General Discussion

Yes "Muscular" is the default RM body.  it's the default Lovers body.

Textures?  In  Roberts MaleBodyReplacerV52 are textures for all races. And nude and underwear  lowerbody (about 10 different pants )

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40532

and all amors and clothes (for Muscular body)

There was a bodybuilder armor/clothes replacer. All other Roberts body don't have a full armor/clothes replacer.

I just got done with  Stage 11 - 5-min Extended Aggressions Phase 5 :)

So now, creatures from Mehrunes Dagon to the Murk Dweller (aka the Scalon) now have no less than five extended aggressive poses. Granted, the Minotaur and Mountain Lion already exceeded this, so I added two for those as well.  Oddly, the minotaur has various entries pre-defined with only the KF files not assigned.  So I guess something was planned for its defensive poses in advance.  So now, I added sixteen(16) more empty sPos entries to the Idle Animations file

TwentyEight(28) done... Eighteen(18) more to go.  And the Ogre is next!  :neutral:

Current file size:  990KB

I finally got it! ?

But first, Fajeena, Thanks twice! As soon as I read your reply, I remembered the default part. Also for the links to the resources will save me some time.  The texture issue was related to that old Blend file I downloaded. I have the correct textures.

I am going to have to shorten the shirt the equivalent of about an inch. Issue is when the NPC is sitting the bottom cuts into the calf just below the knee. I also noticed a little poke thru at the elbow when drinking or eating when sitting. Otherwise, it fits just about anyone from guards to raking the potato patch.

What’s left.

After the above minor issues, have to get the waist seam area finalized. As I mentioned before, the length of the shirt required splitting it in 2 parts to get it weight copied. Have already worked on that before the big poke thru issue, so shouldn’t take too long. The female outfit needs the same seam treatment, but overall fit is good. There is a bit of poke thru near the hip area from the skirt, but that is an easy fix.

When I am satisfied that the fit is good, will clean up the UV maps used for texturing guides. Then to find appropriate texture materials.

You work on the outfits.  I work on the pick-up lines.

As I said, I decided that the GREETINGS is not the best place for the pick-up lines used by the NPCs approaching the Player.  Well,... the topic that is now designated to deliver the pick-up lines is now functional.... if only a skeleton of the original.  By that, I mean it has only one line per collection-of-conditions.  I have the basics down... now to kinda PAD it.

I may remove some lines if TOO extensive.  That, I know, sounds odd coming from me.  Or perhaps, I will change their character.  I think I have more 'friend' pick-up lines than I do 'client', so changing them around a little might be a better option. 

I may need to give some credence to the notion of Khajiiti speech.  A Khajitti wouldn't say "Wanna have a good time with me?".  Instead, it would say "Want to have a good time with this one?".  A subtle nuance, but something to consider for lore sake.

The default GREETINGS are still present.... this so I can basically copy/paste the contents.

Now... I hope they get the forum download manager working right.

I am getting there, now having finished  Stage 12 - 5-min Extended Aggressions Phase 6  :cool:

Instead of working on a batch of five or six creature types and applying all conditions and KF files to the group, I chose a different route.  I created  empty slots for all remaining creatures, from the Ogre through to the Xivilai and the three 'LC exclusive' creatures. For these, I applied the sPos conditions, the defense partner / offense partner flags, and the stage conditions 5,2,3,4.  This means, that they are nearly complete. The only thing that is lacking that would make these sPos entries functional are the .KF file paths that have not yet been applied.  Once applied, the sPos entries would be completely viable for use and is the next step to be taken.

Oh, yeah... it is getting there.  :blush:  Though after the inclusion of the .kf files, the editorIDs need to be updated to match LAPF standards.

Current file size:  1072KB

NOW.... a question.  :confused:

Within the list, there are apparently sPos entries of 5101 on up.  Does anyone use these?  Have anyone created their own collection of animations for their game that use sPos values greater than 5000?

