25 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

I've actually done that, a long time ago on Skyrim. You can make it Lip Synch as well, I made a quest with dialogue and Lip synching. But that was a long time ago, and on Skyrim.

Go to YouTube and type:  fallout 4 creation kit dialogue, it brings up lots of them.

YouTube;   Fallout 4 Creation Kit Voiced Dialogue and Lip Files

This is for a new character, but you can just replace the dialogue, sound files and generate new Lip Files on a character you have. If you want her lips to move correctly for her sounds...

Yeah, I watched a bunch of Kinggath's tutorials. I've done a couple dialog mods (for practice), lip synch and all.

Myabe this'll help, what I want to do is figure out how sound files are attached to actions, and swap them or add some. For example, I imagine there is an if/then statement for playerhit or playerinjured and then play sound file xxxx. So I could then go in and replace the sound file xxxx. My question is how would I go about doing that? I'll keep looking on youtube. Thanks for your help.

7 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Yeah, I watched a bunch of Kinggath's tutorials. I've done a couple dialog mods (for practice), lip synch and all.

Myabe this'll help, what I want to do is figure out how sound files are attached to actions, and swap them or add some. For example, I imagine there is an if/then statement for playerhit or playerinjured and then play sound file xxxx. So I could then go in and replace the sound file xxxx. My question is how would I go about doing that? I'll keep looking on youtube. Thanks for your help.

Sorry... I can't code. I'm only a low level modder, unlike the author who made FO4 NudeBasics, who was In my eyes, is top-tier.

But if it's not a dialogue, you could find the audio file you want to replace, and replace it with a one with the same name. If you are talking just about hit and injured sound files, that is.

Just pack the audio file into a zip file, with the same structure, and it should overwrite it. If you have the correct load order...

Handy program below, for ripping out files from Fallout 4, to use in your mod.

Bethesda Archive Extractor... to remove all the Fallout 4 files from the main game, so you can use them for your own mods.

Warning large files...

YouTube video... BAE: Bethesda Archive Extractor

10 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

I like it! MUCH better descriptions. Not just boring mechanical details.

Side question: I want to do some more sound replacing (like how I made Nora moo when she's injured), but I think I need to get into the scripts/coding (papyrus I think). Any suggestions on where/how to get started? FO4edit? CreationKit?

I never got the Creation Kit for Fallout 4 work perfectly together with Mod Organizer 2. Sometimes it wont load scripts using Notepadd++ and sometimes it crushed all properties filled in CK and sometimes it even does not start.

So for modding Fallout 4 at the moment I do that on another system where I manually installed all required mods in the data folder of the game as intentded by Bethesda. This always works fine for me.

8 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Ok, I guess a lot of sounds can be added directly to base forms in the creation kit.

An example for a scripted solution where the player makes a sound like ouch or whatever I know is found in an old, not very popular skyrim mod 'crafting requires more equipment'.

A lot of scripting in skyrim is similar to Fallout 4. What I had in mind is whenever the player wants to harvest a flower without enough knowledge or suited equipment (gloves)

than one of the ouch sounds is played.

Hmm in nude basics itself there are the 'fart' sounds also, when the player must pee. 

OK regarding play sound when the player is hit.

You had to register an actor for the hitevent (RegisterForHitevent).

In Nudebasics this is done on the player for the armor breaking system. Another example can be found for the urinating feature where hits are

recognized for the player and eventually for the followers.

After the Hitevent has fired, it is necessary to register again since this Event in Fallout is designed as kind of 'One-shot'

Edited by Kanlaon
1 hour ago, Krazyone said:

Sorry... I can't code. I'm only a low level modder, unlike the author who made FO4 NudeBasics, who was In my eyes, is top-tier.

But if it's not a dialogue, you could find the audio file you want to replace, and replace it with a one with the same name. If you are talking just about hit and injured sound files, that is.

