C5Kev's Animated Tentacle Parasite Armor V1

C5Kev's Animated Tentacle Parasite Armor V1

View File

-  Hey Kids!  -
If you like my outfits and my other mods...and you're not a dickhead,

join me at Patreon\C5Kev. More stuff there and I'd love to have you take part in my community.

Hello Folks!   If this isn't disgusting, I don't know what is!  My character Jade has rearranged her hair in order for you to see this great armor that runs along her back. This is a retex of DixiePig's world famous Tentacle Parasite Armor and hopefully I've done it justice with new textures, along with shoes and gauntlets.  The textures are also animated - which is just what this armor needed - that makes it highly repugnant and provides maximum smelly-ness as it very slowly moves it's way around your character's body unhindered. Yuck!

The armor has a daedric rating and provides protection against many foes. But be sure to collect those daedric hearts, you're going to need them at higher levels once you obtain the "Daedric Smithing" perk.  And along with this great armor comes the notoriously stinky Shield Of Shite and the incredibly horrible Blade Of Revulsion.  All I'll say is that while the "blade" is somewhat powerful, bad-guys aren't going to like what it has in store for them and gonna drop like flies. I think it's a pretty cool armor package and hope everyone enjoys using it.

Use the AddItemMenu mod to get the armor and weapon right away or you can make them at a forge, then work your way to the Daedric Smithing perk so you can temper the armor and weapons.

This mod requires the  Heels Sound  mod by ApoKrytia, for the clicky boots. Be sure to have that already installed.

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:

Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Animated Tentacle Parasite Armor UUNP (or CBBE)" from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build" to make your armor parts. That's about it.

- Credit to DixiePig for creating an awesome armor, Comvex for terrific gauntlets and Dianne, who's been AWOL for many years, but created the basis of my BodySlide files.

Any problems, please let me know.

Please, respect my wishes and DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission. Thank you.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/03/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT, BodySlide, Heels Sound
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

37 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

The tentacles are back \o/

Can you hear the screams of orgasms and disgust?

If not, install estus+ and apropos2, at least you can read about that than =D

?

Do I HAVE to have the clicking heels mod? Will it work without it?                            And one other thing: tentacle coverage around groin and thighs seems way too light. You know, it`s not just on her, it`s in her. (Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink. Know what I mean? Know what I mean?)

2 hours ago, sfeile said:

Everything works well on the CBBE except the gloves. The nif is missing/not found in bodyslide so they show up invisible in game.

Hello sfeile. Worked fine for me, not sure what to say.

7 hours ago, rcy68 said:

Do I HAVE to have the clicking heels mod? Will it work without it?                            And one other thing: tentacle coverage around groin and thighs seems way too light. You know, it`s not just on her, it`s in her. (Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink. Know what I mean? Know what I mean?)

Hello rcy68.  Yes, you have to have it and why it's called a requirement LOL!   Naturally you can remove the "master" file reference in TES5Edit if you wish.

19 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Hello sfeile. Worked fine for me, not sure what to say.

Hmmm.... Not sure. I just tried to re-download it to make sure. Deleted the first one in MO and put the new one in. Ran bodyslide and this is what I'm getting. If I look in the info tab in MO it shows that the nif is there in the shapedata folder, but it's not being found for some reason.

Untitled.jpg.e4d3af97224c37799c303fca04d63cb2.jpg

That's about as far as my knowledge extends though, so I personally have no clue why it's doing it. It's there, but hiding I guess haha.

54 minutes ago, sfeile said:

Hmmm.... Not sure. I just tried to re-download it to make sure. Deleted the first one in MO and put the new one in. Ran bodyslide and this is what I'm getting. If I look in the info tab in MO it shows that the nif is there in the shapedata folder, but it's not being found for some reason.

That's about as far as my knowledge extends though, so I personally have no clue why it's doing it. It's there, but hiding I guess haha.

Hmmm, I'm kinda doing thing today, but I'll look at it.  Below you can see I've got a UUNP skin on a CBBE body, but the gloves / hands are there, so I'm kinda confused at the moment.

S1.thumb.jpg.e2a81ca403fb563052634738affa2172.jpg

5 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Hmmm, I'm kinda doing thing today, but I'll look at it.  Below you can see I've got a UUNP skin on a CBBE body, but the gloves / hands are there, so I'm kinda confused at the moment.

No hurry. Could even just be my game. We all know skyrim is a wierd creature that way. Like I said, the nif is showing in the folder, so maybe it's just my setup not loading it correctly for some reason.

