[Search] Enemy Spawn Mod?

I'm looking for something that "immersively" adds more stuff to fight in the world.

My ideal mod for this, adds more stuff but in a way that seemlessly integrates into vanilla game, and makes sense.

IE, no "spawning 20 dragons or sabercats"

Mostly, such a mod should focus on the lesser stuff.

Especially wolves, draugrs, smaller spiders, maybe bandits too.

I tried MoreSpawns, and so far it seemed to be working, but then found this, made by someone who says its broken and they fixed it, though they dont even bother explaining wht is is they "fixed"

Quick google search, led me to this too, which claims to be scriptless, but the comments say the way it does the change is not perfect, also I'm lacking on detailed info on what does it change, since the previous one was customizable, this one says nothing of the sort, and I'm not sure if the multiple dragons deal breaker is gonna be an issue.

Another popular mod, is Genesis, which looks more customizable, but It seems to be it only works in dungeons, and my desired larger wolf packs wont be a thing. Besides, saw some reviews and saw it added a bunch of stuff I'm not really interested into, as I want the experience to be more challenging, but as close to vanill as possible.

Finally, there is a thing called ASIS, which I have no idea how it works yet, but given the size of the project, and the extent of its features, it looks like it will have tons of conflicts with other things I have, especially magic stuff.

So I'm curious if anyonw knows a mod that works exactly the way I want to, or if anyone has tried these and can recommend me the better one, taking in consideration vanila-ness and compatibility.

For humans you can add OBIS and Warzones. You can add PermaZONES and Encounter Zones Unlocked for change the leveling. For creatures you can add SkyTest and Skyrim Immersive Creatures.

Aditionally, you can add some mihail monsters. Look the 140 mods and add some.

In other level you can try Invasion of Skyrim - Grand Admiral Thrawn 2.0 but have in mind that is a big mod that act as a complete replacer. Not make a direct replace, the game spawn any npc from any other mod and Grand Admiral Thrawn spawn their own npc's. You can see how the npc's from Grand Admiral Thrawn kill any other npc from any other mod.

Finally, to have a consistent game, you must generate correct leveled list with Wyre Bash. If you do not, you can see weird things, like for example, a bandit leader with less life points than normal bandits.

That's a lot of mods, and I'm already running low on load order slots , getting near 255...

Still, seems like my best option is gonna end up being a combination of stuff.

1 hour ago, GenioMaestro said:

Let's see. I already have Encounter Zones Unlocked, but that has to do with leveling, that's fine, but the focus of this question is spawns. Variety and difficulty are welcome, but are also bonus points and not the main interest now.

Mihail monsters... been there, done that, lots of of awesome designs, but too unbalanced for my taste as these are not leveled monsters, but stuff that can one shot you everytime unless one plays a lvl 90 character, and I like to play new characters from lvl 1 instead.

OBIS, sounds really fun, though I'm a bit worried that to make it work with my setting, it already needs like 4 plugins. Maybe I could ran TES5Edit merge script and reduce the amount, hopefully make it fit somewhere.

Warzones also looks fun, but seems specifically themed for the civil war, which I agree needs more love, but also deviates a bit from the core features I'm looking for. (Also, load order is almost full)

PERMAzones' description seems to focus on challenging battles more than numbers, and since I already got Encounter Zones Unlocked, maybe that's redundant for challenge mod? Or does it also mess with the number of spawns?

Immersive Creatures, doesn't seem to spawn more of the same type, but it adds more variety instead am I right?

3 hours ago, Durante said:

Random Encounters sounds like it almost does what I want, but I'm a bit worried it adds new zones on fixed locations instead of improving the vanilla ones, so I'll still get those crappy 1 rat spawn sometimes, and some place else, there is a properly designed encounter?

Sorry if I sound too picky

Just want to make sure I get exactly the best thing I can for my own setting before commiting to a decision.

If I have doubts on any, I'd like to know if it is as I think, or not. I could obviously go the long way and test all these stuff one by one, but It'd be preferable to hear opinions from people who already knows what these mods do.

Alright so back to the some basic points...

Which feature exactly gives me basically 2 things: realistic wolf packs (instead of just 2 harmless wolves maximum, like the base game has) and just a few more draugr and small spiders (not boss ones)?

SkyTest maybe does properly realistic wolf packs?

1 hour ago, Myst42 said:

Which feature exactly gives me basically 2 things: realistic wolf packs (instead of just 2 harmless wolves maximum, like the base game has) and just a few more draugr and small spiders (not boss ones)?

Exactly for that is SkyTest. Add many new creatures in different sizes simulating families. With SkyTest, you find a bear and its puppy that is, simply, another bear of smaller size, but that acts of different form, because it is a puppy, and it will attack only if its father does it, but it go flee running on the first blow, because he is a puppy.

