Love

Mary Koshy

8 hours ago, winny257 said:

I guess it's a Sukhoi Su 37 :classic_wink:

Sure is. Flankers' got the curves right ?

5 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Lets dance bro

Reveal hidden contents

14-Death-Star.jpg?mode=max&width=562&hei

Meh, pointless overdesigned showpiece. You can just drag an asteroid towards a planet to achieve the same effect, without the risk of the entire thing getting blown up by a single fighter.

35 minutes ago, ToJKa said:

Meh, pointless overdesigned showpiece. You can just drag an asteroid towards a planet to achieve the same effect, without the risk of the entire thing getting blown up by a single fighter.

True, but it sure won't be beat by a fighter jet lol

19 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

The "fighter jets" we have don't fly in space m8.

was me clear, that an objection comes from you again. 
you think others are stupid, I suppose you are still too green "young".
a fighter jet is a fighter jet no matter if it flies in space or not.

16 minutes ago, winny257 said:

was me clear, that an objection comes from you again. 
you think others are stupid, I suppose you are still too green "young".
a fighter jet is a fighter jet no matter if it flies in space or not.

When did you see me say that others are stupid? I know google translate is trash but come on, the salt is unnecessary. And what does my age have to do with any of this? The picture TojKa posted was of a fighter jet made by humans, and i posted a picture of death star. A fighter jet like that cannot operate in space so it won't be able to do anything to the death star, that's all i said in a much briefer way. How are you getting out of it that i think everyone is stupid?

33 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

The "fighter jets" we have don't fly in space m8.

Oh, I forgot, you started herewith "death star"

Spoiler

exists this thing, NO! it is fantasy.
and I answered with fantasy, but you immediately jump back to reality. :classic_wink:
pointless to talk with you. :classic_laugh:

2 minutes ago, winny257 said:

Oh, I forgot, you started herewith "death star"

Reveal hidden contents

exists this thing, NO! it is fantasy.
and I answered with fantasy, but you immediately jump back to reality. :classic_wink:
pointless to talk with you. :classic_laugh:

You're escalating this unnecessarily man.

12 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

When did you see me say that others are stupid? I know google translate is trash but come on, the salt is unnecessary. And what does my age have to do with any of this? The picture TojKa posted was of a fighter jet made by humans, and i posted a picture of death star. A fighter jet like that cannot operate in space so it won't be able to do anything to the death star, that's all i said in a much briefer way. How are you getting out of it that i think everyone is stupid?

you mix fantasy with reality! 
a Sukhoi Su 37 can not destroy a Death Star, because this death star does not exist!
but an X-Wing, which also does not exist, can destroy that death star.
and an X-Wing is a fighter jet! :classic_wink:

2 minutes ago, winny257 said:

you mix fantasy with reality! 
a Sukhoi Su 37 can not destroy a Death Star, because this death star does not exist!
but an X-Wing, which also does not exist, can destroy that death star.
and an X-Wing is a fighter jet! :classic_wink:

Are you au... never mind. You ever heard of battle discussions? Death battles? I'm fairly big on comicvine. But i see you wink way too damn much to even know what the fuck i'm saying. lmao it's like i'm talking to one of those robot waifu apps, in a way you're amusing if anything XD

21 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Are you au... never mind. You ever heard of battle discussions? Death battles? I'm fairly big on comicvine. But i see you wink way too damn much to even know what the fuck i'm saying. lmao it's like i'm talking to one of those robot waifu apps, in a way you're amusing if anything XD

if you knew me, then you would see that I am a good guy.
but i do not like it when young hoppers know everything better, and a shit from life experience have.
you're talking about battle discussions here, have you ever been to the military? have you ever used heavy weapons?
I already and that several years and I have experienced many battles myself!

16 minutes ago, winny257 said:

if you knew me, then you would see that I am a good guy.
but i do not like it when young hoppers know everything better, and a shit from life experience have.
you're talking about battle discussions here, have you ever been to the military? have you ever used heavy weapons?
I already and that several years and I have experienced many battles myself!

You know winny, i'm starting to see what's really wrong here... You take things way too literally. Because i don't remember saying you're a bad guy. As for weapons, yes i do know my way around firearms if that's what you're asking. And again with the age thing, why are you so fixated on my age? You want my dingalong or something? lmfao

Come on man, you've been escalating this whole thing. What's with the salt?

13 minutes ago, bumzel said:

@winny257+ @Mr.Otaku =best fwends 213.png.5f67c66fa69d67b930a57e372dbfc5bd.png213.png.5f67c66fa69d67b930a57e372dbfc5bd.png213.png.5f67c66fa69d67b930a57e372dbfc5bd.png213.png.5f67c66fa69d67b930a57e372dbfc5bd.png213.png.5f67c66fa69d67b930a57e372dbfc5bd.png213.png.5f67c66fa69d67b930a57e372dbfc5bd.png213.png.5f67c66fa69d67b930a57e372dbfc5bd.png213.png.5f67c66fa69d67b930a57e372dbfc5bd.png213.png.5f67c66fa69d67b930a57e372dbfc5bd.png213.png.5f67c66fa69d67b930a57e372dbfc5bd.png

NOW KISS

kek.jpg.dbe02d689c1061c23caf201f3770917f.jpg

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! ? ? ? 

we all deviously deviated from OP's subject — i believe this post was supposed to be about Love, was it not?.

• • • • •

if this were "The Banning Game II" i would post something to myself such as:

Spoiler

1561398567_BannedSkyrim05.gif.1db445456c9af67b93c06244396b6276.gif

42 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

we all deviously deviated from OP's subject

just a little weird, OP became Friday at 5:35 pm member, He wrote this thread Friday at 5:39 PM, but then nothing more to hear from him!
I wanted already to inform the moderators, because there have been many spam threads lately.
but then a hot discussion arose, not just about love. :classic_laugh:

4 minutes ago, winny257 said:

just a little weird, OP became Friday at 5:35 pm member, He wrote this thread Friday at 5:39 PM, but then nothing more to hear from him!
I wanted already to inform the moderators, because there have been many spam threads lately.
but then a hot discussion arose, not just about love.

Ich dachte das gleiche, Winny.
just speculating, but i guess Mary's post was supposed to be to someone special — perhaps an LL member she was trying to reach. when she visited the forum 15 hours ago and became aware about the quarrel her post caused, she left LL. ? 

Spoiler

632265163_ScreenShot2019-06-23at9_54_08AM.png.64a1bb73662e137923f8196ebda98c77.png

one question remains: will Mary Koshy ever come back?

Archived