Love

Mary Koshy

14 minutes ago, TDA said:

It's pretty dangerous ...  I would even say deadly.

what, the sports car, this speed was the world record.
Do you know any country where you can drive so fast?
Oops, yes in Germany.

and dying, one can also in bed, actually everywhere. :classic_wink:

6 hours ago, winny257 said:

what, the sports car, this speed was the world record.
Do you know any country where you can drive so fast?
Oops, yes in Germany.

and dying, one can also in bed, actually everywhere. :classic_wink:

I love going to bed with a woman who feals the same about me, I love waking next to that woman. I love seeing that woman smile

5 hours ago, Sebaut said:

WE LIVE IN LOVE.

not quite right, if that were the case, which I always wish, then there would be no weapons to kill other people. :classic_wink:

the human being was and remains the most evil Beings this earth, because the human is intelligent and he should know better. :classic_smile:

10 hours ago, winny257 said:

lol shit Porsche :classic_laugh:
much better and faster :classic_tongue:

hennessey-venom-f5-2017-01.jpg

Over 435.31 km/h :classic_wink:

Reveal hidden contents

You obviously don't know your stuff around cars winny, proof of it is that the picture you posted is of Venom F5, and the video you posted of is the original GT prototype which isn't a street legal purchasable car. And the Koenigsegg Agera RS holds the top speed record at 457.94 km/h. Venom F5 is speculated to have a higher top speed but only time will show the answer.

Besides, Top speed means nothing if it can't put down a proper laptime around a track. Venom GT's sole purpose was to put down a one way top speed on a straight line, both 918 and P1 will absolutely smoke it on a track like Laguna Seca. This is why Veyron had so much trouble trying beating other cars even though it held the top speed record for almost a decade. When your car's sole purpose is to go fast on a straight line it will not need settings and adjustments required for lateral grip and agility. This is why F1 cars will smoke most if not any hyper car on a track despite having much less top speed.

I don't know what to tell if you if you think Porsche is shit. This company pioneered precision and handling and still holds up it's position in the field with the likes of 911 GT2.

Oh, i also forgot to add that 918 is a total hybrid. Meaning it has 2 power sources, a gas engine and an electric motor. In sports+ mode they both work and it has rear steering, meaning absolute monster around corners.

1 hour ago, Mr.Otaku said:
Spoiler

You obviously don't know your stuff around cars winny, proof of it is that the picture you posted is of Venom F5, and the video you posted of is the original GT prototype which isn't a street legal purchasable car. And the Koenigsegg Agera RS holds the top speed record at 457.94 km/h. Venom F5 is speculated to have a higher top speed but only time will show the answer.

Besides, Top speed means nothing if it can't put down a proper laptime around a track. Venom GT's sole purpose was to put down a one way top speed on a straight line, both 918 and P1 will absolutely smoke it on a track like Laguna Seca. This is why Veyron had so much trouble trying beating other cars even though it held the top speed record for almost a decade. When your car's sole purpose is to go fast on a straight line it will not need settings and adjustments required for lateral grip and agility. This is why F1 cars will smoke most if not any hyper car on a track despite having much less top speed.

I don't know what to tell if you if you think Porsche is shit. This company pioneered precision and handling and still holds up it's position in the field with the likes of 911 GT2.

Oh, i also forgot to add that 918 is a total hybrid. Meaning it has 2 power sources, a gas engine and an electric motor. In sports+ mode they both work and it has rear steering, meaning absolute monster around corners.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/at-a-planned-290-mph-hennessys-venom-f5-will-make-hurricanes-and-veyrons-cower/

lol, my post was thought as a fun.
I know myself, that Porsche is a nice car and that I can buy this type never.
I have though a little money, but for a car buy in this category, nope. :classic_wink:

and I suspect you also not.
prices are pretty steep. :classic_laugh:

Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid 4,6 DSG =  € 776.880,-
Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid 4,6 DSG Weissach Paket = € 849.000,-
https://www.automobile.at/neuwagen/porsche/918.html

23 minutes ago, winny257 said:

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/at-a-planned-290-mph-hennessys-venom-f5-will-make-hurricanes-and-veyrons-cower/

lol, my post was thought as a fun.
I know myself, that Porsche is a nice car and that I can buy this type never.
I have though a little money, but for a car buy in this category, nope. :classic_wink:

and I suspect you also not.
prices are pretty steep. :classic_laugh:

Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid 4,6 DSG =  € 776.880,-
Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid 4,6 DSG Weissach Paket = € 849.000,-
https://www.automobile.at/neuwagen/porsche/918.html

What does price have to do with any of this? I know i wouldn't probably be able to afford a car like 918, though i guess by the time i'm 40 or something things could change, but still, doesn't mean the car can't be appreciated for what it is. Venom F5 is an upcoming car, it still doesn't have any officially set feats yet so the speculated data has less weight. But really, nobody buys a hypercar because it can travel fast in a straight line lmao, they do it because of the cornering and the fun factor around a track, assuming the buyer has the balls to take the car on a track and not keep it locked up in a garage and barely ever drive it because they don't really have enthusiasm for the cars and only buy them so that they can sell them in auctions 40 years down the line, you know, the typical rich stuff lol.

