Y: 31368.5879

Z: 4165.9409

Rot: 0 (all)

I'm getting the most random freeze in the Kennel room. There's a single bucket full of water in the middle of the hallway, and as soon as my cursor goes near it the game just freezes entirely, no CTD.

EDIT: Okay, apparently there's more than one bucket full of water, and the others freeze the game as well.

New kennel door for SI kennels' date=' NifSkope y z scaling and changed texture path to Leyawiin metal(scale 0.49 in CS is perfect)

Or you can use Vanilla door (CS: Door/Architecture/Leyawiin/LeyawiinFightersDoor01)

And 3 Shop signs(usable from both sides)

And a "TV" floor/Rug, one with clear picture, other with stone structure.(thanks Galgat for the "moving-nif")

The pictures in my last post were made befor I saw yours.

Was only a idea. Your roof statue is better, but I like my statues next to the entrance more than the SI torture statues. But it's OK, there are enough dog statues in the kennels, everywhere dog statues would be exaggerated.

I didn't started with the SI dog shop. First I want to make the signs for the Chorrol kennels(only 15 textures left ;) ), then I can change the SI kennel doors (when you've decided which doors you want).

Another idea: 2 of the dog-sex-pictures in Maera's house, the house is very bare, she lives alone and is crazy enough to have such pictures(I can place them if you want).

[/quote']

I think I'll implement that SI kennel door etc. As well as the entrance door.

Only reason I use the Torture statues over the Dog ones is for comedic effect.

And sure Maera's house is fine. Its out in the middle of nowhere and unlike the Chorrol shop it doesn't get visitors very often and those that do (usually) know what they're getting into when they go there...

The only 1 water bucket is at the end of the kennel room.

Never had problems with it, no freeze,no frame drops no CTD.

Perhaps your PC is hydrophobic. ;)

Sorry don't know what went wrong.

Oh you mean the water bowls, but also no problems in my game.

The only 1 water bucket is at the end of the kennel room.

Never had problems with it' date=' no freeze,no frame drops no CTD.

Perhaps your PC is hydrophobic. ;)

Sorry don't know what went wrong.

Oh you mean the water bowls, but also no problems in my game.

[/quote']

Nope I've had that happen to me as well.

Also the statues don't seem to have Collision data (you can walk through them)

There doesn't seem to be a minimum range for the crash, so I'm starting to think it's related to RefScope.

I deleted the Water Buckets (there was one in front of Hellhound kennel, one at end of hall and one in Werewolf kennel) and have no more issues, so it was definitely those.

Yes the statues have no Collision, gregathit fixed my BravilUndergroundStatue to get it working. Normaly the statues are on pedestals, so collision is not so important.

But I don't know what's wrong with the water or food bowls, I have them in my old 6 kennel version and tested the new 18 kennel version(max 3 NPC and my character). no freeze.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

3 Water Buckets? why have I ony one?

There doesn't seem to be a minimum range for the crash' date=' so I'm starting to think it's related to RefScope.

I deleted the Water Buckets (there was one in front of Hellhound kennel, one at end of hall and one in Werewolf kennel) and have no more issues, so it was definitely those.

[/quote']

for me it happens when I (or anything else) collides with it, so there's definately some sort of collision issue there.

Yes the statues have no Collision' date=' gregathit fixed my BravilUndergroundStatue to get it working. Normaly the statues are on pedestals, so collision is not so important.

But I don't know what's wrong with the water or food bowls, I have them in my old 6 kennel version and tested the new 18 kennel version(max 3 NPC and my character). no freeze.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

3 Water Buckets? why have I ony one?

[/quote']

In 01UO-03UO the cages used the Monolith kennels (which we replaced in this new WIP version) and that had 3 (one at the end, one by the hellhound to put it out if got out of control, and one in the Werewolf cage)

And no its only an issue with the buckets. Not the bowls.

Speaking of bowls though, I think we need an SI food one (with Boliwog legs and some greenmote in it) Or else maybe that mesh from Thadon's Supper will do?

I tested it in game' date=' run,jump hit the buckets.(with and without clothes)no freeze,stuttering....

Here my bucket nif, the one my game used the last days without freeze.

greenmote???drugs for the poor dogs????

[/quote']

hmm odd.

Sure why not? I mean, I know Rena wouldn't do it, but hey this is Mania after all, and anything that gets the dogs in a happy horny mood is a-okay in their book.

Besides, everyone in mania is pretty much high on something or other, why should the dogs be any different?

No the dogs are all in the same faction (PlayerFaction)' date=' all Aggression 30 (only Wolf Statue 45)They should not fight.

My gogs are tamed.

[/quote']

Maybe its cause I have a habbit of "hiring" sex slaves (Which I make out of my enemies... What? It's just hackdirtians, Mythic Dawn loonies, and the Dark Brotherhooders which I conquered since i'm supposedly a good guy lawl.) as bitches...

nonetheless I seem to have made a working fix for it which modifies the dog menuscript and the bitchability script which takes away all their aggression, energy, and confidence (the later should have it restored when they are released though) and adds them to another "dont kill me" faction.)

Hopefully it should only affect kennel dogs and bitches though after I'm done today I'll upload an esp for it.

I'll have to take a look at those gates. Thanks!

Hopefully other than the Si shop interior that hopefully should be it with the reqs for a while...

unless you could work on some of the dog ideas I posted earlier for the SI version and/or had a few yourself?

Don't make so drastic fixes, the original scrips are perfect. Everyone you send in the kennel room as trainer is not attacked by the dogs.

Change scripts caused other problems, and fixes and problems and ....

The original mod worked, so there must be a other bug/conflict.

I tried with the last meshes/textures/stuf/waterbucket.nif... and the loversbitch.esp from rylasasin and fejeena, I play a male pc, a slaver from slavetrade/bravil underground with female sex slaves:

- always freeze if I go at the end of the corridor (my computer never freezes with oblivion)

- no problem to send sex slaves in cells with "are you looking for a job ?"

- no problem to rekennel them with other dogs

- if I release a slave from the first cells no problem (close to common dogs)

- if I go with them ("follow me" order) or release them close to the spectral/fire hounds the slaves start to fight with these dogs (not with the common dogs)