4 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Got a quick question. Can I tweak the MCM for NudeBasics by altering the config.json file? Specifically the restriction on sleeping. (I wanted to make it longer). Or do I have to get into scripts and what not. Not sure if you've seen the mod Cursed DD Enchantings, I also wanted to alter the MCM for that too. The 25% minimum chance to lose all your keys. Probably some other mods too, just minor tweaks. I figure I would need to make a back up of the original config file. The directions you gave me earlier for the FG morph was very easy to follow. Thanks again for that and any light you could shed on this.

Hello, NudeBasics does not have a hard limitation in the scripts for minimum and maximum values like AAF violate has. Therefore you can change the sleep time to a bigger value, but I would not choose the max. value more than 23 hours. Similar rules are valid for DD Enchantings. For testing purposes i temporary set a max. value of 100% in my game in the config.json file.

The sleeping restrictions in NudeBasics sometimes show some curious behaviour, instead of disabling the bed it was still possible to activate it, but than the script immediate kicks the player out of sleep "Sleeps long enough now". Maybe it could be a rounding problem (?) After waiting sometime it behavious normal again.

Do not change the timescale when using this function.

I had already thought of making an easier solution for sleeping like in 'The curse of the unexpected', where kind of a  "Reset" was done on midnight when a new day starts.

5 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Got a quick question. Can I tweak the MCM for NudeBasics by altering the config.json file? Specifically the restriction on sleeping. (I wanted to make it longer). Or do I have to get into scripts and what not. Not sure if you've seen the mod Cursed DD Enchantings, I also wanted to alter the MCM for that too. The 25% minimum chance to lose all your keys. Probably some other mods too, just minor tweaks. I figure I would need to make a back up of the original config file. The directions you gave me earlier for the FG morph was very easy to follow. Thanks again for that and any light you could shed on this.

Configs...

Yes... in NudeBasics, the Configs make the settings longer, but not all them work. Soo... you might want to be careful, just tweaking them.

The Sleep Max and Min times, I've already done in your version. 0 -> 24 Hours, in the Tweaked Version you have.

0 = Turn Off Feature.

If you read one of my previous posts, about the vanilla mods Sleep Debt problem. It has the fix I put into the version you have.

Page 9

Post Date January 30, 2021

Basically...

24 Hours

You need 8 Hours sleep per day

Set to 24 Hours, this allows you 16 one hour sleeps for saving, per day.

16 Hours

8 Hours for Sleeping

8 Hours for Save Games, using the Beds.

0 Hours = Off

I just turn it off nowadays... Setting the MCM to 0 Hours.

==============

Updates...

I finished my v1.07 KP Updated Versions, about a Week ago, still testing them. Bomb Collar and MCM Add-On Patches, are not needed in these versions. It's an All In One mod in v1.07.

it has 2 versions...

FO4 NudeBasics CBBE KP Updated Version v1.07

FO4 NudeBasics Fusion Girl KP Updated Version v1.07

It has improved Bomb Collar warning, with Half-Time and Quarter-Time warnings. The Flame-On section, can even possibly destroy clothing, if it's set to destructible in the MCM.

After more testing, I'll then add it to the PM Download Link.

Dialogue Tweaks...

I'm going to tweak some of the Dialogue, fixing the Grammar. I already found and worked out the Dialogue Tweaks, fixing the broken English dialogue, and one mis-spelled word. Only minor tweaks, no rewritten dialogue...

The Milk Sections have the broken English Dialogue, that I am talking about. It's a feature I never use though... But it would be nice if the dialogue flowed a little better, an easy fix...

Vanilla Mod broken Power Armour stripping...

I tried fixing the broken Power Armour stripping, but I currently don't have the skill... Power Armour Un-Equips, instead of Exiting, at high Morphs in the Vanilla Mod... Leaving you wearing the Power Armour pieces, but not the Power Armour Frame...

Alt Slot Stripping...

I've been trying to track down how to change the Slot Stripping from Slot 33, for the Vanilla Game. To multiple slots, for VTAW, and Clothes Pack mods.

I've been unsuccessful, as I don't have the skill needed with coding to recognise them.

==============

3 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

Hello, NudeBasics does not have a hard limitation in the scripts for minimum and maximum values like AAF violate has. Therefore you can change the sleep time to a bigger value, but I would not choose the max. value more than 23 hours. Similar rules are valid for DD Enchantings. For testing purposes i temporary set a max. value of 100% in my game in the config.json file.

