beastiality mods

Koguntetzu

so i have fallout: new vegas and i was wondering what the names of (and possibly links to) all the mods specifically designed to add beastiality to the game. maybe a basic load order would help aswell. i got sexout breeder to work (for the most part) but it doesn't show any animated sex scenes between human and beast. (mainly what im looking for here)

Breeder DOES have animated bestiality scenes if you installed base sexout right. Other candidates include CanineSlut' date=' Rocket, and Rex. Though those are all dogs. Brutal Rapers with nonhuman interactions active makes it possible to be raped by any creature theres animations for.

[/quote']

then i suppose i should post my load order here

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

Vurt's WFO - SOB patch.esp

Roberts_NewVegas.esp

Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

SexoutRapist.esp

SexoutBreeder.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Total active plugins: 10

Total plugins: 16

am i possibly missing something or loading it in the wrong order? also, as i stated (or maybe i didn't) i only want mods that deal with beastiality, so if there's something on here that doesn't belong (or isnt required for beastiality) please let me know

When you installed sexout' date=' did you get both DATA and CORE? DATA has the animations in it, if you missed it animations won't play. And it won't show up in your load order. Also make sure you have NVSE 3b2 and extender 11 installed in the right places.

[/quote']

not quite sure if i got all the data packs/animation packs needed, nor can i find them when doing a search of the forum. could i possibly get some links?

Top of the page' date=' where it says download link. You may have to sign up for 4shared (don't worry, its free) before you can download.

[/quote']

Thanks! i read through that about a dozen times but it didnt click that that link was different from the link at the bottom. however even after i installed the data, the animations didnt show. not sure what im doing wrong here. going to try a re-install of the game to completely wipe out the mods already in place.

Breeder is far and away the most extensive, but if you're like me and find the focus on pregnancy... distasteful, Rocket and/or Rex may be more your speed.

You could also use Sexout Certified (requires the mod RobCo Certified) and have cyberdog and Cyber Deathclaw beast, too.

Sadly, though, there isn't really much strictly beast-centered content, and unless the guy that picked up Rocket delivers, Breeder is the only one that really adds any meaningful content.

so i have fallout: new vegas and i was wondering what the names of (and possibly links to) all the mods specifically designed to add beastiality to the game. maybe a basic load order would help aswell. i got sexout breeder to work (for the most part) but it doesn't show any animated sex scenes between human and beast. (mainly what im looking for here)

If your meaning of beastiality is dog. But depend on what gameplay you like, if a sex dog companion, I highly recommended SexoutRocket! He is a special dog, combined with SexoutRape, he can rape you and your female companions autonomously. The frequency will depend on your SexoutRape setting in MCM.

If you want more Rocket, around 5 dogs as companions. Just contact me thru PM. You can see the preview here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4765&pid=254706#pid254706

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Rocket ass-raped his former owner Ian right after

he was handed over to my character. First I was shocked,

then I laughed. After it went on for a bit too long

I began to have unpleasant memories of the movie 'Deliverance'

for some reason.

just wondering are there any animations where a male player is have sex with animal of anykind?

Archived