C5Kev's Animated Tentacle Parasite Armor V1

On 5/5/2019 at 11:59 AM, Thelargir said:

Great work! :D  
Can you please make a version of this that overwrites the mesh used in Sexlab Parasites? (Kyne's Blessing) 
I know there was one earlier, but I can't find it :/ 

Sorry Thelargir, I missed your post.  Thank you.  Uh, I don't know.  I put up mods for folks to enjoy and all I'm getting in return (for the most part) is people blowing me shit. So again, I don't know if I'll post it.

4 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Exchange merely means REPLACE or overwrite the original ESP file with the new one.  He kindly provided what you asked for and you in your misunderstanding acted like a cornered dog. 

You owe everyone an apology though and next time try using less abrasive words, rude words are never appreciated and being offensive to a content creator (mod author) is a huge offense against the forum and is in fact covered in the forum rules.

Thanks for your 2 cents WF.  I don't know what's going on around here as of late, but they're really "coming out of the woodwork".

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

-  snip  -

Thanks for your input bro - well, you already know my thoughts on all this crap.

4 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Sorry Thelargir, I missed your post.  Thank you.  Uh, I don't know.  I put up mods for folks to enjoy and all I'm getting in return (for the most part) is people blowing me shit. So again, I don't know if I'll post it.

No worries. 
Yeah, I'm surprised by the amount of negativity in this thread. When did it become so hard to show some gratitude and respect, and at least ask politely for help? 
I, for one, really appreciate the work you've put into all your mods. I haven't had a single issue with any of the mods you've uploaded. :)  
Well, would you mind uploading the previous version of the compatibility patch at least? I found the link on the forum post for the earlier version of this mod, but it doesn't work anymore :/  (Link posted below)

1 hour ago, Thelargir said:

No worries. 
Yeah, I'm surprised by the amount of negativity in this thread. When did it become so hard to show some gratitude and respect, and at least ask politely for help? 
I, for one, really appreciate the work you've put into all your mods. I haven't had a single issue with any of the mods you've uploaded. :)  
Well, would you mind uploading the previous version of the compatibility patch at least? I found the link on the forum post for the earlier version of this mod, but it doesn't work anymore :/  (Link posted below)

" ...compatibility patch... "   Um, I'm afraid I don't know what you are referring to.  I also don't know where that graphic came from in your link shown above - I didn't make it.

EDIT:   Wait, are you referring to my mod?  I believe I've already explained that earlier.

12 hours ago, C5Kev said:

" ...compatibility patch... "   Um, I'm afraid I don't know what you are referring to.  I also don't know where that graphic came from in your link shown above - I didn't make it.

EDIT:   Wait, are you referring to my mod?  I believe I've already explained that earlier.

I'm referring to this: 

* * A SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing Mod Upgrade * *

DeepBlueFrog's Sexlab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing Armor Replacer Here

Sorry if you've explained it earlier, I must have missed that.

On 5/7/2019 at 7:34 PM, donttouchmethere said:

I wish I would know close to "everything", so I could create mods too =D

But at least the basic should be known, especially you should know those, because I see you on every mod topic, so I'm sure you have some experiance.

Modding skyrim and have no clue what an esp does is close to ignorance (you don't even need to know the technical details, just know where to put it).

AND just because I don't understand something doesn't mean I have to offend the modder, especially if he modifies stuff for you, just ask more questions.

Also why would you think that C5Kev has any interest in trolling you, because if you read thru the topics you see enough ppl trolling him already.

What you did was basicly trolling youself with just clicking on that esp^^

Exchanging an ESP isn't even a programming lesson, thats more like copy-paste.

Understand it as a form of a patch for the original mod.

If you look into one of your downloaded mods you will find an esp on any mod (unless its an mesh/texture replacer or esm).

Esp are also the things you move up and down all day in your load order.

They tell skyrim what to add and what to modify.

So after downloading the esp from the topic you overwrite the one in the original mod and change it's configuration that way.

Thats it, no CK magic, no TESVEdit, just using zip or rar and the windows explorer.

I didn't mean to offend the mod author, but some mod authors are real nasty to you if you add any comments on mod improvements. Taking offence, that you could deem their mod, less than perfect. I've come across this a few times, but don't normally respond harshly.