The sleeping restrictions in NudeBasics sometimes show some curious behaviour, instead of disabling the bed it was still possible to activate it, but than the script immediate kicks the player out of sleep "Sleeps long enough now". Maybe it could be a rounding problem (?) After waiting sometime it behavious normal again.

Do not change the timescale when using this function.

I had already thought of making an easier solution for sleeping like in 'The curse of the unexpected', where kind of a  "Reset" was done on midnight when a new day starts.

Awesome. Thanks! 

Hey, I know this is the wrong mod thread, but I found another issue with cursed DD enchantings. It totally disables the inflatable feature for the plugs/vibrators. RC8 + a patch allowed you to inflate them 4 or so times. Sometimes you accidentally bump them and they inflate by themselves. Also RC8 added like 3 vibrator orgasm animations (events) that don't trigger any more. Just a heads up.

Thanks again.

2 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Configs...

Yes... in NudeBasics, the Configs make the settings longer, but not all them work. Soo... you might want to be careful, just tweaking them.

The Sleep Max and Min times, I've already done in your version. 0 -> 24 Hours, in the Tweaked Version you have.

0 = Turn Off Feature.

If you read one of my previous posts, about the vanilla mods Sleep Debt problem. It has the fix I put into the version you have.

Page 9

Post Date January 30, 2021

Updates...

I finished my v1.07 KP Updated Versions, about a Week ago, still testing them. Bomb Collar and MCM Add-On Patches, are not needed in these versions. It's an All In One mod in v1.07.

it has 2 versions...

FO4 NudeBasics CBBE KP Updated Version v1.07

FO4 NudeBasics Fusion Girl KP Updated Version v1.07

Okay, got it. It's a mod by mod situation as to whether tweaking the configs for MCM are attached to scripts. That answered my question, thank you. 

I think I missed something. You mentioned a "PM download link". Not sure what that is. I haven't downloaded (I don't think) any of the tips/tweaks/instructions you've given me. I manually went and changed the things you told me about. Was there a download I could have just clicked? Either way, I am happy that I have learned what you have taught.

I love the outfit mods you linked. I use the clothes pack #3 and 4. You're right, they get recognized as armor. Or at least not stripped like clothes. 

Thanks for all your help.

1 hour ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Okay, got it. It's a mod by mod situation as to whether tweaking the configs for MCM are attached to scripts. That answered my question, thank you. 

I think I missed something. You mentioned a "PM download link". Not sure what that is. I haven't downloaded (I don't think) any of the tips/tweaks/instructions you've given me. I manually went and changed the things you told me about. Was there a download I could have just clicked? Either way, I am happy that I have learned what you have taught.

I love the outfit mods you linked. I use the clothes pack #3 and 4. You're right, they get recognized as armor. Or at least not stripped like clothes. 

Thanks for all your help.

PM...

PM = Private Message

PM is when someone sends you a private message, like I did with links for downloads.

New Versions...

In short its my Download Link I sent out to you and others, for the mod. I updated the mod, it's currently version 1.07 and an all in one version, with a few more tweaks.

Along with now being separate instances, for CBBE and Fusion Girl in the Download Link.

It's not been added to the Link yet, but I'll notify in this comments section when the updated mods are in the download link.

Tweaking Configs...

Tweaking the Sleeping works, I've already done it, in the version you are using. Tweaking the Power Armour stripping doesn't work, and needs Script Tweaks as well. I was trying to get the Power Armour to Exit Power Armour, as opposed to Un-equipping Power Armour, which breaks the Power Armour, leaving the Power Armour pieces on you, without a Power Armour Frame. You can also lose your Fusion Core as well...

Clothes Packs...

If you like the Clothes Pack mods, my mod stops crafting of them, adding them to the world in various Suitcases. It also adds special versions of the clothing items...

The mod is called... Krazymans Levelled Lists. I also tweaked the bodyslides to make them work better, in my Krazymans Bodyslides.

The VTAW and Clothes Packs mods don't strip with FO4 NudeBasics, as FO4 NudeBasics strips Slot 33 as a full outfit. VTAW and Clothes Packs mods, would need multiple slots to be stripped, Top, Jacket and Bra's. as well as Shoes, which is Slot 33 as well.

4 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Awesome. Thanks! 

