Heavy Rain nude mod

9 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

extract and import is 2 different thing

Yeah but quantic dream games already had hacked nude modded versions for the console. Them being different things didn't stop other games from having this.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2019 at 12:52 PM, UmbiCs said:

man, i really hope that there will be nude mods for these games, i like quantic dreams games, and a nude mod for all of them would be awesome, its a shame that they are Epic store exclusive though.

Me too. But I don't think there will be any :(

2 hours ago, AlRoyVega said:

Me too. But I don't think there will be any :(

On 8/17/2019 at 10:52 AM, UmbiCs said:

man, i really hope that there will be nude mods for these games, i like quantic dreams games, and a nude mod for all of them would be awesome, its a shame that they are Epic store exclusive though.

Don't fret, it's possible to extract and tamper with the files because it's been done already on consoles elsewhere. However, nobody has done any model swapping yet that allowed what you're requesting.

But there's only full nude models for Ethan and Madison and easily usable since they're clothes aren't glued to their bodies and their main meshes aren't purposely missing anything. I admire David Cage for that because it helps.

Give it time.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The game has been cracked by CPY ( official crack not a bypass) so if any modders want to take a gander at it, it would be pretty cool. The nude model of the female character should already be in the files. A replacement with other models is all that is needed.

On 11/24/2019 at 9:11 AM, tigers said:

The game has been cracked by CPY ( official crack not a bypass) so if any modders want to take a gander at it, it would be pretty cool. The nude model of the female character should already be in the files. A replacement with other models is all that is needed.

Give it time and yes the files were already there because David Cage does that with his game. Well, French developers in general in which is truly admired by me.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/12/2020 at 6:47 AM, Theswollenboy said:

Sorry to necro but if anyone's aware the PC models have nude patches over their genitalia. This was not present in the PS3 models.

Question: What the fuck did you meant by "nude patches"? Did you mean these models were intentionally censored for PC? I know the game is based on the PS4 version but are you telling me David Cage had them changed?

Please share sources/evidence because this game hasn't been released on Steam yet and the tools to modify this game to the extent of swapping characters and so on also hasn't been released yet. 

I really hope this is a late prank because surely they're still the same but with enhanced resolution since the only reason we never saw their goodies was because of shitty camera angles/blatant censorship.

6 hours ago, VenturousGamer said:

Question: What the fuck did you meant by "nude patches"? Did you mean these models were intentionally censored for PC? I know the game is based on the PS4 version but are you telling me David Cage had them changed?

There is a white patch in the textures for Madison and a blurry mess for Ethan

Ethan original vs PC

Spoiler

Original
HeavyRain_Nudity_4_uncensored.jpg.d58388f3d189fe87dc4be6ce968de523.jpg 

PC

PCuw.thumb.png.f18593e7abf1d907b29ee0335d9c8ed0.png

Madison original version, I don't have images from the PC version. I saw it on a gameplay where the person playing removed the black bars. I'll update if I find it.

Spoiler

HeavyRain_Nudity_1_uncensored.jpg.39a4c606eae2fc1ecc8625a8fcb43bd6.jpg

3 hours ago, Santyrl said:

There is a white patch in the textures for Madison and a blurry mess for Ethan

Ethan original vs PC

Reveal hidden contents

Original
HeavyRain_Nudity_4_uncensored.jpg.d58388f3d189fe87dc4be6ce968de523.jpg 

PC

PCuw.thumb.png.f18593e7abf1d907b29ee0335d9c8ed0.png

Madison original version, I don't have images from the PC version. I saw it on a gameplay where the person playing removed the black bars. I'll update if I find it.

Reveal hidden contents

HeavyRain_Nudity_1_uncensored.jpg.39a4c606eae2fc1ecc8625a8fcb43bd6.jpg

Please do because I'm already super perplexed how/why the fuck anyone would do this especially after their bodies remained intact on consoles prior to PC!?

That just means extra work so they remain anatomically corrected and visible!

I attached the problem that Santyrl was trying to convey. There's a vertical resolution config "mod" I found along with the ability to remove cinematic black bars from the top and bottom which allowed me to capture this image. There indeed is a white patch. I'm not sure if it's part of the texture or a new object.

Several months ago I tried several things to attempt to get the PS3 tools working to pull apart the data, but seems like the file structures are different from when those tools are made. PS4 version may have changed that.

Spoiler

HeavyRain_Patch.jpg

7 hours ago, FindersKeepers said:

I attached the problem that Santyrl was trying to convey. There's a vertical resolution config "mod" I found along with the ability to remove cinematic black bars from the top and bottom which allowed me to capture this image. There indeed is a white patch. I'm not sure if it's part of the texture or a new object.

Several months ago I tried several things to attempt to get the PS3 tools working to pull apart the data, but seems like the file structures are different from when those tools are made. PS4 version may have changed that.

Reveal hidden contents

HeavyRain_Patch.jpg

I can't believe what I'm seeing. There's a goddamn white patch BLATANTLY covering her pussy as if it's a micro white thong piece. But on top of that, Ethan doesn't have a dick anymore!

What the fuck? It's obvious the PS3 version has what we're searching for and the other way to fix this is by either switching textures or an entirely different method so the the meshes and textures matches. There's was a reason why the original models were anatomically corrected and I'm not ignoring the fact this ruined their bodies! However, I'm also curious if it's possible to retain their nude appearances by permanently deleting layers of their attires? That would be helpful and a great start in the meantime if the bigger problem requires more work so at least we could see what they appear like during scenes without being covered up.

Please continue sharing more details. If possible, hopefully, a full collection of evidence would be great.