6 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

This would be fantastic with the radiation stripping VTAW using Armor 41/11 for the body part so only the heels strip 33/3

Scanned some files to try and find where would the slot but can't find it

I am not sure what you mean. In version 1.03 there is the radiation morphing that will strip your body slot and also there was the older radiation stripping,

that only should be used for other slots.

But this older possibility is not really good working - besides the head slot - that's why I usually switch it off.

The reason is: A lot of (vanilla) armor not only covers the body slot instead also covers feed slot and hands slot.

So if you unequip the armor on the feet, you mostly already stripped the player completely. I do not have any idea for improving the feature.

There is no really good support for biped slots in the creation kit or in the community plugin.

I have already thought to remove this feature completely.

(Some older Bethesda games has much better 'support' regarding biped slots)

Anyway the radiation stripping (not the morphing stripping) is done using 'Kimy's trick' with the stripper armor. Depending on the radiation level

one of the 5 (6) stripper armors where equipped. This automatically unequips everything that is using one of the biped slots of the stripper armor.

Afterwwards the stripper armor itself is unequipped and removed.

6 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

This would be fantastic with the radiation stripping VTAW using Armor 41/11 for the body part so only the heels strip 33/3

I think I've found the slot, it may be in the F4B_PlayerNudePerk section of the mod. But I've been working on a v1.08, that has a Hardcore Nudity MCM option, that I love, not allowing any Workbench use if you are naked.

It has problems with Real Handcuffs, but I turn it off when Handcuffed, and want to use the Workbenches to free myself.

I'd been talking with Icewolf, who'd been working on a similar thing. He sent me a few screenshots, I worked out the location and built the mod in about 10 minutes.

It's tweaked to perfection, but needs the Real Handcuffs problem fixing. Along with my normal long-term testing...

28 minutes ago, Kanlaon said:

I am not sure what you mean. In version 1.03 there is the radiation morphing that will strip your body slot and also there was the older radiation stripping,

that only should be used for other slots.

But this older possibility is not really good working - besides the head slot - that's why I usually switch it off.

The reason is: A lot of (vanilla) armor not only covers the body slot instead also covers feed slot and hands slot.

So if you unequip the armor on the feet, you mostly already stripped the player completely. I do not have any idea for improving the feature.

There is no really good support for biped slots in the creation kit or in the community plugin.

I have already thought to remove this feature completely.

(Some older Bethesda games has much better 'support' regarding biped slots)

Anyway the radiation stripping (not the morphing stripping) is done using 'Kimy's trick' with the stripper armor. Depending on the radiation level

one of the 5 (6) stripper armors where equipped. This automatically unequips everything that is using one of the biped slots of the stripper armor.

Afterwwards the stripper armor itself is unequipped and removed.

Stripper Armour, that's good to know...

But the slot's are not just for stripping, it's for working out which slots are filled. Slot 33 would cover any body type armour, for sensing when your character is naked or not.

I had the same problem for my unpublished, Devious Limiter mod. That limits clothing, when wearing certain devious items.

6 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

morphing stripping

Yeah sorry i was talking about morphing stripping, when you have too much radiation and it says that you should take off your clothes and if don't do it, it burst,

with more recent clothing mods, they use 33 for heels and other slots for torso body 41-36

The 6 levels of radiation stripping was working really well i when i was using it

Question : What is the use of the form list or what feature of the mods use it ? : armor keys to strip ? it is F4B_Stripkeys "armor keys to strip" [FLST:08049161] i tried to add some clothing keyword but seemed to do nothing.  thanks

Edited by tuxagent7
44 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Good idea to expand the chem workbench to every workbench :)

Yeah... it's a lot of fun, and works really well. Breast expansion stripping, will really mess you up. Locking you out of your storage, cooking and chem making. 

You'll need to have a stash, for emergency supplies in each settlement.

The nice thing is, it can be easily turned On / Off... in the MCM.

Icewolf made one before me, I seen the screenshots, But I don't know what features his had, as he's still working on it. Mine, I made in about 10 minutes in the Creation Kit, after he posted a few screenshots, of where to find certain features I wanted to tweak.

Edited by Krazyone
36 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Yeah sorry i was talking about morphing stripping, when you have too much radiation and it says that you should take off your clothes and if don't do it, it burst,

with more recent clothing mods, they use 33 for heels and other slots for torso body 41-36

The 6 levels of radiation stripping was working really well i when i was using it

Question : What is the use of the form list or what feature of the mods use it ? : armor keys to strip ? it is F4B_Stripkeys "armor keys to strip" [FLST:08049161] i tried to add some clothing keyword but seemed to do nothing.  thanks

Yeah... I use Clothing Pack mods, and have my own mod on The Nexus that uses them. Clothes stripping needs a lot more Slots, when using VTAW and Clothes Packs mods.

