Sorry, but I am still not get any thing to work, i.e. I tryed doing what you said "

You play the animation by standing your sim nearby, clicking on the object, selecting from the list of animations and thats it. Dont use the "random" option.

As far as advanced objects go, you have to check the wiki, I can hardly reiterate how every single one works.", but this does not work on the floor box I get nothing at all and with your new objects all I get is view only no other menu or any animation what so ever.

So what is going on?

hi everyone.

i have a problem. so when you click on the "ho control", then on "set hoeing uniform" (from the Nisas wicked perversions mod) you can choose between multiple options.

my problem is that in my case i have 2 "swimwear slot 1" outfits: the one i chose and a second one, which seems to switch everytime i start the game (sometimes its nude, sometimes it equips modded clothes from whicked whims/perversion/mainly from this mod).

this mysterious second "swimwear slot 1"- outfit only appears at 2 occasions (so far): 1.) when using "[Kritical] Workout Machine Freya" and 2.) when using "[Kritical] Brainwashing Machine Atropos". 

some informations: A) this bug only happens to one of my sims. the problem sim has outfits only including clothes from this mod. B) the problem sim has almost every brainwashing perk except the clothes averse one. C) the other sim is from the gallery and i havent changed any clothes. D) while my problem sim is registered as a prostitute (from the Nisas wicked perversions mod) the other sim isnt. E) i only have acces to this second "swimwear slot 1" while using the "set hoeing uniform"-option by clicking on the sim (not from the computer "set hoeing unifromr"-option and not through any base game options)

Is there a way to fix this bug/atleast somehow remove this additional "swimwear slot 1" outfit?

thank you very much for your help.

PS: i also asked on the "Nisas wicked perversions mod"-support page.

Edited by Blook88

Hello. 

I have a problem with Sex Arcade and Majestic Hole. Whenever a female is the customer, she does not wear strapon. (However, it used to work correctly.) 

I can use strapon autonomously during WW sex, but not in Sex Arcade, Majestic Hole .

image.png.f6a5b7d55da86c4201fefbadcc20351b.png

image.png

23 hours ago, Kritical said:

@Blook88 Not really sure what that has to do with my mods to be honest. I have no idea how Nisa´s mod works or what it involves, but my mods dont do anything to how the game handles clothing.

@ankili Well, if it worked before and doesnt work now ... what has changed about your game?

I honestly dont know exactly. Maybe it is because of the WW strapon settings?

I remember that I solved this error by enabling/disabling strapon during sex. However, this does not work anymore.

@DDetrix Its probably possible. But not something that is on the cards- little gain for a lot of work. If anything I would add my own stats, but that would involve a new arcade machine, which is definitely planned, but still a bit away since right now I am working on something larger and time hungry

@ankili I didnt change anything so ... Turbodriver is letting me use his strapon logic, so unless he changed how its accessed, it should work as it did before.

@zuzannao I dont really do changes to old stuff, sorry. Especially something this cosmetic and outside my focus.

@Dmetal2001 No. Not even sure thats possible, although pregnancy does modify some sizes, so it might be. Thank you for the suggestion, ill note it down.

@taurus3alexis Its in the list, I dont know why you cant see it, I am looking at it right now. I am sure your browser has a search function, so just open the download file list and ctrl+f "[Kritical]AnimationSet1a.package"

On 7/21/2023 at 4:03 PM, Kritical said:

@puppyboom Not sure where you saw those, but you shouldnt be able to get them anymore. The machine used to be more simple and the yield was managed by those traits. Now the yield is managed by skill level and asset size.

I don't know if I understood something wrong, probably, but I can't use the milk machine, I buy training and when I go to make the sims disappear for 24hrs in game and come back without any change or notification and I still can't use the machine (the trait Aspiring Cow does not change or disappear even after training)

i downloaded every file and place them to mods file except the one you said to put into tray folder i have the objects and my female sim can get in them but thats all my male sim can just watch there is an error coming up and says that there is no animation file for this what should i do

On 7/28/2023 at 12:18 PM, moleke_da_morte said:

I don't know if I understood something wrong, probably, but I can't use the milk machine, I buy training and when I go to make the sims disappear for 24hrs in game and come back without any change or notification and I still can't use the machine (the trait Aspiring Cow does not change or disappear even after training)

I am having the same problem. I've sent 2 different Sims to training twice now. Still can't use the machine.

On 7/30/2023 at 3:15 AM, ArthvrDragonsen said:

I am having the same problem. I've sent 2 different Sims to training twice now. Still can't use the machine.

The same here too.

After buying the "Aspiring COW" Trait (the pie menu of the machine only shows the amount of $ with no additonal text) I can send the Sim to training via her personal pie menu.

The text in the pie menu however seems to be incomplete (compared to the language XML) too showing only "Go through CO". (with the "O" being barely visible as the letter is in white).

While in Training the Sims icon only shows "Travelling through"  (Literal translation from my German verson) instead of an "In Training"-text as suggested in the language XML.

After returning form the training it seems that there is no effect at all. "Go through CO" option is still there and the Milking Machine not usable.

Image2.jpg

Image5.jpg

Edited by godzillasim
On 8/2/2023 at 12:06 PM, godzillasim said:

The same here too.

After buying the "Aspiring COW" Trait (the pie menu of the machine only shows the amount of $ with no additonal text) I can send the Sim to training via her personal pie menu.

The text in the pie menu however seems to be incomplete (compared to the language XML) too showing only "Go through CO". (with the "O" being barely visible as the letter is in white).

While in Training the Sims icon only shows "Travelling through"  (Literal translation from my German verson) instead of an "In Training"-text as suggested in the language XML.

After returning form the training it seems that there is no effect at all. "Go through CO" option is still there and the Milking Machine not usable.

Image2.jpg

Image5.jpg

On 7/29/2023 at 9:15 PM, ArthvrDragonsen said:

On 7/28/2023 at 12:18 PM, moleke_da_morte said:

Reporting the same behavior here. To rule out conflict with any broken mods post the recent update, removed all mods except for Wicked Whims, animations released within the past month, and all 173 pieces of publicly available Kritical CC from your site.

Behavior and steps to replicate:

- Start new save using first randomly generated female Sim.

- Place sim in Crick Cabana

- Purchase [Kritical] Milking Machine

- Sign-up for milking course.

- Select option to "Go Through COW Training." (Note: text is visible as opposed to above poster. Possible issue with translation?)

- Hovering over current action states "Travel Through."

- 24+ in-game hours later, Sim returns with "Aspiring Cow" trait, no skill in milking.

- Attempts to cheat skills/trait unsuccessful; milking machine states "Milking at this scale without proper training is dangerous."

I believe I did this once and it had several prompts while the Sim is at the training based on the skills of the Sim. There's something similar with Nisa's mod, but I don't believe I'm getting them confused.

Let me know if you want some other form of testing done.

Hello and thank you for the amazing mod @Kritical!

I was wondering if there was an updated way to force sims to remain in the furniture until released? I've tried to use the two guides but neither works, they always get out after a certain amount of time passes and I'm forced to put them back into it which is getting a bit tedious.

If there is no such thing at this time then I'd suggest maybe adding an option to "lock" furniture once a sim is inside of it, to keep them from leaving it. Maybe a function that just loops the action until "unlocked"?

Thank you for any help or information I might have missed! 

On 8/2/2023 at 6:06 PM, godzillasim said:

The same here too.

Image2.jpg

Image5.jpg

SHIFT+click the milking machine then select get the milking skill, It's not a real solution for the glitch but it does solve the problem of not being able to use it