Just pack the audio file into a zip file, with the same structure, and it should overwrite it. If you have the correct load order...

Handy program below, for ripping out files from Fallout 4, to use in your mod.

Bethesda Archive Extractor... to remove all the Fallout 4 files from the main game, so you can use them for your own mods.

Warning large files...

YouTube video... BAE: Bethesda Archive Extractor

Yep, I've got BAE. Very handy. What you described is basically what I did for the NoraMoo mod I made. One of Kinggath's dialog tutorials showed me another handy tool, VoiceFileReferenceTool2. Which has all the voice lines where you can listen to them, extract them, it even has them written out. Finding a grunt noise (for being injured) was a lot easier with this. (Nora has over 12,000 lines Vanilla Game) So I found like 8 grunts/ouches, got the voice line id, extracted the Brahmin Ba2's, converted those to wav files. Then picked 8 of them and converted those to fuz files, replaced the name with the grunts/ouch's name id, copied the sound folder path. (I had to go back later and delete all the files but my replacers) Zipped it to a 7z folder, loaded the 7z into Vortex and it worked. Now when Nora gets hurt she howls like a cow!

I know this method basically creates loose files, which is why I am trying to learn how to do this using scripts/coding. But for now it works, and is pretty funny! Especially when you forget about it and then it happens. Add in the NudeBasics "drop weapon in combat" feature, and it just adds a little bit of fun with the panic. Thanks anyways for the help and input, I'll keep looking for tutorials.

Side note: I have found that when I use negative values for my morphs (Like the ultra slim corset training waist), they will conflict, not stack. Meaning my rad morphs used to make "boobs yuge" increase, permanent morphs also. So when I had permanent morphs, the temporary rad morph would stack making the boobs yuge value higher. I

use negative value for "Waist chubby." But the permanent and rad morphs don't appear to stack. The permanent morphs were only at 20% and seemed to be what was seen in-game. The screen shot I sent was with permanent morph at 105%. Any idea as to why this (conflict) happened?

10 minutes ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Yep, I've got BAE. Very handy. What you described is basically what I did for the NoraMoo mod I made. One of Kinggath's dialog tutorials showed me another handy tool, VoiceFileReferenceTool2. Which has all the voice lines where you can listen to them, extract them, it even has them written out. Finding a grunt noise (for being injured) was a lot easier with this. (Nora has over 12,000 lines Vanilla Game) So I found like 8 grunts/ouches, got the voice line id, extracted the Brahmin Ba2's, converted those to wav files. Then picked 8 of them and converted those to fuz files, replaced the name with the grunts/ouch's name id, copied the sound folder path. (I had to go back later and delete all the files but my replacers) Zipped it to a 7z folder, loaded the 7z into Vortex and it worked. Now when Nora gets hurt she howls like a cow!

I know this method basically creates loose files, which is why I am trying to learn how to do this using scripts/coding. But for now it works, and is pretty funny! Especially when you forget about it and then it happens. Add in the NudeBasics "drop weapon in combat" feature, and it just adds a little bit of fun with the panic. Thanks anyways for the help and input, I'll keep looking for tutorials.

Side note: I have found that when I use negative values for my morphs (Like the ultra slim corset training waist), they will conflict, not stack. Meaning my rad morphs used to make "boobs yuge" increase, permanent morphs also. So when I had permanent morphs, the temporary rad morph would stack making the boobs yuge value higher. I

use negative value for "Waist chubby." But the permanent and rad morphs don't appear to stack. The permanent morphs were only at 20% and seemed to be what was seen in-game. The screen shot I sent was with permanent morph at 105%. Any idea as to why this (conflict) happened?

BAE... VoiceFileReferenceTool2, sounds like a handy tool.

Scripting and Coding... I'm not much help there.

Morphs...

In my Rad Morphing Redux Inverted Nipples version, which is just an instance of Rad Morphing Redux, in a zip, with a different zip file name and preset morph settings.