Hey, I know this is the wrong mod thread, but I found another issue with cursed DD enchantings. It totally disables the inflatable feature for the plugs/vibrators. RC8 + a patch allowed you to inflate them 4 or so times. Sometimes you accidentally bump them and they inflate by themselves. Also RC8 added like 3 vibrator orgasm animations (events) that don't trigger any more. Just a heads up.

Thanks again.

I will make a patch for RC8. This mod was done pefore DD 2.0 was patched and any RC8 was available !

1 hour ago, Krazyone said:

PM...

PM = Private Message

PM is when someone sends you a private message, like I did with links for downloads.

New Versions...

In short its my Download Link I sent out to you and others, for the mod. I updated the mod, it's currently version 1.07 and an all in one version, with a few more tweaks.

Along with now being separate instances, for CBBE and Fusion Girl in the Download Link.

It's not been added to the Link yet, but I'll notify in this comments section when the updated mods are in the download link.

Tweaking Configs...

Tweaking the Sleeping works, I've already done it, in the version you are using. Tweaking the Power Armour stripping doesn't work, and needs Script Tweaks as well. I was trying to get the Power Armour to Exit Power Armour, as opposed to Un-equipping Power Armour, which breaks the Power Armour, leaving the Power Armour pieces on you, without a Power Armour Frame. You can also lose your Fusion Core as well...

Clothes Packs...

If you like the Clothes Pack mods, my mod stops crafting of them, adding them to the world in various Suitcases. It also adds special versions of the clothing items...

The mod is called... Krazymans Levelled Lists. I also tweaked the bodyslides to make them work better, in my Krazymans Bodyslides.

The VTAW and Clothes Packs mods don't strip with FO4 NudeBasics, as FO4 NudeBasics strips Slot 33 as a full outfit. VTAW and Clothes Packs mods, would need multiple slots to be stripped, Top, Jacket and Bra's. as well as Shoes, which is Slot 33 as well.

Are you talking about the message icon at the top of the page, looks like two word bubbles? If so I never got the message.? If the PM is found somewhere else, I'll have to keep searching for it. I'll also check out the Levelled Lists.

36 minutes ago, Kanlaon said:

I will make a patch for RC8. This mod was done pefore DD 2.0 was patched and any RC8 was available !

Tweaking Configs...

The MCM config tweak worked. I only tried the sleep restriction, and I set the max for 23 hours. I have only done a few tests of it. Twice slept all 23 hours, once woke up early but went right back to sleep for the rest of the 23 period. So big thanks to both of you for the help.

Also, I just noticed that there is a menu in the chemisty workbench for baby bottles, milk bottles and I think vacuum pasties. I got a standard milker from Rhye. Is there a vacuum milker for sale or to find? I haven't had good luck getting the lactation (hormone irritations) to work. Do I need clean bottles? or am I just unlucky. I set the chance to 100% to get the disease. I console commanded a start lactation chem, but it wore off and never got past level 1. Even with lots of sex. Is this feature just broken? Maybe your version 1.07 will work. 

Thanks guys

Regarding lactation start.

By accident the event cannot trigger with sex if the rape damage is switched off. Try to switch rape damage on with a low settings and check if it will trigger.

In my tests rape damage was always on - and sometimes killed the player :(

This is the responsible part

Event AAF:AAF_API.OnAnimationStop(AAF:AAF_API akSender, Var[] akArgs)

; Debug.Trace ("F4B OnAnimationStop ")

; dd_redress_followers ()

if !bOpt_Ena_Rapedam_health
      return               
   endif

Just in case someone is interested.

Ok, here is an example how to  change the function in the F4B_Library script. The changed function is untested but the F4B_Library script is compilable.

;---------------------------------------------------------------
;
;---------------------------------------------------------------
; Receive the event:

; if !bOpt_Ena_Rapedam_health
   ;   return               
   ; endif

; The status:
    int status = akArgs[0] as int

; The Actors involved:
    Actor[] actors = Utility.VarToVarArray(akArgs[1]) as Actor[]

