9 hours ago, Kritical said:

@mopermissionwut I deal with undressing using the interface provided by Wicked Whims, so make sure WW working properly and at least somewhat up to date.

Do you have a screenshot instead of just describing the issue? I am a visual creature after all :) 

To anyone else who is having the undressing problem - the issue was not changing my nudity/naturism settings.

@KriticalI want to apologize in advance for the quality of my screenshots, my laptop is shite :)

I've included 5 screenshots. Two are showing sims facing at the person on the right as I mentioned in the initial post. Another two show my sim in the 2nd floor being interacted with (hence the pussy guard gone) and the sim on the first floor doing the animation (air humping with flaccid penis).

As I was recreating my issue I had another problem - my sim and others would randomly get released from the machine/wall then return. This is shown by the screenshot with the dildo animation playing in the hole and no sim. Is this a common issue?1023354037_03-07-23_10-33-45AM.png.42cada0378b6f39b64865b16ade793fa.png

03-07-23_10-30-08 AM.png

03-07-23_10-32-16 AM.png

03-07-23_10-32-30 AM.png

03-07-23_10-32-04 AM.png

1 hour ago, wardle_ said:

A couple of animation packs missing from the files, can you help?

You seem to me missing 1, 8 and 9

What I currently see is these:

[Kritical]AnimationSet1a.package
[Kritical]AnimationSet2.package

[Kritical]AnimationSet3.package

[Kritical]AnimationSet4.package

[Kritical]AnimationSet5.package

[Kritical]AnimationSet6.package

[Kritical]AnimationSet7.package

[Kritical]AnimationSet10.package

[Kritical]AnimationSet11.package

[Kritical]AnimationSet12.package

I'm going to search more and see if there are rest of them.

Found the 8 and 9.

It seems kritical put different naming skims on those accidentally.

These are what they have names for them:

[Kritical]AnimSet8a.package
[Kritical]AnimSet9.package

Edited by ioawdfv
On 7/3/2023 at 10:55, mopermissionwut said:

Para cualquier otra persona que tenga el problema de desvestirse, el problema no fue cambiar mi configuración de desnudez/naturismo.

@KriticalQuiero disculparme de antemano por la calidad de mis capturas de pantalla, mi computadora portátil es una mierda.:)

He incluido 5 capturas de pantalla. Dos muestran sims mirando a la persona de la derecha como mencioné en la publicación inicial.Otros dos muestran a mi sim en el segundo piso interactuando (por lo tanto, el protector de coño se ha ido) y el sim en el primer piso haciendo la animación (joroba de aire con el pene flácido).

Mientras recreaba mi problema, tuve otro problema: mi sim y otros se liberaban aleatoriamente de la máquina/pared y luego volvían. Esto se muestra en la captura de pantalla con la animación del consolador reproduciéndose en el agujero y sin simulador. ¿Es este un problema común?1023354037_03-07-23_10-33-45AM.png.42cada0378b6f39b64865b16ade793fa.png

03-07-23_10-30-08 AM.png

03-07-23_10-32-16 AM.png

03-07-23_10-32-30 a.m..png

03-07-23_10-32-04 AM.png

SAME PROBLEM!! :/

@theanarchistotaku There is a cheat setting in Wicked Whims that allows you to control NPC sex, which you can use for that.

@sweet_Sophie Just get the dungeonclutter package that contains the props, I dont see the issue.

@lel97 Probably. But you´ve given me nothing to work with as far as actually advising you with a solution (well, if there even is a problem). Unless you are more specific, nothing I can do for you.

31 minutes ago, Evil_Morty said:

Hi, is there any way to make a pack, its a lot to download ;-; ? It would be lovely

So, people still asks for this, when it had been answered a lot in previous posts.

Still I will say it again.

For free in this site, you won't ever in your life get kritical's stuffs as a pack, that had been said by Kritical.

Now, if you register and get Patreon subscription of Kritical, I think you will get the pack (archives) downloads.