Elx's UUNP & BHUNP Conversions

I keep saying that I'll switch over to using UUNP but just have way too many armor mods that I would either have to find the BS files or learn how to convert them myself.

The problem is that I'm too old to do either of them.. (or too lazy ?)

Anyhow - You really do some nice work and thanks for sharing.

Updated next conversions!

Thank you guys for the comments, I'm happy you like it :)

Like I said I'm currently working on the BDOR Pack but that's hugeee so it will take a lot of time to convert all the armors, meanwhile I will work in other outfits as well.

@macnchz I saw that mod but it isn't HDT, also since it's a cloak I don't know if it needs a conversion 

Just now, unded said:

Having some issues with the Kuwa outfit, somehow the meshes don't work ingame, like it shows up but no difference anyway.

I just checked and it's working for me.

Make sure you overwrite the original mod with the uunp conversion since I added the edited esp and the weight meshes.

4 hours ago, -alpha- said:

@elxdark
Nice to see you made your own thread for your awesome work, make it much easier to follow.

Quick question which Bodyslide preset did you use in this image?

768505480_FSIVoutfits.thumb.jpg.1832ba99f76c0e2ff1e6c6e7a7331413.jpg

In this one I used UNNP - UNPB Oppai v3.2 0 weight

2 hours ago, chevalierx said:

what skin and enb ?

it look very good and thank you for answer me ^^

Skin is from Fair Skin Complexion and the oil effect from Demoniac

ENB is Snapdragon v5

22 hours ago, elxdark said:

I just checked and it's working for me.

Make sure you overwrite the original mod with the uunp conversion since I added the edited esp and the weight meshes.

Yep, it was exactly this, my bad
Keep up the good job!

5 hours ago, smokeybear187 said:

Hello Mr. Dark, ty for starting this thread. I love your UI replacer, very high quality work and your conversions are as well! I would respectfully request a conversion of LB Arcana https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/08/arcana-lb.html

Hi Smokey, I like that outfit but the problem is that it's a LB outfit which means it has the lb body and it's really hard to convert.

there's a CBBE conversion so I may try that but anyways If I do this outfit it will be low priority.

On 4/16/2019 at 11:17 AM, elxdark said:

Updated next conversions!

Thank you guys for the comments, I'm happy you like it :)

Like I said I'm currently working on the BDOR Pack but that's hugeee so it will take a lot of time to convert all the armors, meanwhile I will work in other outfits as well.

@macnchz I saw that mod but it isn't HDT, also since it's a cloak I don't know if it needs a conversion 

Its not HDT.  it has the wrong slot assignment too.  I tried converting it by using Illustrious Cloaks, but I ended up with bad textures and bandits running around with girly lace cloaks... LOL..   yea, I suck..   I don't think it needs to be CBBE - 

13 hours ago, elxdark said:

Hi Smokey, I like that outfit but the problem is that it's a LB outfit which means it has the lb body and it's really hard to convert.

there's a CBBE conversion so I may try that but anyways If I do this outfit it will be low priority.

No problem, I figured there was an issue since no one has ever converted it yet. The 1 conversion i did find didn't work.

1 hour ago, cooldown1337 said:

Hey, just want to let you know that Laosiji stuff has severe clipping and only kinda fits on 0 body weight - could you check it please? If you need I can send my bodyslide preset - nothing extreme there though.

all 3 conversions from laosiji? it sounds really weird I tested all of them a lot, if you could then please send me your preset.

Because I know theres some clipping with the kuwa pants in few poses/animations but the other 2 should be fine.

11 hours ago, cooldown1337 said:

Hey, just want to let you know that Laosiji stuff has severe clipping and only kinda fits on 0 body weight - could you check it please? If you need I can send my bodyslide preset - nothing extreme there though.

does the preview in bodyslide show the same clipping? (this will only show on the bodysuit part really not the stockings)

are you using the esp from elxdark not the original esp?

17 hours ago, elxdark said:

all 3 conversions from laosiji? it sounds really weird I tested all of them a lot, if you could then please send me your preset.

Because I know theres some clipping with the kuwa pants in few poses/animations but the other 2 should be fine.

I've just checked all three - see screenshot. I only have issues with KUWA now.

Spoiler

TESV_2019_04_19_22_10_34_507.jpg.bf7ea6fae737d28a34ceadc3ce340f7a.jpg

I installed the original archive (NO#), then merged your UUNP one with it, built with morphs enabled.

Preset: SlimIsGood x Eriandel.xml

Actually, if you can confirm it works fine on your side then it's probably some issue here (although no idea what went wrong at the moment, nothing overwrites the built files)

9 hours ago, -alpha- said:

does the preview in bodyslide show the same clipping? (this will only show on the bodysuit part really not the stockings)

are you using the esp from elxdark not the original esp?

Yes, I overwrote the original stuff with his, and in bodyslide everything looks correct: 

Spoiler

123.jpg.02e73ee15e74814d932468ca423fc6ea.jpg

44 minutes ago, cooldown1337 said:

I've just checked all three - see screenshot. I only have issues with KUWA now.

Reveal hidden contents

TESV_2019_04_19_22_10_34_507.jpg.bf7ea6fae737d28a34ceadc3ce340f7a.jpg

I installed the original archive (NO#), then merged your UUNP one with it, built with morphs enabled.

Preset: SlimIsGood x Eriandel.xml

Actually, if you can confirm it works fine on your side then it's probably some issue here (although no idea what went wrong at the moment, nothing overwrites the built files)

Yes, I overwrote the original stuff with his, and in bodyslide everything looks correct: 

Reveal hidden contents

123.jpg.02e73ee15e74814d932468ca423fc6ea.jpg

Working for me

Spoiler

20190419170319_1.thumb.jpg.b7d4b803d977c539ee654d8abbec4df7.jpg

Make sure your UUNP body matches the kuwa bodyslide, remember that Kuwa doesn't use 32 slot, so any outfit/body that you use, need to match the body you used for kuwa in the bodyslide.