[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

2 minutes ago, chimchimny said:

No problem thanks for the mod

For future reference. Do I have to enter a command to generate the papyrus script. I have enabled logging I think

If you added those lines to your .ini as outlined, the logging is automatic everytime you play the game.

3 hours ago, chimchimny said:

I don't seem to have a logs folder.

I have the Stockpile password in my inventory but when i approach the door there is no mechanism to unlock door . I does not say locked door/ unlock door. Do i need to turn something on to get papyrus scripts

Circling back on this. It took some doing and some code-fuckery to bypass the linkedrefs that don't allow for normal activator activation, but...

ScreenShot647.png.227f681775d8e5bc1e81c39b4308de6a.png

ScreenShot648.png.f0d2a48900af8154682f542b1294fefa.pngScreenShot649.png.08219330f3ed2d8a620cdf8438d32bd3.png

ScreenShot657.png.aee79f902c1752a90cc5217ce2a0b563.png

ScreenShot659.png.2ede7033388ce8ee901cf9c02c60a42c.pngScreenShot660.png.0c575350c9493916c627fd3c23ec377f.png

Dont mind the debug messagebox - it was just for me to know the activation function had fired and that the doors SHOULD be open. It was useful when testing and the doors WERENT opening - at least I knew the script was trying to open them.

Either way, thanks a bunch for bringing this to my attention so that I could fix it.

If anyone else notes a location with similar circumstances, let me know so that I can perform that Flashy(JoeR) magic to remedy it.

v2.4.2 Hotfix is now available to download

Includes:

• Federal Ration Stockpile locked door fix during PLAYER Abductions.
  • Makes ALL beatings in this mod tied to the Beatings control in the ABDUCTIONS page of the MCM, so there will be no confusion.
  • Corrects a missing script property on a pre-abduction dialogue script fragment.
  • Being drugged during player abductions now has an MCM control, to enable or disable it.

There is no .BA2 version going forward. I don't know why the CK is trying to force the mod to look for the ESMs scripts - this is certainly not in a place where I can see it or try to correct it. The only version going forward will be, as it always has been, the loose files version.

oh, and one important thing. Any chances for companion abduction to incorporate violate after X amount of time not rescuing? Including  visible animation.

I mean:
1. Companion is abducted.

2. Timer started. W/ or w/o player pinging about it / about time passing.
3. In case of too much time passed, captors violate companion.

4. During rescue it is possible to see (like via scope or bare eyes) such sex.

And to be more useful about bugs. Will be papyrus log helpful ?

44 minutes ago, CobraPL said:

oh, and one important thing. Any chances for companion abduction to incorporate violate after X amount of time not rescuing? Including  visible animation.

I mean:

AAF Violate cannot tie into this mod, so that won't happen.

But having the companion visibly assaulted? You know, or should, that animations can only play when you are in the loaded cell with the actors who will be animating. And if you are in the loaded cell where the companion is, you are in the loaded cell where the captors are. And the captors are your enemy, as in the game makes them hostile and engaged in combat. And AAF will not take actors who are engaged in combat, as I recall. So, long explanation short, this is not possible.

Now, is it possible to make the visiting rapist take your companion instead of you, if there is a companion NPC in the abduction with you? Yes that is possible.

EDIT: In fact, it is so possible, that I have just completed writing the code for it, to include in whatever next hotfix I need to deploy.

59 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

AAF Violate cannot tie into this mod, so that won't happen.

But having the companion visibly assaulted? You know, or should, that animations can only play when you are in the loaded cell with the actors who will be animating. And if you are in the loaded cell where the companion is, you are in the loaded cell where the captors are. And the captors are your enemy, as in the game makes them hostile and engaged in combat. And AAF will not take actors who are engaged in combat, as I recall. So, long explanation short, this is not possible.

Now, is it possible to make the visiting rapist take your companion instead of you, if there is a companion NPC in the abduction with you? Yes that is possible.

EDIT: In fact, it is so possible, that I have just completed writing the code for it, to include in whatever next hotfix I need to deploy.