I just personally have no clue as to what to look at or any idea about it. My modding skills don't really extend past adding them into MO, so I'm no help haha.

19 minutes ago, sfeile said:

No hurry. Could even just be my game. We all know skyrim is a wierd creature that way. Like I said, the nif is showing in the folder, so maybe it's just my setup not loading it correctly for some reason.

I just personally have no clue as to what to look at or any idea about it. My modding skills don't really extend past adding them into MO, so I'm no help haha.

I'll look into it, maybe I messed something up and just can't see it 'cuz I'm kind of "on the move".  I'll let you know what I find out.

8 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Hello rcy68.  Yes, you have to have it and why it's called a requirement LOL!   Naturally you can remove the "master" file reference in TES5Edit if you wish.

Really?! Clicking heels are that important to you? Well, that sucks. I`m a caveman, so when I started reading what I had to do to install that mod, I said "Nope". Out of my wheel house. I`ll just mess it up. As for the master file gobbledy-gook you mention...that`s a "Nope" too. If I knew how to do that, then installing the heel sounds mod would be easy, wouldn`t it? I just install stuff and cross my fingers(I`ll do some stuff, like FNIS, because that`s worth it. Clicky heels are not. I don`t touch the actual game files without a very good reason, and easily understood directions). Seems to me, if you have to do a bunch of technical stuff just to get the mod to work, the person that made it didn`t do it right. I mean, my PC puts on a pair of Pony Boots, and they clip-clop all on their own. I guess the DD people really must be a cut above the rest.                          I`m coming across as pissy, and I don`t mean to be. I really do appreciate the work modders do. It`s just the "It`s simple for me to do. Why isn`t it simple for you, too, idiot" mentality that some modders have really bugs me. Plus I`ve seen some of your comments about other people`s mods you`ve made. You may not be a condescending, elitist prick, but you sure do sound like one, sometimes.

8 minutes ago, rcy68 said:

Really?! Clicking heels are that important to you? Well, that sucks. I`m a caveman, so when I started reading what I had to do to install that mod, I said "Nope". Out of my wheel house. I`ll just mess it up. As for the master file gobbledy-gook you mention...that`s a "Nope" too. If I knew how to do that, then installing the heel sounds mod would be easy, wouldn`t it? I just install stuff and cross my fingers(I`ll do some stuff, like FNIS, because that`s worth it. Clicky heels are not. I don`t touch the actual game files without a very good reason, and easily understood directions). Seems to me, if you have to do a bunch of technical stuff just to get the mod to work, the person that made it didn`t do it right. I mean, my PC puts on a pair of Pony Boots, and they clip-clop all on their own. I guess the DD people really must be a cut above the rest.                          I`m coming across as pissy, and I don`t mean to be. I really do appreciate the work modders do. It`s just the "It`s simple for me to do. Why isn`t it simple for you, too, idiot" mentality that some modders have really bugs me. Plus I`ve seen some of your comments about other people`s mods you`ve made. You may not be a condescending, elitist prick, but you sure do sound like one, sometimes.

I made a mod that has a specific requirement, which is academic and needs no further explanation.  Yet you come here asking if you HAVE to meet that requirement?  OK,  yes.  "Clicking heels are that important to you?"  I don't need to explain to you why I made it part of my mod.  If you don't want to meet the requirement, then just don't download the darn mod.  It's not that big of a deal.  Heels Sound installs just like any other mod and gives a bit more ambience to the "wearing high heels" experience.  So I don't understand why you posted here to give me a hard time about it in the first place.

"It`s simple for me to do. Why isn`t it simple for you, too, idiot"   That's the way YOU read my comment - those aren't my words.  Many people on LL are more "savvy" than say, some folks over on Nexus and I have no way of nothing what you know or don't know.

Here...

C5Kev's Animated Tentacle Parasite Armor No Heels.esp

Nice looking gear, Heel sounds mod, I love that mod.

Not a fan of it being Daedric Armour, as I have lots of mods to make my game harder. I like that you have made it cover more of the character body, feet and gauntlets.

Feature request... Alternate version with clothing stats only, for more hardcore gamers. I've played way..... too many hours on Skyrim. :)

44 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Nice looking gear, Heel sounds mod, I love that mod.

Not a fan of it being Daedric Armour, as I have lots of mods to make my game harder. I like that you have made it cover more of the character body, feet and gauntlets.

Feature request... Alternate version with clothing stats only, for more hardcore gamers. I've played way..... too many hours on Skyrim. :)

Hello Krazy. Thank you.  "Hmmm, "Alternate version with clothing stats only, for more hardcore gamers."  Hadn't thought of that aspect.  I don't recall, but I thought the armor had a daedric rating initially, but it's been a while.

