On 5/23/2019 at 6:56 PM, zer02 said:

after installation yundao smp hair not working=(

I think the method of selection of the versions of DLLs s to find a compromise

if anyone has an exact solution to the problem - let me know
call me a Troll - please refrain.

solved

otherwise, thank you 27X for your work !

Hey zer02, please do share, how did you solve this? Must be some silly step that we've failed to notice, what fixed that issue for you?

On 5/31/2019 at 8:46 AM, Whizkid said:

really whats the point in baiting someone?? 

The point is passively aggressively complaining about someone needing to do your work for you is what a child does.

SMP has been stated from day one to be do-it-yourself physics. The do it yourself part means literally that and nothing else. And that's what the chinese modding community has done, and yeah it's a shame that most of them are doing it for money, but at least three of them aren't. And at least two on this side of the pond aren't either, if their work isn't good enough for pipster maybe he should do something about that instead of complaining, cause there's three threads that have been stickied for literal years on what you need to do and how to get get started, and they do in fact present the information you need.

Ignoring said threads and the authors thereof whom have laid it out bare is not the problem of any author on the site.

3 hours ago, 27X said:

The point is passively aggressively complaining about someone needing to do your work for you is what a child does.

SMP has been stated from day one to be do-it-yourself physics. The do it yourself part means literally that and nothing else. And that's what the chinese modding community has done, and yeah it's shame that most of them are doing it for money, but at least three of them aren't. And at least two on this side of the pond aren't either, if their work isn't good enough for pipster maybe he should do something about that instead of complaining, cause there's three threads that have been stickied for literal years on what you need to do and how to get get started, and they do in fact present the information you need.

Ignoring said threads and the authors thereof whom have laid it out bare is not the problem of any author on the site.

i beg to differ, that's because each one of us is different and unique in their own way, therefore some of us are good in certain stuff and bad at certain stuff that's a good thing so each of us can concentrate on what we do best.

having said that obviously someone had problems with the do-it-yourself physics, which was a problem for most since hdt days, so what makes smp so special, look the real reason so many smp modders are pissed is because some profited from the hardwork that everyone put it, hence the salty response... which is a perfectly normal human reaction for some.....

my 2 cents

Folks, this thread belongs to 27X.  Do not come in here and insult the mod author and think you are going to walk away without penalty.  

Don't understand what this is, ask.  Don't feel like asking or like the contents, then shut up and move on.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 2:58 AM, 27X said:

SMP is not compatible with MO2's link virtualization, install it in the root skyrim folder.

Not even kind of. First Mod was for Doom before I hit puberty. I've done total conversions for

and

and

and

and Mass Effect 3 and Heretic and Gmod and  AVPGold and AvP 2010 and Jedi Knight II, several of those of which were stolen to be repackaged for pay for play mods and paypal sob stories, so when people like Komotor try to sell me a song and dance about profit versus work ethic versus community, that shit was literally a decade ago and tuesday. If I proffer an opinion it's probably backed up by facts, so while it isn't any more betterer than someone else's opinion, the likelihood I'm going to change it or it appeared out of nowhere is zero.

Secondly, it isn't my content, it's Hydro's and HuntBoston's and with 9Damao and Baidu having money issues or chinese government issues or whatever is going on plus Hydro's pants as a hat decision to torture themselves by trying to fight the CC and SKSE64 instead of fully updating SMP on LE which is a 100% stable and unchanging platform and then exporting it cleanly when bethesda is done skullfucking it like any person possessing common sense would, the chances of this version being permanently lost are pretty high.

Et Voila.

What exactly did you do for magic archer?

want to verify after reading if u a MO2 user. the dll, .ini and the config have to be installed directly but the .xml bodys and or armors  can be installed by MO2 correct.

so it should look like this if u use MO2 correct.

2101888280_Annotation2019-06-11102730.jpg.b6e5c8eaab89d572152c06438c4891b5.jpg1018305601_Annotation2019-06-11102711.jpg.d07bb231858e7a135a232a2d5f0eb95e.jpg

and the d3dcompiler_47 and d3dx9_42 go dorectly int he main folder with the exe

1 hour ago, 27X said:

Yes. 

MO2's virtualization doesn't support SMP, SMP must be in the root Skyrim folder.

Shader caches also go in the root Skyrim folder. 

thanks. u know how it is all the info is out there but finding that info can be harder than setting smp up at times

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,
first of all, thank you so much for that.
Can I use this together with mods that use the normal hdt Physic?
I used ks Hairdos HDT with SMP some time ago and the hair didn't work properly.
Is it even possible to use it together, if so, how?

On 7/9/2019 at 9:17 AM, AreaGamer said:

Hello,
first of all, thank you so much for that.
Can I use this together with mods that use the normal hdt Physic?
I used ks Hairdos HDT with SMP some time ago and the hair didn't work properly.
Is it even possible to use it together, if so, how?

No only with abnormal hdt physics. Hdt physics.

HDT is not a thing. HDT is a name. That's all. HydrogensaysHDT is the author, and that name extends to things that aren't physics. Like transparency rendering, and shader scripting.

There's PE, there's SMP. SMP and PE cannot use the same bones/nodes, period, ever. If you have both installed they cannot use the same assets, they have to control differing assets, also period, also ever.

Stickied threads exist for a reason.

• 1 year later...
On 7/10/2019 at 9:50 PM, 27X said:

HDT is not a thing. HDT is a name. That's all. HydrogensaysHDT is the author, and that name extends to things that aren't physics. Like transparency rendering, and shader scripting.

There's PE, there's SMP. SMP and PE cannot use the same bones/nodes, period, ever. If you have both installed they cannot use the same assets, they have to control differing assets, also period, also ever.

Stickied threads exist for a reason.

if i understand correctly ....so i have to disable the pe to enable the smp ..!?...been trying to understand this for month but still....don't 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

hello, im currently using 

and your mod, which i do indeed love, however both mods seem to disable the physics of 

i am a CBBE user and i have no clue which physics set this mod uses all i know is they stopped working after using the SMP