I know what an .esp is and a .esm, but they are always zipped. This is the first one, that I've come across that wasn't zipped, and was just like a link. I clicked on this file, and got a link to The Creation Kit. With no Data File in sight. I didn't see a .esp file, as it was not zipped.

I downloaded it again, thinking it was a bad download. Same again, this is the first time I've come across this. I jumped to the wrong conclusion, with harsh words. Apologies to the mod author, if its a case of my ignorance.

I've downloaded and tested thousands of mods, I guess I don't know everything.

13 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Apologies to the mod author, if its a case of my ignorance.

Yes it was your ignorance. The esp file was not zipped because it is only 6.13KB so was hardly worth zipping up. All you had to do was dowload it to your machine and then drop it (or a copy) into your Data folder and let it overwrite. Double-clicking on it brought up the CK because the CK is the default application for opening files with the .esp extension.

2 hours ago, XarisZ said:

Hey i have downloaded the previous version of this mod that you took down,is there anything changed between the two?

Hello XasisZ.  Yes.  I always felt the original clunky boots kinda sucked, so I replaced them with the one's shown in the images. They're much more "lady-like" and sexier for a true Dragonborn.  I think you'll like them a lot more, but you'll also need to install the "Heels Sound" mod for "clicky" shoes. Many of my mods utilize  Heels Sound  because I prefer women in heels and it adds a bit of realism. Hope you likey. ?

Hello C5Kev.
I am a player from China, but my English is very bad, so this passage comes from Google Translate, please forgive me if there is a wrong statement.
There are a lot of players in China who don't have access to this website. I hope to get your authorization to publish MOD in China. I promise that I will never use MOD for any profitable behavior, just as a diversion and guidance.

hello to mod author. i have an issue. im using cbbe with demoniac texture but why there is no body preset in bodyslide menu if i chose your outfit? and im sure i downloaded for cbbe version. i have so many outfit for my char and all worked fine, only your outfit not showing any body preset, i really need a help :D you can look at image below.

your files is complete like my other outfit mods (bodyslide, meshes, texture, and a esp file), but i dont know why this happen. i never encounter this problem before. and im already tried in game too, my body's invisible but weapon and shield's fine. 

Spoiler

aaaa.jpg.d3a9c86c5a60512d832ba78a66dd70ca.jpg

10 minutes ago, anjingan said:

hello to mod author. i have an issue. im using cbbe with demoniac texture but why there is no body preset in bodyslide menu if i chose your outfit? and im sure i downloaded for cbbe version. i have so many outfit for my char and all worked fine, only your outfit not showing any body preset, i really need a help :D you can look at image below.

Hide contents

aaaa.jpg.d3a9c86c5a60512d832ba78a66dd70ca.jpg

to build outfits with CBBE bodyslide

> you choose your CBBE body as preset

> open group filter and choose C5kev's outfits

> click on build morphs and batch build the bodyslide hell out of C5kev's creations

"i have so many outfit for my char and all worked fine"

they sure do, they sure do =D

6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

to build outfits with CBBE bodyslide

> you choose your CBBE body as preset

> open group filter and choose C5kev's outfits

> click on build morphs and batch build the bodyslide hell out of C5kev's creations

"i have so many outfit for my char and all worked fine"

they sure do, they sure do =D

but preset is still missing :(  here you go again. check again image below.

Spoiler

rdrdrdrd.jpg.503d95f60d18658e5be75eb82348e219.jpg

35 minutes ago, anjingan said:

but preset is still missing :(  here you go again. check again image below.

Hide contents

rdrdrdrd.jpg.503d95f60d18658e5be75eb82348e219.jpg

If you never created or installed a preset for CBBE on your bodyslide, then bodyslide can't show you any.

Did you ever create a bodyslide for armors or did you just install CBBE armors (they have a preset body already)?

The difference from normal CBBE armors to CBBE bodyslide armors is, that they don't come with a preset body and can be fittet to any CBBE body you have created/installed.

They will be invisible ingame if they aren't generated to your body via bodyslide.

