[Outdated] LoversBitch .05b.03UO Unofficial Continuation

I have a new bug to report.

Deadly Reflex 6 (6.0b101) throwing feature does not work properly with LoversBitch.

Here's video of it http://www.xfire.com/video/5d5dc4/

I know it because the throwing feature works fine when I uncheck LoversBitch.esp from the load order.

///

I found the way around the bug. I moved the LoversBitch.esp above the deadly reflex plugins and the throwing feature wroks. However this means the LoversBitch.esp is situated above the Bashed Batch...

I have had no issues placing LoversBitch before the Bashed Patch. I have checked the Bashed Patch in TES4Edit and it isn't reversing any changes to NPCs or other records LoversBitch touches. And even if it did, you could just fix that by making a quick patch plugin manually (as long as you know what you're doing).

By the way guys i'm still looking for someone to do quests....

Speaking of, I've found a good candidate(s) to run the Dog shop in Bliss:

1st in line is Bhisha, the dog loving Khajiit. If you haven't already you can convince him to move to bliss (this time by telling him he can run a store full of dogs). If its not solved already that solves the quest related to him.

if he's dead, then...

Sontaire. While not exactly a dog enthusist, she does find the idea rather kinky, and likes the idea of... well... "tying down the local ladies that get in my way... while I can have my merry old way with the menfolk around here. And who knows? I might warm up to the whole "knots" thing myself he he."

And if she (for some reason or other) is dead, you get a crazy bruiant OC that thinks he's a dog.

I realize though that it'll probably mean having to make more dogs (something madness related) since I"m sure people will just find a repeat of the same old Tamrielian dogs boring.

Any ideas for dogs that might fit in the Shivering Isles?

In the mean time I'm waiting around for fejeena to give me a version with her kennels implemented before going futher.

I have had no issues placing LoversBitch before the Bashed Patch. I have checked the Bashed Patch in TES4Edit and it isn't reversing any changes to NPCs or other records LoversBitch touches. And even if it did' date=' you could just fix that by making a quick patch plugin manually (as long as you know what you're doing).

[/quote']

Well that is interesting, I did not expect such differences in bashed patches.

For what it's worth, I'm using Wrye Bash 302.1 Standalone version. If all Lovers mods are unchecked, then my bashed patch incorporates the Oblivion.esm record of Rena Bruiant without LB changes (text color is brownish, I think it's supposed to be gray, but I'm not sure). LB's changes to Rena are in red (conflict loser). If LB is checked when I rebuild the patch then LB's changes are incorporated into the bashed patch (I don't run the game this way, normally I uncheck all Lovers mods prior to rebuilding the bashed patch). No difference with C-bash or P-bash. I also reviewed my bashed patch options and don't see any choices that would explain the behavior. I know many people here use v295, could that explain the different bashed patch behaviors?

I'm don't know what you mean by a quick patch plugin, but I've made a separate .esp that puts a shop helper in the game and added her to the shop related dialog. So far that is working for me.

The Bashed Patch only deals with plugins that are active, so obviously if you have LoversBitch deactivated when Bashing, the Bashed Patch won't import the changes it makes. This is why I've never followed the advice to deactivate Lovers plugins when building the patch: I've never had a problem bashing with them active, and deactivating them for the process actually causes problems such as this.

By "quick patch plugin" I mean going into TES4Edit, going to the NPC record, and creating a new plugin of your own that manually merges the changes together. I don't do this for this particular situation (because it is unnecessary) but I do it a lot for others because the Bashed Patch just doesn't marge some things properly sometimes.

Mmm.. I got the quest from Rena to go visit her friend (can't remember her name I think it starts with M). Her house is located on road between Chorrol and Bruma. However when I got there I couldn't enter her house. I waited to check on if she opens her house but the doors seemed to be closed shut all the day.

FYI - I have never completed this quest before...

By "quick patch plugin" I mean going into TES4Edit' date=' going to the NPC record, and creating a new plugin of your own that manually merges the changes together. I don't do this for this particular situation (because it is unnecessary) but I do it a lot for others because the Bashed Patch just doesn't marge some things properly sometimes.