In the same way, the wolf packs are dynamic and you can find groups of 3 or 5 forming a herd and their number can increase because more nearby wolves are joining. I paste a paragraph:

* Pack Based Predators can get a boost of Confidence as long as their numbers are high, on the contrary they will get Demoralized if they lost too many members and they may flee, Lions and Wolves have this behavior in real life.

- Packless Wolves will ALWAYS run away from the player, but if another nearby wolf joins them they may attack you. 
- Pack Wolves will never back down unless their numbers drop considerably, at this point the pack will disband and will try to flee on their own.

I advise you to look at the pictures and read the description because it completely changes the appearance of the farms, adds new docile animals, and changes the way all wild animals act.

Also, add mini animals, such as spiders and rats, so small you will not be able to see them in dark places.

On the other hand, Skyrim Immersive Creatures adds a variety of new creatures with new features. For example, giving new weapons and armor to skeletons and draugs, it changes and adds new defenders to the

dwarf mines. It also changes the outer cells and adds new defenders and new creatures, like giant fish that can kill you in one bite.

In short, it converts the nordic ruins and mines into something completely different and changes almost all the npc's generated by the game, which we are bored of seeing it, and create new NPCs much more challenging.

Again, I advise you to see the photos and read the description because they are two fundamental mods for me.

SkyTest does not have MCM and I think you can not configure anything, but you do not need it because it's pretty well designed, in my opinion, of course. Skyrim Immersive Creatures has a good MCM to change and configure many things. You also have MCM in OBIS and Warzones.

On the limit of plugs, it is a problem that we all have some day and the only solution is remove plugings or make merge.

2 hours ago, Myst42 said:

Random Encounters sounds like it almost does what I want, but I'm a bit worried it adds new zones on fixed locations instead of improving the vanilla ones, so I'll still get those crappy 1 rat spawn sometimes, and some place else, there is a properly designed encounter?

Sorry if I sound too picky

Just want to make sure I get exactly the best thing I can for my own setting before commiting to a decision.

If I have doubts on any, I'd like to know if it is as I think, or not. I could obviously go the long way and test all these stuff one by one, but It'd be preferable to hear opinions from people who already knows what these mods do.

It doesn't add new zones or anything fixed. It runs a script to spawn npc's around your area. It could be anywhere, on the road 100 meters away from you, behind the bridge, near the outskirts of the city, you get the idea. And it's highly customizable... You can make it that these encounters will be in duo and have battles; necromancers vs bandits or thalmor vs bandits etc, you can edit the difficulty in various combinations and make sure the enemies search for you if by in fact you'd happen to wander off to far or miss them. Not to mention you can edit the type of enemies and the number of them you want, specific or random. If THAT isn't enough then nothing will be suited to your majestic needs.

As per ASIS that you mentioned, I find the enemy spawns un-immersive.. You can find a bandit spawning 2 meters away from your back in a cleared out fortress and go wtf where did that come from.

2 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

Alright then thks!

Gonna go with Immersive Creatures, SkyTest and OBIS, and think I might still have room for something else, in case dungeons still need tweaking, maybe PERMAZones and/or Genesis depending on the remaining slots.

Hopefully the merge doesnt bbreak things up like it did in oblivion when the bsa name had to have the same name as the esp or else it wouldn't work.

53 minutes ago, Durante said:

I like customization, and sounds nice enough. I'll give it a shot too.

3 hours ago, Myst42 said:

OBIS, sounds really fun, though I'm a bit worried that to make it work with my setting, it already needs like 4 plugins. Maybe I could ran TES5Edit merge script and reduce the amount, hopefully make it fit somewhere.

Warzones also looks fun, but seems specifically themed for the civil war, which I agree needs more love, but also deviates a bit from the core features I'm looking for. (Also, load order is almost full)

OBIS can manage with 2 esps - OBIS.esp and OBISDB.esp. It is a great mod which I've used for a long, long time. Lots of things can be configured via the MCM.

Warzones was good but didn't really fit into my play-style. I never bother with the CW so I had the CW stuff toggled off in the MCM. For what was left I didn't think it worth keeping.

SIC is another ever-present and highly configurable.

I use Revenge of the Enemies (Rebirth Monster) to make things tougher.

For me, the key to it all is the MCMs. You need to be able to tweak and tune things to fit in with the rest of your game and your style. Mods that just flood the game with extras creatures or NPCs or just give everything another 100 HP or whatever are no use.

Do not forget that after creating the bash patch to take a look at the level npc lists, just to make sure that they are doing what they should be doing rather than what bash seems to think they should be doing, which can sometimes end up being very different things.