I'm only a low level modder, but Form lists are just lists of items that can be used to do stuff. Other stuff can reference them, when they need a list of items to do stuff, like a shopping list for the mod.

Fallout 4 Creation Kit Tutorial - Unique Legendary Weapon, at 1:30 in video he talks about Form Lists. I don't use this method though, I just make one off Legendary unique weapons. I'm not very good at it though...

55 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

I'm only a low level modder, but Form lists are just lists of items that can be used to do stuff. Other stuff can reference them, when they need a list of items to do stuff, like a shopping list for the mod.

The same for me :) making some small adjustment here and there

I am slowly getting rid of the AWCKR requierments, NudeBasic is now the only mods that use that mods in my load order

I am using a AWCKR esm stripped pretty much of everything and now i think i still have 10 keywords that it's in use in NudeBasic

5 of them are in this form list in particular so i wanted to know if anybody know the uses before i make changes in that to try and replace thoses keywords.

Edited by tuxagent7
5 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Yeah... I use Clothing Pack mods, and have my own mod on The Nexus that uses them. Clothes stripping needs a lot more Slots, when using VTAW and Clothes Packs mods.

Fallout 4 Creation Kit Tutorial - Unique Legendary Weapon, at 1:30 in video he talks about Form Lists. I don't use this method though, I just make one off Legendary unique weapons. I'm not very good at it though...

Formlist are just a list of base forms, that can be used in different ways and it is also possible to add forms to a formlists in scripts to, even objectrefernces  are  possible. (I used that in FO3 where Formlists  are introduced  the  first time)

It is also possible to handover forms from one mod to another using formlists, than you may have only one external form from an other mod instead of dozens.

40 minutes ago, Kanlaon said:

Formlist are just a list of base forms, that can be used in different ways and it is also possible to add forms to a formlists in scripts to, even objectrefernces  are  possible. (I used that in FO3 where Formlists  are introduced  the  first time)

It is also possible to handover forms from one mod to another using formlists, than you may have only one external form from an other mod instead of dozens.

Yeah... in short, a Shopping List. I haven't used them yet, I worked out a way around having to use them for my Legendary Weapons.

Just made FO4 Nude Basics v1.09 KP - CBBE VERSION, it's not ready for download yet. I'm still working on it...

MCM Option...

- Hardcore: Can't use Workbenches, Cookers, etc. If Naked or Collared.   On / Off

Naked...

Nude in Slot 33, you Can't use Main Settlement Workbench, Cookers, Fires, Chem Benches, Armor Workbenches, Weapons Workbenches.

You can put on clothes, unless your Breasts are too big to fit in them because of the Rads.

Can't make any Radaway, as the Chem Bench is locked if Naked.

Shock Collar...

Shock Collar stops all Workbench use, like nudity, but I added a new rule. That if you have the Shock Collar Perk, and put on clothes, you still can't use them.

Basically you're in for a rough time...

- Cooking... Nope, suck on that Rad-Soaked Raw Food.

- Upgrading Weapons and Armour, not whilst Collared.

- Left your good stuff in the Workbench, it's stuck there until you get out of that collar. I hope you stashed some Emergency items, as they're going to have to last.

- Linked supplies between Settlements, they aren't going to do you any good. As you can't access them.

Handcuffs...

I got the Real Handcuffs Patch made, but still testing, and working out how to get out of them... It's a Hack Job, that I need to see if it breaks anything.

Currently... only keys will open the Handcuffs... or Picking the Lock, or Slipping out of them if they are loose.

It may be too hardcore... until I make an easier way to get out of the Handcuffs. You'll need to buy Handcuff Keys, and Stash them for when you need them.

I'm loving this new Hardcore MCM option...

On 3/2/2022 at 8:30 PM, tuxagent7 said:

You can find that in F04 Edit or Creation Kit if you are patient.

But some item don't use slot like in the mod lepiercing v0.4

On 3/2/2022 at 6:50 PM, lcewolf said:

I discover this when I wanted to test the morph. After sleep few day and see no result i tried to turn off the feature and reset in the menu. Each time i reload my game big butt and breast.re-appear I turn of all feature i was still stuck with the effect even after few reset. I wanted to see what it will do if i swim again  then once i was in the river the effect disapear finally.

When the reset finally happened, did you have all the morph features turned off? I've tried a couple of times to reset. I'm not sure if I've tried turning off the morphs, resetting in MCM, save/quit to desktop, reload, then go swimming. I'll let you know if I find something.

May I ask where can I download this mod?

Edit: I saw that the creator of the mod is gone from LL, but Krazyone is working on a new version? Please, may you share this mod with me? Thank you in advance and thank you for your work

Edited by xluxlu

Regarding the problem with the small remainings at the lactation, I guess I've found the reason, when I read the description of setvalue function on the creation kit page.