This being asked as I wish to 'expand' the sPos system to allow custom creatures that have their own skeletons.  There are few creature mods out there that have non-Vanilla skeletons, but some exist. And if a modder is skilled enough to create their own .KF collections, I would wish to allow their inclusion into this list (possibly Pos 244-250 / 5101-5799).  Granted, that is only seven skeletons or non-vanilla types... but it may be worthwhile to have available.

Edited by LongDukDong
Inclusion of update file size

5050 is a TentacleMonster ani  (5001 to 5100)

But above no ani

cursed_armor use own ani/sex system.  Also  lovers group use own ani folders ( not ani2 )

The very old LoversNiche, LoversDoktor, Lovers_NightArena and LoversPuppet use ani numbers not above 200.

"Lovers Creatures Animation Project 2.1" and " New and improved Creatures Animation project" does not use ani above 4705.

Lovers Violator use ani 400, 401, 402  (human ani )  and they are in the ani2 folder.  (so use no ani in your LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp between Tentacle Monster 303 and and Baliwog 501 )

I don't know any ani above 5100

And you can not add custom creatures now. You must know and the creatures folder name. 

meshes\creatures\anequinacamel\idleanims\ani2

or

meshes\creatures\werecrocodile\idleanims\ani2

or creatures in subolders

meshes\creatures\odd\creatures\mummy\idleanims\ani2  (a orden of the dragon creature)

Or does it work if the idleanims\ani2  folders are not the creature folder with the creature skeleton?

Ah... so you are not aware of anyone using the animation sPos entries from 5101 on up. Currently, there are entries already crafted... so they're up for grabs. *SNAGGING*

Yes, I am aware that any creation of non-vanilla creature would require the knowledge of the skeletal path and folder.  Such a folder could be meshes\creatures\werecrocodile\idleanims\ani2 for the creature animations while the NPC animations still within their _male\idleanims\ani2 folder.

Subject to this, one could assume that the LAPF/LC creature system may be expanded to allow for non-vanillaSkeleton creatures, this assuming a modder can craft suitable KF files for the new skeleton and coordinating Motion INI file while available sPos entry slots exist.

You may not be aware of this, but LC2.5+ does not rely on the skeletal path being hardcoded in the .esm or .esp files.  Only the , xLoversCreatureSummonFunc script still being relatively hardcoded by traditional sPos values.  As such, all creatures and their skeleton pathways and their valid sPos values are stored in the main LC INI file and thus loaded into memory.  The location of the creature skeleton must still be:
.../meshes/Creatures/{creature folder}

... and the name of the creature folder is used/referenced in the INI file. :D As long as the creature folder is relatively standard, it's good to go.

meshes\creatures\odd\creatures\mummy\idleanims\ani2

Not sure THAT one will work...   :expressionless:  Dammit.

So one other point for inquiry.  The current set limit is Animation sPos 6000.  Any reason? Or could it be set to 8000? :D 

Edited by LongDukDong

There are more Mods that have a "main" folder in the meshes\creatures folder  like Order-of-the-Dragon   and then the creature name folders in that folder

meshes\creatures\uldf\evilsprite

meshes\creatures\uldf\goodsprite    both Unique Landscapes - Dark Forest and both Will O The Wisp.

meshes\creatures\DieWestlichenInseln\  and subfolders donkey, pig, snake, scorpion, spider

There are  some  mods with creatures not in the creatures folder

meshes\Arthmoor\FaregylVillage\Creatures\  and then the folders chicken , ox , pig, spider.  Only ox and pig would be good for Lovers.  (Okay, an ox shouldn't be interested in sex.)

meshes\M49\Creatures\  and folders calf, cow, fire demon, sheep, spinne, waechter (it's a Frost Atronach nif )  Florianus Mod

meshes\xulaw\creatures\  and chicken and cow folder.     Unique Landscapes - Aspen Wood

meshes\xulso\creatures\  and chicken and pig folder.      Unique Landscapes - Skingrad Outskirts

meshes\Creature Diversity\SeaDreugh

meshes\Eldarie\Creatures\   and folders fox, rabbit, spriggan, whitedeer (all use vanilla skeletons the creatures nif in the vanilla folders and sex works

meshes\Ivellon\Creatures\    and many undead folders.   Ivellon was/is a popular Mod.

meshes\mystery of mausoleum\creatures\   undead and rats folders

meshes\MXekef\creatures\   2 undead folders

meshes\PTCreatures\LichKing

... and many more ...

