Hi!

I just started playing with the DoS mod, so far its going great except i dont understand how to punish my sub, theres no button for it and i keep losing progress all the time cus of this. What do i do? 

1 hour ago, ts4576 said:

Hi!

I just started playing with the DoS mod, so far its going great except i dont understand how to punish my sub, theres no button for it and i keep losing progress all the time cus of this. What do i do? 

Move close to a Kritical (i) piece of equipment (the i means it's integrated with DoS), click on it and choose lock in, then choose your sub.  Leave the sub there until the punishment is complete.

@stevedodo If you are using the patreon version, why are you posting issues here?

@Ferralkid Thats a lot of text :) . Some of your issues are going to be solved with the next public release, probably at the end of this month. Others are not issues. Also if you get an error on anything, I kinda need to know what the error says. Otherwise you might as well not tell me for all the good that does.

@theanarchistotaku Why do you have a file that has been obsolete for three years? Just delete it, I dont use any script files.

@ioawdfv The LL is, as is noted on the page, an archive going forward. Meaning if you dont want to use integrated versions (that require DoS to work), you can grab stuff on LL. Integrated things are only going to be released to Wicked.cc . You mean my wiki? I can still see the pages just fine.

Edited by Kritical
8 hours ago, Ferralkid said:

Since today's update, the Celadon Urinal (i) no longer works correctly.  Attempting to Lock In a sub throws an error.

The error is "Invalid Object State for sub - Please Report This".

To reproduce it, all you have to do is attempt to lock a sub into the urinal (after installing today's Sims 4 update).

Edited by Ferralkid
18 hours ago, Kritical said:

@ioawdfv The LL is, as is noted on the page, an archive going forward. Meaning if you dont want to use integrated versions (that require DoS to work), you can grab stuff on LL. Integrated things are only going to be released to Wicked.cc . You mean my wiki? I can still see the pages just fine.

Oh, ok, cool.

So, if I want to use everything that you made, than what should I do?

Cause I know I downloaded the DoS from Wicked.cc and all the objects that are in there I downloaded them.

Edited by ioawdfv

@ioawdfv Well, first I would probably wait until the end of the month when the next DoS public version gets released, since I will be updating bunch of files on Wicked. Just make sure that if you are going to download stuff from LL as well, you dont end up with duplicates- if there is a version up on Wicked, you should not have both it and the version from LL.

@Ferralkid You should certainly wait for the end of the month and the new update. Afterwards, its probably best to send me a PM. This thread isnt for DoS in the first place.

13 hours ago, Kritical said:

@ioawdfv Well, first I would probably wait until the end of the month when the next DoS public version gets released, since I will be updating bunch of files on Wicked. Just make sure that if you are going to download stuff from LL as well, you dont end up with duplicates- if there is a version up on Wicked, you should not have both it and the version from LL.

Oh, ok, cool.

Time for me to wait for update of DoS and see what other objects in the LL will be integrated that isn't currently integrated yet, to see if there will be more integrated objects.

Edited by ioawdfv

Hello Kritical,idk if you still use LL,but i wanted to ask when are you going to release the next public version of your Dreams of Surrender mod? 

I've recently installed the public version on Wicked.cc but almost none of the BDSM devices seem to work (the only functional ones are the feeding machine,the brainwashing machines and the sensory depravation chamber) 

The mod seems to be conflicting with the vampires in my game, one of my sims is a vampire, his darkness form was completely switched the first time, in CAS the two forms were the same. I changed him back to his original clothes, removed the trait "owned" and repeated the contract. Now although the shadowy form remains intact, he doesn't change into it, the animation appears but nothing changes. I also thought it was strange that I couldn't find the collars at CAS, and I discovered that it's because he's a man, even though his physical structure is feminine, it doesn't appear to him and he feels tense all day without wearing the collar. Although I'm experiencing some errors, the mod is very good, a job very well done, thank you. 

I know you said this was a archive these items, but I figured I'd let you know anyway that the sex arcade from the Sept 9 release doesn't seem to get sims pregnant. I had a feeling it wasn't working for a while but after my test where I did the no protection interaction 18 times in a row and the sim didn't get pregnant. I know it has its own pregnancy numbers built into it I think its 33% or something like that. I know I could of rolled low on each attempt but last summer it seemed to be working fine. Would be cool if it was fixed for the standalone version. (If it even has a problem) But not biggie either way I just figured I pass along what I have noticed. I'm not sure if the Majestic Hole is affected but I'm guessing they would use some of the same settings. Thanks for making all these mods.

I love your content and your mod, however i'm strugling with the interactions between DOM/SUB, i developed both dominant and submisse habilities on my sims, but the interactions are never fully habilitaded, and when i use the brainwhashing machine to turn the subs into humilition or cum lovers (both with contrats specifying that), even then the interactions aren't avaliabe for use,

Imagem do WhatsApp de 2024-02-14 à(s) 05.01.18_54ad6f39.jpg

Imagem do WhatsApp de 2024-02-14 à(s) 05.01.19_487c251a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody else having trouble with things not working after past couple of patches.. My sims can't use the feeder and when I try to reprogram using the mind control bench the sim goes through the motions but nothing happens and doesn't ask who do you wanna program..

hi, i downloaded Dreams of surrender mod but it dosent seem to work, like nothing at all, i cant even put the objects in the lot  cuz they say thats something wrong in the script layer (i have whicked whims working in my ts4) but when i downloaded DOS i only had the package file. i dont know if i did anything wrong or what, but i dont know what to do (the files are in a folder insite mods folder)

logo1_round_trans_noText.png.32760d98500a3aaf3716a29f392ce26b.png

New public version released ([Kritical]DreamsOfSurrender_1_05_pub), grab it on Wicked. Sorry it took a little longer, was waiting for the patch, which coincidentally broke a ton.

Make sure to properly update (only one version of any of my files etc).

The archive files on here will also need to be updated (advanced objects like the arcade). I will get to it soonish.

Also as you´ve probably noticed, I hardly go to LL anymore. Make use of my wiki if something isnt behaving as you expect. Only so many hours in a day.

First off, I love your mods Kritical. They're very hi quality, and I appreciate you sharing them with everyone. I realize what I'm about to as is a shot in the dark, but any chance you can update the milking machine? I know it's apparently not a part of the "Dreams of Surrender" Mod (which I thought was kind of odd), but it's an integral part of my current playthrough (Hiring Cows to work at my milk shop), and unfortunately after the last patch it no longer works. I can train sims on the machine just fine, but when I tell the sim to go into the machine they disappear. The action of milking is canceled, and the sim walks around invisible until you give them a function. I know you posted something before the end of last month stating you might not update the extra content until the end of the month, and I know the Milking machine is not in the regular list of items. so I really hope you haven't stopped updating it. please, for the sake of my playthrough consider updating the milking machine. I'm sure I'm not the only person using it.