7 minutes ago, ioawdfv said:

So, people still asks for this, when it had been answered a lot in previous posts.

Still I will say it again.

For free in this site, you won't ever in your life get kritical's stuffs as a pack, that had been said by Kritical.

Now, if you register and get Patreon subscription of Kritical, I think you will get the pack (archives) downloads.

thanks. maybe info about this in main post would be cool, since probably ppl get asking about this, coz - like me - doesnt have a time to read 58 pages ^^''

On 4/2/2023 at 9:03 PM, Evil_Morty said:

thanks. maybe info about this in main post would be cool, since probably ppl get asking about this, coz - like me - doesnt have a time to read 58 pages ^^''

It is in the main post. It's the very first question in his FAQ. No-one expects you to read all 58 pages of this thread, but maybe read that one. 

Hey, so how do I make your furniture functional? I have Wicked Whims, but every time I click on one of the objects you made, it just says 'Put in Inventory'. Did I miss a step somewhere, or is there a setting that I'm supposed to check in Wicked Whims? Any help would be wonderful. Thanks

On 4/8/2023 at 2:57 AM, DEJE said:

Hey, so how do I make your furniture functional? I have Wicked Whims, but every time I click on one of the objects you made, it just says 'Put in Inventory'. Did I miss a step somewhere, or is there a setting that I'm supposed to check in Wicked Whims? Any help would be wonderful. Thanks

Did you download the animation sets as well?

In the download page, you have those files named "[Kritical]AnimationSet#.package" that make the furniture functional and interactable through WickedWhims.

@DEJE If it says "put into inventory" something is not working on your end. Your Wicked Whims is probably not installed correctly.

@Stryker10in What do you mean "what is the difference?". Do you want a changelog on a random file between random versions off the top of my head? :) Sorry, I have no clue. One version is obviously more up to date than the other one, so of course keeping both files will cause a conflict.

Edited by Kritical
On 4/9/2023 at 3:49 AM, RivaStyle said:

Did you download the animation sets as well?

In the download page, you have those files named "[Kritical]AnimationSet#.package" that make the furniture functional and interactable through WickedWhims.

15 hours ago, Kritical said:

@DEJE If it says "put into inventory" something is not working on your end. Your Wicked Whims is probably not installed correctly.

@Stryker10in What do you mean "what is the difference?". Do you want a changelog on a random file between random versions off the top of my head? :) Sorry, I have no clue. One version is obviously more up to date than the other one, so of course keeping both files will cause a conflict.

I've uninstalled Wicked Whims and reinstalled. Disabled custom content and reenabled in the game. Some content works, such as one of the urinals, the milking machine, the dom and sub bed and the deepthroat trainer, but pretty much everything else still says 'put in inventory'. Or, one of the fucking machines actually provides options as if it were a microphone. I have all animation packages, 1a thru 13.

@DEJE Some of the stuff works, because it doesnt use Wicked Whims, but rather my own custom tuning to work. So my first conclusion is correct- you either have the wrong game version for the WW version you are using, or your ts4script for WW is not loading properly or something else. I am not really here to troubleshoot that, as thats a different mod issue. Getting the animation sets has nothing to do with it working- everything I make comes with an animation to make it work. The sets are just additional stuff for some objects.

So yeah, in summary, you either have outdated Sims version for what you are trying to put in it, or you have other outdated mods fucking things up or both.

Edited by Kritical

@Tekisman Hello- it is true that I was considering adding download links directly to the wiki, but I never actually did- While I do pay for dropbox services, its not really suited for that kind of content delivery. The place to download is either here, on LoversLab, or become my patron and get access to my dropbox folder.

Any other place offering my stuff is doing so without my knowledge or permission and you download from there at your own risk.

12 hours ago, Kritical said:

@DEJE Some of the stuff works, because it doesnt use Wicked Whims, but rather my own custom tuning to work. So my first conclusion is correct- you either have the wrong game version for the WW version you are using, or your ts4script for WW is not loading properly or something else. I am not really here to troubleshoot that, as thats a different mod issue. Getting the animation sets has nothing to do with it working- everything I make comes with an animation to make it work. The sets are just additional stuff for some objects.

So yeah, in summary, you either have outdated Sims version for what you are trying to put in it, or you have other outdated mods fucking things up or both.

Hey....so, I deleted every single mod I had and started fresh. I downloaded WW again (removed the files from the folder, just in case that was the problem), and I downloaded one of your items. Still doesn't friggen work. Last thing I'm going to try is completely uninstalling the game.