[/quote']

I didn't know you could do that. I primarily use TES4Edit for diagnosis. Thanks for the explanation. :)

I still deactivate Lovers mods prior to rebuilding the bashed patch just because that's the prevailing advice. I didn't always deactivate them and I never saw any issues when I didn't, but then I'm not sure what I should be looking out for. :P

Mmm.. I got the quest from Rena to go visit her friend (can't remember her name I think it starts with M). Her house is located on road between Chorrol and Bruma. However when I got there I couldn't enter her house. I waited to check on if she opens her house but the doors seemed to be closed shut all the day.

FYI - I have never completed this quest before...

You should be able to enter the house.

There's a note inside you need to read.

This is for rylasasin, but everybody can download it, criticize, error search....

rylasasin will add visitor, fix the last bugs.... I will delete this when rylasasin upload the final version!

What have I done:

Kennel release in front of the doors

Pimped up Dog shop in- and outside

18 kennels 18 dogs

Hope fixed "Wild Companions Enabled" setting (a missing entry)

Wolf cave is Unique Landscapes compatible.

Fixed/add some dialog references (cell/dog 7 to 18)

cleaned meshes

deleted unused meshes

2"bugs"

I didn't add the cell-restore

I didn't get the "rekennel" to work

1 thing I hate: ;) the new dialogs, they don't allow to recruit countesses and count. My old kennel was purely aristocratic, and I had a lot of visitor (the bodyguard). :P

The internet hates me today,I tried to upload the complete mod here and at 4shared, but was not possible.

unpack esp,meshes and sound in a folder, then add textures folder from rylasasin, then add this textures folder.(I changed 2-3 textures)

!!!!!!! new esp!!!!!!forgot to remove 2 bugs zippy57 posted (mage guild door and a tamriel cell)Download again!!!!!!

LoversBitch esp new.7z

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meshes(all)

Bitchmeshes.7z

sound(all)

Bitchsound.7z

textures(only new)

Bitchtextures.7z

Download fixed water bowl and bucket here

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=14793&pid=313660#pid313660

clean save, to prevent wrong door, dog and cell marker placement.

This is for rylasasin' date=' but everybody can download it, criticize, error search....

rylasasin will add visitor, fix the last bugs.... I will delete this when rylasasin upload the final version!

What have I done:

Kennel release in front of the doors

Pimped up Dog shop in- and outside

18 kennels 18 dogs

Hope fixed "Wild Companions Enabled" setting (a missing entry)

Wolf cave is Unique Landscapes compatible.

Fixed/add some dialog references (cell/dog 7 to 18)

cleaned meshes

deleted unused meshes

2"bugs"

I didn't add the cell-restore

I didn't get the "rekennel" to work

1 thing I hate: ;) the new dialogs, they don't allow to recruit countesses and count. My old kennel was purely aristocratic, and I had a lot of visitor (the bodyguard). :P

The internet hates me today,I tried to upload the complete mod here and at 4shared, but was not possible.

unpack esp,meshes and sound in a folder, then add textures folder from rylasasin, then add this textures folder.(I changed 2-3 textures)

!!!!!!! new esp!!!!!!forgot to remove 2 bugs zippy57 posted (mage guild door and a tamriel cell)Download again!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meshes(all)

sound(all)

textures(only new)

clean save, to prevent wrong door, dog and cell marker placement.

Perhaps coming soon,"kennel signs", so you know what is inside(Dog,Wolf,Mutt....)

Well, downloaded this version and did some work on it. And have some things to say and show.

- Fixed the Reset and Kennel Changing Scripts.

- Like the new dogs (though now sure what a "Worg" is even supposed to be. Ah well.

- Haven't had a chance to see the wolf cave so no comment on that.

- Unfortunately I had to remove the pics/paintings from the shop.

I know, I know, I'm going to get at least some flak for that, but let me explain:

To most people in Chorrol (let alone Tamriel), Rena Bruiant's dog shop is just that: A totally ordinary dog shop. Totally not a hideout for depraved doggie sex perversions. Most people know something's "off" about Rena but they don't know just how far it goes. And because of the (supposedly) rather conservative atmopshere there (it is the fantasy middle ages after all), people probably wouldn't take too kindly to having a "dog fucker" even so much as breathing air (let alone having one in any sort of community role), so it's in her best interest to keep people thinking that... Especially if she doesn't want all of Chorrol grabbing pitchforks and torches and banging down her front door while yelling "BURN TEH HERETIC!!"