; The Position playing:
    String position = akArgs[2] as String

int i

bool found
   bool hostile
   ; bool xpdamage
   float damage_factor

i = actors.length
   while i
      i -= 1

; log ("sexactor " + actors )
      if actors == pl_ref
         found = true

if pl_ref.isinfaction (captivefaction)       ; used by raider pet
            hostile = true
            log (" sexdamage captive faction")
         endif

if CommonArrayFunctions.CheckActorAgainstFactionArray (actors , raped_factions)
            hostile = true
            ; xpdamage = true

endif

else
         ; the actors usually are added to these factions to pacify
         if CommonArrayFunctions.CheckActorAgainstFactionArray (actors , raped_factions)
            hostile  = true
            ; xpdamage = true
         endif

damage_factor += Get_SexDamage_factor (actors )
      endif
   endwhile

if found
      ; if bOpt_Sex_Strip_DD
      ;   sex_reequip_DD ()
      ; endif

if bOpt_Ena_Rapedam_health

if !hostile
            damage_factor = actors.length         ; minimum effect for normal sex
         endif
         Sex_Damage_Health (pl_ref, damage_factor)

StartTimerGameTime (6.0, timID_se_wear)
      endif

; if xpdamage
      ;   xp_penalty (pl_ref)     temporary off
      ; endif

if hostile                  ; not sure if this filters regular sex out or all sex --> to be tested
         trigger_lactation_disease (pl_ref)
      endif

endif

EndEvent

In the original realization the idea was that all sex can do damage to the player. If we only consider sex from AAF violate while the rape event is running,

things could be done something more easily and maybe Nudebasic will work better together with other mods for regular sex or prostitution.

Are you talking about the message icon at the top of the page, looks like two word bubbles? If so I never got the message.? If the PM is found somewhere else, I'll have to keep searching for it. I'll also check out the Levelled Lists.

Clicking on a persons Name, takes you to their page. There is a button that says Message, that is a PM, a Private Message.

The MCM config tweak worked. I only tried the sleep restriction, and I set the max for 23 hours. I have only done a few tests of it. Twice slept all 23 hours, once woke up early but went right back to sleep for the rest of the 23 period. So big thanks to both of you for the help.

Also, I just noticed that there is a menu in the chemisty workbench for baby bottles, milk bottles and I think vacuum pasties. I got a standard milker from Rhye. Is there a vacuum milker for sale or to find? I haven't had good luck getting the lactation (hormone irritations) to work. Do I need clean bottles? or am I just unlucky. I set the chance to 100% to get the disease. I console commanded a start lactation chem, but it wore off and never got past level 1. Even with lots of sex. Is this feature just broken? Maybe your version 1.07 will work. 

Thanks guys

The Milk feature, is a something I don't use, I use Wasteland Dairy for that.

Edited by Krazyone
1 hour ago, Kanlaon said:

Regarding lactation start.

By accident the event cannot trigger with sex if the rape damage is switched off. Try to switch rape damage on with a low settings and check if it will trigger.

In my tests rape damage was always on - and sometimes killed the player :(

This is the responsible part

if !bOpt_Ena_Rapedam_health
      return               
   endif

Ahhh. I had the rape damage turned off so I wouldn't get killed with AAF violate. I'll try that.

9 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Okay. Got ya. I just never got the v1.07 from you. (Or I'm just a dummy and can't find it.?)

I have only released v1.03, v1.07 I'm still testing both of them, but they're done. When ready, it'll be on the Message Link you have.

v1.07 doesn't change much, it's mostly just an All In One version, with no need for patches. It has minor tweaks on the Bomb Collar burn times, one at half time, and one at quarter time.

But they bring Fusion Girl and CBBE into their own mod instances, easy to switch between them. With my Breast Morphs set-up...

I love having Fusion Girl FO4 NudeBasics... finally...

Just Uploaded v1.07 KP, All In One versions, with CBBE and Fusion Girl versions.  Private Message me for Link...

2022 Version v1.07  All In One version    no patches needed

- FO4 Nude Basics v1.07 KP - CBBE VERSION............ Works on CBBE
- FO4 Nude Basics v1.07 KP- FUSION GIRL VERSION.......Works on FG Fusion Girl

Use only one version...

Contains...
- MCM Tweaks from my Old Version
- Bomb Tweaks from my Old Version
- Bomb Timer now sets off at Half and Quarter Time
- The Burn on the Bomb Timers Collar, can possibly burn off Clothes if destructible
- Integrated Instruction in Mod Organizer 2, on Notes Section

- Fusion Girl and CBBE versions

- Fusion Girl Breast and Nipple Morphs with Radiation Exposure

Edited by Krazyone
On 2/25/2022 at 3:56 AM, Krazyone said:

Just Uploaded v1.07 KP, All In One versions, with CBBE and Fusion Girl versions.  Private Message me for Link...