If you are using the stand alone merge tool, and the script side stuff is correctly set up then you should have no problem as it will merge scripts and re-do them for the new merge, if the script assets are not correctly set up though in the merge tool you can get some odd results when merging stuff with scripts built into them.

After some days, everything seems to be working fine except for a few things

I dont suppose anyone can point to to what mod is turning every silver hand from the companions quests to a lvl 50 boss when my new character is only level 10 right?

Or every draugr in that first tomb with Farkas and the silver hands also into a lvl 50 boss that non-stop spams level 3 unrelenting force?

Also tried using mfg console to click on enemies and look for the "last base change" mod, but it says they remain unaltered.

Plugin load order is this

Spoiler
  • Skyrim.esm
  • Update.esmesm
  • Dawnguard.esmesm
  • HearthFires.esmesm
  • Dragonborn.esmesm
  • Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.espesp
  • Unofficial Skyrim Modders Patch.espesp
  • ApachiiHair.esmesm
  • ApachiiHairFemales.esmesm
  • OblHairs.esmesm
  • AzarHair.esmesm
  • Reanimate Disintegration Fix.espesp
  • Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esmesm
  • SexLab.esmesm
  • SexLabAroused.esmesm
  • CreatureFramework.esmesm
  • PubicMeshColorRE.esmesm
  • hdtHighHeel.esmesm
  • SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esmesm
  • SPERG.esmesm
  • Campfire.esmesm
  • RSkyrimChildren.esmesm
  • notice board.espesp
  • Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esmesm
  • SharedSeranaDialogue.esmesm
  • SGHairPackBase.esmesm
  • Haem Projects Goblands.espesp
  • BeeingFemale.esmesm
  • SkyUI.espesp
  • Botox_CharGen.espesp
  • dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.espesp
  • FISS.espesp
  • Souls_Quick_Menu.espesp
  • UndeadFX.espesp
  • Nuska Warpaint.espesp
  • RaceMenu.espesp
  • RaceMenuPlugin.espesp
  • TheCoenaculiUNP.espesp
  • RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.espesp
  • KS Hairdo's.espesp
  • SGHairPackAIO.espesp
  • SGEyebrows.espesp
  • RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.espesp
  • SOS - Smurf Average Addon.espesp
  • SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.espesp
  • SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.espesp
  • EnhancedLightsandFX.espesp
  • Skyrim Radioactive - Interiors Compilation.espesp
  • Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.espesp
  • UIExtensions.espesp
  • 12FemaleBrows.espesp
  • SexLab_SOS-Stapon.espesp
  • DigitigradeKhajiit+ArgonianRaptor.espesp
  • DS Knight Shield.espesp
  • Clothing & Clutter Fixes.espesp
  • HearthfireMultiKid.espesp
  • HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.espesp
  • CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.espesp
  • RealisticWaterTwo.espesp
  • Skyrim Radioactive - ELFX patch.espesp
  • Skyrim Immersive Creatures.espesp
  • tcbm.espesp
  • Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.espesp
  • SexLab Submit.espesp
  • DarkStandalone.espesp
  • OBIS.espesp
  • goodbrother.espesp
  • SmartNoMoreStupidDogDGHF.espesp
  • SLAnimLoader.espesp
  • TKDodge.espesp
  • Size Does Matter.espesp
  • GoToBed.espesp
  • Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.espesp
  • UltimateCombat.espesp
  • SPERG-DB.espesp
  • SPERG-DG.espesp
  • CWIELnFXPatch.espesp
  • BreezehomeByLupus.espesp
  • Undeath.espesp
  • Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.espesp
  • SPERG.espesp
  • marriagemod - alpha v3.espesp
  • marriagemod - hf.espesp
  • Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.espesp
  • Holidays.espesp
  • furrycommentfix.espesp
  • ZIA_Complete Pack.espesp
  • Personalized Music - No Vanilla Music v 6.0.espesp
  • SMIM-Merged-All.espesp
  • SkyforgedWeapons.espesp
  • Better Vampires.espesp
  • BetterVampireLord.espesp
  • AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.espesp
  • Dwarfsphere.espesp
  • RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.espesp
  • detailed_whiterun.espesp
  • SFO - Dragonborn.espesp
  • HarvestOverhaulCreatures.espesp
  • chfshPlayerVoicesets.espesp
  • FriendlyBrynjolf.espesp
  • TGNoToNocturnal.espesp
  • RailLight.espesp
  • AmazingFollowerTweaks.espesp
  • Immersive Weapons.espesp
  • Lore Weapon Expansion.espesp
  • Tentapalooza.espesp
  • ScopedBows.espesp
  • NiseBikiniArmorsMerged.espesp
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul.espesp
  • SkySight-Simply-Bigger-Trees-Slower-Branches.espesp
  • Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.espesp
  • The Ordinary Women.espesp
