2 hours ago, modella said:

The heart complex outfit looks so precious ❤️ I can't wait until it's available here!! Lovely work, and on your animations too :) 

Thank you so much, the outfit will be available on Monday!

1 hour ago, Hildia said:

Hello, I love your work! I was just wondering what kind of body-slider you used for the "virginkiller"-shoot? Is it on your patreon?

Hi! I'm not quite sure what you mean! But if you're looking for the body preset, its by obscurus-sim! You can download it here!

11 hours ago, GhostePoppy said:

are you using any sliders on your model sims hips and thighs or is that all presets?

Its possible that I did. I'll go back and check later today as I can't remember them right now. I'll get back to you!

16 hours ago, GhostePoppy said:

are you using any sliders on your model sims hips and thighs or is that all presets?

Alright, I checked and I use quite a few sliders so the list is inside the spoiler below!

Hope this helps!

3 hours ago, Pelly00 said:

rly nice aestethics~
Can I ask a question here, in which category do I find "Early Bird"?

I fixed the tags, please re-download it! You can now find it in Everyday & Sleep! To narrow down the search, it's in the sub categories: Apron, Lingerie & Robe!

26 minutes ago, APL Avatar said:

Hi, I am not sure if it was fixed in an update but the Cat tail in Dreamy Doll is equipping to male when bathing/showering.

Sorry, I left the tail on 'Allow for Random' I fixed it though! Re-download it and that shouldn't happen anymore!

Hi MissMe! Thank you for all of the beautiful content :) 

I was just wondering whether you were planning on putting out your BB versions as separate files at any point so that we may pick and chose which ones exactly we want in our game?  

Sorry if this comes across entitled or anything; I don't know if this is something others would even be interested in, but I'm pedantic and like to be super organised with the CC in my game hahaha :) 

Thank you & keep being wonderful :D 

5 hours ago, daydreamsandsimsthings said:

Hi MissMe! Thank you for all of the beautiful content :) 

I was just wondering whether you were planning on putting out your BB versions as separate files at any point so that we may pick and chose which ones exactly we want in our game?  

Sorry if this comes across entitled or anything; I don't know if this is something others would even be interested in, but I'm pedantic and like to be super organised with the CC in my game hahaha :) 

Thank you & keep being wonderful :D 

I understand completely! Right now, I'm taking the week off but I have uploaded them to a folder on my SimFileShare separately which is what I should've done in the first place but I was just super excited to have the finished (ノωヽ)

You can find the link to them in the CC List spoiler!

On 6/18/2020 at 4:00 AM, MISSME12 said:

I understand completely! Right now, I'm taking the week off but I have uploaded them to a folder on my SimFileShare separately which is what I should've done in the first place but I was just super excited to have the finished (ノωヽ)

You can find the link to them in the CC List spoiler!

Thank you, you're an angel! ^.^

1 hour ago, huhula said:

Hi, is there BB version of Sweet Thing? Are you planning BB version or will it be the EVE version only? CC is very intereting but I don't like these too big EVE "udders".

Hello! As of right now, I don't have any plans to convert that to BB, sorry!

10 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

"I've been doing it essentially since 2014 but I've never been extremely committed to it."

(From the cover page)

That's what she said.

Anyway, any possibility of an all in one file?

Hahah! I actually was looking into how I could make an all in one download without having to repack a .zip file every time I make something new,,,I might do that anyway until I can find an alternative ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

3 hours ago, K A M I said:

Hey, i tried downloading one of your sims and for some off reason it's not showing up as a compressed .zip file 

Hello! That's because they aren't zip files. They're .RAR archives that require WinRAR to open them. You can download the program here!

On 7/10/2020 at 10:32 PM, simsmash said:

It was probably something I didn't do properly. but i can't seem to get any of these clothing pieces to show in game. is there an extra something I'm missing that I need to download in order for them to show up in game?

Hello! You don't have to download anything extra, you should be able to just drop them in your mods folder and have them show up! Here are a few things that you can try to get them working again:

1. Make sure you are placing the package files into 'C:\Users\[Username]\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods'
  2. Place them directly into the 'Mods' folder and not any sub-folder(s).
  3. Make sure you have both 'Custom Content and Mods' & 'Script Mods Allowed' enabled in your game options. These are disabled every time the game updates.
  4. Make sure your game is updated to the latest version.
  5. While you're in CAS you can click on the bar and open the filter panel. You can tick 'Custom Content' to make everything easier to find.
  6. If you're still having problems then you might want to check for mod conflicts with the Mod Conflict Detector.
  7. As a very last ditch effort if none of these worked for you, you can repair your game via Origin.

Please do let me know if any of this worked for you!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! First just want to say I love all of your works!

When I downloaded the 'all in one', the .rar files seem to be corrupted. I tried downloading them individually, but I get the same result. I think it's a problem on my end but could you check? Thank you!