General Discussion

Some OBSE checks in scripts does not recognize the xOBSE versions. I had to change a script so that I cound use the Mod again. (yes the script was writen that the Mod stopped working if the required OBSE version was not found. Other Mods only print a warning or they recognize the xOBSE.

The script does not recognize that the x version is newer than the required version.

Don't remember the Mod and how I changed the script. I switched back to the latest real OBSE version. I noticed more crashes with xOBSE (but was one of the first xOBSE versions )

Huzzah!  Making interesting headway in some concepts.  Now follow me on this:

if o.GetItemCount xLoversPkrSPosGroupM == 4 || o.GetItemCount xLoversPkrContraception || d.GetItemCount xLoversPkrContraception || (o.GetIsSex Female && (GxLoversPkrFutanari == 0 || a3ltc.KokumaroMilk == 0)) || (d.GetIsSex Female == 0 && d.GetItemCount a4tcWomb == 0 && a3ltc.AllowAnal == 0)
    return
endif

This little block exits out and halts anything from happening if....

1. the Lovers sPosGroup is 4 (Oral)
  2. the offender has contraception
  3. the defender has contraception....
  4. yadda yadda yadda...

Basically, this halts anything further in a script for LoversTamagoClub that performs the actual ejaculation in Tamago/Hiyoko.  So... what if I chose to make a new item within LoversCreatures that signaled if the creature's particular pose was Oral?  I mean, mirroring THIS bit of code... but to have simple flags added/verified when sex with a creature starts, and then remove them when sex is done? 

If I could, I could make it so the animatics for oral creature sex (and there are some!) which would be just as non-ejaculatory as the default LAPF standards.  And could be useful in some form of Lovers SSP Voice for Creatures... a pet project I would LOVE to get back to.

EDIT:  This could be more difficult and require time to think.   The control script that actively loads the MotionINI files is in the Lovers.ESP file.  However, LoversCreatures only has the .ESM (master) as a dependency. There is currently no means to gain access to the MotionINIs in order to change/add this extra sPos-type value for creatures. As one may hit the [X] key to change poses, it is this script that loads the MotionINIs each time. And I would LOATHE to need this edited.

Edited by LongDukDong

Don't just block the ejaculation like the  xLoversPkrContraception "Lovers Contraceptive Status" [CLOT:01000819]  does .

Yes fine no sperm no  pregnancy. But sperm splash  ( Lovers base or SpermSplashEx ) does not work.

A few years ago I spent many hours trying to figure out how the system works and how to change it so that even without adding sperm in the inventory of the player or NPC, the player or NPC is covered in sperm after sex.

So do not just block sperm with oral Sex.

Shit I don't remember in which esm or esp I made the change.  Think it was LoversTamagoClub.esp.

:(  I have literally gone through every script within LoversCreatures, and found that absolutely no script within triggered by the changing of positions.  Clicking upon the [X] key does not trigger any response within LoversCreatures, and thusly will not allow adaptation for an optional creature sPos to check Oral, Cowgirl or like pose groups.

Worse so.  It appears that there was a SPosCreature value within Lovers with PK's own quest system.  But all references and uses had been removed. Almost a slap in the face saying... Yeah, we know you want this feature but we're taking it away now!  Just like how it used to allow creature X NPC dialog in SSP, but the option removed in Lovers too.

Everything is counted in Lovers. Everything is listed in your Lovers "diary"  last time sex ;   consensual sex and rape ; orgasms ;  first sex partner and in what position , ...

But  If you had first sex with a creature there is no position, creatures does not have positions (from behind, cowgirl, Oral ,... ) 

There is not even a creatures count. And no "had sex with creature" Yes or No. Only if you first sex-partner or you last sex-partner was a creature , or the partner with whom you had sex the most was a creature  you can see in the diary that you had sex with a creature

I have added creatures count in my Lovers esm ( or esp ) because I needed it a mod to ask a NPC if she had sex with a creature or only with humans.

