Elx's UUNP & BHUNP Conversions

I've done some testing with the 1827liwu outfits and the Chinese New Year 2017 outfits. There seems to be an invisible problem and I can confirm on closer inspection, the .esp files has not included any races other than Nord. May require some fixing up in the CK to make it more polished. I'd do it myself, but it's getting late where I am and I thought I'd just chime in here to help confirm that the problem is indeed in the esp file.

2 hours ago, Derpakiin said:

Hey, I'm back and I've made the appropriate fixes to the esp files (1827liwu) and (Chinese New Year) to include all races. Tested them briefly in game on my Imperial and all outfits are wearable and visible. There are a few more mesh fixes for the heels I intend to complete in due time. For now, the esps are working well.

1827liwu.esp 18.26 kB · 1 download

Chinese New Year'2017.esp 16 kB · 1 download

20190625073212_1.thumb.jpg.6b440c3466203edef1b3315723d311df.jpg

oh thanks a lot for the esps, I got lazy with the races so that helps me a lot I will update the links with the new esps.

What mesh fixes for the heels you refer about? if you mean the ones in the chinese outfits then I already said I wasn't going to convert those.

5 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

it looks like i'm unable to get the Chinese new year 2017 requirement. I click on the link , go to the post by Papadrino, click on the pan.baidu link under Chinese New Year 2017 and it says it has been removed.

you dont click in the original link, open the spoiler tag in that comment, there's the direct link.

13 minutes ago, elxdark said:

oh thanks a lot for the esps, I got lazy with the races so that helps me a lot I will update the links with the new esps.

What mesh fixes for the heels you refer about? if you mean the ones in the chinese outfits then I already said I wasn't going to convert those.

The heels in the 1827liwu mod. For one thing they aren't morphed properly so there's a noticable seam. Secondly they also don't seem to be responding to the NiOverride and are sinking into the ground. I'll have to look back into those later.

1 hour ago, Derpakiin said:

The heels in the 1827liwu mod. For one thing they aren't morphed properly so there's a noticable seam. Secondly they also don't seem to be responding to the NiOverride and are sinking into the ground. I'll have to look back into those later.

ah, they only work with 100 weight, and they were a pain in the ass to make them same thing with the chinese so I didn't want to do it again for something so minor as a generic heel model.

the seam is not really that bad from my perspective make sure the glossiness in your body matches the one in the feets but yeah it's noticeable, again look at the original heel meshes.. they aren't unp or cbbe it's problably a custom chinese feet that I will never touch again lol.

The nioverride is working, I just tested and you can double check by opening the nif if you want.

Go ahead if you want to fix those, I don't really want to spend my little time fixing something that is mostly irrelevant in the outfit imo.

Next time I'm not going to touch those heels if they share the same custom mesh, not worth my time at all.

On 6/21/2019 at 6:37 AM, elxdark said:

sup guys, sorry for the lack of updates but I've been really busy these past weeks with barely time to get into my pc.

My mom has been really weak and ill so I've been taking care of her consuming most of my time. However a new conversion should up late today so stay tuned :)

Well done this is heart warming ! Mommies are the best ! One couldn't pay their love back even if one could leave forever !

7 hours ago, elxdark said:

Thanks!

She's feeling a lot better now :thumbsup:

I'm glad she does :) !

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Haven't released anything in a while due to working on personal mod projects unrelated to Bodyslide, but here's something I'm almost done with. BDOR Jousting UUNP. Should be out in the next few days.

Reveal hidden contents

jousting_preview02.thumb.jpg.3992ee8417b7c27876aae95a14ed593b.jpg

jousting_preview01.jpg.dffac77a649bfbf24ddd4229722a85ab.jpg

owo it looks pretty good and THICC love it, my plan was working on the BDOR pack after doing a few other conversions.. but I found even more outfits I liked so the list grew lol and also my time problem didn't help at all.

I may just focus on the BDOR pack or at least make the outfits I want the most from that pack.