Well, I was using violate not Violate ;)
As in fact (game) director, you could fake some things. I mean informing player that companion is violated (while it is not; not via animations) and just send signals to FPE if applicable.
Rescuing too late could cause companion to be already pregnant. This also could skip AAF/anim problems.
I see now why it is not possible to see sex via scope. Too bad. So when in cell, why not making/using special person (non-hostile to the player and non-hostile to the captors)who will violate while others could be hostile. Such person could start being hostile after sex ends.
Such person could wait JUST for player to be nearby. Then he could start X seconds violate.

11 minutes ago, CobraPL said:

Well, I was using violate not Violate ;)
(1) As in fact (game) director, you could fake some things. I mean informing player that companion is violated (while it is not; not via animations) and just send signals to FPE if applicable.
(2) Rescuing too late could cause companion to be already pregnant. This also could skip AAF/anim problems.
I see now why it is not possible to see sex via scope. Too bad. So when in cell, why not making/using special person (non-hostile to the player and non-hostile to the captors)who will violate while others could be hostile. Such person could start being hostile after sex ends.
Such person could wait JUST for player to be nearby. Then he could start X seconds violate.

1. You cannot "send signals" to FPE. It **requires** onAnimationStop or onSceneEnd events coming from AAF in order to process pregnancy.

2. See above.

3. For someone who thinks the mod is broken and in need of a LOT of work to make functional, you sure seem to want to add LAYERS of complexity into it that would surely, in your view, make it all the more broken.

And besides... CSA is not made to feed gross fetishist crowds who need to see rape and gang bangs to get their in-game jollies. My mods are meant to add MEANING and DEPTH and CONSEQUENCES to the game, in an immersive and believable way. Do you fundamentally believe that someone would just go and rape the companion, while you are invading their base and all of their comrades are trying to prevent you from killing everyone, them included? Doesn't seem realistic to me. More fantastical, and not at all what I want to do in my mods. If getting ambushed and raped while trying to rescue your companion is what you are after, just surrender to them when you are fighting them. Problem solved.

The above said.

I have just completed adding in companion assault chances, if they happen to be in the same abduction as the player is. This is for PLAYER ABDUCTIONS only. There are two new controls in the MCM - allow companions as targets and a chances slider (1-100 perfect). The scripting, AI packaging and scene, replete with required dialogue scene fragments have all been completely. Redundancy has been built into this function to ensure the reference alias used for the visitor actually makes it to the companion - 2 minutes and they dont show up means the scripting moves them forcibly to the companion and then starts the dialogue interchange between them, before commencing AAF activities.

I have also, in the process of doing that, realized that while I force the player out of power armor at the point of surrendering in battle, I never did it for the companion. So I added it into surrender and all prior to moving them into their abduction site, so as to make it as immersively realistic as possible.

These will be in the next hotfix, whenever that is required.

1 hour ago, CobraPL said:

I mean:

Oh what would be cool is as the player is on way to rescue companion, a quest pops up "incoming transmission"  from Raider Radio...  click quest close pipboy, screen fades to black.  Scene of said companion. Beaten, violated... "ohhhh, I know you are out there.  Just come on out.   I will make it nice and easy on you....,"  that female raider voice in other gameplay where she searches for you...  fade to black after scene -back to where player is at...  longer it takes player to rescue, the worse the beatings etc gets. Transmissions come more frequently. 

Also, would be interesting to have a prisoner exchange program... player for companion...  player brings a captured raider, or some enemy for the companion. 

Hahaha.  Could keep going and going...  2.4, 2.4.hotfix, 2.4.1, 2.4.2,  Haha. Resisting 2.5 hardcore!  :)

You're right.

I need to get 2.4.3 out now and then step away from all of this for some time. There isn't anything else I want to add to this mod anyways. Its done for me now.

So that said.

v2.4.3 is now available to download

Simply adds companions as rape targets if they are with you in a player abduction. Two new MCM controls added to PLAYER abduction section to govern it.

Also removes companions from Power Armor during surrender phase and prior to shipping them out to abduction, as redundancy.