So creatures only have sex.  No position system and  token

I’m still working on this, but making progress again.

About the time of the CloudFlare issue, which effects my browser and can’t load the web pages properly, I started having a hardware issue. Minor, but had to take a break to troubleshoot and then go out and find parts.

What I have left to do is final weight painting of the bottom back of the female shirt. Trying to find the right place and npc’s to test on is tedious. Male outfit is looking pretty good. I never have been much into the texturing stuff, but Gimp has a ‘Clothify’ feature that I have tried on the male outfit, and may be a good starting point.

4 hours ago, fejeena said:

But  If you had first sex with a creature there is no position, creatures does not have positions (from behind, cowgirl, Oral ,... ) 

I understand that... but...

scn xLoversQuestScript

short Start03

; For functionality
ref Offence

ref Deffence
short SPos
short SPosCreature

... there USED to be, or at least some semblance.  This functionality value, I find pretty much no where else.  But this much like ability for Creature Dialog during sex.  Here is a section of the xLoversPkrSayTopic... comments Translated.

; Rev81 Change the creature processing according to the processing method at the time of action
    if creaturesay == 0 && (fromref.GetIsCreature || toref.GetIsCreature)
        return
    endif
    if
fromref.GetIsCreature    ; If the creature is speaking
        if creaturesay == 2
            ; Reverse it.
            set r0 to toref
            set toref to fromref
            set fromref to r0
        elseif creaturesay == 3
            ; Copy the state of the dummy and make it speak.
            ; Copy all the statuses you can get with GetAVC.

set i1 to 0
            while i1 <= 71
                set i2 to fromref.GetAVC i1
                xLoversDummyActorRef.SetAVC i1 i2
                let i1 += 1
            loop

The evidence is there,.  Clearly, this feature too was already possible with the Lovers system.  But upon Revision 92, it was disabled.

BUT... no tokens?  I beg to differ.  I am going to have to do MORE research as there is the xLoversSPosCreatureM token found in the .esm which was created for Revision 80 (See xLoversPkrCleanFunc and xLoversMainScriptStepInitialize2 in the .esp).

Um, no.  For those reading, I found no trace of any three-way system in LAPF.  :wacko:  Don't think I didn't try while thinking about how to actually adapt Claudia.....  I've studied this a lot.

EDIT:  Hrm... I might be getting somewhere.  I am able to get the normal sPos at the end of sex.

sPos.jpg

This isn't exactly what I want... but hopefully it can be detected before LoversTamagoClub enacts ejaculation.  'Cause I can use this sPos to read the Motion INI files one more time... and retrieve content like 'IF ORAL' :D   If I could only detect 'transitions' between sPos during sex within LoversCreatures... cest la vie.....

♦       ♦       ♦

Yeah, it wasn't CloudFlare, but a defective second server.  Um, Ashal's mention of a possible third server?  Heheh.. I kinda suggested that to her!  ❤️  And ugh... assigning weights.   At least Clothify should help with the texturing....

♦       ♦       ♦

Meanwhile, headway for LoversSlaveTrader.   I got it so I can bring up a menu for ENSLAVED MOUNTS!

Fejeena said in another thread where I was looking for support to bring up a menu for LST enslaved horses that ... If you can mount a horse it can not mount you.  If you can not mount a horse  it can mount you.

Well... By way of quickly 'disabling' the horse, I can bring up the menu.  When the menu option is selected... the horse reappears (slowly at first... but it works).  If one doesn't like the way it kinda slowly returns the horse, there will still be an option to just turn off LST mount support.  Other than that, I got it.

