C5Kev's Sexy Spriggan Armor & For SD+ UUNP & CBBE

C5Kev's Sexy Spriggan Armor & For SD+ UUNP & CBBE

View File

Files Added for Sanguine Debauchery Enhanced SD+. Info Below
Update: updated glow-ey mask files 
(1-2-2020),  For SD+ Only

Hello Folks!  Jade seems to have discovered some sexy new armor - made from my special Spriggan wood - a very special wood. Yes, it's true. Due to "secret" tweaking of taproots, my wood is harder most other people's wood. And because my wood is so hard, the armor has a pretty high rating. That's a good thing when going up against No-Goodniks of all sorts. Along with that, the way in which I tweak my taproots, creates a pulsing, green glow for an extra coolness bonus.  This armor is a "very modified for ultra-sexiness" version of Nalim666's "Armor of Spriggan Wood" meshes and features modified textures.

The armor can be crafted at a forge and tempered using firewood and Spriggan sap. But because the armor's rating is rather high, you'll need to have "Orcish Smithing" perk.

Files added for DeepBlueFrog's Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced SD+ mod for the "Flowering Spriggan" quest. Same great glowing action, plus I animated the crotch "juice". Boots and gauntlets don't glow too much. Why? Don't know, just live with it.  CBBE version untested, but it should be OK.

Use the AddItemMenu mod to get the armor right away or you can make them at a forge. One can begin tempering the armor right away using leather.

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:

Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Sexy Spriggan Armor UUNP (or CBBE)" from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build" to make your armor parts. That's about it.

Credit - Nalim666 hasn't been on Nexus since 6-2018, so the odds of getting in contact with him are slim to none. But let it be known, he made it.  Any problems, please let me know.

Please, respect my wishes and DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission. Thank you.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/23/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide, HDT
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

1 hour ago, shunter said:

Hey, I was wondering if I'm the only who can't access your older armors on Loverslab. Sorry if this has been asked before.

Hello shunter. No, I took them down and moved most to my Patreon page..

• 2 months later...
On 8/6/2019 at 11:44 AM, baikenfox said:

https://pp.userapi.com/c856132/v856132864/a6f52/whdJsvxVxeY.jpghttps://sun9-22.userapi.com/c856132/v856132012/aa1a2/K3v0O_lZ3XE.jpg

самая надежная , тяжёлая броня для боя _) не смотря на свой обнаженный вид она имеет высокую защиту ,  моя любимая броня. огромное спасибо автору !

Очень хорошо! Ваш персонаж милашка!

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Aki K said:

Is the animated "Juice" for the sanguine version only?  Or will that be visible in the other versions?

Hello Aki K.  Sanguine only, but you can surely import that mesh into the "regular" version via Outfit Studio, "Conform All", copy body weights & save.

10 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Hello Aki K.  Sanguine only, but you can surely import that mesh into the "regular" version via Outfit Studio, "Conform All", copy body weights & save.

Oh I didn't think of this!  If it isn't too much trouble, Can you give me a brief step by step on how to do that?

2 hours ago, Aki K said:

Oh I didn't think of this!  If it isn't too much trouble, Can you give me a brief step by step on how to do that?

Sure.  First, DL the SD+ mod to a "temp" location (or you can install it of course) and expand the zip file.

Now, if you have the " C5Kev's Sexy Spriggan Armor " already installed, start OS, "Load File" and select "C5Kev's Sexy Spriggan Cuirass UUNP (or CBBE).osp" ...  

Aki_1.jpg.cce24dcdede0e9bf4812d98abbbe9147.jpg

Select "File > Import > From NIF " and select " C5Kev's SD+ Spriggan Armor Cuirass UUNP (or CBBE) .nif " in your temp location ...   However, if you installed the SD+ version, travel to " Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\C5Kev's SD+ Spriggan Armor Cuirass UUNP (or CBBE) and select " C5Kev's SD+ Spriggan Armor Cuirass UUNP (or CBBE) .nif " ...

Aki_2.jpg.60d429fd9ef90e5d84a1f545ea724793.jpg

You'll notice the following items have been added ...

Aki_3.jpg.8d2b623eaf9aa5bb3d194678a6a2498b.jpg

You don't need the additional " UUNP_outfit " or the " Armor_2 ", so you can delete them ...

Aki_4.jpg.294ff95e08b02b3b5de67e28d70b1caf.jpg

Now select "Slider > Conform All " . That makes the new " juice " mesh "stick" to the body ...

Aki_5.jpg.b6d8fa7f418b2faaa8568037bdda73bf.jpg

Outside of OS, travel to your temp location directory and copy the texture files " juice.dds, juice_n.dds and juice_m.dds " and place them into the " textures\C5Kev\Sexy Spriggan " directory.  OR - if you installed the SD+ version, travel to " textures\clothes\prisoner\f " and select the texture files " juice.dds, juice_n.dds and juice_m.dds " and place them into the " textures\C5Kev\Sexy Spriggan " directory.  

