9 hours ago, Raksha1994 said:

I just download it again and I'm still having the same problem. I download it and them when I'm in creating a sim I just can't find it. Its like I haven't downloaded anything 

I've tested all my CC in a clean mods folder and they all show up just fine for me. Sorry to say that I'm honestly not sure what it could be...perhaps CC that you had previous of downloading mine is conflicting with it? That's really the only thing that I can think of at the moment. 

1 hour ago, funkyheart96 said:

Hi again 

I put the mods in to a modmanager called vortex and now they work so problem is solved now. thanks anyway thou :)

Sorry I couldn't be of more help but I'm happy to hear that you've got everything sorted out!

11 hours ago, Missme12 said:

I've tested all my CC in a clean mods folder and they all show up just fine for me. Sorry to say that I'm honestly not sure what it could be...perhaps CC that you had previous of downloading mine is conflicting with it? That's really the only thing that I can think of at the moment. 

OMG I'm so dumb xD I found the problem and everything works now jaja I was looking for it under female clothes only. as soon as I took out that tag I found it. ❤️ sorry if I cause you any problems *puts her index fingers together as a forgiveness gesture* (BTW my native language is spanish and I don't know if that action has a name in english so if you happen to know I would love to know xD) Thank you for everything ❤️ stay safe

12 hours ago, Raksha1994 said:

OMG I'm so dumb xD I found the problem and everything works now jaja I was looking for it under female clothes only. as soon as I took out that tag I found it. ❤️ sorry if I cause you any problems *puts her index fingers together as a forgiveness gesture* (BTW my native language is spanish and I don't know if that action has a name in english so if you happen to know I would love to know xD) Thank you for everything ❤️ stay safe

Oh gosh, I'm super happy that you were able to sort it out! You didn't cause any problems at all! I just get super worried when I can't figure out whats going wrong because I want to help as best I can which can be pretty hard to do when all our game setups are different! But nonetheless, I'm happy you were able to find it!

10 hours ago, burunghitambesar said:

Hi I love your Dreamy Doll CC but everytime I select it in CAS it make my game a little laggy even in gameplay. Do I need to include the Allure Mesh?

No you don't have to do that! I'm not 100 percent on this but my older meshes tend to run pretty high in the polygon department being that they aren't remeshed to make them more game friendly. I'll go back and check to see if this is the case with that CC then get back to you!

10 hours ago, Missme12 said:

No you don't have to do that! I'm not 100 percent on this but my older meshes tend to run pretty high in the polygon department being that they aren't remeshed to make them more game friendly. I'll go back and check to see if this is the case with that CC then get back to you!

Ok thanks. Let me tell you are very talented and love all your works!

On 4/23/2020 at 10:10 PM, burunghitambesar said:

Ok thanks. Let me tell you are very talented and love all your works!

Hello again! I've managed to reduce the polys a little bit and resolved a few other problems. I've upload the fixed version and you can re-download it then see if I fixed the lagging maybe? ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

6 hours ago, Missme12 said:

Hello again! I've managed to reduce the polys a little bit and resolved a few other problems. I've upload the fixed version and you can re-download it then see if I fixed the lagging maybe? ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Yes, its not laggy anymore. Thank you for your hard work! Stay safe ?.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, fatedchain69 said:

Having a bit of a weird issue, I cant access most of the assects of any of the outfits in the CAS menu, though if i edit a manniquin I can access everything fine :S Any ideas whats going wrong my end? 

The filters in CAS might be hiding them! Try to clear them or set Custom Content only and see if you can see them then.

1 hour ago, fatedchain69 said:

Sorted it, tried reinstalling the game itself and then putting the mods back in and its working fine now...must have had a corrupted file in the game or something :S

I'm happy you were able to figure it out! sorry I couldn't be of more help!

I have some issue with the clothes:

1. The "Instagram Reality" outfit has no breasts lol:

image.png.71160dd0d28106f0d0deff1f5f4a1f20.png

Could it be because of these two mods I'm using? No other clothes cause this issue for me: 

http://modthesims.info/d/613226/breast-separation-slider-version-2-7-30-2019.html

http://modthesims.info/d/613257/shoulder-height-slider-all-genders.html

It also cuts off weirdly on the butt, but I don't have any butt slider mods installed:

image.png.2feadef0dbb3b78aac7ba1afbe46bcb8.png

2. The "Bunny Bon Bon" outfit top has a black thing on the bottom (I just realized it's only for this skirt though, and this skirt is custom content so it might not even be your issue):

image.png.9dca532ce652f8a3f27dc06805b97542.png

3. I noticed some of the clothes have two different sizes? Like Bimbo sized? Where one of them makes the breasts and butt really big... It kind of threw me off though.