Definitely not something you can accomplish by plastering explicit doggie sex pics in your main lobby...

Now the Shivering Isles store (when I get around to choosing a location/making that. I already made the dungeon for that, more on that below) in Mania on the other hand? That is a dog of a completely different breed.

There people not only don't care whether you're into fucking dogs, some most all of them would most likely actually encourage it as something new to try or some new way to express yourself. To them: mating with beasts is just another form of Mania. Another high to experience. Another pleasure to enjoy.

So it goes without saying that in that store such decorations would not only be appropriate, it'd fit in quite nicely with the mood and atmosphere.

Now, that being said... The shivering isles store itself.

Sadly I don't have a location, building (for two of the canidates. One of them will just have it tacked on to her bookstore.) etc. But I do have the kennel mapped out already.

CS Veiw 1 (Note: All dogs shown in this and the below pictures are placeholders leftover from the copy of the main kennels are temporary and are subject to change)

1_zps0ae8a731.png

CS View 2

2_zps21bb44bc.png

Entryway (note: door doesn't work yet since there's nowhere for it to go to.)

Oblivion2013-01-0621-09-36-10_zps9393f763.png

Veiw as you come down the Stairs It's hard to see, but there's sparkles all over the place.

Oblivion2013-01-0621-10-34-89_zps84e57d02.png

Two Cells There's a lantern with a weird fire in every other cell. And sparkles in the ones that don't have lanterns.

Oblivion2013-01-0621-10-48-72_zpseb7d8f2f.png

And of course no den of debaucherous Mania is complete without a giant bust of the Madgod himself.

Oblivion2013-01-0621-11-10-72_zps6baf8e1e.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ki7bc0w0baklndn/LoversBitch.esp replacer ESP (will remove once 0.4UO comes out.) for those who want the reset button restored/kennel switching working/or just want to see the SI kennels.

Since it's more or less a WIP, there's currently no way to get to the SI Kennels except through console code COC xbitchsibreedingKennel and there is no way out except through another coc code. (the door doesn't go anywhere except the infinite void.)

Strangely, you CAN use the kennels like you would the normal ones. You cannot however send NPCs to it though. and on top of that it might behave weirdly.

Thats cause the doors still piggyback on the normal kennel scripts. Haven't had the time today to copy the scripts/variables/etc over and rename all the persistent door,marker and dog refs.

Also some leftover ideas for dogs for the SI shop (putting this here so it doesn't get lost and for input etc.)

Shivering Isles Dog List:

- Amber Hovawart:

Appearance: (Basically what a Doberman-ish Dog would look like if it was covered in Amber armor, except it's actually BEING the amber armor).

Discription: A seemingly animated Amber Statue of a canine. Boasts a smooth yet suprisingly warm surface. Suprisingly fast on its feet. Knot & Penis is observed to be just as smooth, yet just as hard as the dog's skin itself. Like Sontaire's toy collection. Disposition is reported as stoic, yet rather gentle. If a little bit on the fast side. It does not seem the least bit posessive however, and once it's pleasured its bitch thouroughly it will then procede to act like it never met her.

On another note: it appears incapable of sound at all, other than the footsteps which sound exactly like you'd expect from someone walking around in Amber armor.

Ability: Amber Finder, It's traveling companion get gifts of amber after mating (even if its not with you, though you're 10x as likely to get gifts if its with you). (active)

Passive: Amber Protection: +10 to Light Armor (+20 if wearing a full set of Amber Armor of any or mixed quality), +5 to speed

- Madness Hukey:

Appearance: A wolfish dog covered a Spiky mass of Madness Save for the Face and underbelly "Skin", which looks like it's an animated suit of canineized Madness Armor)

Description: A strange animated, canine-shaped suit of cutter's Madness Armor. Aquired from Relmyna Verenim after she donated it to the shop. It was previously part of her experiments in canines, and was even a canidate for gatekeeper, but she abandoned it after she found that... occording to her, "it just didn't make the cut. It did cause my test subjects no short amount of pain though."

