@Flamedmetro Yes, its a combination of those three plus more.

@BabyBloodlust I´ve never had issues with or refused anyone who asked to do recolors. But for some reason people just never did message me with the finished thing. I guess my clothing UVs are not easily readable for others.

So while I dont know how Turbodriver plans on handling creator accounts on the site, I will have the same policy as on here- message me first so that I know what you are up to and message me when you release it so that I can see what you made. Other than that, you can recolor to your heart´s content.

Merry Christmas guys, some of you have already found the link on the wiki, but I got the go ahead to make it properly public only few days ago so-

https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php?id=content:dos:dreamsofsurrender

You can always find the up to date link to the public version of DoS on there. I also encourage you to skim the whole article before you start using it, so that you know what works how. You can also find all of the integrated objects and clothing that are public following the link and seeing my other uploads.

Have fun.

@gitrekt477 https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php?id=content:dos:dreamsofsurrender

@JustHere2Browse Nope, sorry.

@donkiedrol Update your game and use the latest version of the milking machine.

@TINA洋洋 I only speak three languages and yours isnt one of them. I think its a common courtesy to use at least something like google translate and post the text in English, instead of having me do it if you want something from me.

@TINA洋洋 I only speak three languages and yours isnt one of them. I think its a common courtesy to use at least something like google translate and post the text in English, instead of having me do it if you want something from me.

They asked if you could packege them all in a zip file as they think it are to many to download them seperately. 

I cant speak chinese either, but Chrome has a translate function that only requires you to mark the text and rightclick, the option to translate will be in the roll down menu

Edited by check

Hi, thanks for your great mods, but some features of DoS works fine but others are seems strangely stuck, for example :

auction works, and i bought a sub, began the training, master is dom lvl 5, sub pass the milking school, but in master interactions (very easy and easy for now), there always the same interactions availables, and ONLY when the sub is in "punishement state", others interactions appears in grey and it says "not now, you must punish her first" (btw I found nothing to accomplish the punishement well, i bought the discreet cage and lock her in it for hours, lock her in the sensory deprivation machine, etc, but nothing seems to apply the punishement) and when the punishement state end, previous grey interactions disapears and stays only "Order to serve chair/ Inspect / Instruct on etiquette / Call dominant tips online"...

Any idea of what i'm doing wrong here ?

Edited by Pastaboxx

@Pastaboxx First off, milking has nothing to do with DoS. Unless an object / feature is integrated and mentioned on the wiki page, its unrelated to DoS.

Second, the tooltips are a mess right now. Just because you see a tooltip for a disabled interaction doesnt mean you should have access to it depending on your skills / traits / public or patreon version etc. It will get fixed in the next update together with improved clarity as to what should and shouldnt be available.

1 hour ago, Kritical said:

@Pastaboxx First off, milking has nothing to do with DoS. Unless an object / feature is integrated and mentioned on the wiki page, its unrelated to DoS.

Second, the tooltips are a mess right now. Just because you see a tooltip for a disabled interaction doesnt mean you should have access to it depending on your skills / traits / public or patreon version etc. It will get fixed in the next update together with improved clarity as to what should and shouldnt be available.

So if i understand correctly, i should try to increase dom skill to have more interactions, but in same time maybe those interactions will stay blocked because im on the public version ?

@Pastaboxx What you should do is read https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php?id=content:dos:dreamsofsurrender#dreams_of_surrender , there is a reason the link for the public version is put up there. But unsurprisingly, training the skills is indeed a way to get more interactions. More unsurprisingly, if a feature is marked as not being available in the public version right now, no amount of training will allow you to transcend that.

Or I guess wait for the next public version which should have much higher clarity as to what you can do when and how.

Ok, so I feel rather stupid about this, but I can't find where to download the updated furniture to use with DoS.   For example, the Discrete Frame to download from here is 1a.  The one that the wiki points to is 1b, but there's no download link I can find there.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for bringing such a wonderful extension. I found some problems when using the dos module, such as the brainwashing machine interaction option has no text and some items cannot be interacted with. What I want to ask you is that these problems were installed by me. Is it caused by incompatible game versions? The game version I'm currently playing is 1.103. Does your publicly released mod version support this game version? Thanks again for the mod and your attention to my problem.

This reply was translated using Google Translator. Please forgive me if there are any English grammatical errors or inconsiderate descriptions.

