vagonumero13 tools (REDELBE, rdbtool, g1mtools, doa6decsave) Update 17 Aug: REDELBE 3.0

BTW, It would be nice to change the parameter name

uncensor_loli_blow =...

to a more politically correct one!
We all, of course, know that these are respectable ladies, but people with poor eyesight may have unfair questions to some modders. :/
I suggest calling the parameter

uncensor_LOL_blow =...

Sounds great, right?  ?

in RELDEBE 1.7, crash is found in hair mod. custume mod is irrelevant, but it's broken in hair mod of particular character(leifang, tina..etc).

https://www.deviantart.com/huchi001/art/DOA6-RELEASE-AIGLE-817167589

For example, If you delete LEI_HAIR_001.g1m  from this mod, it will work correctly, otherwise it will crash. So I thought I'd see a folder, charactereditor not put it directly from the crash.

1 hour ago, radioman said:

in RELDEBE 1.7, crash is found in hair mod. custume mod is irrelevant, but it's broken in hair mod of particular character(leifang, tina..etc).

For example, If you delete LEI_HAIR_001.g1m  from this mod, it will work correctly, otherwise it will crash. So I thought I'd see a folder, charactereditor not put it directly from the crash.

If a hair that didn't crash before crashes now, that's an incompatibility with new game update. That said, that leifang hair has never been updated by TN, so it is a weird issue, it's not going to be easy to find the cause.

That said, if I were the modder that thid the hair, I would begin by this:

if the base .g1m hair that was used to create the hair was something other than LEI_HAIR_001 (and later was just renamed), I would begin by trying into the original slot, and see if it works. Then, if it really needs to be at LEI_HAIR_001, I would try to bring the other files (oid, swg, etc) from the base hair.

1 hour ago, vagonumero13 said:

It is not going easy to fix that. They have changed something, but I'm not sure what. It may take a while to fix this bug. It doesn't even look like a bug of REDELBE or the mod, but more like the game not liking to transition from certain hairs to others after this update.

no probs mate take your time we wait i hope u find fix soon , i just check after putting mods file manually in CharacterEditor folder & MaterialEditor folder mod works , but its annoying to do that , i hope u find fix for that soon in future 

7 hours ago, radioman said:

Ok, here is a workaround. Copy the attached xml file to REDELBE/Patches.

This doesn't fix the underlying issue, which I haven't located yet.

The bug causes 3 C++ std::array to go out of bounds for unknown reasons (two in the css, one before battle). This workaround anulates the exception calls that make the game quit, but doesn't fix the underlying unknown issue. I usually don't like this kind of workarounds, I'd rather fix the real underlying issue, but that will take more time.

----

I have only tested with the "eagle" mod. It seems to work after this. Let me know if it works for you or if it works in the other hairs. Also let me know if there is some other kind of issue somewhere.

If everything is OK, I will officially add the patches to REDELBE (and add better signatures to those patches), at least until the real issue is found.

workarounds.xml

22 minutes ago, vagonumero13 said:

The bug causes 3 C++ std::array to go out of bounds for unknown reasons (two in the css, one before battle). This workaround anulates the exception calls that make the game quit, but doesn't fix the underlying unknown issue. I usually don't like this kind of workarounds, I'd rather fix the real underlying issue, but that will take more time.

----

I have only tested with the "eagle" mod. It seems to work after this. Let me know if it works for you or if it works in the other hairs. Also let me know if there is some other kind of issue somewhere.

If everything is OK, I will officially add the patches to REDELBE (and add better signatures to those patches), at least until the real issue is found.

workarounds.xml 698 B · 2 downloads

It's works! thanks. you're genius~

Is there a reason why REDELBE crashes the game trying to load slot = "NYO_COS_003"NYO?

Seems like mods with this slot or Nyotengu in general only works if I use them as a mod replacer. Huchi's Nyotengu and Kokoro mods btw

he has them setup as Layer2 mods but they crash the game for some reason.

Nvrm seems like the mods themselves are broken as Layer2 with an updated DOA6 welp that sucks

https://www.deviantart.com/huchi001/art/DOA6-RELEASE-TIFA-LOCKHART-810930706

21 minutes ago, Futa Lover said:

Is there a reason why REDELBE crashes the game trying to load slot = "NYO_COS_003"NYO?

Seems like mods with this slot or Nyotengu in general only works if I use them as a mod replacer. Huchi's Nyotengu and Kokoro mods btw

he has them setup as Layer2 mods but they crash the game for some reason.

Nvrm seems like the mods themselves are broken as Layer2 with an updated DOA6 welp that sucks

https://www.deviantart.com/huchi001/art/DOA6-RELEASE-TIFA-LOCKHART-810930706

Test the workaround posted above. If everything goes ok, tomorrow I will update REDELBE with the fix.

6 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

----

workarounds.xml 698 B · 15 downloads

u are awesome dude now both mods that crash works for me , workaround is great thanks mate 

FYI. REDELBE is not working on linux. Tasted on KDE Neon and steam version of the game launched with Proton 4.11-9.The game crashes immediately after launch even when the folders inside the REDELBE folder are empty. Maybe later will try different versions of proton.