Now, as shown below, change the textures location for the "juice " mesh ...

Aki_6.jpg.34ed1788ef3f3581f5970be8423429e3.jpg

Now, with the " juice " mesh selected, select " Copy Bone Weights " and move both sliders far to the right when they appear ...

Aki_8.jpg.f8e60d4ff324c0fff3678cff84b64012.jpg

Select " File > Save Project As ", click the " To Project " button amd click " Save ".  You're done.

Aki_9.jpg.e24fcf05e3a5a9bed6765148e136b6da.jpg

You can use this same technique to add crap from other mods to outfits ...

• 5 months later...

I downloaded the SD+ version for CBBE, overwrote the SD+Resources stuff, which I assume is the original spriggan armor for that mod, when prompted then ran bodyslide but nothing is changing. My game is still using the original armor textures. Is there another step for the CBBE version that I'm missing?

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, SeekerOfKnowledge said:

This is like half a year too late but brilliant step by step, thank you! I'll try to install this for SSE, since MO2 has the nif optimiser built in it should work, right? Ah, we'll see. Thanks for the mod!

Hello SOK. Oh? How so?  It was created in March of 2019. Besides, is it ever really too late?  LOL!  SE - I suppose so with Nif Optimiser, but I don't use SE, so I don't know.  Anyway, glad you like the mod and hopefully it'll work out for you.

8 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Hello SOK. Oh? How so?  It was created in March of 2019. Besides, is it ever really too late?  LOL!  SE - I suppose so with Nif Optimiser, but I don't use SE, so I don't know.  Anyway, glad you like the mod and hopefully it'll work out for you.

Thanks, I tried and the nif thing is implemented in outfit studio. Got everything to run and your guide worked well, but for some reasons the armour makes boobs and butt far too large which causes massive amounts of clipping. Using the CBBE version with a CBBE 3BA body.

Great outfit as usual!  Is the "juice" supposed to be white.  Followed the instructions for adding it to the non-SD version and that's what I'm getting.  Also, I discovered that you have to go to the Sanguine's Debauchery mod files for the "Juice_N" texture.

29 minutes ago, Redd99 said:

Great outfit as usual!  Is the "juice" supposed to be white.  Followed the instructions for adding it to the non-SD version and that's what I'm getting.  Also, I discovered that you have to go to the Sanguine's Debauchery mod files for the "Juice_N" texture.

Hello R99. Thank you, glad you likey.  Uhhh, white?  I think so, but translucent (with perhaps a tinge of green or blue?).  I did the outfit in 03-2019 so I don't remember LOL!  Normally I don't like "accessories" like that 'cuz they usually look fake. But I know a lot more these days and could probably make it look much better.  "juice_n" - apparently an oversight on my part (so what else is new?).

4 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Hello R99. Thank you, glad you likey.  Uhhh, white?  I think so, but translucent (with perhaps a tinge of green or blue?).  I did the outfit in 03-2019 so I don't remember LOL!  Normally I don't like "accessories" like that 'cuz they usually look fake. But I know a lot more these days and could probably make it look much better.  "juice_n" - apparently an oversight on my part (so what else is new?).

Not sure what I did wrong, but it's plain white with no translucency.

So many C5kev updates, but I can't see what is new without a changelog or files with version numbers.

Is it enough if I install "SD+ Spriggan Armor Mask Update.7z" if an older SD+ Spriggan Armor version is installed?

Is this "C5Kev's Sexy Spriggan Armor UUNP.7z" a version that doesn't need SD+ or is SD+ for all versions optional?

Should I install all versions if I want a SD+ replacer and the armor unrelated to SD+?

• 4 months later...

When trying to BodySlide the SD version, my Presets menu is empty. I can't even select -Zeroed Sliders-. What am I missing?

I ended up taking screenshots of my sliders in another outfit, then using that to adjust the sliders in this one (presets didn't show up, but the sliders still morphed properly). I'm still curious what caused the issue though.

7 hours ago, ShenGo said:

When trying to BodySlide the SD version, my Presets menu is empty. I can't even select -Zeroed Sliders-. What am I missing?

I ended up taking screenshots of my sliders in another outfit, then using that to adjust the sliders in this one (presets didn't show up, but the sliders still morphed properly). I'm still curious what caused the issue though.

Hello ShenGo.  This is an easy fix.  Select your preset and a naked CBBE or UUNP body (you didn't say what body you're using).  Now click "Save As". A dialog box will appear with a bunch of outfit check boxes. Name your preset with the same name it had, then check off all the outfits (including this mod) you want the preset to use.  Click "Save" and you'll be set.