If you never created a preset/body, you can't fit the armor to it.

here the total basics: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91625/?tab=description

what you will have to do now is to create a preset or download a CBBE bodyslide preset from LL or nexus

search for "CBBE bodyslide preset"

or "how to create a CBBE bodyslide preset"

alternative: use AIO-P

it helps you to install a bodypreset with an awesome FOMOD

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

If you never created or installed a preset for CBBE on your bodyslide, then bodyslide can't show you any.

Did you ever create a bodyslide for armors or did you just install CBBE armors (they have a preset body already)?

The difference from normal CBBE armors to CBBE bodyslide armors is, that they don't come with a preset body and can be fittet to any CBBE body you have created/installed.

They will be invisible ingame if they aren't generated to your body via bodyslide.

If you never created a preset/body, you can't fit the armor to it.

here the total basics: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91625/?tab=description

what you will have to do now is to create a preset or download a CBBE bodyslide preset from LL or nexus

search for "CBBE bodyslide preset"

or "how to create a CBBE bodyslide preset"

alternative: use AIO-P

it helps you to install a bodypreset with an awesome FOMOD

i already have preset, my preset is from cos demoniac (demoniac author included 3 body presets) and i modified with sliders and saved customized my own demoniac preset. ill give you example below for my armor.

that's why i have no idea what im doing wrong. and i have that all in one animated p, but i dont like the skin and textures, so im using clams of skyrim instead. because i can use custom skin and cos author has demoniac texture patch too...

and in page 1 there's someone maybe has similiar problem too. hands not showing because of nif. i dont know if this is related or not. but man im still confused trying to figure it out. and i found similiar mod like this, but too bad its not animated :( 

Spoiler

pres.jpg.0966058f087dc920f1d3e816ee0a7d65.jpg

35 minutes ago, anjingan said:

i already have preset, my preset is from cos demoniac (demoniac author included 3 body presets) and i modified with sliders and saved customized my own demoniac preset. ill give you example below for my armor.

that's why i have no idea what im doing wrong. and i have that all in one animated p, but i dont like the skin and textures, so im using clams of skyrim instead. because i can use custom skin and cos author has demoniac texture patch too...

and in page 1 there's someone maybe has similiar problem too. hands not showing because of nif. i dont know if this is related or not. but man im still confused trying to figure it out. and i found similiar mod like this, but too bad its not animated :( 

woow!

Okey then you know your way around bodyslide better than me.

I hoped it was some basic issue.

Still there are some things I don't understand why you do it the way you do.

To my understanding the armors have no preset, because you provide it via your bodyslide.

So basicly on preset you should choose your own CBBE preset like on your pic.

If it vanishes as soon as you choose C5kevs armor then something else is wrong.

I use UUNP and to create a bodyslide for any armor I do this:

Oufit/Body I choose: UUNP special

Preset I choose my preset: UUNP Dream Girl

then I go into group filter>choose groups and check all C5kev armors

then I check build morphs

then I press batch build

done!

at no time during the process I change the outfit/body or preset field

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

woow!

Okey then you know your way around bodyslide better than me.

I hoped it was some basic issue.

Still there are some things I don't understand why you do it the way you do.

To my understanding the armors have no preset, because you provide it via your bodyslide.

So basicly on preset you should choose your own CBBE preset like on your pic.

If it vanishes as soon as you choose C5kevs armor then something else is wrong.

I use UUNP and to create a bodyslide for any armor I do this:

Oufit/Body I choose: UUNP special

Preset I choose my preset: UUNP Dream Girl

then I go into group filter>choose groups and check all C5kev armors

then I check build morphs

then I press batch build

done!

at no time during the process I change the outfit/body or preset field

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

@anjingan Do the presets show up if you choose one of the others? (i.e. not COSIO)

hey guys thanks for the help. after hours trying to find out, i finally can solve this lil puzzle :D but im not sure what the real fix was. so i recreate my demoniac cos preset xml file if i wasn't wrong and rename to other name and it show up now same as my current modified cos demoniac preset. again thakyou man for your help i appreciate that :D time to test in game. but still strange only one preset show up, same config different name.

Spoiler

awawa.jpg.c637d94291fb7ee15cfe64324a9e70f6.jpg

• 2 years later...