Edited by LongDukDong

I decided to compile a list for LoversCreatures.   With this list, I can determine how many sex positions a creature has, even distinctions between aggressive and submissive actions:

Spoiler

OFF          DEF+                        2.0    2.5         2.5+
==========   ========================== ====== =========== ===========

201/ 501+ -  550+ = Baliwog           |  502 |  503/ 551 |  503/ 551
 202/ 601+ -  650+ = Bear              |  601 |  602/     |  602/ 650
 203/ 701+ -  750+ = Boar              |  701 |  702/     |  702/ 750
 204/ 801+ -  850+ = ClannFear         |      |           |
 205/ 901+ -  950+ = Daedroth          |      |           |
 206/1001+ - 1050+ = Deer              |      |           |
 207/1101+ - 1150+ = Dog               | 1111 | 1111/     | 1111/1150    
 208/1201+ - 1250+ = Elytra            |      |           |
 209/1301+ - 1350+ = Flame Atronach    |      |           |
 210/1401+ - 1450+ = Flesh Atronach    |      |           |     /1450
 211/1501+ - 1550+ = Frost Atronach    |      |           |     /1550
 212/1601+ - 1650+ = GateKeeper        |      |           |
 213/1701+ - 1750+ = Ghost             |      |           |
 214/1801+ - 1850+ = Gnarl Dementia    |      |           |
 215/1901+ - 1950+ = Gnarl             |      |           |
 216/2001+ - 2050+ = Goblin            | 2004 | 2004/2050 | 2004/2050
 217/2101+ - 2150+ = Grummite          |      |           |
 218/2201+ - 2250+ = Horse             | 2202 | 2202/     | 2202/
 219/2301+ - 2350+ = Hunger            |      |           |
 220/2401+ - 2450+ = Imp               | 2401 | 2401/     | 2401/
 221/2501+ - 2550+ = Jyggalag          |      |           |
 222/2601+ - 2650+ = Land Dreugh       | 2601 | 2601/     | 2601/
 223/2701+ - 2750+ = Lich              | 2704 | 2704/2753 | 2706/2753
 224/2801+ - 2850+ = Mehrunes Dagon    |      |           |
 225/2901+ - 2950+ = Minotaur          | 2901 | 2901/2950 | 2901/2950
 226/3001+ - 3050+ = Mountain Lion     |      |           |
 227/3101+ - 3150+ = Mud Crab          |      |           |
 228/3201+ - 3250+ = Murk D./Scalon    |      |           |
 229/3301+ - 3350+ = Ogre              | 3301 | 3301/     | 3301/3350
 230/3401+ - 3450+ = Rat               | 3401 | 3401/     | 3401/
 231/3501+ - 3550+ = Scamp             | 3502 | 3502/3551 | 3502/3551
 232/3601+ - 3650+ = Shambles          |      |           |
 233/3701+ - 3750+ = Sheep             |      |           |     /3750
 234/3801+ - 3850+ = Skeleton          | 3802 | 3802/3851 | 3802/3851
 235/3901+ - 3950+ = Slaughter Fish    |      |           |
 236/4001+ - 4050+ = Spider Daedra     |      |           |
 237/4101+ - 4150+ = Spriggan          |      |     /4157 |     /4157
 238/4201+ - 4250+ = Storm Atronach    |      |           |
 239/4301+ - 4350+ = Troll             |      |           |     /4350
 240/4401+ - 4450+ = Will of the Wisp  |      |           |
 241/4501+ - 4550+ = Wraith            |      |           |
 242/4601+ - 4650+ = Xivilai           | 4611 | 4611/4653 | 4611/4653
 243/4701+ - 4750+ = Zombie            | 4706 | 4706/4753 | 4706/4753
 301/4801  - 4850  = Hitode/Starfish   |      |     /4850 |     /4850
 302/4901  - 4950  = Mushroom          |      |     /4950 |     /4950
 303/5001  - 5050  = Tentacle Monster  |      |     /5050 |     /5050

Yep, obviously, from the above spoilered list, you can see that LoversCreatures 2.5 released a handful of Submissive poses for some creatures.  Not satisfied, I looked to see if I could add more, and did.  It went from eleven creatures to twenty.