Here, replace your current .esp with this...   V V V

C5Kev's Animated Tentacle Parasite Clothing.esp

11 hours ago, rcy68 said:

If I knew how to do that, then installing the heel sounds mod would be easy, wouldn`t it? I just install stuff and cross my fingers(I`ll do some stuff, like FNIS, because that`s worth it. Clicky heels are not. I don`t touch the actual game files without a very good reason, and easily understood directions). Seems to me, if you have to do a bunch of technical stuff just to get the mod to work, the person that made it didn`t do it right.

now you made me curious o.O

what is so hard to install this mod?

> install the high heels mod (there is even a link in the mod discription => pure luxus, the high heel mod gets installed like any other mod)

> install the armor mod (installed like any other mod)

> run bodyslide (that's the hard part for a beginner, but if you did it once it's always the same for all other bodyslide requiring mods, a basic "how to" is even in the description)

> have clicky tentaclely fun (extra soundeffects are always welcome) after you added the mod via additemmenu (or console, but we both know you want to use additemmenu)

now C5Kev created a mod version just for you, to save you from the hardships to install requirements! (and that despite your rant!)

what can you possibly ask more for?

At the end your the one that did a looot of things wrong and you even get rewarded for that.

Think about it ?

On 5/5/2019 at 5:58 PM, Krazyone said:

Brilliant... thanks. Just what I needed, another copy of The Creation Kit. I love dealing with modders with their head up their arse, a simple no would have done. :)

maybe YOU should pull your head out of your arse and just exchange the esp file? ?

Don't you get it?

C5Kev modified the esp already so you don't need to learn how to do it or even get close to CK.

> just unpack the original mod file

> open the mod folder

> exchange the original esp with the esp from the topic

> repack the the mod

> add the new created compressed folder to your modmanager

10 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

maybe YOU should pull your head out of your arse and just exchange the esp file? ?

Don't you get it?

C5Kev modified the esp already so you don't need to learn how to do it or even get close to CK.

> just unpack the original mod file

> open the mod folder

> exchange the original esp with the esp from the topic

> repack the the mod

> add the new created compressed folder to your modmanager

What the fuck does exchange a .esp file mean, I asked for a mod not a programming lesson. I clicked on the file I downloaded, it sent me to a blank creation kit, no data files.

As far as I was concerned, I was being trolled with a Creation Kit shortcut with the name changed. So, just because you know everything, about everything. Don't take it for granted, that everyone else has your knowledge.

Don't bother answering this post, I'm done. I don't want an argument, happy modding...  :)

15 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

What the fuck does exchange a .esp file mean, I asked for a mod not a programming lesson. I clicked on the file I downloaded, it sent me to a blank creation kit, no data files.

As far as I was concerned, I was being trolled with a Creation Kit shortcut with the name changed. So, just because you know everything, about everything. Don't take it for granted, that everyone else has your knowledge.

Don't bother answering this post, I'm done. I don't want an argument, happy modding...  :)

Exchange merely means REPLACE or overwrite the original ESP file with the new one.  He kindly provided what you asked for and you in your misunderstanding acted like a cornered dog. 

You owe everyone an apology though and next time try using less abrasive words, rude words are never appreciated and being offensive to a content creator (mod author) is a huge offense against the forum and is in fact covered in the forum rules.

36 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

I wish I would know close to "everything", so I could create mods too =D

But at least the basic should be known, especially you should know those, because I see you on every mod topic, so I'm sure you have some experiance.

Modding skyrim and have no clue what an esp does is close to ignorance (you don't even need to know the technical details, just know where to put it).

AND just because I don't understand something doesn't mean I have to offend the modder, especially if he modifies stuff for you, just ask more questions.

Also why would you think that C5Kev has any interest in trolling you, because if you read thru the topics you see enough ppl trolling him already.

What you did was basicly trolling youself with just clicking on that esp^^

Exchanging an ESP isn't even a programming lesson, thats more like copy-paste.

Understand it as a form of a patch for the original mod.

If you look into one of your downloaded mods you will find an esp on any mod (unless its an mesh/texture replacer or esm).

Esp are also the things you move up and down all day in your load order.

They tell skyrim what to add and what to modify.

So after downloading the esp from the topic you overwrite the one in the original mod and change it's configuration that way.

Thats it, no CK magic, no TESVEdit, just using zip or rar and the windows explorer.