  • Boat to Septimus Signus.espesp
  • WestWindAssault.espesp
  • Critical Hit.espesp
  • PermaZONESLegendaryBalanced.espesp
  • SimplyKnock.espesp
  • RGMsVanityMirror.espesp
  • BikiniMaidenFull.espesp
  • SBF All In One + DLC.espesp
  • Extended Slider Colors.espesp
  • BlackreachRailroadNew.espesp
  • Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul Lite.espesp
  • SpousesEnhanced.espesp
  • RDO - iAFT Patch.espesp
  • ElisifCompanion.espesp
  • Brevi_MoonlightTales.espesp
  • Sneak Tools.espesp
  • AddItemMenuLE.espesp
  • Female Barbarian.espesp
  • Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.espesp
  • Shiva's Vanilla Clothing Replacer.espesp
  • UUNP Vanilla Outfits.espesp
  • LoversComfort.espesp
  • iNeed.espesp
  • vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.espesp
  • DragonboneBarbarianArmor.espesp
  • notice board - dragonborn patch.espesp
  • GomaPeroLand.espesp
  • amk Border Lace Lingerie.espesp
  • AK- Boethiah Alternate.espesp
  • Daedric Reaper Armor.espesp
  • ESO Altmer Armor by NewrMind43.espesp
  • DragonboneBarbarianMale.espesp
  • MystElementalApocalypse.espesp
  • HarvestOverhaul.espesp
  • ScopedBows_EagleEyeTweak.espesp
  • DragonPriestMaskJournal.espesp
  • WestWindMisfit.espesp
  • MonnoBikini.espesp
  • TheEyesOfBeauty.espesp
  • Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.espesp
  • Bloodskal Magic Overhaul.espesp
  • Dwarven Gear Collection.espesp
  • HouseOfHorrorsAlternateEnding.espesp
  • AK- Namira for Good Guys.espesp
  • SexLab Inflation Framework.espesp
  • Bikini Revival - Full Package.espesp
  • Heroine Armor.espesp
  • GymnasticsLeotard for UNPB.espesp
  • GymnasticsLeotard.espesp
  • MiniBikini.espesp
  • UNP Undies.espesp
  • Paarthurnax_Bypass.espesp
  • DeadlyDragons.espesp
  • Badass Alduin.espesp
  • Facelight.espesp
  • MashupUNP.espesp
  • Convenient Horses.espesp
  • TrueStorms.espesp
  • Supreme Fog.espesp
  • Auto Unequip Ammo.espesp
  • ScopedBows_ArrowTweaks.espesp
  • Exploding Bound Arrows.espesp
  • PC Head Tracking - MCM.espesp
  • PC Head Tracking - Patch.espesp
  • Emote.espesp
  • FjolaHireling.espesp
  • Schlongs of Skyrim.espesp
  • RDO - USLEEP Patch.espesp
  • Scoped Bows - Immersive Artifacts Patch.espesp
  • AetherSuite.espesp
  • Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.espesp
  • Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.espesp
  • SexLabWerewolves.espesp
  • SexLabWerewolvesMB.espesp
  • DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.espesp
  • SexLabDefeat.espesp
  • VioLens.espesp
  • AH Hotkeys.espesp
  • SexLabSquirtR.espesp
  • Predator Vision.espesp
  • LFGCustom.espesp
  • alesCampBedrollsSupplies.espesp
  • TrueDeathBasic.espesp
  • BarenziahQuestMarkers_Droppable.espesp
  • Sperginator - Ordinator+SPERG.espesp
  • FNIS.espesp
  • FreeHugMod.espesp
  • RSChildren.espesp
  • RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.espesp
  • RSChildren Playable.espesp
  • TwoRings.espesp
  • TrueBondOfMatrimony.espesp
  • TW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.espesp
  • FNISspells.espesp
  • FNIS_PCEA2.espesp
  • Animated Fairy Wings.espesp
  • MatterOfTime.espesp
  • SKSE Hotkeys.espesp
  • P1FlyingRing.espesp
  • P1FlyingMDDA_Flying Mod Addon.espesp
  • More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Powered Edition.espesp
  • Animated Dragon Wings.espesp
  • More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Wings.espesp
  • mihailesocenturion.espesp
  • CiriOutfit.espesp
  • Dragonslayerarrows - Vanilla Temper.espesp
  • EC Clothes.espesp
  • FS_UltimateAssortment.espesp
  • KS Jewelry.espesp
  • JarlsCanFollow.espesp
  • Dwemer Goggles & Scouter.espesp
  • Halo's Poser.espesp
  • AloePoser.espesp
  • cpkinokopose.espesp
  • GPPoses.espesp
  • fuwapose.espesp
  • Personalized Music - College Mods Patch.espesp
  • Light Elven Armor.espesp
  • NN_ArwenWBDresses.espesp
  • Skyrim Radioactive - USLEEP Patch.espesp
  • zzArmormashups.espesp
  • ccfsvsse001 backpacks.espesp
  • bm_SimpleAction.espesp
  • Chesko_WearableLantern.espesp
  • BTRH_Waifu.espesp
  • Bijin Characters.espesp
  • OrcFemaleWalk.espesp
  • AelaStandalone.espesp
  • Toccata as Elisif.espesp
  • Ciceriareplacor.espesp
  • Toccata as ElisifCompanion Patch.espesp
  • XPMSE.espesp
  • Dual Sheath Redux.espesp
  • BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.espesp
  • BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.espesp
  • UndeathClassicalLichdom.espesp
  • Undeath Patch (Immersive Lichdom - Sperginator).espesp
  • Alternate Start - Live Another Life.espesp
  • Bashed Patch, 0.espesp
  • Dual Sheath Redux Patch.espesp