Yep, bears, boars, dogs and sheep have submissive poses.  And creatures like the troll, ogre and a pair of atronachs likewise bend over and take it.  I think someone once said a few years ago that sex with animals wasn't possible. :wacko:

Yep, I nearly doubled the number of creatures that have submissive poses.  Granted, some of the creatures that were given submissive poses had a LOT of them in the first place.  I'm not nearly as prolific... concentrating on getting as many creatures to have submissive poses.

Er... I will say...   I likely don't have a chance in hell of making Elytra or Spider Daedric poses. They're pretty freakin' weird.  But if anyone comes up with a suitable set.......   I got no complaints.

Edited by LongDukDong

Still endeavoring to make the beasties in LoversCreatures  have submissive poses... and to that, MORE than half of the creatures got em now...  It used to be less than 25%!!!

Now admittedly, there are five creatures (well, four) that have ridiculous bodies and would need extra-special .kf designing love.  Those creatures being the Elytra, both the Gnarls, the Land Dreugh and the Spider Daedra.  For animation purposes, they actually cover FIVE of the 46 sPos category types... though I don't know why they split Gnarl into 'Gnarl' and 'Gnarl Dementia' when they appear identical.

I have had difficulty working out animations for the Imp, the Mountain Lion, the MudCrab, the Scalon (murk dweller?) and good old Mehrunes.  It doesn't appear all that skeleton related as I tried using copies of Dagon's aggressive poses and just reverse them... I would'a figured that would do it.  And I re-verified the Idle Anims esp file just in case.   Weird.

I haven't touched the Daedroth or Hunger... comically having their genetalia in their mouth makes me thing some LOVE needs to be given to them in an odd manner.  And I haven't touched the Shambles, Wraith or the Will-of-the-Wisp.  However, the Wisp should be fun.  I think... since it is mesh-less, it could take virtually any animation.

Yes, those are the ones I have NOT made submissive poses.  Deer, Horse, Dog, Rat, Flame Atronach... Slaughterfish... and yep, even Jyggalag!  He's all hunched over.  :wacko:  Anyone feel like spriting a FEMALE mesh?

So, as of posting...  :smiley:   31 of 46 sPos types now have submissive poses. And admittedly, some may not have submission poses when done (unless later supplied). And hell... I'm actually re-using currently existing .kf animations to do this!

♦       ♦       ♦

I'm also looking at the Summons window in the LC script.

:no_mouth:  Really guys?  You have Xivilai and Mehrunes as humanoid, and the Slaughterfish as a Daedra?  You'd figure the slaughterfish and mudcrab are animals.  But no.... Apparently a 'SCAMP' is an animal, and not a daedra.

Who assembled this menu?    :persevere:

Yeah, gonna be looking into that later.

Normally, I try to limit to one in here a day unless someone gave a followup.  But I won't be actively modding anything tomorrow (I'll be away for some hours)... and...

Yeah, I'm going to be working on one hella HELP file for LoversCreatures. 

Over 30 creatures have submission poses, it has a new IDLE animations esp, so I can add other compatible animations, and I fixed up the summons menu given they had a freakin SCAMP as an animal?  Geez... mis-categorization for the win!

Much of the help file will be the same, but with new content.  For example, it will cover the 'current' limits on sPos IDs and spaces available.  This means, you will know if sPos 3402 is available or still in use by the Rat, and how many empty sPos you have for the Imp.  Yes, the Creature Checklist will be updated.

Also, a new chapter discussing the actual animations in use, how the Motion INI files are used, and the use of KF files and where they are placed.  A tall order indeed, but one that may facilitate new animation content.

And, with some redesign comes a new subject... Uninstallation.  Thanks to how the new release will appear, the files of LoversCreatures will be easier to handle.  Did you know that LoversCreatures used new 'skeletons' for six creatures?  Yes, every creature in Oblivion has their own skeleton, but six needed updated skeletons for LoversCreatures.  The new design recognizes this and if one wished not to have LoversCreatures, removal will be 10 times easier.