I put creatures that use vanilla skeletons in the vanilla folders. That  is much easier than creating new ani in LoversIdleAnimsPriority.

And some new creatures does not work,  even if the sketons looks the same as vanilla.

Example: anequina camel use a deer skeleton,  almost identical to vanilla . . . but it use Bip02  and not Bip01 bones.

Like the horse.  All riding-creatures use Bip02  because the Player/NPC use Bip01, there would be a conflict with the kf files if both use Bip01, because both skeletons have a Bip pelvis, spine0 or NonAccum.  And the skletons have the EntryPoint bone so you can mount the creature.

anequina elephant with sheep skeleton with Bip02 bones.

anequina runningbird with Clannfear skeleton with Bip02

A pack Guar with Clannfear skeleton with Bip02.

Gweden Falkreath expansion  with the rideable Polar Bear.

Pack Donkey works, horse skeleton. Yes Bip02 bones but Lovers horse ani are made for Bip02. But the Donkey is much too small for the sex animations. (I don't like the size scaling during sex )

So the new rideable creatures must stay in a own folder... but maybe they can use changed sex kf files.

A anequina camel can use deer sex ani kf files . All the Bip in the 4 creatures kf files must be changed to Bip02.

-------------------

The 6000 ani limit ?? Maybe to protect the ESP from a nervous breakdown from overwork?  :classic_biggrin:

17 hours ago, fejeena said:

The 6000 ani limit ?? Maybe to protect the ESP from a nervous breakdown from overwork?  :classic_biggrin:

Too sexed up? :wacko:

Yeah, this is going to require some thought.  However... adaptability would be a good thing. :cool:

AND you made me think about performing a 'test' of sorts within LoversSlaveTrader regarding the Creature Command window.... if I could check to see if the creature was designated a valid mount.  The notion would be to halt the automatic mounting of a horse (or like) and bring up a separate command window to elect either RIDE or COMMAND.  And as such, make enslaving a rideable horse (or related) more manageable. 

Insofar as progress on the Idle Animations file.... I've finished  Stage 13 - 5-min Extended Aggressions Phase 7 :D

Today, I began the dilligent task of applying all of the proper .kf files to the upper NPC-based animations for the creature sPos entries.  These being under the main folder of xLoversIdleAnims.  These are the idle animations performed by the subject NPC during animations, and are not the animations performed by creatures during sex.  They are within their own individual  Creatures\{creature_name} folder.  But on top of that, the editorIDs for every piece of updated data for the NPC animatics have been updated to LAPF standards.

The next phase will focus upon the Creature animatics within their own individual folders.

Current file size:  1085KB

As of now, the only real worry I have is... if/when the files can be updated.  Since March, updating anything has been near impossible thanks to the severe lag and time-outs for any large files.  Tiny files of 1MB may occur.  But I have literally spent hours attempting to upload the Tamago/Hiyoko set with no success.

As of today, I have now completed  Stage 14 - 5-min Extended Aggressions Phase 8

The arduous task of adding the last of the KF files to creature sPos entries has been done. And the editorIDs throughout completely match LAPF standards.  No creature will have less than five extended aggressive sPos entries, and those that already had now have two more than before. And, all creatures now have space available for no less than two extended submissive sPos entries.  The total number of entries added since I began had not been tallied. However, there are fourty-six(46) creature varieties defined.  Assuming that each creature has six aggressive and two submissive poses minimum, the minimum number of entries available would be three-hundred and sixty eight(368).  And there are plenty of creatures that exceed six aggressive or submissive actions.