4 hours ago, elxdark said:

owo it looks pretty good and THICC love it, my plan was working on the BDOR pack after doing a few other conversions.. but I found even more outfits I liked so the list grew lol and also my time problem didn't help at all.

I may just focus on the BDOR pack or at least make the outfits I want the most from that pack.

Well I'll leave most of the pack to you lol, I only like a couple of the plate sets so that's all I plan on doing. I started doing a UUNP in order to steal parts of it for a mashup mod I was working on and thought, might as well just do the entire armor. Team TAL stuff is kinda tricky to convert with the HDT cloth and the layers of duplicated geometry so I figure I might as well share my work when done rather than have someone else endure converting it.

Just a heads up, I will very likely be doing the Valoren set next. But every other armor from the BDOR pack is fair game for you.

Spoiler

1427753313_Valoren-Blue.png.c8b0faa55758cb24f1802599d0b93094.png

19 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Well I'll leave most of the pack to you lol, I only like a couple of the plate sets so that's all I plan on doing. I started doing a UUNP in order to steal parts of it for a mashup mod I was working on and thought, might as well just do the entire armor. Team TAL stuff is kinda tricky to convert with the HDT cloth and the layers of duplicated geometry so I figure I might as well share my work when done rather than have someone else endure converting it.

Just a heads up, I will very likely be doing the Valoren set next. But every other armor from the BDOR pack is fair game for you.

Reveal hidden contents

1427753313_Valoren-Blue.png.c8b0faa55758cb24f1802599d0b93094.png

Sure, sounds great to me and we can always communicate anyways so I don't have any problems :thumbsup:

16 hours ago, elxdark said:

Sure, sounds great to me and we can always communicate anyways so I don't have any problems :thumbsup:

Oh LOL I just realized this is your conversion thread, thought I posted this in the generic Project UUNP thread. Sorry about that, deleted the post and moved it to the correct thread. 

8 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Oh LOL I just realized this is your conversion thread, thought I posted this in the generic Project UUNP thread. Sorry about that, deleted the post and moved it to the correct thread. 

hahahahahahahah that made me laugh, I don't mind though!

6 hours ago, yuut said:

May I request? Please conversion https://kp4068.tistory.com/3383

Note: Boots in Chinese New Year' 2017 not match with body < I set weight is 100 >

Always read the info text for my conversions please, heels weren't converted for that outfit because it's a pain in the ass for me :confounded: 

I suggest to use any other heel mod, there are a lot you can even use the LSJ stockings that I converted, they share the same textures :)

I'm not interested in converting that outfit sorry :sweat:

3 hours ago, kboom said:

@elxdark  I've just seen your screenshot on nexus. Where did you get the Gold retexture of Vindictus Regina?

19 minutes ago, -alpha- said:

You get that gold one with the set dont you?

https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/08/vindictus-regina-unp.html

I use this one https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/09/vindictus-regina-gold-retexture-cbbecbs.html

Follow the intructions, download the original file from here then download the gold texture (download button) then download the UUNP bodyslide and finally download the other version.

I will post some images so it's easier to understand :D

regina.png

regina2.png

Result:

Spoiler

20190713220512_1.thumb.jpg.85fcc4b144bd1ebe49c5c58c83a8f985.jpg

20 hours ago, elxdark said:

I use this one https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/09/vindictus-regina-gold-retexture-cbbecbs.html

Follow the intructions, download the original file from here then download the gold texture (download button) then download the UUNP bodyslide and finally download the other version.

I will post some images so it's easier to understand :D

regina.png

regina2.png

Result:

Reveal hidden contents

20190713220512_1.thumb.jpg.85fcc4b144bd1ebe49c5c58c83a8f985.jpg

21 hours ago, -alpha- said:

You get that gold one with the set dont you?

https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/08/vindictus-regina-unp.html

Thank you so much! My Widowmaker sends her regards

ScreenShot17.jpg