39 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

What does price have to do with any of this? I know i wouldn't probably be able to afford a car like 918, though i guess by the time i'm 40 or something things could change, but still, doesn't mean the car can't be appreciated for what it is. Venom F5 is an upcoming car, it still doesn't have any officially set feats yet so the speculated data has less weight. But really, nobody buys a hypercar because it can travel fast in a straight line lmao, they do it because of the cornering and the fun factor around a track, assuming the buyer has the balls to take the car on a track and not keep it locked up in a garage and barely ever drive it because they don't really have enthusiasm for the cars and only buy them so that they can sell them in auctions 40 years down the line, you know, the typical rich stuff lol.

once again to the Hennessey Venom F5. 
this car has street legal and some are already driving on Germany's roads. :classic_wink:

https://www.autozeitung.de/hennessey-venom-f5-2017-preis-technische-daten-191805.html

Of course, only rich can buy this car, the price is ca. 1.37 million euros.

you wrote, you love Porsche, strange, how can you love something that you do not have.

only so much, I already had a Porsche. :classic_smile:
1980 Porsche 911 3.0 SC targa

the picture is not mine, but that's what my car looked like.

Spoiler

large_classic-porsche-911-3-0-sc-targa-1

10 minutes ago, winny257 said:

you wrote, you love Porsche, strange, how can you love something that you do not have.

I see you have no clue about the car enthusiast community. What you're saying is no different from saying "Why do you like football when you can't play it like the national team?". People like all kinds of stuff and the car community is no different. Regardless of if F5 is being driven or not, it still hasn't put down an official number. You understand what official numbering is right? It's when the world record is established and F5 hasn't done it yet. I'm still quite unsure why you're so fixated on the top speed, it literally means nothing on a track. Powerband and rev range matter way more.

36 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

I see you have no clue about the car enthusiast community. What you're saying is no different from saying "Why do you like football when you can't play it like the national team?". People like all kinds of stuff and the car community is no different. Regardless of if F5 is being driven or not, it still hasn't put down an official number. You understand what official numbering is right? It's when the world record is established and F5 hasn't done it yet. I'm still quite unsure why you're so fixated on the top speed, it literally means nothing on a track. Powerband and rev range matter way more.

Of course one can TO LIKE many things.
you can also do something adoration, idolize, admire etc, but that all has nothing to do with love.
if one love something to which you have no relation, then this love could even become dangerous. 
in expert circles is called that "morbid love". 
actually one should not love any objects, this privilege is reserved for a living being.
but there are people who love your car, house etc more than your child. :classic_wink:

9 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

agreed, Otaku-Sensei.
luckily (or the opposite) for us, love is a rather wide concept.

Lol those are some ugly cars. By "love" i mean we like to talk about cars and see them more than just vehicles. We talk about cars because we're passionate about it. Take the entertainment community for example, video games, movies, music and all that. Realistically the majority isn't crating any of these but people still talk about these, that means discussion and criticism. Motorsports also falls into car community umbrella. There are also sub communities that are dedicated to different types of motorsports, like rally, F1, FE, GT, LeMans and even Bike racing like MotoGP, mid packs and dirtbiking.

1 minute ago, winny257 said:

Of course one can TO LIKE many things.
you can also do something adoration, idolize, admire etc, but that all has nothing to do with love.
if one love something to which you have no relation, then this love could even become dangerous. 
in expert circles is called that "morbid love". 
actually one should not love any objects, this privilege is reserved for a living being.
but there are people who love your car, house etc more than your child. :classic_wink:

I feel like the language disconnect is way too huge between us. I'm not sure how to even explain this to you. Where are you even getting the idea of "morbid love" from? If love should only be reserved for living things then art wouldn't exist.

23 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

I feel like the language disconnect is way too huge between us. I'm not sure how to even explain this to you. Where are you even getting the idea of "morbid love" from? If love should only be reserved for living things then art wouldn't exist.

to love an object is objectophilia, it is a disease, mental disorder.

sorry german

http://www.psyheu.de/4490/objektophilie-menschen-gegenstaende-lieben/

1 minute ago, Mr.Otaku said:

By "love" i mean we like to talk about cars and see them more than just vehicles.

glad you understood i was only kidding. ?

i couldn't agree with you more, Otaku-Sensei. 
back in the beginning of the new millennium, for a while i was really into 4x4, especially into remodelling old (60s and 70s) Willys' jeeps and 1994/97s Suzuki Samurais. i did it out of love. even though both brands were supposed to fall into the same group, Willys lovers were a tight community and the Samurai a different one — to the point where some stores that sold parts for one would not have them for another make or brand.
it took me some time to get used to these differences; eventually, i understood it was a matter of Belief — almost a religious one. and one thing i learned along the way is never (ever) to debate or play with religious creeds.

so i circulated well between these groups, even though some peeps from both worlds would often remind me (they joked about it) i was some sort of "pariah" — an outcast.

cheers, Otaku-Sensei.

Archived