The next phase will be an additional test to ensure already-existing animatics run smoothly with the .esp file

Current file size:  1099KB (I couldn't break 1100 :tounge_xd:)

♦       ♦       ♦

Currently, my only real worry is that I cannot upload any content as of yet.  All attempts to upload content of significant size has always timed-out.  For this, I created a thread entitled "To Ashal: CloudFlare is likely doing more harm than good".  Please do not reply to the thread I posted, it is a wish to let Ashal be aware of the situation have some form of reply for all members.  Hell... I suggested it be LOCKED so only the staff COULD reply.

I'm pretty sure that Moderators are getting their PM boxes flooded with this issue.  Hehehe.. this might alleviate that for them.  So far, CPU and DoctaSax are reading it.

SUCCESS!!!!

As of today, testing had been completed and the IdleAnimations file has finally broken Stage 15 - Default Animations Testing Phase

That testing indicates that all the currently defined animations, both offensive and defensive do work.  I had to return everything back to default when I restarted this process back at the end of March.  So whatever pose corrections I made... were reverted back to their error-prone state.  But will that stop me from going through the INI files for these corrections?  Do you even wanna TRY thinking I won't work on those?

In the meantime:

HighElf Male

Argonian Male

Ainmhi Female (until the real voice, Morrowind Bosmer, is available)

Looks like I am having fun with those, eh?  It takes a while and only making between work sessions.

Hehehe...  The FUN never stops when working with Creatures.   As of now, I'm re-working the INI files (again) to a quality standard.  Again, this is a hybridization of various INI formats; the Japanese format after converting it from garbage, LC2.0's motion_501.ini which includes the Creature sPos list, and motion_1105 which includes references to rape struggle's sPos.

Now, the top of the INI will also include the Vanilla-Creature by name, whether the INI is for an aggressive or submissive pose, and what that pose generally is.  As an example, look within the spoiler below.

Spoiler

;==============================================================================
; Animated Penis Updated Ini file - http://www.loverslab.com
;  - Credits to Acedouble and Donkey
; CREATURE:  Hunger (Aggressive) - Pose: Held upside down - Tongue

;sposgroup ... Group Number Positions
;   0 = Cowgirl
;   1 = From Behind
;   2 = Facing laying down positions
;   3 = Standing Facing
;   4 = Blow job position (or others not under 1 to 3)
;   5 = Foreplay position LPK Extender
;   7 = Lovers Rapestruggle (if LPK Extender v 2.4+ doesn't work
;
; New Structure for creatures based on IDs.
; OFF          DEF+                      OFF         DEF+
; 201/ 501+ -  550+ = Baliwog         |  224/2801+ - 2850+ = Mehrunes Dagon
; 202/ 601+ -  650+ = Bear            |  225/2901+ - 2950+ = Minotaur
; 203/ 701+ -  750+ = Boar            |  226/3001+ - 3050+ = Mountain Lion
; 204/ 801+ -  850+ = ClannFear       |  227/3101+ - 3150+ = Mud Crab
; 205/ 901+ -  950+ = Daedroth        |  228/3201+ - 3250+ = Murk D./Scalon
; 206/1001+ - 1050+ = Deer            |  229/3301+ - 3350+ = Ogre
; 207/1101+ - 1150+ = Dog             |  230/3401+ - 3450+ = Rat
; 208/1201+ - 1250+ = Elytra          |  231/3501+ - 3550+ = Scamp
; 209/1301+ - 1350+ = Flame Atronach  |  232/3601+ - 3650+ = Shambles
; 210/1401+ - 1450+ = Flesh Atronach  |  233/3701+ - 3750+ = Sheep
; 211/1501+ - 1550+ = Frost Atronach  |  234/3801+ - 3850+ = Skeleton
; 212/1601+ - 1650+ = GateKeeper      |  235/3901+ - 3950+ = Slaughter Fish
; 213/1701+ - 1750+ = Ghost           |  236/4001+ - 4050+ = Spider Daedra
; 214/1801+ - 1850+ = Gnarl Dementia  |  237/4101+ - 4150+ = Spriggan
; 215/1901+ - 1950+ = Gnarl           |  238/4201+ - 4250+ = Storm Atronach
; 216/2001+ - 2050+ = Goblin          |  239/4301+ - 4350+ = Troll
; 217/2101+ - 2150+ = Grummite        |  240/4401+ - 4450+ = Will of the Wisp
; 218/2201+ - 2250+ = Horse           |  241/4501+ - 4550+ = Wraith
; 219/2301+ - 2350+ = Hunger          |  242/4601+ - 4650+ = Xivilai
; 220/2401+ - 2450+ = Imp             |  243/4701+ - 4750+ = Zombie
; 221/2501+ - 2550+ = Jyggalag        |  301/4801  - 4850  = Hitode/Starfish
; 222/2601+ - 2650+ = Land Dreugh     |  302/4901  - 4950  = Mushroom
; 223/2701+ - 2750+ = Lich            |  303/5001  - 5050  = Tentacle Monster