I changed this function in the script F4B_Radiationbodyeffect ( the name could be better choosen ? )

;---------------------------------------------------------------
; restore from sleep
;---------------------------------------------------------------

function lactation_restore (float slept)

float mrest = slept * lactation_rateperhour
   ; log ("sleeping hours " + slept + " mrest " + mrest)

float Act_Morph_Perc_lactation = pl_ref.getvalue (F4B_MilkAmount_pc)
   ; log ("f4b milk amount before " + Act_Morph_Perc_lactation)

if (Act_Morph_Perc_lactation ) > mrest
      pl_ref.restorevalue (F4B_MilkAmount_pc, mrest)
   else
      lactation_ending ()
                                                   ; maybe the usage of a global was a more simple solution

pl_ref.restorevalue (F4B_MilkAmount_pc, Act_Morph_Perc_lactation)
      ; pl_ref.setvalue (F4B_MilkAmount_pc, 0)     ; It has no effect, this only sets the BASE value to 0.0 --> the same as before !

endif
   log ("f4b milk amount after " + pl_ref.getvalue (F4B_MilkAmount_pc))

int inewtotal = molib.handle_Other_morphing ()

endfunction

I HAVE NOT YET TESTED THIS.

Regarding Biped Slot support for papyrus and the AWKCR topic: Something I had forgotten ( I am already old and forgets a lot )

There is the function GetSlotMask(), but it is not documented directly on the papyrus function overview page in the creation kit.

grafik.png.e0f0b3d413527a6c47a39e35b7269d72.png

On 3/2/2022 at 6:04 PM, Krazyone said:

Inconceivable... I always thought that feature was off of another mod, but It's been just a feature that I never turn on, on a mod I use all the time.  :):thumbsup:

Okay, after extensive testing and tweaking, I believe I got the morphs sorted out. Tedious, like you said, took days. Considering the different morphs Rads/Hormones/Bomb Collar, and a hard 20% permanent minimum, it was fun and frustrating. I've done like you, made a couple different ones I can just swap in and out, big boobs/tiny boobs, big butt/tiny but. I've settled on morphs turning Nora severely hourglass shaped. Tiny waist, wide hips. (like 200% each) I justified it with radiation (or whatever) tightened the skin and muscles into this shape. Lots of fun! Thanks for showing how to do all that.

I also have to agree with you that it is fun getting collared and trying to survive with 1 weapon, no VATS, and sometimes having to dump all my extra clothes and food on Piper or the floor. (Goodneighbor got me like that) I tweaked the MCM max on daily permanent morphs to 200. Which was fine until I got defeated by super mutants by Mass Fusion, got the hormone irriations. I got all sorts of morphed getting rid of that. Ha! so much fun!

Also I made a mod that makes Nora moo if she gets injured.

2 minutes ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Okay, after extensive testing and tweaking, I believe I got the morphs sorted out. Tedious, like you said, took days. Considering the different morphs Rads/Hormones/Bomb Collar, and a hard 20% permanent minimum, it was fun and frustrating. I've done like you, made a couple different ones I can just swap in and out, big boobs/tiny boobs, big butt/tiny but. I've settled on morphs turning Nora severely hourglass shaped. Tiny waist, wide hips. (like 200% each) I justified it with radiation (or whatever) tightened the skin and muscles into this shape. Lots of fun! Thanks for showing how to do all that.

I also have to agree with you that it is fun getting collared and trying to survive with 1 weapon, no VATS, and sometimes having to dump all my extra clothes and food on Piper or the floor. (Goodneighbor got me like that) I tweaked the MCM max on daily permanent morphs to 200. Which was fine until I got defeated by super mutants by Mass Fusion, got the hormone irriations. I got all sorts of morphed getting rid of that. Ha! so much fun!

Also I made a mod that makes Nora moo if she gets injured.

I also make the walk speed to 60%, when max morph irradiated.

Heavy Breasts...

I like going into the MCM settings, and making her walk slower, the larger her Breasts get. 60% is good... Adding weight to her massive Breasts, making it tougher to escape people and animals pursuing her.

FO4 NudeBasics MCM

Morphings

Body changings reduce speed 60

I'm working on a MCM Hardcore Nudity setting, where if you get nude. You are locked out of all the Workbenches, which will be a lot of fun when I try it out. properly.

I like that you made various versions, I made many versions for Rad Morphing Redux, for various bodies. The large, inverted Nipple one is the one I use on Rad Morphing Redux. It sounds strange, but looks good. As it pushes and pulls the same morphs, creating totally new morphs.

I also had other morph bodies, on Rad Morphing Redux. Where Nora actually lost Breast Size, the more she got irradiated.

