Lovers Prima Books Series 2

Lovers Prima Books Series 2

View File

For adventurers that are tired, stuck, and generally having a bad time because they cannot figure out how to finish the quest given to them.  Look no further.  The good folks at Condom House Publishing have released five new tomes which can aid those heroes and heroines in distress.  

* Working with Godiva
* Lady Sauria
* A Reputation Sullied
* M'aiq's Little Black Book

(ie Guide books for Lovers Horse Rider, Lovers Fanged Revenge, LoversGGBlackmail, and LoversSituations

These fine books have wonderful illustrations from the talented artists at Hentai Foundry, and are available at the following book stores:  The First Edition, Mach-Na's Books, Renoit's Books and Southern Books.

Be ready though.  These books are spoilers, and have plenty of information about the adventures they follow.

Not required to have any of the adventures they describe.  They do not require any mod except for Oblivion itself.

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 2 years later...

Condom House Publishing is proud to unveil the 'Second Printing' of Lady Sauria, the tail of a seductive Argonian Assassin. Only minor grammatic and spelling changes were required as the story was given to the printers in the her native tongue of saxheel.

Meanwhile, the cover jackets altered in format.

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Heinos said:

What is Lovers Fanged Vengeance?

i never hear anything of it and now im curious to know what it does

Lovers Fanged Revenge does pretty much what Ocheeva wrote about.  :D

I'm not surprised you never heard of it, the mod was made in 2013 from the original author of Tamago Fertility Clinic.

I hope the book was an entertaining read.

Edited by LongDukDong
10 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Lovers Fanged Revenge does pretty much what Ocheeva wrote about.  :D

I'm not surprised you never heard of it, the mod was made in 2013 from the original author of Tamago Fertility Clinic.

I hope the book was an entertaining read.

well still i didn't read the books but planning to after i install it.

29 minutes ago, TDA said:

Can books be made with pictures?  In general, many game bloggers do this, but you will have a blog in game books.

I have pictures within these books.  I could, if I choose, have text within the pictures.  Do you mean anything else?

14 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

I have pictures within these books.  I could, if I choose, have text within the pictures.  Do you mean anything else?

well no. for example, can't handle prose in English ... reluctant to bother with it (English), so okay.