set xLoversPkrQuest.sposgroup to 219

; [X-Axis & X-Scale]
;xymov... more options for offensive side.
;  Determine the distance towards the defensive side
;  -  Negative number = moves the offensive side back
;  -  Positive number = moves forward
;  -  Key numbers are 1 and 2
;
set xLoversPkrQuest.xymov to 122.70
;------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;xyscale ... xymov Multiply the type
; 0 = Disable scaling(both keep heights, animations may not align)
; 1 = Relative to the scale of the attacker (xme.GetScale)
; 2 = Reversed relative to the scale of the attacker (1/xme.GetScale)
; 3 = Relative to the scale of the receiving end (zme.GetScale)
; 4 = Reversed relative to the scale of the receiving end (1/zme.GetScale)
; 5 = Determines what each heights are(xme.GetScale * zme.GetScale)
; 6 = Make sure both sides are scaled to 1 (1/xme.GetScale) * (1/zme.GetScale)
;
set xLoversPkrQuest.xyscale to 0

; [Y-Axis & Y-Scale]
;xaddz... more options for offensive side and determines the height
;  -  Negative n+umber = moves down
;  -  Positive number = move up
;  -  Key numbers are 3 and 4
;
set xLoversPkrQuest.xaddz to -0.90
;xzscale ... the attack: xaddz type for multiplication
;            (Same values used by xyscale)
;
set xLoversPkrQuest.xzscale to 2

; [Z-Axis & Z-Scale]
; zaddz ... more options for defensive side and determines the height
;  -  Negative number = moves defender side down
;  -  Positive number = moves the defensive side up
;  -  Key numbers are 9 and 0
;
set xLoversPkrQuest.zaddz to 0.00
; zzscale ... recipient: zaddz type for multiplication
;            (Same values used by xyscale)
;
set xLoversPkrQuest.zzscale to 2

; [Chinupo - Boner/Futa Setting]
;Only be available if the meshes and textures for boners and Futa are installed
;Defaults are Slofs Boners v3 & v4
;Penis/Futa ... Settings
;           -1 = No penis/futa
;            0 = Horizontal
;            1 = upward
;            2 = downward
;
set xLoversPkrQuest.chinupo to 0

; [UMID - Unique Motion ID]
;umid ...  motion will be identified by ID numbers within lovers with pk script
;   0 = Disabled (motion unique ID is not used - Not recommended / Error prone)
;       You can use the numbers 1� to 2147483647 = for a unique number ID 
;
set xLoversPkrQuest.umid to 10219

; [Bed Rotation]
; basezangle ...... Specifies the degree of rotation when required.
; basefrontback ... This option specifies the position as you slide back and
;                   forth how far apart they are.
;
set xLoversPkrQuest.basezangle to 0
set xLoversPkrQuest.basefrontback to 0

