Spoiler

anim3Pres.gif.48c7044e5116dbb7758cf2f7f50edb59.gif

New LL Release - Latex Love

Spoiler

latexlovepres.gif

New LL Release - Centerpiece Table

Spoiler

presentation.gif

Sorry to both of you guys below, I totally missed your posts. Dont be shy to shout at me repeatedly if it looks like I am ignoring you. I assure you, I am not :)

On 7/31/2020 at 2:04 AM, theanarchistotaku said:

Is there any way too keep one sim in the furniture after the animation has ended?

so that after being done my customer can just walk away while me female sim

Stays inside the restraints?

Not with Wicked Whims objects. That is unfortunately a feature WW doesnt offer.

On 7/31/2020 at 4:14 AM, Talkatar said:

can we get zip files for whats furniture and whats clothes?

Sorry, I dont plan on zipping up anything on LL, unless LL implements the auto-archive feature that google drive or dropbox offers.

On 8/7/2020 at 1:53 PM, Kritical said:

Sorry to both of you guys below, I totally missed your posts. Dont be shy to shout at me repeatedly if it looks like I am ignoring you. I assure you, I am not :)

Not with Wicked Whims objects. That is unfortunately a feature WW doesnt offer.

Sorry, I dont plan on zipping up anything on LL, unless LL implements the auto-archive feature that google drive or dropbox offers.

Why dont you have the download link, link to a google drive or a dropbox? i saw someone do that before

On 8/11/2020 at 4:19 AM, Talkatar said:

Why dont you have the download link, link to a google drive or a dropbox? i saw someone do that before

I do have a Dropbox. But its for my Patrons / Subs. 

Ever since I opened a Patreon an ice ago ago, I always struggled with what to actually offer apart from my stuff, as I always felt its not enough.

Well, this is a service that is very much only convenience that doesnt take anything from all you lovely LL people.

Hopefully you understand my reasons. Sorry I cant be of help.

New LL Release - Containment Tank

Spoiler

containmentPres.gif

New LL Release - Practical Pet Bowl

Spoiler

bowlPres.gif

New LL Release - Bondage Spool

Spoiler

lowpres.gif

New Patreon/Subscribestar Teaser - Practical Sex Arcade

Spoiler

practicalSexArcade1.thumb.png.6b1bafa889d8538a6f296f1063ae22c7.png

You might be thinking that this looks suspiciously similar to the arcade I released last month. And you would be right. I "simply" turned it into something that fully works. :) 

1 hour ago, foxwell81 said:

How do I use the containment tank? Special animations? Where can I find them? Thanks in advance.

Download wicked whims if you dont have it to use it. I made an idle animation for it, if you want more, you gotta go ask animators to make some.

On 8/16/2020 at 3:59 PM, Kritical said:

Download wicked whims if you dont have it to use it. I made an idle animation for it, if you want more, you gotta go ask animators to make some.

Sort of answers the question I had, but I'll ask anyway just to be sure: is it ok to make (and share, here on LL) animations for your objects/use your props with them?

With credits and all, clearly. Cause you've got some really nice things here.

1 hour ago, elys19 said:

Sort of answers the question I had, but I'll ask anyway just to be sure: is it ok to make (and share, here on LL) animations for your objects/use your props with them?

With credits and all, clearly. Cause you've got some really nice things here.

Sure, I would love people to make more animations for my stuff- all I ask is not to package my objects with them and instead link to my LL download page.

I am also more than happy to provide help to new animators. I am not a great animator myself, but I understand enough about it out of necessity to help out with some issues, especially with WW xml files and some other animations related basics that might confuse newcomers.

28 minutes ago, Kritical said:

Sure, I would love people to make more animations for my stuff- all I ask is not to package my objects with them and instead link to my LL download page.

I am also more than happy to provide help to new animators. I am not a great animator myself, but I understand enough about it out of necessity to help out with some issues, especially with WW xml files and some other animations related basics that might confuse newcomers.

Of course, I'd link to your thread for the required files. Thanks for answering.

And thank you very much for the offer of help! Although hopefully I've found my way around the xml part by now (been mucking around with the whole thing for a while now, just haven't posted/finished anything yet).

Well, have a good one!

2 hours ago, BetterThanYou said:

Hi, 

Firstly I'd like to congratulate you such an amazing work that I've seen never before

Secondly I'm going to ask you - Do you purpose to make Brainwashing Machine available to everyone? 

Of course, everything I make comes to LL. When you open the download page for my stuff here, you can scroll down- the items listed closer to the top are about to get released. Those to the bottom are new ones. This particular item is coming to everyone towards the end of this week.

8 minutes ago, pyrobladeich said:

Is there a way to keep a sim in the contamination tank? Like you can with the vampire coffin hibernate.   

They will still lose motives, cause its just a Wicked Whims animation, but in general you can do this-

Q: How can I make my sims stay in your dungeon furniture until I release them?

A: By tweaking your WW settings slightly.

1. Go to Wicked Whims Settings

2. Go to Sex Settings

3. Go to Sex Interaction Settings

4. Go to Sex Progressions Settings

5. Go to Player Sex Duration

6. Make sure Time Limit Duration is ticked.

7. Finally, go into Sex Interaction Duration and input any number you want- this represents the amount of real time minutes the animation will play for.

One tiny thing is that you will have to manually cancel all regular sex interactions your sims might have, but other than that, it works just fine.

Hi, @Kritical. I've been following this thread since the beginning (manually for the longest time). I've realized that I've never actually posted here so...

Thank you. I love all your "toys", and they are really well made IMO. You help make my sims' sex lives interesting. The biggest issue I have is trying to fit them all in a single lot. Please stop making such cool stuff. (I was exaggerating a bit. Please don't stop).

@elys19 When you make your animations, could you please make a post here, linking to them? We need as many animations as we can get for this stuff.