Modlist is this

Spoiler
  • *Unmanaged: Dawnguard
  • *Unmanaged: HearthFires
  • *Unmanaged: Dragonborn
  • +Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
  • +Unofficial Skyrim Modder's Patch
  • +SkyUI
  • +Botox for Skyrim
  • +Realistic Ragdoll Force
  • +FileAccess Interface for Skyrim Script - FISS
  • +Souls Quick Menu V1.11
  • +Undead FX 3.0
  • +Reanimate Disintegratio Fix
  • +Fuz Ro Doh
  • +Skyrim -Community- Uncapper
  • +FreeFlyCamSKSE
  • +Hush Doggy
  • +NobleBed02CollisionFix v11
  • +More Dramatic Alduin Retexture
  • +Encounter Zones Unlocked
  • +Enhanced Camera
  • +No Enchantment Restrictions
  • +Mfg Console
  • +RaceMenu
  • +Nuska Warpaint - RaceMenu
  • +The Eyes Of Beauty
  • +RaceMenu - ECE Sliders
  • +The Coenaculi - RaceMenu Plugin for Tattoos
  • +RaceMenu Overlay Compilation
  • +ShowRaceMenu
  • +ApachiiSkyHair
  • +SG Hair Pack 350
  • +KS Hairdos Renewal 1.4
  • +OblivionHairs
  • +Ponytail Hairstyles v3_0
  • +SG Female Eyebrows
  • +BodySlide and Outfit Studio
  • +SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004
  • +Digitigrade Beast Races Full DLC Edition
  • +Fine Face Textures for Men
  • +Mihail Dwarven Colossus
  • +SexLabFramework v162 FULL
  • +SexLab Profile Settings
  • +SexLab Aroused V28b
  • +Badass Alduin
  • +Face Light
  • +Face Light Tweaked
  • +Enhanced Lights and FX
  • +Immersive College of Winterhold
  • +West Wind Combat Series - Misfit Mage
  • +Eldrids Armor Mashup UNP
  • +Ciri's Outfit 1.3
  • +Ciri's Outfit 1.2 - Dual Sheath Redux Patch
  • +Ciri Replacer - Solitude Red
  • +Animated Dwarven Gear Collection
  • +DS Knight Shield OnBack
  • +Ashara Princes of the Woods
  • +Flame Orange Daedric Sword
  • +Flame Orange Daedric Armor
  • +Flame Orange Daedric Shield
  • +Size Does Matter
  • +Skyforge Weapons
  • +Elven Retexture
  • +aMidianBorn Ebony
  • +BorderLaceLingerie
  • +Border Lace Lingerie Expansion
  • +BorderLace Lingerie UUNP BodySlide HDT by jimcarry
  • +Dragonslayer Bow and Siege Arrows v1.7 ALL IN ONE-59335-1-7
  • +Witcher 3 Female Armors
  • +UNP Mashup Compilation
  • +Dark Disciple
  • +KS Jewelry
  • +Ultimate Assortment by FavoredSoul
  • +Water Two
  • +Water Two ENB Textures
  • +Breezehome by Lupus
  • +Project AHO
  • +Holidays
  • +Personalized Music - Add your own music to Skyrim
  • +Detailed Whiterun
  • +Creature Framework 1.0.0
  • +NetImmerse Override
  • +Same Walk and Run Speeds - Lite
  • +Convenient Horses
  • +All-in-One HDT
  • +All-in-One HDT (Sexlab Stuff)
  • +Skyrim Flora Overhaul
  • +TES5LODGen Billboards
  • +Skyrim Flora Overhaul Billboards
  • +TES5LODGen - Generated
  • +Apachii Divine Elegance Store
  • +True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone v1.5
  • +Supreme and Volumetric Fog
  • +Auto Unequip Ammo
  • +Exploding Bound Arrows
  • +PC Head Tracking and Voice Type
  • +Player Voicesets
  • +Player Voicesets - Custom Voice
  • +Emote
  • +Boat to Septimus Signus
  • +Elisif Companion Main v1.1
  • +Elisif Companion - Toccata Patch
  • +Fjola - Mistwatch Leader
  • +Harvest Overhaul
  • +Elemental Apocalypse
  • +Multiple Floors Sandboxing - Bash Patch Compatible
  • +Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO v2.0i
  • +SharedSeranaDialogue
  • +The Ordinary Women
  • +Lore Weapon Expansion
  • +UUNP Vanilla Outfits Bodyslide
  • +Zim's Immersive Artifacts
  • +Zim's Immersive Artifacts (Tweaks)
  • +Scoped Bows
  • +Scoped Bows - Immersive Artifacts Patch
  • +Dwemer Goggles and Scouter
  • +Skyrim Beautiful Followers 1.2.1
  • +BTRH Waifu
  • +The Huntress Reborn - Standalone Aela Replacer
  • +Toccata Elisif
  • +Female Cicero
  • +Sneak Tools
  • +FNIS - Fores New Idles in Skyrim
  • +Halo's Poser
  • +Aloe Poser
  • +Kinoko Pose
  • +GomaPeroPoses
  • +FuwaPose
  • +SexLab Werewolves
  • +SpousesEnhanced 1.7.3
  • +SexLab SOS DoubleDildo
  • +DVA Dynamic Vampire Appearance
  • +HDT HighHeels System
  • +Bikini Armors
  • +All-in-One HDT (NPC Waifus)
  • +SexLab Defeat v5.3.5
  • +SexLab Submit
  • +Dragonbone Barbarian Armors
  • +Clothing and Clutter Fixes