;=============================================================================
; [Motion Effects Flag]
;motionflag ... Defines the sounds and visual effects based on actions taken
;               Values may be added together (cumulative) ie 21 (1, 4, &16).
;
;   -1 - Use predefined standards
;    0 - All audio disabled
;    1 - stop outside (not into the vagina)
;    2 - play aggressor's side
;    4 - play submissive's side
;    8 - play aggressor's side during orgasm
;   16 - play submissive's side during orgasm
;   32 - play ejaculation SFX
;   64 - apply the sperm splash/bukkake effect
;  128 - apply twitching/Bikunbikun effects (hit shaders)
;  256 - play standard female voice (oohs, ahs)
;  516 - play standard sounds blowjob (Smack) 
; 1024 - play only pose a direct call UMID 
;
set xLoversPkrQuest.motionflag to -1

; [180 ° turn / / Rotate 180 deg]
; xmeRotate180 ... Corrective when angle seems completely wrong.
; modifed by Acedouble Rotation
;    0 - no change
;    1 - rotate the entire animation 180 degrees
;
set xLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 to 0

Long?  I grant you.  But this format contains every value that may be passed into Lovers with PK by way of a Motion INI file, and describes each.  This certainly beats older LC2.5's Motion_2050 that had no headers to even describe the settings.  Sure, it worked. But you had no idea what you were adjusting unless you memorized what the values were.

I also would like to note some corrections.  In the versions I had adapted, Clannfear and Mud Crab were misspelled. And likewise for some generic words here and there.  I'm trying to make this the best version I can.

Oh, and I'm ensuring that the UMID values (individual IDs per animation) follow a very specific standard.  Some Creature UMID values had 1000 added, some 10000 added, and some 100000 added to their Motion file's value (like Motion_501.ini had an sPos of 100501).   At the same time, I am aware that some motion ID files had incorrect UMIDs... or none at all!    For this, standardization.   I am ensuring all UMIDs are 5 digits long, from 10201 to 15XXX.  This endeavor may keep things running smoother than before.

Edited by LongDukDong
UMID corrections

It appears that my time has been hijacked.  I am currently working on adapting LoversSlaveTrader for those who are not working with LoversCreatures, some features having been designed for LC support.   This means, that I must detect if LoversCreatures is not in play  And that follows two schools of thought:

1. No enslavement of creatures whatsoever
  2. Enslavement possible, but without sex support

The first is quite easy...  Basically disabling the ability within the master enslavement script.  If the 'target' is a creature and LC not detected, bring up a message and exit. 

The second is more tedious.  It requires that I go through all sex trafficking options where a slave is sold or training takes place.  And if the intended slave is a creature... halt the actions.  Likewise, I need to go through two specific menu scripts to remove creature sex options;  the main Creature Quest Menu script and one entitled "Negotiation".   And this option does mean I had need of a different INI file, but only to include the optional switch to allow/deny enslavement if LoversCreatures is not loaded.

Technically, I am nearly done with Negotiation, opting to work upon the main Creature Quest Menu ... after lunch.

Preparation is always key.  For this, I should reveal I have four backup installations of Oblivion's Data folder:

1. The most basic installation:  Oblivion, Shivering Isles, Knights of the Nine, and Unofficial Patches for each
  2. Above, but including MBP and Setbody installed on top
  3. Above, now including the barest LAPF intallation
  4. Above, now with Chocolate Elves. LoversCreatures 2.5+, RaperS and SlaveTrader

Pretty clever, eh?  When I installed Oblivion and made sure it worked... COPY THE DATA FOLDER.   When I made sure I had the MBP and Setbody working right, COPY THAT DATA FOLDER SEPARATELY.   And when I had LAPF installed... ditto!   Erasing/Reinstallation is not a factor for me. :cool:

Today, I had to re-install Data Folder 3 so I could work upon LoversSlaveTrader.  And with success, for the options that I needed to add or adjust depended that I test it without the use of LoversCreatures.  Of course, this I later tested WITH LoversCreatures to ensure full compatibility.  Whoo hoo.