You could add some more Morphs into your mod, unless you've used them all, my version I made, only uses some of them.

Check out ...

Page 15

February 17

Hidden Content

It has all the morph names

1 hour ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Are the negative values stored in the INI file or are they created direct on the player with looksmenu ingame ?

Everything done with looksmenu ingame can be thrown away with version 1.03.

If it is stored in the inifile activate the log functions in Loadmorphgroup to see what is really loaded from the mod.

(You must compile the script F4B_MorphingQuestScript)

Maybe I should watch Kinggath's dialog tutorials too :)

In Fo4 nearly everything related to dialogue is done in scenes, but the good old 'GoAway Topic' from skyrim is no longer available.

Maybe that is the reason why there are really no good Dialogue sex mods available in Fallout that matches my flavour.

Edited by Kanlaon
2 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

Are the negative values stored in the INI file or are they created direct on the player with looksmenu ingame ?

Everything done with looksmenu ingame can be thrown away with version 1.03.

If it is stored in the inifile activate the log functions in Loadmorphgroup to see what is really loaded from the mod.

(You must compile the script F4B_MorphingQuestScript)

Maybe I should watch Kinggath's dialog tutorials too :)

In Fo4 nearly everything related to dialogue is done in scenes, but the good old 'GoAway Topic' from skyrim is no longer available.

Maybe that is the reason why there are really no good Dialogue sex mods available in Fallout that matches my flavour.

Bethesda Mod School: Dialogue 101 - Basics - Setting up a Custom Voiced NPC - YouTube This is where I started in Kinggath's dialog series. I think in Dialogue 102 he gives you the links for the so called: Audio Conversion Kit. I also got a sound file converter off of the Nexus called: Yakitori Audio Converter. That allows you to convert files backward and forward. wav to fuz, fuz to wav, etc. WARNING!: Kinggath is VERY thorough. Which is good and bad. You will definitely understand what he is teaching, but his videos are 30-45 minutes EACH. So if you have the time, he's great. If you are in a hurry, not so great.

My negative values are in the INI file. I only use looksmenu ingame when I want to change my hair/makeup/body type (on the triangle, not sliders).

3 hours ago, Krazyone said:

BAE... VoiceFileReferenceTool2, sounds like a handy tool.

Scripting and Coding... I'm not much help there.

Morphs...

In my Rad Morphing Redux Inverted Nipples version, which is just an instance of Rad Morphing Redux, in a zip, with a different zip file name and preset morph settings.

You could add some more Morphs into your mod, unless you've used them all, my version I made, only uses some of them.

Check out ...

Page 15

February 17

Hidden Content

It has all the morph names

I think I added some of the slider names earlier (before you PM'd the v1.07 to me). Mine agreed with all but a couple of yours. I didn't want to go back and change them though. It was tedious like you said it would be. No worries, I'll figure something out to make my morphs do what I want them to. Currently making the hormone morphs only affect boobs and belly, rad morphs butt/waist/hips, permanent morphs combine the two. It's a little weird if you think about it, Hormone morphs turning permanent works, because you have to wait a day (at least) to start sleeping off the effects. But what is the excuse for being radiated for a whole day? I'm like you, I like the mods to be a bit immersive. Otherwise it's not as fun. 

32 minutes ago, bwagdog669680 said:

I think I added some of the slider names earlier (before you PM'd the v1.07 to me). Mine agreed with all but a couple of yours. I didn't want to go back and change them though. It was tedious like you said it would be. No worries, I'll figure something out to make my morphs do what I want them to. Currently making the hormone morphs only affect boobs and belly, rad morphs butt/waist/hips, permanent morphs combine the two. It's a little weird if you think about it, Hormone morphs turning permanent works, because you have to wait a day (at least) to start sleeping off the effects. But what is the excuse for being radiated for a whole day? I'm like you, I like the mods to be a bit immersive. Otherwise it's not as fun. 