And I think on this note, I am going to take that long walk away...

11 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

You're right.

I need to get 2.4.3 out now and then step away from all of this for some time. There isn't anything else I want to add to this mod anyways. Its done for me now.

So that said.

v2.4.3 is now available to download

Simply adds companions as rape targets if they are with you in a player abduction. Two new MCM controls added to PLAYER abduction section to govern it.

Also removes companions from Power Armor during surrender phase and prior to shipping them out to abduction, as redundancy.

And I think on this note, I am going to take that long walk away...

Enjoy the walk.  Get an ice cream down by the pier.  Just dont walk off it!  :)

Hey, Flashy, do you know where I could edit the RealHandcuffs probability percentage? Currently it is 10% and I want to put it in 100% or 50%. I tried to look for it on FO4Edit yesterday, but it looks like I'll have to use the CK. This is something that I would like to do on my own son no worries. Have a well-deserved rest. You have done a great job and have had to endure some other imbecile who came to talk about broken mod without contributing anything. 

6 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Hey, Flashy, do you know where I could edit the RealHandcuffs probability percentage? Currently it is 10% and I want to put it in 100% or 50%. I tried to look for it on FO4Edit yesterday, but it looks like I'll have to use the CK. This is something that I would like to do on my own son no worries. Have a well-deserved rest. You have done a great job and have had to endure some other imbecile who came to talk about broken mod without contributing anything. 

In abductions? Its hard coded into the script. I'll add it to a list of updates for later, giving you a chances slider in the MCM. :)

9 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I appreciate you helping flashy. It helps all of us.

John

58 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

1. You cannot "send signals" to FPE. It **requires** onAnimationStop or onSceneEnd events coming from AAF in order to process pregnancy.

2. See above.

3. For someone who thinks the mod is broken and in need of a LOT of work to make functional, you sure seem to want to add LAYERS of complexity into it that would surely, in your view, make it all the more broken.

And besides... CSA is not made to feed gross fetishist crowds who need to see rape and gang bangs to get their in-game jollies. My mods are meant to add MEANING and DEPTH and CONSEQUENCES to the game, in an immersive and believable way. Do you fundamentally believe that someone would just go and rape the companion, while you are invading their base and all of their comrades are trying to prevent you from killing everyone, them included? Doesn't seem realistic to me. More fantastical, and not at all what I want to do in my mods. If getting ambushed and raped while trying to rescue your companion is what you are after, just surrender to them when you are fighting them. Problem solved.

Well, wasn't Nemesis sth like that (I proposed)? I "know" Nemesis only from opening file with editor, never played it.
Also I find VERY realistic where PC has limited time to pay a ransom / free companion. In case of being late, there could be consequences ?
"Do you fundamentally believe that someone would just go and rape the companion, while you are invading their base and all of their comrades are trying to prevent you from killing everyone, them included?" - in case PC is stealthy? I think yes. In case r4p1st thinks his 20 high level comrades will deal with enemy? Also yes.

EDIT. After some thinking. Enemies always (try to) rape PC. Why they always spare companion? Actually not r4p1ng companion is unexpected.

2 minutes ago, CobraPL said:

Well, wasn't Nemesis sth like that (I proposed)? I "know" Nemesis only from opening file with editor, never played it.
Also I find VERY realistic where PC has limited time to pay a ransom / free companion. In case of being late, there could be consequences ?
"Do you fundamentally believe that someone would just go and rape the companion, while you are invading their base and all of their comrades are trying to prevent you from killing everyone, them included?" - in case PC is stealthy? I think yes. In case r4p1st thinks his 20 high level comrades will deal with enemy? Also yes.

Yeah Nemesis on RSE Elements was busted big time. On RSE All-In-One, it worked great. Something in the transition to Elements broke it. Bad.

At any rate, no new scenarios will be added to this mod. Its pretty much feature complete as is. I just added the Handcuffs Chances slider controls into the MCM for abductions and thats (for now) about as much as I want to do.

v2.4.4 is now available for download

18 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Adds a slider control to the Player Abduction MCM page for Real Handcuffs application chances (1-100%).