♦       ♦       ♦

Now... I focus upon LoversCreatures.

I decided to see what happens when I put the necessary files of LoversCreatures in BSA files.  And there were some things which I had noticed.

Textures work fine when within BSA files.  The fine bod of the female Frost Atronach was still kicking under all that ice (she is an E-cup afterall).  And yes, the bods of female creatures do indeed appear to work fine when in BSA folders.  But for the basic meshes, that was all that worked fine.

Animated mesh contents... ie the Penis meshes... that's a big nope.   Not fully functional within BSA files, stretching did appear. So while we may cut down on the number of meshes thrown into the Meshes\Creatures folder.... well, we still need those folders created.  And the motion_ini files obviously cannot be read within a BSA.  So if one thought the size of the INI file could be reduced... Nope.

I spent most of the day working on LoversSlaveTrader (and some posting here).  So lemme get to uploading LST and get another bite to eat for tonight.

On 4/15/2022 at 7:12 PM, LongDukDong said:

Now... I focus upon LoversCreatures.

Well...  remember what I said just Friday about BSA-ing the penis meshes?   I stated "Animated mesh contents... ie the Penis meshes... that's a big nope."  Yeah, I was way wrong.   And wow, I made better headway on making installation/de-installation easier to perform and document.

Let me explain.

As many who use LAPF would know, your character uses the LAPF skeleton for his/her sexual acrobatics.  But are NPCs the only ones with custom skeletons?  With LoversCreatures, they are not.  There are six creatures within LoversCreatures that have their OWN custom skeleton: Dog, Goblin Horse, Ogre, Troll and Will-of-the-Wisp.  And they act very much the same as their vanilla counterparts.

So I can essentially BSA up all the meshes and textures with no problem, only requiring the skeletons to overwrite Oblivion's vanilla counterparts.  And that means de-installation only needs removal of the LoversCreatures ini files (including 200-5000 motions), the BSA files and restore the LAPF IdleAnims files.  The LC skeletons that overwrite the vanilla creature skeletons could just be left in place as they aren't any different except some extra content for LC use.

That sounds mighty good, eh?

Totally irrelevant:  A lot of people forget that we have 3 vanilla human/beastrace skeletons that must be replaced by a LAPF skeleton. And I think the third is still not in the LAPF download file.

So sex with Sheogorath still causes penis stretching.

The 3 skeletons in your characters\_male folder should be

skeleton.nif

skeletonbeast.nif

skeletonsesheogorath.nif

2 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

If BSA is going to be used, then it should be heavily noted in the description that SkyBSA should be installed, so people don't have problems with LoversBitch etc.

Um, you actually install LovesBitch 'after' you install LoversCreatures.  So its contents overwrite the contents of the BSA anyway.  :D  Actual nifs in the Data\Meshes\Creatures folder should always take precedent over BSA content. Likewise for textures.

But after that, use the LC_Bitch patch since sBitch was designed for LC 2.0 which assumes all are male, and uses 2.0 type models.  The patch would fix that issue so there would be both male and female types again.  I mean, who would name a male dog 'Daisy'? And DarMeena's horse is Blossom.

♦       ♦       ♦

Well, just so you know, I successfully bent a Frost Atronach forward and took her from behind.   A Flesh Atronach too.  They can use the same submissive animation as the Minotaur as their skeletons work fine enough.  I just need to tweak positioning here and there to make it work ... relatively decent.  Watch out Mehrunes, yer ass is gonna be mine! :naughty: 

But the Troll?  Nope.  It may look similar, but the Troll itself tilts 90 on the Y access and is totally screwed up.  But that's also using the Minotaur's defensive KF sets.  Perhaps another might work.

