NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

Sign in to follow this  
Ashal

Well that went horribly.

I've decided to return the site to it's pre upgrade state. The new forums were simply having to many issues with getting attachments properly ported over to the new forums, and losing all the attachments is simply not a price I'm willing to pay.

I'll work on it in private and once everything is 110% ready and working, then the switch will be once attempted more.

Well, everything seems to be in the right place again, anyways, what kind of improvements were expected from the new version ?

I admire your patience. I set up forums one time... ONE time and that was enough. Fear not, you'll get it sorted out. :)

I couldn't even log in and I had to reset the password. Even with the reset password, I couldn't log in. Glad everything is working for now.

Ashal posted an announcement saying that all passwords had to be reset. Not sure why it wouldn't work after doing so, though.

They had to be reset for the new forum design. When it reverted back to the old one, the passwords reverted as well.

Well. At least you didn't end up having to resort to a Star Trek solution.

Crash this ship into a planet then build a new one from scratch.

What about putting some of the new code in a sub-domain to lovers, that way we can do a bit of Beta testing? Similar to what Nexus did when they introduced their new code.

The internet exists to drive us insane, or was that make us stronger?

Either way, the work you are doing is 110% appreciated :D

Thank you and happy new years.

Is it just me or since we went to the new site and reverted back is the site loading slow?

I don't think its just you, but my internet flashes between good and crappy so I don't know

No problems here other then right after the revert back everytime I clicked my profile name/profile tab to go to my page it would download user myuhinny and a number which I think was my id number but it was fixed pretty fast.

Will we have a option to change the background on the new update? The new background looked nice but it was kind of bright.

Well hope everything works out alright.

Well it was a pretty nifty demo, looked real clean and nice.

Keep workin' on it Broham, polish det shit yamean.

When you try again, I'd like to suggest a larger character-per-post limit. The 10000-character limit was entirely too small for things like the 23000+ character Sexout Plugin List.

Sorry to hear it didnt go as you plan Ashal. But I hope it will go better when you decided to work whit it again.

Just saw this. Things are harder to comprehend when you're GMT+1, also I'm a bit retarded :)

If you want a guinea pig to migrate to the new layout, feel free to use CLS section, I need to clean up anyway.

Not to add to your stress but a lil' feedback:

I tried to change to my new avatar (light background) and I was wondering if we can do anything about the 20kb 80 by 80 pix limit. In 2013 standards, it seems a bit restrictive. But hey, if it's the only thing holding you, by all means ignore my petty list...

The new layout looked neat and I really liked some improvements like for pictures.

Is there any way we can embed flash? NaughtyMachinima is a really good site for us to upload our... naughty... videos ;)

Anyway: Leave the migration for 2013, today is about getting massively drunk while ingesting good food :-/! Happy new years Labers and all the best to our Sysadmin and the lab migration! :D:D:D

Don't call this horribly. I saw horribly and this usually includes some kind of star trek solution like it was mentioned earlier. Not exactly perfect sounds much better to me :).

um. just fyi. i wonder if its just me or chrome+android browser or google is doing it universally. if i google for 'loverslab', the direct links to the subforums, shown by google in the search results, seem to be pointing to(for example) www.loverslab.com/Forum-Oblivion--2(and actually downloads a file forum-oblivion--2.bin;seems to be php) instead of going(or redirecting?) to http://www.loverslab.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2

i suppose since everybody know to visit www.loverslab.com its no issue at all.

Just saw this. Things are harder to comprehend when you're GMT+1' date=' also I'm a bit retarded :)

If you want a guinea pig to migrate to the new layout, feel free to use CLS section, I need to clean up anyway.

Not to add to your stress but a lil' feedback:

I tried to change to my new avatar (light background) and I was wondering if we can do anything about the 20kb 80 by 80 pix limit. In 2013 standards, it seems a bit restrictive. But hey, if it's the only thing holding you, by all means ignore my petty list...

The new layout looked neat and I really liked some improvements like for pictures.

Is there any way we can embed flash? NaughtyMachinima is a really good site for us to upload our... naughty... videos ;)

Anyway: Leave the migration for 2013, today is about getting massively drunk while ingesting good food :-/! Happy new years Labers and all the best to our Sysadmin and the lab migration! :D:D:D

[/color']

Oliebollen dus :P

True true i want food >: (

Ashal enjoy the year changing first than you can look into forum stuff! (if you want we don't force you :P )