But the help file needs plenty written... so I know it won't be out this weekend.

teaser.png

Hope you like that ... teaser.

The dear looks like the ani from Gorangas Prostitution System.   It have ani for dear horse and sheep.  Horse is bad the player hovers behind the horse.

And of course the Slaughterfish are daedra.

They were cute little guppys before the evil Daedra Lords turned them into bloodthirsty daedra monsters.   :classic_biggrin:

I just used the LoversCreatures animations... except one state where I used NPC to NPC animation for one creature pose.  I used nothing else... but I have nothing else but that, RaperS, LST and.. um.. That's actually the only LAPF stuff I got loaded in my current working data folder.

As to Slaughterfish?  Nope.

Unofficial Elder Scrolls Page on Slaughterfish ... suggests it's a fish found literally 'EVERYWHERE' including the oblivion realms like Cold Harbour... I grant you. But according to the UESP Daggerfall Slaughterfish page, it is clearly listed as an Animal within its Animal categorization, Daedra having its own. In the Oblivion Animals page from the UESP, you find the Slaughterfish there... along with Timberwolves, Mud Crabs... etc. And yes, there is a Skyrim Animals page in the UESP that lists the Slaughterfish creature as an animal.  So... I'm going with the establishment.

Oh, I'm not going to say the animations I picked were 'GREAT'... but they work. :P Making this possible was the intent afterall.

I don’t know which one hates me more. Blender or USB.?

I was so close. Looked at over a dozen clothing items, both original and mods to compare weight painting. My last attempt was almost what I wanted. So, quit for the night and Saturday morning the usb stick had a bad Master File Table, unrecoverable.

Spent Saturday, using the ole Win 7 machine to get the stick reformatted and set back up. Towards evening had NIF’s exported and tested in game to check my setup. Worked as expected.  This morning, bad USB stick again. Had this happen with previous Blender install, different usb stick, but same supplier. Must be a bad batch.

So, gotta do that setup thing again. This time on two sticks I’ve had for years and know are good, and have only been used for data transfers between machines. Last time this happened I documented the full Blender settings and install as well as had all the working files (except the Blend files backed up, so not too difficult, only time intensive.

Ducky,

Hopefully I can get this done this morning and get the final weight paint on the female skirt. Only a little poke thru to fix and done. Then, before I start working on the transparent sections and alpha’s, will zip it up and PM it for a look, to see if it is what you want.

7 minutes ago, Melamkish said:

Hopefully I can get this done this morning and get the final weight paint on the female skirt. Only a little poke thru to fix and done. Then, before I start working on the transparent sections and alpha’s, will zip it up and PM it for a look, to see if it is what you want.

No worries!  Heheh..  I'm working on the LoversCreatures help file, a new chapter to describe 'what' is used to make an animation for the curious or those aspiring to add their own.

My current Oblivion Data folder is kinda barren, and has ... um... nuthin but my MBPs, LAPF stock, RaperS, Creatures and LST.  I don't even have BravilUnderground, let alone Hookers installed.  BUT, I have them in an alternate folder so transferring will be done once I get THIS done.

LoversCreatures 2.0 required 86.7 MB content within the Meshes folder.  LC2.5+, on the newest build, will only require 327KB for the six updated skeleton.nifs it uses alone.  The rest in BSA folders to make things HELLA Clean.  Uninstallation will now be a breeze... if anyone actually NEEDS to (but why?).

I GOT IT FIGURED OUT!!!!

Now I just gotta see about implementing it... ?

As I've mentioned and suggested, content from LoversCreatures allowed for certain features to be considered. One such feature was that creatures did, in fact, have separate position-based sPos system.  In that, you could determine if a creature was going for you doggy style or having you while standing up... or you were going for it, taking the beast with it on all fours.  For those who do not realize this, I would point out that a SPosCreature value exists within Lovers with PK's own quest system. There is that, and that a xLoversSPosCreatureM token exists within Lovers's master as well.