Mods 2023-04-13 3_30_35 PM.png

The Sims™ 4 2023-04-13 3_38_02 PM.png

29 minutes ago, DEJE said:

Hey....so, I deleted every single mod I had and started fresh. I downloaded WW again (removed the files from the folder, just in case that was the problem), and I downloaded one of your items. Still doesn't friggen work. Last thing I'm going to try is completely uninstalling the game.

Mods 2023-04-13 3_30_35 PM.png

The Sims™ 4 2023-04-13 3_38_02 PM.png

You are in the wrong folder in your screenshot.

The "Dana- Personal" is Microsoft One Drive folder, not your actual Document folder in your OS Drive/C: Drive.

You need to place it (or every single mods/cc on  your OS Drive/C: Drive.

In your screenshot, go to Sims 4 folder that says in the "Documents".

image.png.758f12e279b5a7600e84ba2ce3b5b199.png

Edited by ioawdfv

@DEJE Uninstalling the game wont do anything. If you really want to check your files, just verify the integrity. But its almost certainly a pointless step- certainly never fixed anything for me.

The question is, can you use Wicked Whims for anything else? And I dont mean any of the other objects, but just playing an animation anywhere else (like getting a random blowjob on a sofa or something)? If yes, then I dont see any reason why you shouldnt be able to play animations on my own WW objects, since its 100% exactly the same principle.

Just now, Kritical said:

@DEJE Uninstalling the game wont do anything. If you really want to check your files, just verify the integrity. But its almost certainly a pointless step- certainly never fixed anything for me.

The question is, can you use Wicked Whims for anything else? And I dont mean any of the other objects, but just playing an animation anywhere else (like getting a random blowjob on a sofa or something)? If yes, then I dont see any reason why you shouldnt be able to play animations on my own WW objects, since its 100% exactly the same principle.

The person placed into wrong folder, as I replied that person.

I think it would work when placed into correct folder.

1 hour ago, ioawdfv said:

The person placed into wrong folder, as I replied that person.

I think it would work when placed into correct folder.

1 hour ago, Kritical said:

WW worked great, along with most other mods (Basemental, AEP, Flirty Fetishes, etc), even though I'm a dope and put everything in my One Drive folder instead of my PC Documents folder (thanks for pointing that out, ioawdfv!) Gonna try it again that way, once everything gets reinstalled again *facepalm*

3 hours ago, DEJE said:

WW worked great, along with most other mods (Basemental, AEP, Flirty Fetishes, etc), even though I'm a dope and put everything in my One Drive folder instead of my PC Documents folder (thanks for pointing that out, ioawdfv!) Gonna try it again that way, once everything gets reinstalled again *facepalm*

After all that, I discovered that the current game I'm playing is the problem. Somewhere, there's a bug in it. I created a new family, and voila! Thanks @Kritical @ioawdfv and @RivaStyle for your help and suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2021 at 6:33 AM, Kritical said:

New Patreon Teaser - Majestic Hole

Reveal hidden contents

majesticHole.gif.074e9b44b5211b61d9897cfd4d0c826f.gif

Workout machine works like you would expect a workout machine to do ... with a few extra dildos.

Tanning rack tans your sim.

Majestic hole works like my arcade practical object.

In short, lots of fun.

I have already turned off the nudity reactions setting, then how to let two Sims interact sex with the Majestic Hole?

I have chosen the service people or persuade someone to service option to let one Sims trapped in the device, but only the trapped one in the Majestic Hole device and the others have no any sex interactions with the trapped one.

If anyone knows how to interact the device, Please give some guidance on using the Majestic Hole

Updated: I have already fixed this issue, Just Click the sims button (Choose More Choices) to select the Use Her/Him options, Do Not Click any Device's options when want to have sex interactions by using any devices.

Hope this guidance on using all Krtical BDSM devices to make clear and helpful for someone who needs this.

Thanks for creating so many Great BDSM Masterpieces

Edited by BDSM11Lover

@mme634278 I didnt really sign up for providing general computer literacy support on here, sorry. Google is very likely going to help you. All I can say is that my packages and archives are just fine.

@BDSM11Lover Good to see you solved it yourself. I suggest checking out my wiki https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php when you have a moment. Perhaps bookmarking it for future reference- I usually explain the whats and hows on there. Have fun. 

image.png.544e8af6a0128a2c6975c9f1015947d6.png

Hi! You might have answered this question alredy, if that's the case, i'm sorry. I just wanted to know how can i make my sub in the sims to learn things that she needs to use some items. I have alredy made her to go to C several times and i still can't use the items. Could u help me, pls? Thanks. Btw I love you're CC sooo much, it's so good. 

Love your work! All of your items are not only beautifully crafted but also fun to play with. Do you have any item which can be considered your personal favourite?

Do you have any plans for themed showers/bathtubs?

Edited by zuzannao