However, for the overalls there was only one option which has really weird proportions:

image.png.f98023a7cfbe52a232536fb9757872e1.png

Hello! I know that problems with cc can be super frustrating so, I'll try to explain/fix the issues as best I can!

With your first issue, I'm not sure what that could be as my clothing appears just fine in my game so perhaps it may be conflicting content that you might have. It can be the sliders or another piece of CC. There's not much of a way to pin-point it without using the 50/50 method. The clipping, however, was the result of me not moving the mesh a proper distance away from the body causing the mesh to peek through when you resize the body. That I can easily fix!

The second problem you're having I wouldn't really call an issue per-say! What you're seeing is the texture map for my top overlapping the texture map for another creator's skirt. This isn't very avoidable as The Sims 4 uses one texture map for everything. Content creators are restricted to using this one map for every CAS item they make so overlapping will occur unfortunately.

And with your last issue, I'm not entirely sure! Perhaps something went weird when I was making it but I didn't know quite how to fix it thus causing me to throw caution to the wind? I have no clue, hah! That outfit was made back in December of last year (which is why there isn't a second option for a different body size) so I have to go back and look over it again if I still have the files for it.

Hopefully this helps! I'll look into the issues I can fix and get back to you, thanks!

1 hour ago, Missme12 said:

Hello! I know that problems with cc can be super frustrating so, I'll try to explain/fix the issues as best I can!

With your first issue, I'm not sure what that could be as my clothing appears just fine in my game so perhaps it may be conflicting content that you might have. It can be the sliders or another piece of CC. There's not much of a way to pin-point it without using the 50/50 method. The clipping, however, was the result of me not moving the mesh a proper distance away from the body causing the mesh to peek through when you resize the body. That I can easily fix!

The second problem you're having I wouldn't really call an issue per-say! What you're seeing is the texture map for my top overlapping the texture map for another creator's skirt. This isn't very avoidable as The Sims 4 uses one texture map for everything. Content creators are restricted to using this one map for every CAS item they make so overlapping will occur unfortunately.

And with your last issue, I'm not entirely sure! Perhaps something went weird when I was making it but I didn't know quite how to fix it thus causing me to throw caution to the wind? I have no clue, hah! That outfit was made back in December of last year (which is why there isn't a second option for a different body size) so I have to go back and look over it again if I still have the files for it.

Hopefully this helps! I'll look into the issues I can fix and get back to you, thanks!

The instagram outfit managed to somehow fix itself, but the butt clipping is still there.

Thanks for taking the time to respond! You forgot to quote me though so keep that in mind next time :)

I'll try to list the outfits that have the "bimbofy" look (some of them don't even have non-bimbo versions)

Also, these are just links to your images so that it's easier for you. I noticed some of them have two versions where one of them doesn't have the issue:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/186883706@N08/49559701666/in/datetaken-public/

(This one has two sizes for some reason, one of them doesn't have the issue).

https://www.flickr.com/photos/186883706@N08/49690790738/in/datetaken-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/186883706@N08/49494175818/in/datetaken-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/186883706@N08/49830656793/in/datetaken-public/

(This one has two sizes for some reason, one of them doesn't have the issue).
https://www.flickr.com/photos/186883706@N08/49494212888/in/album-72157712991088017/

2 hours ago, loversusers said:

hi im a bit new to sims modding. 

for bodyparts that you can install to customize body shape, e.g. allure top.  does this clothing mod conform to the modded body shape?

No unfortunately. The clothing would have to be made for that specific mesh top!

• 3 weeks later...

This is the most confusing upload I've seen. There is only one picture on this site with others posted on flickr, and the outfit from the thumbnail that you change with every update is never even available. You should have pictures of the available outfits in the slideshow and have a separate section with a link to your patron. You are pulling people in here with thumbnails of paid content while the available content is lower quality.

10 hours ago, gubbish said:

This is the most confusing upload I've seen. There is only one picture on this site with others posted on flickr, and the outfit from the thumbnail that you change with every update is never even available. You should have pictures of the available outfits in the slideshow and have a separate section with a link to your patron. You are pulling people in here with thumbnails of paid content while the available content is lower quality.

Hello! I'm sorry that you feel that way, I'm not trying to confuse you or anyone else. I have all of my previous content underneath a spoiler with a link to the previews right beside it to keep the topic clean. All previews for my content are available on Flickr to avoid having to wade through a bunch of other pictures just to find one. Regarding the rotating thumbnails, I always showcase the newest CC I make be it early access or not.

Thank you for the feedback but right now, only 1 of my clothing items (Heart Complex) is the only content in that topic that's behind my Patreon and I don't appreciate having the other 99% of my content called low quality simply because of that. I know more greedy creators take advantage of Patreon & the Simming community but there's no reason to take your frustrations with that out on me.

Have a nice day.