SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Go ahead.. I will link it from the Hormones page too.

Here's the bodyslide files. They're only for the Succubus transformation/NPC meshes (I didn't do the Sexy/Starved meshes yet), and there are 2 versions of the Succubus Heels.

One version is just a straight-to-3BA Conversion with no changes.

The HighHeelsFINAL version is meant for Bimbo+Succubus characters, so that the Succubus feet count as heels, increasing movement speed.

SLH Succubus 3BA Bodyslides.zip

@DeepBlueFrog Question. The bimbo transformation is in steps. Am i correct? I noticed that i do not get enhanced breast in the beginning anymore. I switched to UNP but i am not sure if that matters.

Skin color and hair do change and mindset. I do use the inflation framework with this mod. So i checked marked that in the mod instead of Netimmerse.

Like i said, i am just checking as i am not sure. Thanks

p.s. i am not sure actually but i followed an advise that were in the #4000 range where you should use both the SLIF and Bodyslides. That actually worked.

Edited by wutpickel
5 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

I remember providing a previous version of this, but not sure if anyone has done a 3BA version?  Anyway, made this for myself.  Feel free to use as well.

Sisterhood_of_Dibella_Bodyslides_CBBE+3BA.zip 45.76 MB · 0 downloads

Edit: It includes the original CBBE (no physics) version, as well as 3BA.

Thanks.. I added a link from the second post of the Sisterhood thread.

Hello, i noticed when my character transforms into a bimbo, that the head coloring is different from my body. I am using UNP but i am not sure if that matters.

Is there a way i can fix that? Maybe i miss something from the installation.

Also i see all these patches but i am not sure what they do. Like the Skooma Whore patch. Is that something i need?

3 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Hello, i noticed when my character transforms into a bimbo, that the head coloring is different from my body. I am using UNP but i am not sure if that matters.

Is there a way i can fix that? Maybe i miss something from the installation.

The skin color for the face is sometimes out of sync with the body. That's Skyrim for you.

You can try sleeping somewhere or changing locations to force a change.

You can also try to apply a slightly different weight in the Debug section of the menu for Hormones.

3 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Also i see all these patches but i am not sure what they do. Like the Skooma Whore patch. Is that something i need?

The patches are 'quality of life' fixes I made for my own gameplay and I wanted to share (assuming you mean my Obscure Patches).

They are completely optional.

22 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The skin color for the face is sometimes out of sync with the body. That's Skyrim for you.

You can try sleeping somewhere or changing locations to force a change.

You can also try to apply a slightly different weight in the Debug section of the menu for Hormones.

The patches are 'quality of life' fixes I made for my own gameplay and I wanted to share (assuming you mean my Obscure Patches).

They are completely optional.

I will check that. Installing UNP was a little of an adventure for me as well. To get everything right. Took a little bit.

At least its not a grey face. So i will play a little with the weight.

I thought i might have missed something i suppose to install. So i am just checking mostly.

Yes, these patches. Not sure what they do. Is that maybe in the LE section with an explainer? I am just really curious about it.

Anyway, i am enjoying your mod. Same as on Sims 4.

Thanks for the information.

As far as the SE version is concerned, what I can I do to prevent the CTD in the Markarth Temple? Even looking at one of the statues in the top floor for a nanosecond causes CTD.

And if there is a fix available, can that be integrated to the SE esp so that a separate mod isn't needed? I'm not worried about plugin count. I just think it would make sense that any solutions to CTDs in the core mod should be part of the core mod.

24 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

As far as the SE version is concerned, what I can I do to prevent the CTD in the Markarth Temple? Even looking at one of the statues in the top floor for a nanosecond causes CTD.

And if there is a fix available, can that be integrated to the SE esp so that a separate mod isn't needed? I'm not worried about plugin count. I just think it would make sense that any solutions to CTDs in the core mod should be part of the core mod.

I think someone mentioned a problem with one of the statues in a previous post. Maybe copying another statue over the problematic one would fix the issue.

I will try to find that post but it might be buried in this thread.

