When I tried the mod 'Rad morphing' for the first time, the solution didn't really convince me, also in terms of handling in the MCM.

This mod had created many CTD's in the beginning, maybe because the morphs were probably updated too often. - At that time, CTD's and Freezing were also available from looksmenu itself,  if you tried it ingame and changed the slider too quickly.

In the meantime, the author of Radmorphing Redux has changed and a lot has probably been improved and optimized.

Lol: Basically, I don't trust any software, not even what I've done by myself. ?

13 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

What i did before reading your exemple was

function unequip_bodyslot ()

Actor:WornItem wI = Pl_ref.GetWornItem (3)
   armor attire      = wI.item as armor

if !libs.isDD_renderedItem (attire)   ; try without checking
      pl_ref.UnequipItemSlot(3)

pl_ref.UnequipItemSlot(11)

pl_ref.UnequipItemSlot(6)
   endif

endFunction

It ain't pretty but it seem to work for unequiping thoses items at the same time then slot 3

It seems to work, but i will check what you did wrote and if i can make the adjustment :)

Thanks for the help

Maybe the truth lies somewhere in between.

There must be a reason why unequip_bodyslot is the first statement in the "Naked" state.

If only I knew which one ?

Slots 6 and 11 are never used with DD, so maybe better just keep your solution.

I was recently experimenting a little bit with the mod and came across a dead body with various devious devices equipped near Red Rocket.

There happened to be a 'Spontaneous self-ignition' of the corpse and all items were removed including the Devious.

That really shouldn't be happening. I need to check it a little more carefully for the devious devices.

Anyway, a comparison with the Tuxagent version showed me that 'spontaneous self-ignition' is not yet available in that version.

Is that true ? If so, I can provide a small guide where a bit needs to be supplemented. --> Please give a short feedback (It's just a few little things)

I guess once you've seen it, you dont won't want to miss the self-ignition effect. Lol ?

12 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

Spontaneous self-ignition

never saw that

12 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

Is that true ? If so, I can provide a small guide where a bit needs to be supplemented. --> Please give a short feedback (It's just a few little things)

Since i am able to compile now, i could test it, what is the feature in game ? no gold no items when it happens ? that would be fun or hurting us a little ? damaging clothes ? visual coolness ?

Edited by tuxagent7

Ok, here is my description how to add the 'Spontaneous self-ignition', to use it you must now how to make simple changings in Creation kit and you must be able to use a text editor, to change papyrus scripts and to compile them.

Spontan-self-ignition.zip

As a security measure: Make a backup of everything before you change it including the pex-file too !

Be warned, as I already mentioned the version from @Tuxagent that I'have uploaded seems not to be consistent.

I've compared it with version 1.02 with 'Beyond compare' and I want to show you the two pictures for informations.

In the compiled scripts there are 5 files that differs.

grafik.png.da612741f9a0546ed2313f55e62716b1.png

While in the source scripts only one file differes, where the 4 Bytes in length also does not match the > 300 Bytes difference in the pex file.

If you are not sure to "reimport" something old, than maybe it is better not to change anything. 

But maybe you are a lucky person and have something original.

grafik.png.471687757d984a3ba83a8d4e396c302c.png

A possible solution could be in using a decompiler. I've already used the 'champollion' for Skyrim and had quite good results with it.

But they do not work 100%, sometimes correct decompiling is not possible.

For Fallout 4 the link is

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3742/

Edited by Kanlaon
WARNING

Regarding ECO, It seems not to be so helpful as expected. Using ECO it is not possible to decide if some attire belongs to the body or to something else.

It only seems to distinguish armor/cloting or not.

As a filter it seems to be of very limited use and working without a filter if you want an event to trigger for onitemadd is definitely not recommended by Bethesda.

I can easily understand that too, because with containers there is the option 'take all' and then a few hundred events can fire immediat.

(I've already seen that in Skyrim) In the worst case, this leads to a stack dump -> Rien ne va plus.

grafik.png.c5f529cce1750ef98d46a773f6333475.png

On 3/7/2022 at 11:02 PM, tuxagent7 said:

Sure would be interested in adding that

Did you add it in the player nude perk ?

The 3 main scripts of the mod are F4B_main_playerredscript, F4B_Library and F4B_Morphingquestscript.

Some parts of the 'Sleep naked' feature I had placed in the F4B_Library.

So the only thing that could reliably be changed is the redress difficulty, which completely is placed in the F4B_Morphingquestscript.

The F4B_Morphingquestscript seems to be consistent.