You should post some screenshots, it's just a shame we can't access the main page, or post in a user image section. Like I get with my Nexus mods, I love user posted images.

My Max and Minimum morphs.

Max = 500  Full Mophing

Strip and redress at 400

Min = 0

47 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

You should post some screenshots, it's just a shame we can't access the main page, or post in a user image section. Like I get with my Nexus mods, I love user posted images.

My Max and Minimum morphs.

Max = 500  Full Mophing

Strip and redress at 400

Min = 0

Here's a couple.

20220305200330_1.jpg

20220305200322_1.jpg

Wow... that's some extreme waist training, I love having various versions of Rad Morphing Redux I made for myself. Looks like there's various versions of FO4 NudeBasics now... :)

I always liked the Institute Collar, but 99% of the time, my character always ends up in a standard Shock Collar.

I've been tweaking the MCM descriptions for the morphs, to follow the looks of the characters.

Just small things, but it adds immersion, and is a fun thing...

MCM Changes...

Spoiler

v1.12...      Changed wording of MCM option...  I used only the Descriptions...

Location:   FO4 Nude Basics v1.13 KP - CBBE VERSION\MCM\Config\FO4_Basics

Vanilla... Line  972                   "text": "Body changings price influence",
                               Line  974                   "help": "Set 0 to swich off, effect active only when player is nude or wearing very skimpy attire",
           KP modded. Line  972                   "text": "Breast Lovers n' Haters", 
                                Line  974                   "help": "Do people love or hate your new Breasts, get more or less Caps Trading, when Nude or wearing Skimpy clothing... 0 = OFF", 

Vanilla... Line 1000                   "text": "Body changings reduced speed",
                                Line  988                   "help": "Set 0 to swich off",
           KP modded. Line 1000                   "text": "Heavy Breasts", 
                                Line  988                   "help": "Your massive Breasts are slowing you down... 0 = OFF", 

Vanilla... Line  986                   "text": "Body changings reduce carry weight",
         KP modded. Line 1000                   "text": "Breast Weight", 
                               Line  988                   "help": "The weight of your massive Breasts are added to your carryweight... 0 = OFF",   

In Skyrim, my character always ended looking like that with the Devious Training mod.  Wasit cinching, with the Devious Corset...

Edited by Krazyone
12 hours ago, Krazyone said:

I've been tweaking the MCM descriptions for the morphs, to follow the looks of the characters.

Just small things, but it adds immersion, and is a fun thing...

MCM Changes...

Hide contents

v1.12...      Changed wording of MCM option...  I used only the Descriptions...

Location:   FO4 Nude Basics v1.13 KP - CBBE VERSION\MCM\Config\FO4_Basics

Vanilla... Line  972                   "text": "Body changings price influence",
                               Line  974                   "help": "Set 0 to swich off, effect active only when player is nude or wearing very skimpy attire",
           KP modded. Line  972                   "text": "Breast Lovers n' Haters", 
                                Line  974                   "help": "Do people love or hate your new Breasts, get more or less Caps Trading, when Nude or wearing Skimpy clothing... 0 = OFF", 

Vanilla... Line 1000                   "text": "Body changings reduced speed",
           KP modded. Line 1000                   "text": "Heavy Breasts", 
                                Line  988                   "help": "Your massive Breasts are slowing you down... 0 = OFF", 

Vanilla... Line  986                   "text": "Body changings reduce carry weight",
         KP modded. Line 1000                   "text": "Breast Weight", 
                               Line  988                   "help": "The weight of your massive Breasts are added to your carryweight... 0 = OFF",   

In Skyrim, my character always ended looking like that with the Devious Training mod.  Wasit cinching, with the Devious Corset...

I like it! MUCH better descriptions. Not just boring mechanical details.

Side question: I want to do some more sound replacing (like how I made Nora moo when she's injured), but I think I need to get into the scripts/coding (papyrus I think). Any suggestions on where/how to get started? FO4edit? CreationKit?

Edited by bwagdog669680
1 hour ago, bwagdog669680 said:

I like it! MUCH better descriptions. Not just boring mechanical details.

Side question: I want to do some more sound replacing (like how I made Nora moo when she's injured), but I think I need to get into the scripts/coding (papyrus I think). Any suggestions on where/how to get started? FO4edit? CreationKit?

I've actually done that, a long time ago on Skyrim. You can make it Lip Synch as well, I made a quest with dialogue and Lip synching. But that was a long time ago, and on Skyrim.

Go to YouTube and type:  fallout 4 creation kit dialogue, it brings up lots of them.

YouTube;   Fallout 4 Creation Kit Voiced Dialogue and Lip Files

This is for a new character, but you can just replace the dialogue, sound files and generate new Lip Files on a character you have. If you want her lips to move correctly for her sounds...