  • +Female Barbarian Armor
  • +Shiva's Vanilla Clothing Replacer
  • +Vampire Lord Retexture - Armoured 3
  • +Immersive Weapons
  • +Sexy Vanilla Armor Replacer
  • +All-in-One HDT (Fair Skin Textures)
  • +The Book of UUNP
  • +VioLens - A Killmove Mod
  • +AH Hotkeys (full package)1.8.1
  • +JContainers
  • +SexLabSquirt Reborn
  • +Deadly_Dragons
  • +Predator Vision - Vampire Werewolf and Khajiit (Tweaked)
  • +Friendly Brynjolf
  • +No Sunken Vamp Faces
  • +SexLab Inflation Framework (SLIF)
  • +Bashed Patch - Rogue
  • +SKSE64plugins
  • +AddItemMenu
  • +Bikini Maiden Main 1.3
  • +Bikini Revival - Full Package (12-9-18)
  • +GomaPeroLand
  • +Aether
  • +Gymnastics Leotard
  • +Heroine
  • +Immersive Armors (Skimpy Edition UUNP)
  • +Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul
  • +MiniBikini
  • +Monno's Bikini
  • +UNP Undies
  • +BeeingFemaleAddon RSChildren v045
  • +BeeingFemale 2.8.1 Patch V11
  • +Blackreach Railroad
  • +Carved Brink
  • +The Notice Board
  • +Hearthfire multiple Adoptions
  • +Thieves Guild For Good Guys
  • +Dark Brotherhood for Good Guys
  • +Go To Bed
  • +Undeath
  • +Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.5
  • +Marriage Mod - To Have And To Hold
  • +I'm a Customer Dammit
  • +iNeed - Food, Water and Sleep
  • +Campfire 1.11
  • +Campfire SKSE Data
  • +Tentapalooza
  • +Simple Bedrolls and Supplies
  • +True Death Basic
  • +Familiar Faces
  • +Familiar Faces Files
  • +BarenziahQuestMarkers Droppable v1
  • +Dragon Priest Mask Journal
  • +Free Hug Mod - A mod for love
  • +RS Children Overhaul
  • +RSChildren USLEEP Patch
  • +TwoRings
  • +True Bond of Matrimony
  • +High Res Female Textures Replacer (Beast Races)
  • +FurtherLoversComfort
  • +A Matter Of Time
  • +Personalized Music - College Mods Patch
  • +SPERG - Skyrim Perk Enhancements and Rebalanced Gameplay
  • +Sperginator - Ordinator+SPERG
  • +Furry comment fix
  • +Animated Fairy Wings
  • +Bloodskal Magic Overhaul
  • +Bijin Characters
  • +Frankly HD Shrouded Armor
  • +XPMSE32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
  • +LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons - All in One Installer
  • +More Hotkeys Please
  • +Safety Load
  • +Crash fixes
  • +Memory Blocks Log
  • +Chargen Presets
  • +Prisoner cart fix
  • +Light Elven Armor - UNP
  • +Elven Dresses by Naihaan
  • +Simply Bigger Trees (All Tree Types) v1.5
  • +Skyrim Radioactive Glorified - Interiors Compilation
  • +Static Mesh Improvement Mod
  • +Zzjay's Wardrobe
  • +SKSE Scripts
  • +Adventurers Backpack
  • +Simple Actions
  • +Modern Brawl Bug Fix
  • +BodySlide Body - Fairy Qt
  • +SexLab Animation Loader - SLAL
  • +FNIS Spells V5.0.1
  • +FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations (Dynamic)
  • +Animated Dragon Wings
  • +Flying Mod Overhauled
  • +Flying Mod - More Draconic Dragon Aspect Addon
  • +More Draconic Dragon Aspect v1.2c
  • +TK Dodge
  • +Dual Wield Parrying
  • +Ultimate Combat
  • +MarriageModHF Patch
  • +Better Vampires 8.2 (Tweaked)
  • +Better Vampire Lord
  • +No To Nocturnal - Dawnguard Version
  • +Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks
  • +Orc Female Animations
  • +Smart No More Stupid Dog Comments
  • +Dual Sheath Redux
  • +Dual Sheath Redux Patch - Rogue Template
  • +Daedric Reaper Armor
  • +ESO Altmer Armor by NewerMind43 Reload
  • +FNIS Files - NecroGirl
  • +Critical Hit and Backstab
  • +OBIS
  • +PermaZONES - Dangerous Encounter Zones for Skyrim
  • +Simply Knock 1.0.8
  • +Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim
  • +Wearable Lanterns
  • +Skyrim Immersive Creatures
  • +SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators
  • +Vanity Mirror
  • +West Wind Combat Series - Assault Armor
  • +Moonlight Tales
  • +Boethiah for Good Guys
  • +House of Horrors Alternate Ending
  • +Namira for Good Guys
  • +Paarthurnax Bypass
  • +Undeath Classical Lichdom
  • +Undearth Patch (Immersive Lichdom + Sperginator)
  • +Alternate Start - Live Another Life
  • +PapyrusUtil - Scripting Utility Functions
  • +Ancient Dwemer Metal