Its "Skin" is barely visible save for the face, as it is covered in blade-like "spines" of madness ore. This feature does not extend to the bottom or inner paws hoever. Knot & Penis are reported to be covered in tiny madness ore "barbs" that are barely visible, yet still extremely painful, as seems to be the preference for the demented. Disposition also reflects this: it is rough and cruel, seemingly taking great pleasure in inflicting pain and dominating its bitch (or at least what it aquires as its bitch. On one point it does not seem the least bit possessive of any bitch, quickly abandoning her for the next poor soul that cross's its path.)

Ability: Madness Finder: Occasionally peices of Madness ore will fall off/out of the bitch during mating (even if its not with you, though you're 10x as likely to find ore if it's with you.)

Active: Barbed Rape: -5 Health per second while mating (barbs).

Passive: Madness Proection: +10 to heavy armor (+20 if you're wearing a full set of madness armor of any or mixed quality), +5 endurance.

- Lab of Agnon:

Appearance: Varies (see description): Can either be a Hokkaido covered in Yellow flames, a Pit Bull covered in Green Flames, or a gray ghostly dog.

Description: The Lab of Agnon seems to be an apparition of the torch of the same name, as its Appearance and Demeanor both seem to revolve around the current state of the Great Torch of Agnon in New Sheoth.

If the torch is lit on the Mania side, it appears to be a strange but colorfully coated (not) yellow Lab that's continually ablaze with a Golden Flame. In this case, the Dog's demeanor is reflective of the most Joval aspects of Mania: It is playful, cheerful, and tends to take great pride in pleasuring its bitch-of-the-moment as much as possible, seemingly feeding off the pure joy and mirth it brings to its bitch. It's knot and penis(es, Both active forms sport two for double penetration.) likewise also seems geared twoards this purpose, as it seems to be covered in small, soft bumps that rub up against the clitorus, G-Spot, and other parts of the insides. In this form it also seems to possess some form of mind-control or heavy power of suggestion: as even shy ladies find it very difficult to resist it's urges, and once mounted subjects report feeling pleasures "beyond just mere sex. Like having felldew, greenmote, skooma, and a good meal while making hot steamy love to that perfect someone". Though then again, that may just be due to the nature of Mania's sexually active inhabittants, as in this form it seems compelled to wander the lands of Mania. Though this might not explain how it's able to "seduce" the occasional Demented it comes across, who afterwords typically feel a great shame for reasons unknown and usually either try to attack the Lab of Agnon or flee back to Dementia. On rare cases though it will turn demented people Manaic.

If the torch is lit on the Dementia side, it appears to be an emaciated Doberman/Skin hound with purplish skin (Alt Idea: A Purple Hellhound) that's constantly blaze with a green flame. In this case, the dog's demeanor is reflective of the darkest urges and personalities of the Demented. It is vicious, agressive, paranoid, and will often bite and attack potential bitches before roughly mounting them and brutally raping them, taking great pleasure in causing as much suffering without causing death as possible, seemingly feeding off the pain and torment it inflicts. To help in this, it's penis are covered in tiny, sharp barbs not unlike that of a cat. Subjects (who were willing to talk about the experience) also report that it feels like thier insides were burning, which is unusual as in either form the flames don't seem to cause any damage. Demented subjects for reasons unknown seem drawn to this dog, while Manaics will (wisely) try to avoid it like the plague. Those unlucky manics who encounter it may flee back to Mania, or become paranoid and frightened and become demented.

If the torch is not lit at all, the Lab of Agnon appears as a gray, ghostly form of a normal dog. In this form it will take no interest in anything whatsover, and will seemingly ignore anything and everything around it, and will most of the time just sleep untill the flame of Agnon is brought back to the Scuccelum Arden Sul. It is not known what its knot or penis (if it has any) looks like in this form, as it will not engage in sexual activity (or any activity) of any sort. Also, nothing seems to kill it in this form.

In either of its active forms, it should be noted that the flames do not burn anything around them, including the dog or its bitch. Also if the Lab of Agnon is destroyed in either of its active forms, it will mysteriously reappear in New Sheoth, wandering the streets of whatever side the Torch burns on.

Ability

(Mania Variant)

Passive: Presence of Mania: +20 Speechcraft and Mercantile and +10 to Personality when talking to Maniacs, -10 Speechcraft and Merchantile and -5 Personality while talking to Demented, 10+ Speechcraft and Merchantile and +5 personality to everyone else when this dog is following you. +5 to all stats when in Mania.