Edit: Found it.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
38 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I think someone mentioned a problem with one of the statues in a previous post. Maybe copying another statue over the problematic one would fix the issue.

I will try to find that post but it might be buried in this thread.

Edit: Found it.

Nope. Didn't work. Immediate CTD. I'll try the reverse. 

Still didn't work. There's something else going on. I even ran the whole thing through CAO. Still causing CTD.

Alas, I can't download Creation Kit unless I update to Anniversary Edition, so I can't dig into anything myself and must rely on the generosity of others. 

Edited by TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft
8 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Nope. Didn't work. Immediate CTD. I'll try the reverse. It would have been clearer if the instructions were:

#1: delete X

#2: copy Y and rename to X

Did you observe a change in the statue?

Is it possible the bad statue was still baked into your saved game?

You could try to copy over with the default Dibella statue mesh.

Or maybe just replace all clothed custom statues by the default one.

The file names used by the mod should be preserved when you copy over the files.

3 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Did you observe a change in the statue?

Is it possible the bad statue was still baked into your saved game?

You could try to copy over with the default Dibella statue mesh.

Or maybe just replace all clothed custom statues by the default one.

The file names used by the mod should be preserved when you copy over the files.

I deleted all the saves after leaving the Alternate Start room. I'll try a totally new game and see if that makes a difference. What is the name of the "default" Dibella statue mesh?

14 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I deleted all the saves after leaving the Alternate Start room. I'll try a totally new game and see if that makes a difference. What is the name of the "default" Dibella statue mesh?

The default statue should be under:

Clutter\Statues\StatueDibella.nif

But it is probably tucked inside a bsa file. You will have to extract it or find a mod which replaces the statue of Dibella for SSE and use their mesh. 

Like this one maybe:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51983

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
8 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The default statue should be under:

Clutter\Statues\StatueDibella.nif

But it is probably tucked inside a bsa file. You will have to extract it or find a mod which replaces the statue of Dibella for SSE and use their mesh. 

Like this one maybe:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51983

I didn't find that file in your mod. Or did you mean the base Skyrim SE mod? In any case, I tried the link and that did the trick. I can live with one statue in front of the other so long as I don't get CTDs every time I look the wrong way.

Considering that multiple people have asked for help with the CTDs in this topic, can you replace the meshes in your next version? Removing the CTDs is a huge quality of life issue. 

2 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I didn't find that file in your mod. Or did you mean the base Skyrim SE mod? In any case, I tried the link and that did the trick. I can live with one statue in front of the other so long as I don't get CTDs every time I look the wrong way.

Considering that multiple people have asked for help with the CTDs in this topic, can you replace the meshes in your next version? Removing the CTDs is a huge quality of life issue. 

I just replaced it by one of the supposedly safer custom statues. We will see if that help after the next update.

Hi, I'm testing The Sisterhood of Dibella SE version. One thing is weird, many NPC's greet my PC like she was already a sister, but in fact she is not. She doesn't have any active mod related quests and she has never been in Markarth yet. Is it normal to get those "hi sister, wanna take my donation" lines before I start the quest? Idk, maybe my PC is just so hot xD

4 hours ago, Diver13666 said:

Hi, I'm testing The Sisterhood of Dibella SE version. One thing is weird, many NPC's greet my PC like she was already a sister, but in fact she is not. She doesn't have any active mod related quests and she has never been in Markarth yet. Is it normal to get those "hi sister, wanna take my donation" lines before I start the quest? Idk, maybe my PC is just so hot xD

According to the quest conditions, that dialogue kicks in if you are wearing something related to Dibella.. the orange shawl or the wreath or an amulet of Dibella.

image.png

HI

i just started the quest where you have to get more books about the chaurous stuff i went to harmugstahl got the book and returned to the cave but there wasnt an option to talk to lastelle only to give her more eggs so i waited more than 5days went did some story quests and returned but still no option to give her the book i do not know why this is happening could someone help me  also the mod is very fun thank you for making it 

Best Regards

Halda