C5Kev's Sexy Spriggan Armor & For SD+ UUNP & CBBE

Just now, C5Kev said:

Hello ShenGo.  This is an easy fix.  In BodySlide, select your preset and a naked CBBE or UUNP body (you didn't say what body you're using).  Now click "Save As". A dialog box will appear with a bunch of outfit check boxes. Name your preset with the same name it had, then check off all the outfits (including this mod) you want the preset to use.  Click "Save" and you'll be set.

6 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Hello ShenGo.  This is an easy fix.  Select your preset and a naked CBBE or UUNP body (you didn't say what body you're using).  Now click "Save As". A dialog box will appear with a bunch of outfit check boxes. Name your preset with the same name it had, then check off all the outfits (including this mod) you want the preset to use.  Click "Save" and you'll be set.

Oddly enough, I tried that (my preset is UUNP). I checked all the usual defaults, as well as this item's group, but it still didn't find it... Maybe BodySlide was having trouble finding the new preset. At any rate, I got it made in the end. :P Thank you for making this. :D

1 hour ago, ShenGo said:

Oddly enough, I tried that (my preset is UUNP). I checked all the usual defaults, as well as this item's group, but it still didn't find it... Maybe BodySlide was having trouble finding the new preset. At any rate, I got it made in the end. :P Thank you for making this. :D

Hello ShenGo.  Hmm, I loaded the mod and had no problem...   UUNP shown - no textures as I don't have SD+ installed.

1378940653_SD.jpg.f5e3f36f2a7ab92e5598ec65c1d63845.jpg

Sounds like something else could be causing the issue.

41 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Hello ShenGo.  Hmm, I loaded the mod and had no problem...   UUNP shown - no textures as I don't have SD+ installed.

1378940653_SD.jpg.f5e3f36f2a7ab92e5598ec65c1d63845.jpg

Sounds like something else could be causing the issue.

Yeah, could be... It's not a big deal though. :) I was still able to convert it with my workaround, and haven't had problems with any other outfits so far, so... Fingers crossed! ;)

• 3 months later...

Hello Kev, do you have any idea why it looks like this? I've already uninstalled every other mod leaving this mod alone and even tried editing the files via TES5Edit to fix it but i can't seem to be able, i downloaded and installed the UUNP Version (No +SD).

Btw sorry for my english if you do not understand

hmms.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 2:37 PM, Draknowin said:

For some reason, my characters breasts get flattened/deformed when using the Spriggan chestpiece. Using UNPB and HDT physics, tried re-making the Bodyslide files, nothing seems to fix this - any ideas on how to fix?

ScreenShot6.bmp 5.93 MB · 2 downloads

Hello Draknowin. Sorry, I didn't receive a notification that a message was posted.  It isn't quite clear, but are you using a UUNP body with a UNPB preset or just a UNPB body? The mod is for the UUNP body.

13 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Hello Draknowin. Sorry, I didn't receive a notification that a message was posted.  It isn't quite clear, but are you using a UUNP body with a UNPB preset or just a UNPB body? The mod is for the UUNP body.

UUNP w/ UNPB preset, far as I can tell.

5 hours ago, Draknowin said:

UUNP w/ UNPB preset, far as I can tell.

Hmmm, wait...are you using this when transformed with PSQ?  Looks that way.  Remember for PSQ - hold down the CTRL button when making your body with BodySlide. That'll place body files in the Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide" directory. Now move / copy those files into "Data\meshes\psq\humanbody\female" & "Data\meshes\psq\succubusbody\female".

• 3 months later...

DeepBlueFrog is moving the spriggan armor from SD+ to Parasites. Going to edit the bodyslides for myself, but thought you'd like to know.

The paths are:

meshes\armor\kyneblessing\harnessspriggan\female\spriggancuirass_0.nif

meshes\armor\kyneblessing\harnessspriggan\female\spriggancuirass_1.nif

meshes\armor\kyneblessing\harnessspriggan\female\spriggangauntlets_0.nif

meshes\armor\kyneblessing\harnessspriggan\female\spriggangauntlets_1.nif

meshes\armor\kyneblessing\harnessspriggan\female\sprigganboots_0.nif

meshes\armor\kyneblessing\harnessspriggan\female\sprigganboots_1.nif

Do you know if the first person meshes also need updated?

meshes\armor\kyneblessing\harnessspriggan\female\spriggan1stperson_0.nif

meshes\armor\kyneblessing\harnessspriggan\female\spriggan1stperson_1.nif

meshes\armor\kyneblessing\harnessspriggan\female\spriggangauntletsfirstperson_0.nif

meshes\armor\kyneblessing\harnessspriggan\female\spriggangauntletsfirstperson_1.nif