I plan to use that existing xLoversSPosCreatureM token.

One facet of this feature removal that annoys me is that, the actual code which used these values aren't only depreciated but flatly removed.  This removal must have occurred during the 96 revision as I have seen content references to creature-sex-dialog for revision 81 which was then depreciated for revision 96.  So I must essentially start from scratch on using these values. And while one may think that this recreation of creature sPos positions would require adding content to Lovers with PK, they would be wrong.  Besides... it would be messy if I did.

Throughout the LoversCreatures system, I searched for a command...  ANY command... that would be triggered when the NPC/Creature started having sex and/or changed position with the Grab /[Z] key.  It took some days, but I eventually found a VERY suitable script.  This script actually returns the sPos for the sex act being performed.  If you were having sex with a dog, it could return 207, 1101,1102... or 1150 if you were on top.

I plan to use that. :cool:

Within the Lovers with PK system, there is a script that actively loads the .INI file using the actual value of the sPos in the name.  So, now that I can acquire the sPos value, I can reconstruct the INI's own filename and re-load it.  They say mimicry is one of the highest compliments, right?

When you have sex with ... well.... anything, the aggressive partner has a lofty number of tokens in its possession, and not all of just one variety.  But one variety that is held are tokens that indicate the Group sPos, whether it be missionary, cowgirl, or ... well... creature-based.  It is first loaded from the actively read 'Motion.ini' value into Lovers's own quest system and the quest's sposgroup value.  After loading, it is then converted into tokens*.  And when you change sex positions with the Grab [Z] key, a new Motion.Ini file is read and the value and tokens change accordingly.

* These tokens can also be read by many plugins including LoversVoiceforSSP.

So, my idea is to make a new script that is a simplified version of Lovers's own MotionINI reading script.  This script would re-read the INI file and acquire a new SPosCreature value from the INI file, and convert it into the xLoversSPosCreatureM  tokens that already exist within the Lovers package. And this script would be tied to the already existing script within LoversCreatures that actively returns the current sPos during creature sex.  Of course, there will be a '0' default value indicating 'no recognized position'.  This would work on any MotionIni file that had not been adjusted or altered for use with LC2.5+.

EDIT:   Self explanatory here!

HOLY FREAKIN CRAP!!!

It was so damn simple!!! ?

After I made this initial post, I did a little surfing... checked out if any xVASynth posts were available (hoping he'll work on Sheogorath or Imperial Male voices soon), and answering a few PMs.  Only after that, I went to work.

The sheer number of actual size (not including comments) for my Ini-Rereading script amounts to merely twelve(12) lines... including the scn title of the script and variable declarations.  And when this script is used, only one actual line is needed!

call xLoversCmnSetItemCount me xLoversSPosCreatureM ( call xLoversCreatureLoadMotionFile sPos )

That has to be pretty damn compact, eh?

I already tested it by applying new lines to one of the bear Motion files and boar motion files.  These two deliver oral sex and should not allow for internal ejaculation.   Coupled with a new edit to LoversTamagoClub that just says 'If you got THESE tokens.... no cumming allowed' ...  It works fine!  Bears can squirt their Teddy juice in you if it isn't oral sex.  You can get knocked up with pre-bacon unless that corkscrew shaft was in your mouth instead.

Both edits will come shortly...  I got a bit more documenting to take care of now

Seriously, you can now tell if the fucker got you from behind, standing and cradling or on your back!? Hahaha!!!

Edited by LongDukDong

Ducky,

Almost got this the way I want it to look! Just a sliver of poke right above a missed weight change. Should be done tomorrow (Wed. latest). I’m where I have to do very small changes, go in game and back out. It is easy to accidentally weight the front if not careful.

Once I’m done, will PM it to you in a zip file. Will include a short read me with a few notes of things I want your opinion on, so I don’t need to use the forum, and you will have the notes locally.

There’s no hurry. When you get to it.