Hmm, for the permanent morphing effect's I have changed this

Event OnTimerGameTime(int aiTimerID)        

if bOpt_EnableMorphings                ; permanent effects enabled

int igrow = Morph_Incr_SI_perDay  ; temporary

if bOpt_lactation_bodyeffect && lactation_stage

I assume in your version only the variable declaration is there (int grow)

That means now if permanent growing is enabled, growing happens every day after 24 hours. With hormone irritations activ or rad morphings activ, the growing per

day can be higher 2 or 3 times of the base value. I have already thought if 2 settings does make more sense. One setting for per day growing and the second for the additional growing .

@Kanlaon

I added the writing in the script like you wrote,  a good idea :)

As i did that i saw this...

function morph_checkundress (int inew_pm) ; that is what i am talking about when i wrote earlier

if inew_pm >= Morph_undress_pm
         handle_break_or_unequip ()
      endif

endFunction

i think its is when you have too much radiation right ? so what if i wanted to also unequip slot 11 or 6 ?

is it related ?

function unequip_bodyslot ()

Actor:WornItem wI = Pl_ref.GetWornItem (3)
   armor attire      = wI.item as armor

if !libs.isDD_renderedItem (attire)   ; try without checking
      pl_ref.UnequipItemSlot(3)
   endif

endFunction

if i wanted to also unequipitemslot(11) (the torso armor) when unequiping slot 3

how could i do it or write it ?

Edited by tuxagent7
1 hour ago, Kanlaon said:

Hmm, for the permanent morphing effect's I have changed this

Event OnTimerGameTime(int aiTimerID)        

if bOpt_EnableMorphings                ; permanent effects enabled

int igrow = Morph_Incr_SI_perDay  ; temporary

if bOpt_lactation_bodyeffect && lactation_stage

I assume in your version only the variable declaration is there (int grow)

That means now if permanent growing is enabled, growing happens every day after 24 hours. With hormone irritations activ or rad morphings activ, the growing per

day can be higher 2 or 3 times of the base value. I have already thought if 2 settings does make more sense. One setting for per day growing and the second for the additional growing .

Thanks for the tip. I'm still VERY new to the coding. As in I just learned today what "&&" means. I only understand about half of what you put. But I am learning. I'll probably have a ton of questions for you later, as you have WAY more experience than I.?

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

@Kanlaon

I added the writing in the script like you wrote,  a good idea :)

As i did that i saw this...

function morph_checkundress (int inew_pm) ; that is what i am talking about when i wrote earlier

if inew_pm >= Morph_undress_pm
         handle_break_or_unequip ()
      endif

endFunction

i think its is when you have too much radiation right ? so what if i wanted to also unequip slot 11 or 6 ?

is it related ?

endif

endFunction

if i wanted to also unequipitemslot(11) (the torso armor) when unequiping slot 3

how could i do it or write it ?

If you want to unequip slot 11 or 6 too, that would really give me a deadache or at least a headache. :)

It is not only in this script here where slot 3 is hammered into the system and slot 3 already was difficult enough to handle.

Things can become more complicated if devious devices are installed too.

The real question is. Why does the artists so often chooses other slots than slot 3. Lol. - I always thought that there only can be one - the highlander no. 3.

By the way, I have implemented a redress difficulty similar to what is done in 'player exhibitionist'. Once the player is naked

it is not possible to redress immediatly and also I implemented a simple 'sleep naked' feature like in 'cursed loot'.

The one thing still necessary for this is blocking that the user can not change the settings in MCM when the player is nude. The actual handling in MCM I do not like

so much. I guess I will use something Egoballistic has already done in 'AAF violate'

that would really give me a deadache or at least a headache

I don't want to give you a headache ;) i ask to see if it would be a simple solution or not like when you post some small script

The problem i have is only when i get morph_undress feature of the mod because the artist are using slot 3 for shoes.  So if i wear something that is not vanilla, the morph_undress break or unequip the shoes but not the body. lol

If it is easier ? would it be simpler to use the naked skin armor that you use in the  6th level radiation rash to equip so that everything else is unequipped ?  Only for the morph_undress part ?