2022 Version v1.07  All In One version    no patches needed

- FO4 Nude Basics v1.07 KP - CBBE VERSION............ Works on CBBE
- FO4 Nude Basics v1.07 KP- FUSION GIRL VERSION.......Works on FG Fusion Girl

Hey. Got the PM, got your v1.07. Soooo much better. Especially the count down for the bomb collar. Big thank you! 

Question: My "Reset morphs" in the MCM>Nude FO4>Morphings tab (very top), doesn't seem to work. I was wanting to reset the morphs and continue my own tweaks. It says to click, save, and "quit complete" then reload. I've tried so many combos with no success. I've tried click, save (with and without going back in-game). I've tried the same in 1st person & 3rd. I've tried reloading my save and reloading the exit-save. I've turned all the morphs off, clicked reset and done all the above. I have noticed that the visible morphs are gone, but the constant morph (on the paper in Misc Pipboy) is still there. When I reload, my body is reset, then after a couple of seconds, morphs reappear. Any help would be great.

(By the way, the breast reduce pack only works if you are in 1st person.)

Thanks

3 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Hey. Got the PM, got your v1.07. Soooo much better. Especially the count down for the bomb collar. Big thank you! 

Question: My "Reset morphs" in the MCM>Nude FO4>Morphings tab (very top), doesn't seem to work. I was wanting to reset the morphs and continue my own tweaks. It says to click, save, and "quit complete" then reload. I've tried so many combos with no success. I've tried click, save (with and without going back in-game). I've tried the same in 1st person & 3rd. I've tried reloading my save and reloading the exit-save. I've turned all the morphs off, clicked reset and done all the above. I have noticed that the visible morphs are gone, but the constant morph (on the paper in Misc Pipboy) is still there. When I reload, my body is reset, then after a couple of seconds, morphs reappear. Any help would be great.

(By the way, the breast reduce pack only works if you are in 1st person.)

Thanks

1. Stuck Morphs... Don't mess with the morphs, unless you are modding them with a new game, and a Hard Save that you are reloading after each test. If you change the morphs, whilst it has morphs, the morphs will stick. I don't know how to reset this...

The morphs with my versions, I spent days on. Reloading a Hard Save after each test, irradiating my character at the river, to test the morphs.

I've had this happen a few times when tweaking the morphs, that's why I only tweak the morphs on a new save, at the beginning of the game. Using and reloading a Hard Save, after each test.

Morphs on Morphs, gives you some permanent and bad results. Reloading an earlier save, is the only fix that I know.

I don't know if the Player.Showlooksmenu 14 will fix stuck physical morphs... Reloading an earlier save is the best, a save before you started making the morphs.

If you don't have one, then you could try it.

Things to try...

- Radaway ( resets morphs )

- Doctor... Cure Rads option  ( It Cures Morphs, only in Commonwealth, DLC Doctors do not work. )

Physical Changes only...

Spoiler

Make a hard save...

Console Command:   save"before morphs test"

Change look ( warning: Only do this in an owned Settlement... )

ShowLooksMenu 14

1. Go to an owned Settlement
2. Open Console    UK = @    US = ¬ ( left of the 1 key )
3. Type: Player.Showlooksmenu 14
4. Do Tweaks to your characters body
5. Exit Showlooksmenu
6. If Camera goes crazy, hit the Build button for the settlement building, and exit out of it. It fixes the Camera...
7. Done...

But I have doubts that will fix it...

2. The Breast Reduce Pack... This never worked for me, and I've been using the mod since it was first released. Before it got deleted.

What did you expect ?

Reset Morphs only resets the visible portion for Nudebasics that was saved by Looksmenu. Nothing more is done and nothing more was intended.

As long as radiation, lactation or permanent growth still have a value > 0, the visibles generated by Looksmenu is of course immediately the same as before with the next refresh.

Reset Morphs is only intended to straighten the optics again once the underlying cause has been eliminated, otherwise the optics could remain as they are, since 

Looksmenu saves all morphs per NPC independently. This storing per NPC  was used in the bodygen feature of Looksmenu itself.

1. Stuck Morphs... Don't mess with the morphs, unless you are modding them with a new game, and a Hard Save that you are reloading after each test. If you change the morphs, whilst it has morphs, the morphs will stick. I don't know how to reset this...

The morphs with my versions, I spent days on. Reloading a Hard Save after each test, irradiating my character at the river, to test the morphs.

I've had this happen a few times when tweaking the morphs, that's why I only tweak the morphs on a new save, at the beginning of the game. Using and reloading a Hard Save, after each test.