I really should take time to go through all 130+ creature animatics for their individual headers:

; Animated Penis Updated Ini file -
http://www.loverslab.com
;  - Credits to Acedouble and Donkey
; CREATURE:  Dog (Aggressive) - Pose:  X on top, paws on back. Y head on ground

This way, you could even visualize the pose for selection purposes.

Now if I can figure out a way to also pass an optional sPos value through the INI, that would be great.  It may not make much difference if this optional value has Missionary (there are 2 dog missionaries), Cowgirl (Baliwog, Spriggan and Xivilai) or Standing (a few others)  to some mods.  But for those that may want a better Creature Voice SSP, or want to ensure creature oral sex doesn't make something pregnant... yeah, I think I gotta figure that out.  I mean the only creature oral sex that SHOULD would come from the Daedroth or Hunger with its freakin penis-tongues.

Well, I'm nearly done dealing with adding a small summary description to each Motion INI file.  I mean, I had to go and get a character boffed over and over... SHE IS SO SORE NOW!!!

There are various ones that need repair position-wise.  A couple that don't have adequate submissive poses because their skeleton isn't right, and I found something very interesting....

ONE of the animations for the ZOMBIE has the NPC is STOCKS!?  Yes, the NPC is bent over and it is in stocks (sPos 4704), the stocks actually being generated and held within the Animated Objects .esp for LoversCreatures.  However, the same cannot be said for a matching Zombie-Submissive pose (sPos 4752).  I guess it was overlooked that the Animated Objects .esp needed to have that added... which I will get to eventually.    EDIT:  Got to it.  The zombie is in the stocks and it works FINE!

Now to basically restart and check out the alignment of the 'damaged' entries I noted to get them lined up correctly to match an Imperial (1.0) scale.

After shopping...

Edited by LongDukDong

Hours ...  Takes hours to get something close to correct when one needs to fix animations. And for LoversCreatures, that's what I've been doing. :no_mouth:

:expressionless:  Many had spacing issues where the NPC and creature were spaced too far apart (and by that... I mean a LOT!), while others had creatures facing the wrong way.  These were issues with the Motion.ini files supplied.  For these, there were baliwogs, bears, boars, dogs, scamps, spriggans, xivilai and zombies that needed repair.

The Shambles however... :persevere:  had a mish-mash combination that didn't work; the shambles in a sitting pose animation with the NPC in a doggy-pose.  Comically, since the shambles is a mish-mash collection, one could argue it was fitting.  But the animations themselves were a wrong mix, and I had to get a substitute for the shambles itself.

Currently, I have an animation for the shambles that will work...  :D   I just need to adjust the Motion.Ini values to align both parties now.

After that, I have one more dilemma.  :bawling:  The submissive goblin pose is totally off.  While both parties appear to use doggy-pose animations, the goblin mesh is at a 90 degree angle along the y axis.  And instead of rocking back and forth, it obviously rocks side-to-side.  I need to find some animation substitute for this too.  That could take a while, but ... better to spend time to find an animation pattern that works than to give up.

♦       ♦       ♦

Meanwhile, I was never fond of how Horses behave with LoversSlaveTrader.  Enslave a horse and you get the pop-up SlaveCreature menu when you want to ride the horse... or you ride the horse when you want to bring UP the SlaveCreature menu.  This isn't satisfactory.

Currently, only one mod seems to be able to bring up a menu if clicking a horse, but that is because the mod has custom horses, each with a custom script that overrides the default horse-riding feature.  This, I cannot use.

Currently, I have code in LST ready and waiting IF I can find a means to stop the annoying GIDDYUP!!! feature...  I hope something suitable arrives.

Edited by LongDukDong

The MessageLogger keeps throwing

2022/04/19 22:28:28  [005170B1] [WARNING]   Unable to find function definition for command 0 in script 'xLoversCheckObse2QuestScript'.
2022/04/19 22:28:33  [005170B1] [WARNING]   Unable to find function definition for command 0 in script 'xLoversCheckObse2QuestScript'.

I use the latest xOBSE. Could this OBSE check impact any lovers mod?