Thank you again for your attention and support

019fc41840f5fd6be6f17140f85f32e.png

6bcfcdb27baa742d56b24b1a300026f.png

Hi Kritical.  I'm a new Sims 4 player and hence new to WW and to your body of work.  Thanks very much for producing all of these wonderful toys and sharing so much of your work for free.  I've been playing with your toys a lot for the last week or so. I have a few questions, bug reports, comments etc. For info, my WW and (public) DoS are up to date, I don't have the pets expansion, I'm using primarily your DoS integrated items (all of them) and a few of your archived items from here at LL. I've been careful to avoid having both integrated and non integrated versions of the same item.

I'm running a game with a level 8 Dom and a level 9 sub.  During an interaction (Oral Lecture, I think, but it might have been the spanking bench) somehow the sub got a level of dominance skill and the Dom got a level of submission.  Now the Dom is constantly sad because of how long it's been since he was used.  Is there any way to fix this?  I've tried setting his submission skill to 0 or 1 using MC Command Center, but it seems not to have worked so far. After setting  his submission skill to 1, eventually things went back to normal.

My sub's service motive is constantly at or just above zero.  Training by her Dom is the only way I've found to increase it, but it decays too quickly for him to keep up, partly because of the cool down time for his dominance interactions and partly because he has to do things like eat, sleep and go to work.  Am I missing some other way (apart from brainwashing) to rasie her service motive?  It would be great if BDSM context WW sex could raise service, but I have no idea whether WW exposes info on what context animations have been run.

With the training interaction Order to Serve (Chair), how do I get the sub to stop being a chair?  So far Shit+Click reset on the sub is the only way I've found.  There seems to be no pie menu option.

Where clothing items (such as the maid outfit or ponygirl outfit) are integrated, what does this mean?  Is it that they function as a collar for DoS? 

Spanking Bench (i) https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php?id=content:objects:spankingbench 
The spanking animation seems to show the Dom holding an invisible paddle.  I have your 3 Dungeon Clutter sets. Is there another set I need so he can have an impact tool in his hand?

Double Bed Frame https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php?id=content:objects:doublebedframe 
The 3 gag animations for the face down over a pillow pose are either missing or are in fact duplicates of the sitting at the end of the bed poses.

Bondage Posture Chair (i) https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php?id=content:objects:posturebondagechair_i 
This one feels like an old version was uploaded to WW instead of the integrated version.  Its name in the build library does not include "(i)" and it seems to only have standard WW functionality.

Arrow Frame (i) https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php?id=content:objects:arrowframe_i 
Same deal as the Posture Chair, except with this one the documentation doesn't mention lock in or other DoS functionality.

It would be great if my sub could take a shower without missing her collar.

After some training and brainwashing, I was able to give my sub the Humiliation Slut trait, but I can't seem to do the same for Cum Lover or Masochist.  Am I missing something (they aren't Patreon only?) or do I just need to keep supervising her on the feeding machine and spanking bench and keep brainwashing?

This one is a question of individual aesthetic opinions, but I'm finding the Dom's voice distracting during the Oral Lecture. He seems to be shouting angrily, which feels wrong for that interaction.

I initially found it very confusing that DoS (public) seems to offer some interactions only when they aren't usable. Despite having read the doco, I took a while to realise these were Patreon only content.  They have tooltips like "you must punish this sub first". It would be less confusing if these interactions were either completely absent from the public version or appeared consistently with a "Patreon version only" tooltip.

That tiny little list will do for now ? 

Thanks again.

Edited by Ferralkid
formatting

Just wondering.

I see some of the stuffs in the LL aren't in the other site.

That was on purpose, right?

Or are you still in process of updating them and uploaded to other site?

Edit:

I have one more question to ask you about.

Did the information about "[Kritical]obedientDiningChair1" and "ObedientFurnitureSet1" removed from your own site?

Cause I see I can download it in LL but I can't find the info about it in your site.

Edited by ioawdfv
On 1/9/2024 at 9:47 AM, Ferralkid said:

Hi Kritical.  I'm a new Sims 4 player and hence new to WW and to your body of work. 

That tiny little list will do for now ? 

Thanks again.

Adding to my list, when I use lock inside kneeling with the discrete bondage frame, my sub turns invisible until released.

Anyone know if you can make your sims automatically use Kritical's milking machine? I've scoured the internet for an answer and can't find one. If they can't do it automatically, I will be deleting the mod. I have up to 29 sims in one house and I'm tired of clicking through them individually!