Passive: Love doesn't hurt: Anyone this dog has sex with is not considered rape.

Active: Art of Pleasure: +5 Health and stamina per second while mating with this dog.

Active: Euphorious Afterglow: Anyone who mates will be added to the player faction and will be charmed, calmed, etc for +600 seconds. Does not affect demented.

Ability

(Dementia Variant)

Passive: Paranoia of Dementia: +10 Speechcraft and Mercantile and +5 to Personality when talking to Demented, -20 Speechcraft and Mercantile and -10 personality when talking to Manics. -10 SC and MC and -5 Personality when talking to anyone else. +10 to all stats sans personality while in Dementia.

Active: Art of Pain: -3 Health per second AND -20 endurance, strength, and willpower while and shortly after being mounted. (Health is restored +25% if you are in the house of dementia, 100% if you are its duke or dutchess and you will also be cured of the nasty side effects.)

Active: Masocistic Submission: Any non-player character who is raped by this dog stand a chance to be raped again and again untill death. Otherwise they will flee. Demented will have a higher chance of repeat rapes. Maniacs will always flee.

Ability

(passive variant)

None: It is impossible to be this dog's bitch while it is in this form.

Ability

(both)

Repercussions of Agnon: When either dog is killed, it will be reborn and will be found wandering the streets of either Bliss or Crucible depending on which form its currently taking..

Note: if you switch the flame of agnon to another side later on, any experience will carry over to the next side.

Bollidog:

Appearance: A greenish looking fox with smooth fur, gills on the side, and fins on the sides and front, And a bolliwog tail.

Description: A strange mix of Dog and Bolliwog

A Worg is a Big and i do Mine "BIG" Black Wolf. they had Worg's in Morrowind Bloodmoon

Does anyone have any good ideas on where I could put that SI shop?

I can't really find a place in Bliss to stuff another building. I'd put it in that flat space right outside of bliss, but that's used by something else in another mod (Integration the Stranded Light, a mod I love) so that's a big no there....

Don't want to work on the shop interior untill I know where I'm going to put the shop and what kind of building it'll be.

Is there a way to bring my alpha dog into one of the cages?

(I haven't got him from the shop)

No I dont think so and even if you could it wouldn't really do much good anyway.

Regardless, to everyone else: Can we please keep the Tech Issues/Walkthrough questions in their appropriate threads (walkthrough thread or tech support section)? Right now at the moment i'm trying to recruit people/gain input on things, and that's hard to do when the thread is constantly being used for Tech Support or Walkthrough questions.

Don't want to sound like an ass, but has to be requested.

I'm just not as familiar with the Shivering Isles' date=' but there are other settlements, no? Does it have to be right in Bliss?

I do seem to recall being on Bliss's rooftops for some reason - perhaps you can make the place a penthouse?

[/quote']

No, but it does have to be in Mania. And I'd rather it be close to bliss (Alas, in Bliss is just not going to happen, unless Books for Bliss also becomes Dogs of Delight... yes the Mania dog shop has a name now.) or at the very least on the main road.

Also has to have connection with the ground (underground breeding kennels and all that) so Rooftops are out of the question

What about putting a trap door somewhere inside (or outside for that matter) Bliss. Similar to the Trap Door that Bravil Underground uses? Just a thought.

Because the Chorrol version which has to (more or less) hide its doggiesex activities gets a big fancy store' date=' while the SI one which is free to express itself gets a hidden trapdoor?

Doesn't make much sense to me.

Well let's see, I already got two areas as canidates. I can't say either are very good but...

Area 1:

Area1a_zps5222392d.png

Area1b_zpsac24d7aa.png

Colliding Rocks and stuff will be disabled when the store is bought, but enabled otherwise.

Only problem here is that I have to make the "store" from scratch. Plus getting it to play nice with the terrain might be a bit of a problem.

Area 2

Area2a_zps480a655d.png

Area2b_zpsdb9dbe3c.png

This might be a good location except for one little issue. Not with the location, but with the interior...

Area2c_zpsbcb1ffed.png

I'd need to figure out where to put a door to the underground kennels (but not a trapdoor)

This is Settlement building #2. #1, #3, and #4 aren't much better either.

Unless... we go with teleporters (like in Xedilian)