Anyway my main suspects are either PerMaZones or Encounter Zones Unlocked since SkyTest seems to deal mostly with animals on the outside.

OBIS could be messing with silver hands too but that doesnt explain the draugr.

I hope it's not an issue related to the merging, cause if it is, it might be harder to track. Mostly everything that was merged, was merged into their main plugin.

Also, chickens have a weird black mist shader I can't explain now. Doesnt bother me that much, but the overpowered enemies are kind of annoying. They're killable, but even novice difficulty turned to nightmare mode now.

Also PermaZones reccomends using a HighLevelEnemies But I dare not imagine what kind of insanity that would cause if they're all already lvl 50 now, who knows what can happen if i even allow them to level up higher now

Do not think anybody has mention this but this is another option for you to look at, there are a few versions so one of the others may work better for what you want Genesis unleashed https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/96613

As for things being too high level, encounter zones or permazones would be my guess as well.  Undeath could be affecting the draugr though no idea about that as I do not use undeath at all and never have.

Though if I was you I would grab most of those armor and weapons mods and merge them into one esp, especially those that are one weapon or one set of armor.

4 hours ago, Myst42 said:

I dont suppose anyone can point to to what mod is turning every silver hand from the companions quests to a lvl 50 boss when my new character is only level 10 right?

Or every draugr in that first tomb with Farkas and the silver hands also into a lvl 50 boss that non-stop spams level 3 unrelenting force?

The changes in the Silver Hand's come from OBIS and the changes in the Draug's come from Skyrim Immersive Creatures.

Maybe your problem is that you have it too high in your plugin list. You have SIC in 61 and OBIS in 66 while I have SIC in 128 and OBIS in 135. Run LOOT and look if the position of the mods is changed. Regenerate your Bashed Patch and look if that change any.

Verify that you have the last versions of the mods and look the web pages for faulting compatibility patchs.

I doubt the problem can be related to PerMaZones or Encounter Zones Unlocked. The first only have pure encounter zones and the second is a simple dll.

If the problem persist you must make a detailed reseach with Tes5Edit looking in the leveled list and the templates.