I will start working on the alpha maps and transparencies to get that figured out, till you get back to me.

Yeppers!  I gotta get back to re-instituting all the Greeting pickup lines for LoversHoooker anyway.  But still... working a bit more on LoversCreatures.

Just so you know, there will NOW be a distinction between Mud Crabs by gender.  Nothing physically different between the two except colorization.  Females will have brighter tissue between appendage joints, a little more blue-greenish on their shell (a very light change), and their underbelly will have a bit more reddish tinge to where things would normally be getting interesting.  But this is a LC creature.  Nothing's normal.

Meanwhile, anyone taking a goblin and making it submit may notice a missing mesh.  The groinal area on some goblins (based on if it is Skirmisher or whatever) wasn't defined for any submissions, only if they were offensive.  But before you think... what?   Movomo provided a special mesh suffix for groin changes when submissive, and making the lower pelvis appear once more wasn't so hard.

You just got me thinking about putting a whoopie cushion on Kud-Ei's bench in the Bravil Mage's Guild. :joy:

I think I see the issue though.  And given my *headaches* with the mounts/horses just last week, I think I may have an idea.  Unfortunately, not a solution.  The issue is not that the OnActivate feature doesn't work in a script for NPCs,  It is that the NPCs had already triggered an overriding idle animation from the object (furniture/horse) that skips over the OnActivate trigger in the object's script.  Like the LoversHorseRider mod, a script applied to furniture does trigger the OnActivate block for the player. But I believe that the idle animation from the furniture (or horse) will override the OnActivate script when it is NPC related.

:confounded:  In the instance of Handlers, trying to cancel the horse mounting animation was my main roadblock. I had to literally DISABLE the horse to cancel the horse animation, even for the player. So use of a handler... it's even worse where already triggered idle animations are concerned..

Kud-Ei has a package that forces her to use a book at targeted bench [MCBench01Fall] in Bravil, her book reading package and with a target item being a book.  As this package actively uses the bench as a location, she doesn't read standing up, but triggers the bench. And thus sitting animation will be enacted and skip over the OnActivate of the script attached to the bench itself.  I would also assume that any SLEEP package would likely skip any OnActivate by NPCs for the actual bedrest animation takes over first.

IF... OnActivate functions for an NPC, I believe it cannot have an associated Idle Animation that is built into Oblivion that would hamper performance.  That is not to say you cannot force the NPC to perform an idle animation after triggering.  But with furniture... *sigh*

If anyone else has a solution, I would surely like to hear it. :confused:

Edited by LongDukDong

On activate with creatures and NPCs works.  With dogs, horses, mintaur.

And the horses I use are set Horse not Creature. With find or ambush pack they activate the horse and start sex. (the on activate script )

??? Can NPCs mount a horse when the AI pack has no "Use Horse" flag ? If not they will not mount the horse with a find/ambush AI pack, just activate it ( "Talk" like they would with another NPC )

NPCs can use activators. switches, altars, . . .  And they use container.

And for funiture to sit  I use Travel AI pack.    ! Not "Find" AI Pack, because with every AI pack update he would get up and activate the chair, bench, bed again ! And they always do the find/activate animation before they sit down.

I don't think I've ever made furniture with scripts for NPCs.  They should sit or sleep. And if they should do things while sitting I use "use Item At " AI packs. (vanilla NPCs read at home or in the chapels )

Also for eat and drink I use "Use Item At" if I don't want that the NPC use what he has in his inventory. The food he should use when he is eating ; but in the evening he shall sit at a table and drink (not eat).  Then I let him "use item at" a mug or a bottle. Or NPCs can use any other animation that only affects the upper body (so they don't stand in the chair or bed) .  There are applaud, write, wash, masturbate animations. Sit in a bath an wash your body . Masturbate lying on the bed.

And if the NPC should not use the funiture to sit or sleep   you can create a activator with a funiture nif  ( yes then nobody can use the funiture to sit or sleep, but there are many static "decoration" funiture in game that no one can use )

Why do you need an "on aktivate" for furniture?

