21 hours ago, SIMS_TEST said:

SHIFT+click the milking machine then select get the milking skill, It's not a real solution for the glitch but it does solve the problem of not being able to use it

Thank you! That worked way better than exspected for my Sim.:)

cow.png

Edited by godzillasim

Thank you all for reporting that the Milking Machine course isnt working anymore. It is, indeed busted right now.

The rest of the mod works fine, instructions on how to bypass the training are posted few posts up, or you can just check out the wiki article.

Since I dont know what exactly is the cause of this, I cant give you an ETA on a fix. Still, I aim to fix it with the next LL update.

Hi kritical. Im sorry if this has been answered already but i can’t find it anywhere. Is there a way to have male sims become cows/use the breast milker? I already have them set to be able to lactate/produce milk but im assuming that the milker is female only strictly. Is there any bypass to it?

I know it was on Twitter, but no idea who posted it sorry. I can't seem to find any trace of info about it, though I know I read a post on Twitter from someone saying the spelling was corrected I guess it was spelt wrong in the code for awhile now or at least that's what they said. Maybe it's not a thing since I coming up with nothing with any of my searches. I'll post more info if I find any.

Is there anyway to add a master file which has everything?  The download list is quite long, and with limitations to how many files a person can download at once, it will take a long time to get all of them. I would understand if that is a Patreon only feature, but as I am disabled, and on a fixed income, that would make it impossible for me.

On 4/14/2022 at 4:47 AM, Kritical said:

Oh and I forgot a teaser for this- I made a milking machine that works properly. Yay.

Patreon Teaser - Milking Machine

Hide contents

milkPres.gif.3a5e0d6bb7639ecf5744725a5d0acbf6.gif

It's not letting me use the milking machine. I've sent both partners to C.O.W. training 3 times each, but it refuses to give me the option to milk a sim. Says it's dangerous to do without proper training...

On 8/30/2023 at 10:23 AM, Silverwing800 said:

Is there anyway to add a master file which has everything?  The download list is quite long, and with limitations to how many files a person can download at once, it will take a long time to get all of them. I would understand if that is a Patreon only feature, but as I am disabled, and on a fixed income, that would make it impossible for me.

If you have chrome or firefox then:

Works like a charm for cheeky modders who refuses to make things convenient.

Edited by pappana

Hello, is anyone else having their sims not getting into the Styx Urinal unless a fresh copy of the urinal is made in build mode, replacing the previous one? It happens every time I start the game, no matter if they try to get in via Autonomy or manually ordered. If someone has run across this and solved it would save me tons of time trying to isolate the problem. I'm using PC: 1.100.147.1030 base game  (was the same with previous patch: v1.99.whatever) along with Wicked Whims 176h and Hoe It Up 0.3 DE.  I'm also using tons of animations and custom items, mostly BDSM stuff from various creators.

In case it helps, I have 3 brainwasher Apropos machines and  2 Styx Urinals on separate floors, grouped with Celedon urinals and deep-throat trainers (screenshots below). I've also tried to move the Styx urinals each to their own area, without other stuff around, but did not fix my issue.

1. (on 1st floor): https://gyazo.com/b651555bb3093766fc48b4a5f58ca0d3

2. (on 2nd floor): https://gyazo.com/d22487db15c4bfc30b97d6d9a2e48a94

Finally, I' not using the SOS mod, so none of my objects are the (i - interactive) versions, they are the plain versions.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to help.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I have also disabled WW's "Reaction to Nudity" setting, as suggested in Kritical's wiki. I just remembered another issue, this time concerning the Lathe Urinal. The only option I have to get someonw inside is as a WW animation, which gets translated as "Sex" for the game, resulting in other sims gathering around the one who is sitting inside the Lathe Urinal and "reacting to sex" (a.k.a masturbating). Finally, seems that when both the Lathe and the Styx urinal are used, males always prefer using the Lathe one, even if there is no-one inside it.

Edited by ffra
typos & extra info
22 minutes ago, Kritical said:

New LL update released, so go check it out, including fixing the milking machine training.

@ffra Hey, Ill take a look. Thank you for the report.

Thanks for the fast reply!

In case it helps, I just found out that the Styx urinals work if I manually reset them via Shift+Click every time I start the game! Much better than making fresh copies of them LOL

Edited by ffra