Morphs on Morphs, gives you some permanent and bad results. Reloading an earlier save, is the only fix that I know.

I don't know if the Player.Showlooksmenu 14 will fix stuck physical morphs... Reloading an earlier save is the best, a save before you started making the morphs.

If you don't have one, then you could try it.

Things to try...

- Radaway ( resets morphs )

- Doctor... Cure Rads option  ( It Cures Morphs, only in Commonwealth, DLC Doctors do not work. )

Physical Changes only...

Reveal hidden contents

Make a hard save...

Console Command:   save"before morphs test"

Change look ( warning: Only do this in an owned Settlement... )

ShowLooksMenu 14

1. Go to an owned Settlement
2. Open Console    UK = @    US = ¬ ( left of the 1 key )
3. Type: Player.Showlooksmenu 14
4. Do Tweaks to your characters body
5. Exit Showlooksmenu
6. If Camera goes crazy, hit the Build button for the settlement building, and exit out of it. It fixes the Camera...
7. Done...

But I have doubts that will fix it...

2. The Breast Reduce Pack... This never worked for me, and I've been using the mod since it was first released. Before it got deleted.

Okay gotcha. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong on my end.

The Breast Reduce Pack is weird. In 3rd person, it would do an animation like I was picking something up off the ground. No sound to it. In 1st person, it made a sound like I took a chem, and the permanent morph number (constant growing or something) went down by 1 factor. I have mine set at 50 for permanent growth. So it dropped from 550 to 500. I accidentally used one of the BRP's before I had morphs and got a message saying that I didn't want to waste the syringe.

Anyways, as always, I appreciate the input and the quick response.

1 minute ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Okay gotcha. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong on my end.

The Breast Reduce Pack is weird. In 3rd person, it would do an animation like I was picking something up off the ground. No sound to it. In 1st person, it made a sound like I took a chem, and the permanent morph number (constant growing or something) went down by 1 factor. I have mine set at 50 for permanent growth. So it dropped from 550 to 500. I accidentally used one of the BRP's before I had morphs and got a message saying that I didn't want to waste the syringe.

Anyways, as always, I appreciate the input and the quick response.

Ok, the behaviour when using the reduce pack I do not know, since I only found one but at that time the permanent growing was to low.

And yes permanent growing requires a minimum value, otherwise the pack cannot be used. It still shoulf be in your inventory if that message came

(otherwise you have already lost one). When I remember it correct the reduction is always 5 percent (--> 50) independant from your settings.

I think the visible behaviour in first or third person is something on the base form itself and nothing from the script, possibly something forgotten to remove or exchange. Could it be the same as the behaviour shown when injecting a stimpak ?

Anyway that surely can be changed using FO4Edit -  but to what ?

16 minutes ago, Kanlaon said:

What did you expect ?

Reset Morphs only resets the visible portion for Nudebasics that was saved by Looksmenu. Nothing more is done and nothing more was intended.

As long as radiation, lactation or permanent growth still have a value > 0, the visibles generated by Looksmenu is of course immediately the same as before with the next refresh.

Reset Morphs is only intended to straighten the optics again once the underlying cause has been eliminated, otherwise the optics could remain as they are, since 

Looksmenu saves all morphs per NPC independently. This storing per NPC  was used in the bodygen feature of Looksmenu itself.

The note at the bottom of the screen (In the MCM) made it sound like it was a failsafe to reset your morphs. I understand that modders use things like this while writing and testing their mods. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't using it incorrectly. 

What you said makes sense. I've had some long lag times when morphs wouldn't refresh. I think I used food to reduce my radiation (Mutant hound chops -50 rads). Ate 4 of them to reduce my rads by 200, played for 15 minutes or so, and my old morphs were still visible. Then they suddenly refreshed and my visibles matched my morph values.

Thanks for the input.

7 minutes ago, Kanlaon said:

Ok, the behaviour when using the reduce pack I do not know, since I only found one but at that time the permanent growing was to low.

And yes permanent growing requires a minimum value, otherwise the pack cannot be used. It still shoulf be in your inventory if that message came

(otherwise you have already lost one). When I remember it correct the reduction is always 5 percent (--> 50) independant from your settings.

Other topic, You were right, the rape damage was why Lactation/Hormone Irritation Disease wouldn't start. I turned it on (rape damage), had sex got the Lactation process going. Thanks!