Am 07.03.2024 um 09:44 Uhr, Shiggles& Gits sagte:

Vielen Dank für das Update Kritical. Du bist großartig.

Ich möchte mich hier nur anschließen. Ich habe die deutsche Übersetzung Ihres Mods gemacht und schon etwas herumgespielt und diese auf LoversLab hochgeladen. Ein sehr guter Mod, der einem auch ein Lächeln auf die Lippen bringt. Vielen Dank für Ihre geschätzte Arbeit.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I dont understand how the "Compatible Objects" are suposed to work. The only itens in build mode with the "(i)" indication are the SOS card, the gag box and audition podium. I tryed buiyng a lot of itens and see if I could interact, but nothing. All I can do is sex as Solo>teasing>anim so the sub is in a Submissive animation, but no real interaction with the DOS mod. Am I missing something? I also deelted all my Kritical cc and redownloaded them to see if that was it, but dindnt work either.

Hey!

I was away for a long while, and I decided to check back a couple of days ago. The game of course got updated immediately after launching it, and then I had to do quite a few mod updates, etc

I noticed that the milking machine, the sex arcade, the majestic hole and the celedon urinal were not working any more (well, I have not tested all the objects to be honest). So I came here to look for updates, and thank you very much for updating the milking machine, the sex arcade and the majestic hole. However, the Celedon Urinal is not updated, and I was wondering if there are any plan on doing so.

When putting a sim in, they do not really go in (they keep standing still in front of the urinal). The action however is initiated in the bottom left corner, but its time counter is not working. As soon as another sim tries to use the one inside the urinal, the used sim does appear inside the urinal and the interaction completes almost smooth (almost, because the pee stream is always left behind, like so: https://prnt.sc/xo_kuEuRTwfl  LOL). However, in all cases, it is impossible to release the used sim, and is stuck there unable to perform any otehr action.

I really really love the Celedon Urinal, I hope you get it fixed.

Btw, I'm kinda lost with all the changes, and the DoS mod, etc (I know for sure I was not using SOS and I'm not using DoS, I just got back lol). Just to make sure, I'm talking about the non-integrated urinal (in-case there is also an integrated one).

Thank you very much for your awesome work!

Edited by hu2023

Hey there!

I have a short question.
I am rather new to all the modding and wicked whims (I downloaded it a few days ago) and I wanted to know if the different AnimationSet - sets are just updated ones with the other sets in it or always new ones (like: if I want all animations I need to download all 9 sets)?

Sorry and thank you in advance! <3

5 minutes ago, mbmdroid said:

Hello, having an issue with the feeding machine, no interactions are available for it, ive made sure im updated, although i do not have patreon, was hoping to get some help here. 

also with urinal(s) as well. interactions dont work

Edited by mbmdroid

Ich habe ein Problem mit DoS. Mein Dom, Stufe 10, bekommt, ohne eine Sub-Aktion durchzuführen, Sub-Eigenschaften. Ich kann sie nicht entfernen. Die Dom - Karte kann ich nicht mehr nutzen. Si zeigt an "Subs können kein Dom-Zertifikat kaufen. Dabei hat mein Dom bereits eine Dom-Zertifikat gekauft. Zurücksetzen geht auch nicht. Ich glaube, diesen Haushalt kann ich löschen. Schade.

Ich kann das Problem mit DoS jetzt genauer einordnen. Immer wenn mein Dom-Sim mit einer Sub-Simin romantisch interagiert, wird mein Dom zum Sub. Rückgängig machen geht nicht. Auch hilft da "MCC" nicht weiter. Welche Möglichkeiten habe ich noch. Denn mein Dom kann etliche Möglichkeiten nicht mehr nutzen. Trotz Dom-Stufe 10 und Sub-1 heißt es immer wieder "Subs können diese Aktion nicht machen". Gibt es ein neues Update, das dieses Manko beseitigt? Es wäre schade, wenn ich diesen guten Mod erstmal aus dem Spiel nehmen müsste. 
Danke für's Lesen.

Hey,Can you do some extreme heels, but not ballet heels.

The toes have long nails.

Now The Sims 4 is missing these sexy looking feet.

Long nails:

bea34f50b6d25fd7cae5c599ef678f27.jpg.0e83f6431a92426f50d0186d72234aae.jpg

9c1e1f8ed3a6dfea276b1e88498d0344.jpg.308b270e17fcbaf89f7ceeff91209962.jpg

003afca1cd5d0f86b250901bcddceec8.jpg.0789eb6380c6f69b84f8cbf3273224d4.jpg

High heel:

f5cdd1578509373dd1ac4a3c628ec583.jpg.49cb52d0bf44f792ec505731c8983217.jpg

2.jpg.c7863c4daef259706f34385e1817fce1.jpg

01b872387a6714150d417b5535f56c60.jpg.f1167c4dde7f3319252b33d89d60a4e7.jpg

2ab3800fa015e7714e63133b0beed3d6.jpg.f72939a70569d767e4e0956c00f891ac.jpg

a3bac96c284c101fa269ffdc7ddea96e.jpg.8805575ef1111da9b7f1bcb436da8113.jpg

Edited by yingbnvying
10 hours ago, Maria.Foukadaki said:

how to sign a bdsm contract in an existing household with dreams of surrender mod

Hi, you can find everything you need at content:dos:dreamsofsurrender [] (blackvelvetroom.com).

But I know how frustrating it can be to read through a lot of text, so I copied and pasted the relevant part below:

How To Obtain A sub

Convincing Sim To Become A sub - If your relationship with any given eligible sim is high enough, you can convince them to become a sub with the “Offer sub Contract” master interaction. At first, this requires a fairly intimate relationship to be available, but if you raise your Charisma skill, you might find even acquaintances willing to submit. You need at least Dominance skill level 3 for this to be available."

3 hours ago, Lauren2023 said:

Hi, you can find everything you need at content:dos:dreamsofsurrender [] (blackvelvetroom.com).

But I know how frustrating it can be to read through a lot of text, so I copied and pasted the relevant part below:

How To Obtain A sub

Convincing Sim To Become A sub - If your relationship with any given eligible sim is high enough, you can convince them to become a sub with the “Offer sub Contract” master interaction. At first, this requires a fairly intimate relationship to be available, but if you raise your Charisma skill, you might find even acquaintances willing to submit. You need at least Dominance skill level 3 for this to be available."

Thanks for info I know that.

My problem though is that the option is not available even though my Sims are traditionally married with each other 

Also the skill requirements are met

6 hours ago, Maria.Foukadaki said:

Thanks for info I know that.

My problem though is that the option is not available even though my Sims are traditionally married with each other 

Also the skill requirements are met

Do you get the option at all?  Is it greyed out?  It should say "Offer sub contract".  Is the option available to use with sims that are outside of the household?

1 hour ago, Maria.Foukadaki said:

The option is not available at all 

Forgive me if this is an obvious thing that you have definitely done, but I am trying to help and DOS is a complicated mod so people often miss things - is your dom a certified dominant?

I have the public version 

To clarify the mod seems to be working fine but under the master menu I can only access the rules of conduct sub-menu the others are greyed out.

When you hover over them it says I don't have the contract with this sub