Scracht it ! i finally was able to do what i wanted thank you Kanlaon, lol no headaches for you :)

By the way, I have implemented a redress difficulty similar to what is done in 'player exhibitionist'. Once the player is naked

it is not possible to redress immediatly and also I implemented a simple 'sleep naked' feature like in 'cursed loot'.

Love the sleep naked feature, it forces you to put on and off your clothes and make them used up a bit to break more easily lol

In earlier version of combat strip lite (before 1,4 or earlier i think), the author would put some invisible armor template ? that was timed to go away before we could redress the part that was stripped.  It said you can't equip that ! Also When naked the more hit the more time it added to keep us naked but  In the newer version (1,5), i think it broke a little bit because we can put back clothes even if the template is still there.

Edited by tuxagent7
25 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

I don't want to give you a headache ;) i ask to see if it would be a simple solution or not like when you post some small script

The problem i have is only when i get morph_undress feature of the mod because the artist are using slot 3 for shoes.  So if i wear something that is not vanilla, the morph_undress break or unequip the shoes but not the body. lol

If it is easier ? would it be simpler to use the naked skin armor that you use in the  6th level radiation rash to equip so that everything else is unequipped ?  Only for the morph_undress part ?

Love the sleep naked feature, it forces you to put on and off your clothes and make them used up a bit to break more easily lol

In earlier version of combat strip lite (before 1,4 or earlier i think), the author would put some invisible armor template ? that was timed to go away before we could redress the part that was stripped.  It said you can't equip that ! Also When naked the more hit the more time it added to keep us naked but  In the newer version (1,5), i think it broke a little bit because we can put back clothes even if the template is still there.

For the Morphing in general  (I hope not only rad)  this function seems to be what you are searching for.

Dependig on your MCM settings either the armor simply is unequipped or the armor was 'destroyed'

I think if you abstain from destroying what was equipped on the other slots you can add something here

As an example:

function handle_break_or_unequip ()

if pl_ref.WornHasKeyword (F4B_attire_Breastfree) || pl_ref.WornHasKeyword(F4B_MilkingAttire)
   else
      if bOpt_Morphing_attbreak && F4B_bEna_Attirebreak.getvalueint ()
         F4B:F4B_main_PlayerrefScript MPRS = libs.PlRefalias as F4B:F4B_main_PlayerrefScript

MPRS.Do_bodyarmor_break ()
      else
         unequip_bodyslot ()
      endif

unequip_slot_xx (11)          

unequip_slot_xx (6)
   endif

endFunction

with

function unequip_slot_xx  (int islot)                              ; more or less a copy unequip_bodyslot

Actor:WornItem wI = Pl_ref.GetWornItem (islot)

if attire && !libs.isDD_renderedItem (attire)   ; try without checking
      pl_ref.UnequipItemSlot (islot)
   endif

endFunction

Since slot 3 is leading, do not accept that something will happen regarding slot 6 or slot 11, if nothing is equipped in slot 3.

Doing so you must also change the complete state-machine in the Morphing script.

Also this example does nit have any MCM support.

Combat strip lite I tested once a long time ago and after I had changed the configuration it seem to works as descibed. Than for some

reason (forgotten) I decided, that I really do not need this mod.

Nudebasics already had its own armor breaking system and for me regular armor and clothing breaks fast enough.

I thought to increase the breaking chance for armor / clothing that was really skimpy (like some from the sykrim armor),

but these immediatly leeds to the question how to identify skimpy armor ? By keyword -> generating another AWKCR problem.

The  only possible idea maybe is to to it like it was done in 'I need'. Check what additional mods are out there and load every

skimpy armor into a formlist. My main problem is, until now I've not yet really found skimpy armor, except some from the skyrim

conversion list. But these armor/clothing requires the stats to be adjusted --> All of them uses the same !