I disabled companion abduction, lost fight. I was abducted. Companion WAS abducted (quest started). She appeared with me, I instantly won quest and gained karma.
She supposed to be abducted with me, but it looks like she was abducted in separate event, but to the same place. 2 quests started (for me and for companion).

edit: at 3rd attempt, companion was transported to place other than PC.
image.thumb.png.69255dfe4ee0137a7c1fcee733b6dde0.png

13 minutes ago, CobraPL said:

I disabled companion abduction, lost fight. I was abducted. Companion WAS abducted (quest started). She appeared with me, I instantly won quest and gained karma.
She supposed to be abducted with me, but it looks like she was abducted in separate event, but to the same place. 2 quests started (for me and for companion).

edit: at 3rd attempt, companion was transported to place other than PC.
image.thumb.png.69255dfe4ee0137a7c1fcee733b6dde0.png

You are misinterpreting the controls.

Companions CAN be abducted if the player is abducted, regardless of the companion abduction setting, which is a completely different category.

Companion abduction, the section in the MCM, is a consequence of surrendering, when player abductions are OFF.

But when player abductions are ON, the companion needs to go somewhere. You have auto-dismiss, which sends them to a settlement rather than allowing them to be abducted with you or to their own abduction site. So if you dont want companion abductions to occur when player abductions are ON, set auto-dismiss to ON.

Wait, I want her to be abducted with me, not send anywhere. What to do? Because above problem (she was sent to another location) occurred with above settings.
If she is sent with me by design, why quest (that instantly makes it completed) starts ?

Also, you mentioned bad load order. Did I sth wrong?

image.png.09792f61a3728cda3dde249b719b1c7d.png
image.png.b4c64db53c51b89ffc4d5ae3f8ea7886.png
image.png.55eb4dbc2b5cfcad9fa2273ba5b48ab3.png

Devious devices twice only on screenshots ofc, once in the MO2.

I'm not sure if this has been requested (I did search through the thread with the search term "low health") but I would really like the option to change the percentage of how often your character will surrender via the Low Health Auto Surrender feature. I'm not sure what the percentage is, but I have been brought below the default 30% health margin twice in a row now, with no surrender scene which led to my death. Just the option to change it would be very helpful. Also want to give my thanks for this mod. Really enjoying it so far with the amount of customization I can do.

2 hours ago, CobraPL said:

Wait, I want her to be abducted with me, not send anywhere. What to do? Because above problem (she was sent to another location) occurred with above settings.

Companion Destination Chances. You have it in 10%. It must be 100% if you want her to go with you. 

The truth is that in new saves I have tried almost everything except the companions ... because I still do not have them. But I see that you have a mod that allows you to have several partners at once (teeparty.esp). I do not know how it could affect you, but you could try Abduction in a new save. If you still have problems, you could go disabling mods.

Hello

Version 2.4.4 Combat Surrender works 100% without any changes in my mods from yesterday

the only thing that does not work with Combat Surrender is the interaction with Real Handcuffs and Devious Devices
both are switched on and stand at 60% for 3 attempts nothing was triggered

will try later with 100% but so far that is the stand

Abductions I've done 2 times works too
the only thing is that I can free myself too fast

Thanks for the great mod even if I have not understood all the functions and how they work

23 hours ago, Schranza21 said:

AAF animation works 100%

Screen from AAF Sex Em Up

20190712015627_1.jpg.df77d0838afe30249f410c9b93fd95e7.jpg

Did you check your AAF Admin and see if there was an error? That was how I figured out that animations weren't firing correctly. CSA started to run, got stuck, I brought up the AAF menu, checked the admin section, and found that an error had occurred. That sucks if this isn't the issue, but I had the EXACT same thing you are describing, and it ended up being an animation load error. Do you have the vanilla/kinky/creature themes back? CSA uses aggressive tagged animations, and if you didn't have that pack then maybe it wouldn't know of any animations to load.