Get the base ID of the incorrect enemy, open your entire mod list with Tes5Edit and seach the base ID. Look the line TPLT -Template, get the code and search it. Look the mods that make changes to the list. You can try continue the cascade but i alert you is gigantic. OBIS have from 5 to 8 inter conected leveled list that end connecting to 3 or 5 leveled list in the base game.

8 hours ago, Myst42 said:

Also tried using mfg console to click on enemies and look for the "last base change" mod, but it says they remain unaltered.

3 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

The changes in the Silver Hand's come from OBIS and the changes in the Draug's come from Skyrim Immersive Creatures.

Maybe your problem is that you have it too high in your plugin list. You have SIC in 61 and OBIS in 66 while I have SIC in 128 and OBIS in 135. Run LOOT and look if the position of the mods is changed. Regenerate your Bashed Patch and look if that change any.

Verify that you have the last versions of the mods and look the web pages for faulting compatibility patchs.

I doubt the problem can be related to PerMaZones or Encounter Zones Unlocked. The first only have pure encounter zones and the second is a simple dll.

If the problem persist you must make a detailed reseach with Tes5Edit looking in the leveled list and the templates.

Get the base ID of the incorrect enemy, open your entire mod list with Tes5Edit and seach the base ID. Look the line TPLT -Template, get the code and search it. Look the mods that make changes to the list. You can try continue the cascade but i alert you is gigantic. OBIS have from 5 to 8 inter conected leveled list that end connecting to 3 or 5 leveled list in the base game.

I quote my own post because the big parragraph not have any relation with the problem.

Really, the problem is nothing. Not exist. Your game and my game works as intended.

I start a new game in RiverWood and use the console for put level 10. Make the Golden Claw quest and all the Draugs are in the correct level. I go to WhiteRun and start the Companions missions. And the first draug that i see in Dustman's Cairn is a Draug Overlod of level 57 with 1620 points of life.

That Draug Overlod come from Skyrim Immersive Creatures and you can lower their level changing the dificuly of SIC in the MCM for generate a Draug Overlod of level 37 with 1160 points of life.

Similar thing happend with the Silver Hand's because the minimun level for the enemies inside Dustman's Cairn is level 30 in vanilla game. Seems that the game or OBIS up the level a bit for others dificulty settings.

That is intended. Is not a error in the game. Is not a fail in the mods. The vanilla game has that base desing.  Similar things can happend in others misions in vanilla game. I remember the Meridia mision The Break of Dawn for get the Dawnbreaker. I try make it time ago with a low level player and is imposible. I can kill all the small enemies lowering the dificulty to the minimun but is near imposible kill Malkoran because have minimun level 26 in vanilla game and powerfull spells. You need a similar player level with a lot of magic resistance.

The same things happend if you try make the two Potema misions. Maybe you can make the first but sure you can not make the second with a low level player.

I know you're looking for ghosts in your game, but this time the ghosts are not here.

4 hours ago, Varithina said:

Do not think anybody has mention this but this is another option for you to look at, there are a few versions so one of the others may work better for what you want Genesis unleashed https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/96613

As for things being too high level, encounter zones or permazones would be my guess as well.  Undeath could be affecting the draugr though no idea about that as I do not use undeath at all and never have.

Though if I was you I would grab most of those armor and weapons mods and merge them into one esp, especially those that are one weapon or one set of armor.

Will probably check that too, thks. Noticed my recent installs all make outside worl a lot better, but on the inside, I still find the same spaws, and I'd rather fight lots of weak enemies than small groups of bosses every time. Provided the overpowered enemies has a solution I'd like to try that mod too.

Undeath hardly messes with draugr. It's just very large quest to become a Lich, with transformation powers and all, adds a few spells and perks but I dont think it messes with enemies.

And yeah... merging armors is a probably good idea... I've just been feeling lazy to group them

27 minutes ago, GenioMaestro said:

I quote my own post because the big parragraph not have any relation with the problem.

Really, the problem is nothing. Not exist. Your game and my game works as intended.

Alright... thanks for checking.

I was... am a bit worried since it's not the first time I encounter overpowered characters in the game.

I wasn't aware there were pre-leveled dungeons in the game. Thought all were the same, and they level according to PC every time.

Bad logic if you ask me lol, game should be consistent. Either all dungeons level up with the player or none of them does and just have the thing set up like other RPGs where there are areas to explore separated by level range.

I never had difficulty problems in Dusman's Cairn before, even in the last battle.

But if you say that's the way these mods work... then I guess It'll have to do...

Just did Dawnbreaker quest btw... wraiths die normally, but as you said, Malkoran was still strong af. Thankfully, I'm playing with my necro, so that means I dont have to worry about making the damage myself. As long as skeleton minions are active, anything can be killed now.

Archived