A lot of  work in CK. Some others sexy looking has the playerbody for slot  assigned to the shoes. Normally  this can be corrected in

outfit studio, but must learn how to do it.

For the moment usually I have the 2pac skimpy armor and clothing installed.  Since panundrum reworked this mod it has by far the best breast and butt jiggles for the armor and the body replacer provided.

58 minutes ago, Kanlaon said:

As an example:

What i did before reading your exemple was

pl_ref.UnequipItemSlot(11)

pl_ref.UnequipItemSlot(6)
   endif

endFunction

It ain't pretty but it seem to work for unequiping thoses items at the same time then slot 3

It seems to work, but i will check what you did wrote and if i can make the adjustment :)

Thanks for the help

Edited by tuxagent7
On 3/6/2022 at 6:03 AM, Krazyone said:

Wow... that's some extreme waist training, I love having various versions of Rad Morphing Redux I made for myself. Looks like there's various versions of FO4 NudeBasics now... :)

I always liked the Institute Collar, but 99% of the time, my character always ends up in a standard Shock Collar.

I've been tweaking the MCM descriptions for the morphs, to follow the looks of the characters.

Just small things, but it adds immersion, and is a fun thing...

MCM Changes...

Reveal hidden contents

v1.12...      Changed wording of MCM option...  I used only the Descriptions...

Location:   FO4 Nude Basics v1.13 KP - CBBE VERSION\MCM\Config\FO4_Basics

Vanilla... Line  972                   "text": "Body changings price influence",
                               Line  974                   "help": "Set 0 to swich off, effect active only when player is nude or wearing very skimpy attire",
           KP modded. Line  972                   "text": "Breast Lovers n' Haters", 
                                Line  974                   "help": "Do people love or hate your new Breasts, get more or less Caps Trading, when Nude or wearing Skimpy clothing... 0 = OFF", 

Vanilla... Line 1000                   "text": "Body changings reduced speed",
                                Line  988                   "help": "Set 0 to swich off",
           KP modded. Line 1000                   "text": "Heavy Breasts", 
                                Line  988                   "help": "Your massive Breasts are slowing you down... 0 = OFF", 

Vanilla... Line  986                   "text": "Body changings reduce carry weight",
                               Line  988                   "help": "Set 0 to swich off",
         KP modded. Line 1000                   "text": "Breast Weight", 
                               Line  988                   "help": "The weight of your massive Breasts are added to your carryweight... 0 = OFF",   

In Skyrim, my character always ended looking like that with the Devious Training mod.  Wasit cinching, with the Devious Corset...

I agrea same most of us working on a new version ^^

2 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

If you want to unequip slot 11 or 6 too, that would really give me a deadache or at least a headache. :)

It is not only in this script here where slot 3 is hammered into the system and slot 3 already was difficult enough to handle.

Things can become more complicated if devious devices are installed too.

The real question is. Why does the artists so often chooses other slots than slot 3. Lol. - I always thought that there only can be one - the highlander no. 3.

The one thing still necessary for this is blocking that the user can not change the settings in MCM when the player is nude. The actual handling in MCM I do not like

so much. I guess I will use something Egoballistic has already done in 'AAF violate'

I have look into that file for a moment. It's not quite similar at f04. I am suprise you have been able to do something with it. Some line are quite easy to get but other dosen't work like fallout 4 code.

On 3/2/2022 at 3:01 PM, Krazyone said:

Quote: I am still tweaking it, but Nudebasics now does "nude rules", gun dropping (which I love), armor damage (alongside combat strip lite 1.4 as the newest one doesn't work for me), but not morphs. I also managed to get rid of AWKCR as a req.

>snip<

AWKCR... not sure what the negative points is of this mod, it's always a permanent install for me anyway.

Not to derail a great thread - glad to see this mod get some TLC.

