1 hour ago, Jpnts said:

hmm possibly make it an accessory for people to use in animations?

People can already use it in animations in the same way I did. Turning it into an accessory would just take up texture space and a clothing slot on the sim for no good reason.

New Patreon Teaser - Centerpiece Table

Spoiler

presentation.gif.8a99a37be40be2a3cd7486ad9cb455d0.gif

New LL Release - Latex Set 2 Addon

Spoiler

latex2presAdd.gif

New LL Release - Hole of Holes

Spoiler

holePres.gif

The hole is a bit janky, so make sure you read the changelog as it contains instructions- if you dont, you PC will explode and the whole planet will die. And you dont want that, do you?

2 hours ago, scoobytheoriginal said:

Is it normal the cage bed only gives the option to nap, but not actually sleep?

Yes. The ingame sleeping animation is crap and contorts the body so that it doesnt clip the blanket. That works fine when you have a blanket to hide your animation, but not very well when you dont.

The package should override the nap duration so that nap becomes sleep in all but name.

I really LOVE your work! I am in the process of making a Dominant/submissive petplay household and I love your kitten items! A few things though that I've noticed when making my pet...

1. I would love to have my kitty wear glove mitts and some of your tops, but the mitts you have ARE considered tops. Is there not a mod or a cheat or something that would let us use multiple clothing items/accessories without replacing the ones we already are using? I've heard Sims 3 used to let you do this with some other version of Command Center but I can't figure it out.

Also I'm getting some odd glitches when combining certain items. See images attached. (And yes I know the panties don't go with the corset, it's just an example)

04-25-20_10-22-37 PM.png

04-25-20_10-22-59 PM.png

2. Your food bowls... Right now they are registered as "lights" and I can turn them on and off lol

I know it's probably a long-shot, but is there not a way to make our subs eat out of the bowls?

3. Will you be making a hood with ears? I've seen puppy masks, and that's what I'm having to use now, but I'd LOVE to see a version of your latex hood with ears!

One issue I'm finding is that we can't use Wicked Whims and EVE at the same time, because if you do, Wicked Whims overrides EVE's body type and you get glitches in your clothing and accessories. Granted it isn't a huge deal, but it's annoying at times because the clothes won't fit the WW body type. Is there not a way around this? I want to be able to tie my submissive up and still have her look great!

Edit: I solved the issue with EVE - you just have to make sure you install the non-default version so that WW the body type in the body selector. I just missed that in the readme file.

5 hours ago, fetish_kitten said:

Cheers! ;)

1. They are considered tops because they have to be for technical reasons. Nothing I can do about that.

You will get texture overlap, thats another technical thing that I cannot do anything about. I try to make items compatible as much as possible, but I dont guarantee compatibility outside of the set the item came in. Its the way texture space is allocated in sims.

2. Its totally a feature! It has built in microwave ;p.

Funny you should say that about eating from the bowl, I almost certainly will be making something like that in the future. Its just much more complicated to make than it sounds if its supposed to work like an actual food source and not just an animation.

3. Its not planned at the moment, although making more petplay stuff isnt outside of the realm of possibility.

1 hour ago, wongfoo2003 said:

Should be no problem, send me a PM at the start of May, pretty busy right now and I will forget. ;)

2 hours ago, ashaXputin said:

do i have to download animations separately for this? and where do i find them

No, the idles to use whatever I make are included, however you of course need Wicked Whims to play them. I am not a great animator, but it does the job.

EVE V7

Actually now that I think about it, I havent spoken about this on LL yet, so for those that are curious, I will not be updating to either EvE v7 or EvE v7 Bimbo. Both are, in my opinion, an aesthetically worse options than v6, with awful breast scaling - both in very different ways.

As far as I understand it, the motivation for this new shape was that some people were complaining that the "assets" were too large and unrealistic... while using EvE.... a body mesh that distinguishes itself by being shapely in all the right areas .... right :classic_confused: .... some things are not meant to be understood by mortal men I suppose...

Anyhow, a thank you goes to Ephiny for allowing me to link the dropbox with EvE v6, and also for all the work on the older versions that I very much enjoy working with.

Lastly while I dont make nearly as many clothing sets as I did in the past, this also might mean BB & || EA default shapes, to accommodate people who dont want to use the old EvE mesh. But I have mull that over a bit more, as I dont really like either of those shapes and while converting isnt the most difficult thing in world, its still extra work that I am not sure is worth it.

New Patreon Teaser - Practical "Pet" Bowl Set

Spoiler

bowlPres.gif.3daf50af02987d3047c41976f153fbef.gif

This thing actually works, you can eat from it to chase hunger away and get a buff for being a nice pet.

---

New LL Release - Fist Stand

Spoiler

stand2pres.gif

New LL Release - Rose Lingerie Set

Spoiler

roseLingPres.gif

New LL Release - Stock Set

Spoiler

stockPres.gif

Sweet !!   Can't wait to try this out, another way to feed them besides the BJ Pole;)  Got to wonder though is this something that you have to tell a played sim to do, or if say one finds themselves locked in a room, and the bowl is in the room, will a npc eat from it autonomously?

9 hours ago, bobahloo said:

Sweet !!   Can't wait to try this out, another way to feed them besides the BJ Pole;)  Got to wonder though is this something that you have to tell a played sim to do, or if say one finds themselves locked in a room, and the bowl is in the room, will a npc eat from it autonomously?

You have to tell them. It doest really make sense to make autonomy for it even if I knew how- your dom could decide one fine day to eat from the bowl too.