EDIT: Yes I know I can use kf files that affects the lowerbody, only the bone Priority must be lower as in the sit/sleep kf file.

Edited by fejeena
1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

If anyone else has a solution, I would surely like to hear it. :confused:

like only with a handler (obse fun) solution, but I don't want to do it - too lazy.

37 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Why do you need an "on aktivate" for furniture?

to set custom animation options for custom furniture.

PS

)God, what a shit site (I can't edit my post with video , I'm telling , get out of this shit)_

Edited by TDA

Like bathtubes?  A sitting animation with stretched legs in a bathtube.

bath.jpg

And in the clip you posted it should work fine with a XMarkerHeading  and "use Item at" AI pack and a activator table ( there are no furniture table )

I don't think it is possible to create new furniture markers. I once wanted a bedroll with side entry but from the other side... but not possible. Googled for a few hours but it seems impossible to create new furniture markers.

But on activate scripts with custom furniture-activators should work fine.

Edited by fejeena
1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Like bathtubes?  A sitting animation with stretched legs in a bathtube.

bath.jpg

And in the clip you posted it should work fine with a XMarkerHeading  and "use Item at" AI pack and a activator table ( there are no furniture table )

I don't think it is possible to create new furniture markers. I once wanted a bedroll with side entry but from the other side... but not possible. Googled for a few hours but it seems impossible to create new furniture markers.

But on activate scripts with custom furniture-activators should work fine.

In my clip, only the new animation for the furniture works (no markers needed, I can direct everything with the animation with moving the actor collision, as the developers did).

OneActivate only works on the player, For NPCs, this block does not work (for furniture).

(In the clip) The script works only for the player (to undress or dress and give a spell condition for animation)

I wanted to give it so that any NPC could approach the furniture .- take the parameter - by activation, and then the custom animation would turn on for him (for a while

Edited by TDA

The OnActivate...  DOES work on NPCs, but that is assuming an NPC is the one activated.  I, as the player, can click a Horse with OnActivate, I can click furniture with OnActivate, and I can even click Kud-Ei (yes, I changed her script) with OnActivate. But insofar as actual furniture or anything directly associated with an animation, not much luck

Not "Find" AI Pack, because with every AI pack update he would get up and activate the chair, bench, bed again ! And they always do the find/activate animation before they sit down.

5 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

I would also assume that any SLEEP package would likely skip any OnActivate by NPCs for the actual bedrest animation takes over first.

I was correct in my assumption.   Sit and Eat Ai options which trigger animation are also problematic and do not work well with NPCs.  You could, for example, have a special bed that has a script attached.  To any other NPC, it is just a bed.  For you, it could be a death sentence depending on the script.  Oh, and LoversBed doesn't use OnActivate.

Eat packages have the NPC look for the nearest chair or piece of furniture with 'SIT' attached to it.  If there are none, the NPC simply eats standing up.  I attempted to make an OnActivate work on all furniture within the Bravil Mages Guild, a mod merely editing the base models of the chairs and benches only to be like so:

ScriptName WhoopieCushion

Begin OnActivate

MessageBox "Whoopie Cusion Activated"

end

As simple as that script is, and attached to every piece of sitting furniture, a pop-up display should appear if only OnActivate would work with NPCs.  But for furniture, only the player can activate. 

NPCs can use activators. switches, altars, . . .  And they use container.

And for funiture to sit  I use Travel AI pack.

Ah, now that's the rub.  What if the script in question, the feature that is desired, is based on letting it work with Vanilla NPCs that already have the Find Ai package?  What if the feature is meant for untouched NPCs and there is no desire to edit everyone that has Find, and change them into Travel?

Yes, an activator or switch should work fine.  But for a character's basic AI where they are defined to sit at certain times of the day... the pre-defined mechanics assigned to the furniture visibly prevent NPC triggering.

Edited by LongDukDong