AWKCR is replaced by ECO - Armor and Clothing Overhaul. AWKCR was a part of Fallout's modding history - an important part - but it is now outdated, unsupported, in need patching and suffered from feature creep towards the end (in what reality does a keyword resource need to be 365mb?). The main AWKCR mods released now are patches to remove AWKCR.

Back to Nude basics - I had the same problem with slot 33 with nude basics - as it removed too much (I wanted Nora to wear high heels, when semi-naked, but not clothes from non-vanila sources as it was too easy to cheat). In the end I excluded slot 33 from Nude basics and let rad morphing deal with the rest, with slot 33 being dealt with at very high rad levels. Then I hit another problem - nude basics got into a fist fight with rad morphing over body stripping with high rads that I couldn't fix. :(

I could get rad morphing to work with FPE pregnancy morphing, but nude basics just would not play ball.

1 hour ago, Nuka Cherry said:

AWKCR is replaced by ECO - Armor and Clothing Overhaul. AWKCR was a part of Fallout's modding history - an important part - but it is now outdated, unsupported, in need patching and suffered from feature creep towards the end (in what reality does a keyword resource need to be 365mb?). The main AWKCR mods released now are patches to remove AWKCR.

Back to Nude basics - I had the same problem with slot 33 with nude basics - as it removed too much (I wanted Nora to wear high heels, when semi-naked, but not clothes from non-vanila sources as it was too easy to cheat). In the end I excluded slot 33 from Nude basics and let rad morphing deal with the rest, with slot 33 being dealt with at very high rad levels. Then I hit another problem - nude basics got into a fist fight with rad morphing over body stripping with high rads that I couldn't fix. :(

I could get rad morphing to work with FPE pregnancy morphing, but nude basics just would not play ball.

ECO... never heard of it, I'll have to check it out.

I never had any problems with Rad Morphing Redux, it always worked flawlessly. But my Radmorphing Redux versions have different instances for various bodies and body types.

With my latest version of FO4 NudeBasics, I tend to only use Rad Morphing Redux for Alt Stripping play, with the Clothes Packs mods.

If I get my version of FO4 NudeBasics Alt Stripping version working, I'll be jumping ship to using FO4 NudeBasics for play-through's with Clothing Packs mods as well.

11 hours ago, lcewolf said:

I have look into that file for a moment. It's not quite similar at f04. I am suprise you have been able to do something with it. Some line are quite easy to get but other dosen't work like fallout 4 code.

Only the idea is very similar,  but not the realization.

11 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Sure would be interested in adding that

Did you add it in the player nude perk ?

No, the NudePerk is not suitable for this.

I have this feature in the status machine in F4B_MorphingQuestScript integrated (The name of this script doesn't fit that well anymore, since it does a lot more)

The actual trigger is then in the F4B_Library, because it already registered the Sleep Start and Sleep Stop for the player.

Do you have a tool to compare source code?

11 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

Thanks for the ECO tip. I will check it.

Regarding your problem maybe you should consider:

I think if you use Nude Basics together with other morphing mods you have to make sure that no mod uses nodes for morphing, which are also used in other mods.

At the very least, NudeBasics completely ignores other mods. (Why not, after all, in principle every node is possible through the ini file in NudeBasics)

For example, if 'BreastsNewSH' is changed in RadMorphings, then 'BreastsNewSH' should not be contained in any of the 3 morph groups  of NudeBasics.

Otherwise there is at least a visual fight.

In NudeBasics everything is summed up internally, but no morphings from other groups. In my current version I have added a little bit here and there because of the bodygen feature. of looksmenu.

Another topic is of course the unequip. I don't know if it can be solved in general.

There are many clothes that, in addition to the body part, also have the parts for the hands and feet. When the body part is then undressed, hands and feet are automatically bare as well. Conversely, with this type of clothing, if the feet are undressed, the torso and arms are automatically also bare !