Edited by Kanlaon
13 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

I've compared it with version 1.02

This weekend i will try to find a proper version the last official version of nudebasic unmodified, i may have it on a backup somewhere

13 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

Ok, here is my description how to add the 'Spontaneous self-ignition

Oh boy, i will try to do it this weekend, challenge accepted

16 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

'Spontaneous self-ignition'

Well finally i had time tonight and you gave clear steps, you had a good walkthrought

I had some difficulties with the creation kit quest and  it would'nt open the propreties and had to add it in FOEdit instead

Well the end results is cool

I killed raiders and there was a flash fire, a nice visual effect to complement the stripping of the dead body

Thank you

Edited by tuxagent7

Is there any simple mod that makes it possible to store caps in any container ?

Another question for the frequent Fallout players.

If the player is wearing a chastity belt and any gag from Devious Devices, will these parts be removed if the player is raped or does they remain on the player ?

Edited by Kanlaon
5 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

If the player is wearing a chastity belt and any gag from Devious Devices, will these parts be removed if the player is raped or does they remain on the player ?

Stashing Caps... I've tried a load of mods for storing them, none of them are perfect. Due to limitations in Fallout 4...

I prefer using Commands, and a mod called Personal Safe to store them in.

From the comments section, my post...

Page 11

Comment Date:  November 20, 2021

Spoiler

Using the FO4 NudeBasics mods Caps Limiting system, when wearing a Shock Collar. If you want more control, and not have to use a mod. I have instructions for console commands for adding Caps to Safes, or other container. Then removing them from your inventory...

===================================================================

Stashing your Caps...  Console Commands.

1. Check how many Caps you have. ( Fallout 4 money )
2. Open Console and Click on a container, that you wish to add your Caps to. I use the Personal Safe, from the mod below.

3. Add Caps amount into the Container.
additem f 1000   if you owned 1000 Caps.

4. Remove Caps amount out of your inventory.
player.removeitem f 1000    if you owned 1000 Caps

You now have no money, as its now all in the container...

=============================

Uses...

- FO4 NudeBasics   Caps control option, limits how much money you can carry.

Deleted along with 95% of his mods, by Author.

- Sexual Harassment    Shock Collar Rapist, steals all your Caps. You will need to start hiding your Caps, if you want to save up
                         the money to ever get out of it.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5487-aaf-sexual-harassment-10182021/

=============================

Mods that are handy...

- Console Enabled in Survival Difficulty... https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19471
     Allows you to use the console, in Survival Mode. Essential, as the Vanilla Game is Soo glitchy.

- Personal Safe... https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23663

Somewhere to stash your Caps, and other stuff. That cannot be stolen by Settlers, Traders, Companions, Raiders, etc...

8 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

I always used from Greslingames server on discord

The mod is Stash your caps

It never failed on me and i can stash them anywhere, any container

It took a lot of tutorials and reading Papyrus material on CreationKit.com, but I now how a better understanding of scripts and what they mean. 

That being said I actually managed to fix the permanent morph minimum. It was 200 (or 20%). I set it to 0. So if I want to totally restart my morphs I don't have to start a new game. Now I just need to find the console command for "Breast Reduce Packs." ?

14 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24243

Commonwealth caps is still reliable and kinda makes sense. I ran it with Hardship to stop the pimps taking all my caps.

Device devices depends on what version you have installed. Some have a restricted list, some don't. I have the edited RC8, and I am trying to remember what happens (I have it for Raider pet, tbh, not the DD playstyle). I will test later and report back.

5 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

It took a lot of tutorials and reading Papyrus material on CreationKit.com, but I now how a better understanding of scripts and what they mean. 

That being said I actually managed to fix the permanent morph minimum. It was 200 (or 20%). I set it to 0. So if I want to totally restart my morphs I don't have to start a new game. Now I just need to find the console command for "Breast Reduce Packs." ?

open console

type something like  help  breast 4

player.additem .... ....

8 hours ago, suzytheawesome said:

the download is gone? what happened?

The Author deleted most of his mods one day, and left Lovers Lab. But the fans of the mod, are keeping it alive, with many versions being developed. All with different features... :)

Edited by Krazyone
4 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

open console

type something like  help  breast 4

player.additem .... ....

Okay awesome. I was kinda joking. I usually just duplicate them with the conveyor belt glitch. I'll try that. I believe the lactate start one was something like help alch 4. It's in this thread somewhere.

13 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

I always used from Greslingames server on discord

The mod is Stash your caps

It never failed on me and i can stash them anywhere, any container

Could you send me a copy. This seems to be exact what I am looking for.

Wirh Bethesda you can take caps from container but storing caps is not possible. That makes no sense at all.

For GreslinGames it seems that there is some payment necessary (?), which I do not intend to do.