• 1 month later...

Oh no! I'm not sure whats going on there as I've placed all my mods into a clean install of The Sims 4 and they all show up properly for me.

Heres a few things you can try:

1. Make sure you are placing the package files into 'C:\Users\[Username]\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods'
  2. Place them directly into the 'Mods' folder and not a sub-folder(s).
  3. Make sure you have both 'Custom Content and Mods' & 'Script Mods Allowed' enabled in your game options. These are disabled every time the game updates.
  4. Make sure your game is updated to the latest version.
  5. While you're in CAS you can click on the bar and open the filter panel. You can tick 'Custom Content' to make it easier to find.
  6. If you're still having problems then you might want to check for mod conflicts with the Mod Conflict Detector.
  7. As a very last ditch effort if none of these worked for you, you can repair your game via Origin.

Hope this helps!

6 hours ago, timmy121 said:

They just arnt showing up 

I am really not sure what could be causing this! Here's another option that you can try which I'm quoting from The Sims forum:

"I am sorry that you are having these issues. Try moving your entire mods folder to the desktop.
Delete the cache files.
https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/
Launch the game, and a new mods folder will be generated in the sims 4 folder. Exit the game then put your mods/cc from the old mods folder into the newly generated mods folder and test to see if the issues remain.
Make sure that there is only one resource.cfg file in the mods folder"

Hope this helps this time!

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Xol said:

Just so you know, the previews for a couple outfits are currently locked behind Flickr's "sign in to see this!" barrier for adult content.

I know! I wanted to make sure I had explicit images set properly so I didn't violate any of Flickr's terms. Sorry for the inconvenience!

7 minutes ago, Missme12 said:

I know! I wanted to make sure I had explicit images set properly so I didn't violate any of Flickr's terms. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Dang, any chance you could post those here directly? ^^;

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Raksha1994 said:

No matter how much I try I can't get the early bird on my game is it a poster? is it a blouse? please somebody tell me I love it so much

Gah, that's my bad! I uploaded it without the proper tags. Re-download it and everything should be all good. When you're in CAS, it's a full body outfit and you can find it under lingerie, robe or short dress!

hi

i just downloaded all of your mods and put them in to the game but now when i started the game i cant find them just as if they are inactive. so now im wondering if i have done something wrong, am i supposed to put them in another way or do i maybe need something else?

please help i would really want them to work

Hello @funkyheart96! I've a list here of things you can check if CC isn't showing up in your game!

On 3/19/2020 at 2:34 AM, Missme12 said:

Heres a few things you can try:

1. Make sure you are placing the package files into 'C:\Users\[Username]\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods'
  2. Place them directly into the 'Mods' folder and not a sub-folder(s).
  3. Make sure you have both 'Custom Content and Mods' & 'Script Mods Allowed' enabled in your game options. These are disabled every time the game updates.
  4. Make sure your game is updated to the latest version.
  5. While you're in CAS you can click on the bar and open the filter panel. You can tick 'Custom Content' to make it easier to find.
  6. If you're still having problems then you might want to check for mod conflicts with the Mod Conflict Detector.
  7. As a very last ditch effort if none of these worked for you, you can repair your game via Origin.

Hope this helps!

On 4/20/2020 at 1:25 PM, Missme12 said:

Gah, that's my bad! I uploaded it without the proper tags. Re-download it and everything should be all good. When you're in CAS, it's a full body outfit and you can find it under lingerie, robe or short dress!

You are the best! I'm going to download it again ❤️

On 4/20/2020 at 1:25 PM, Missme12 said:

I just download it again and I'm still having the same problem. I download it and them when I'm in creating a sim I just can't find it. Its like I haven't downloaded anything