@countzero99 Yeah, somewhere around there.

@Dirty_Kitten_Rose Thats a Wicked Whims issue, not issue with my mods. Could have incompatible versions for your game version, or some other conflict. Make sure you put in Wicked Whims completely- not much I can do about that.

@kweerestmo Its just regular basegame pregnancy code. Unless its possible to call up MCCC directly through tuning (without including custom scripts), I dont see an option of using their conception chance settings. Not really on my radar right now anyway though, have a lot on my plate at the moment.

@cyberdeity Dont pick random, pick directly.

@InsanLady Cum layers are Wicked Whims thing. Majestic hole doesnt use wicked whims to work.

@vhigo You mean the upper right hand notifications? No.

On 2/12/2023 at 6:06 PM, Dirty_Kitten_Rose said:

so, i've recently just installed all of the things and put them in the right folders (as far as i'm aware) but for some reason all the animations (as far as i'm aware) are broken, instead the sims just stand in their idle pose until something, i have no idea what, snaps them out of it and they get out of the attempted animation, during this the sim can't do anything and other sims can't do anything to said sim, excpetions in the screenshots, as seen in the screenshots if another sim asks the sim in question to stop said sim in question will dissapear, selecting the sim in the bottom left then clicking their picture to focus camera on them says they are still in the object. if i'm missing someting please let me know because it honestly just ruins this whole thing if the animations break

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Yeah I'm having a similar issue and I have the Twisted Mexi Better exceptions mod that scans my mods and tells me what mods are broken. I've ruled out another mod conflicting with this one. Almost all the objects in my game are only viewable and don't provide any interactions. Is there something I've done wrong or do I just need to wait for the mod to be updated? I know with all the sims patches and updates right now a lot of people's mods have been breaking. 

Screenshot (13).png

Screenshot (14).png

@krispyy8787 While I appreciate the screenshots, if your Wicked Whims animations work in general (you can use it for other animations), my Wicked Whims objects will always work too- all they do is use the provided Wicked Whims interface to play the animations. In a sense its no different than clicking on a sofa and playing a blowjob animation or something.

Hey Kritical love the work you have done on this but i think you need to look at the Freya machine it seems like when one person works out on it another person can collide and work out on the same machine i have to assume this has something to do with the coding 

On 2/28/2023 at 3:50 AM, Luctum said:

Where can I download all files at once? (Naughty collection)

30 minutes ago, Rappy99 said:

Can you add a ZIP of all or your collection? I really like your mod, but 170 different downloads is difficult.

Kritical said several times that that would never be happen ever for this site.

So no one will ever get all-in-one archive file, as far as I know for this site.

Kritical has Patreon.

Edited by ioawdfv

Can anyone tell me where's the "special mirror" for the deepthroat trainer?

Also when I place the Dungeon rooms from the library I get a message saying that 30 or more build items were removed, since I don't have them.

I do place the room with bb.moveobjects ON and I downloaded every package you made publicly available and I do have every DLC and pack.

So I'm wondering are those patreon items or the soft requirement of "Column No Fade" which I haven't downloaded but I don't see 30 columns in the screenshots.

Edited by gamlevegno
Edit: Added the question about dungeon rooms.

@Kritical I really like sex arcade and blowjob arcade, they seem to be a great additions to strip clubs and so on. But it looks like they both need an update as I faced some issues while using them:

1. Sims can walk through them or at least through their edges so I have to always use BakieGaming's Invisible Fence while placing them to prevent this.

2. Once the sex action is launched it can't be canceled, clicking on queue icon does nothing.

3. There are missing and incorrect texts of queue icons.

I also wonder do sex animations using for these objects can be replaced or is there a way to add alternative animations for them? Generally I like how animations look but I think they could be done better, I even thought I could help if you would like to improve them.
Do you have any plans to update these objects?

@gamlevegno Search for "reflect" , it should pop up. Thanks for bringing that up, Ive added the search phrase to the wiki.

If you are talking about the first dungeon release, I have to confess my own inexperience kinda fucking things up, as I used way too many packs- although since I release stuff chronologically, if you have everything I released previous to that, you cant be missing anything for that build, as I can hardly travel through time to use stuff made after I made the build.

@wild_guy I am not big on reworking old stuff to that degree, I enjoy working on new stuff much more. That said, I only recently noticed the new tuning tools in S4S (yeah, I know, I am blind) so doing a refresh of the old arcades might be a nice way to get to grips with it before I jump on the next big thing I have planned. So if you are willing to do the new animations, I would be down for jiggering around with it and making it more functional and prettying it up. Send me a PM if you are still interested.

22 hours ago, Kritical said:

@gamlevegno Search for "reflect" , it should pop up. Thanks for bringing that up, Ive added the search phrase to the wiki.

If you are talking about the first dungeon release, I have to confess my own inexperience kinda fucking things up, as I used way too many packs- although since I release stuff chronologically, if you have everything I released previous to that, you cant be missing anything for that build, as I can hardly travel through time to use stuff made after I made the build.

Thank you for a direct response, loving your work.

I found the mirror by chance after I posted here. Forgot to update here sorry. Glad you added the phrase to the wiki because I looked everywhere in there to find it.

Yes btw, I'm talking about the first dungeon release, it only happens with the largest red room at the very end. Others place fine. I'm wondering what could those 30 items possibly be, the room looks fine and full when placed.

Is it possible to dowload all of publicly aviable stuff at once? There are 170 files... I'd like to have them in one folder and then as I see them in game decide to keep or not keep... I'm at file 31... My hands and eyes hurt from scrolling the dowload page already ?

Edited by Raitoon
9 hours ago, Raitoon said:

Is it possible to dowload all of publicly aviable stuff at once? There are 170 files... I'd like to have them in one folder and then as I see them in game decide to keep or not keep... I'm at file 31... My hands and eyes hurt from scrolling the dowload page already ?

Use a download link crawler like DownThemAll!, available as browser extension.

Or wget / curl and "find all" function in text editor. ;)

Edited by AthelstanDied

@gamlevegno Do you have OMSP? It is noted in required packages... so maybe that. I do use it a lot to decorate.

@Coveredinfear I know how to change a walkstyle- the issue is that they are composed of about a dozen+ individual animations that must seamlessly loop / connect into one another and I probably dont have the skill to make it look at least acceptable. Although never say never when it comes to crawling around on all fours. The leash is another thing- that has a lot of moving parts I dont know how to do- drawing the leash between the neck and the hand, making sure the other sim stays near, etc etc. The walkstyle is probably more likely to be made.

@ThatFurry No, if you travel, the game cancels all interactions.

@Kritical

@Kriticale

Hey man, loving your mods so far. I'm new to modding TS4 and am having some problems. I'm trying to use the sax/bj machine but everytime an npc attempts to use it they don't undress. I haven't messed with my nudity settings and one of my PCs is level 2 famous, are one of those the reasons?

Additionally, the npcs sometimes will be completely away from the girl in the machine. For example, I have two next two each other and the npc will diagonally face the girl on the right when he should be interacting with the girl on the left. I don't have any custom sliders installed for my CAS, do you know what could be causing this?

Thanks.in advance!