So, I think it's in KW_mike24_pets package that there's an animation included that's called something along the lines of female masturbate on all fours? Anyway, I want some equality! Give me the same animation for men too, cowards! 

Does anyone know how to let men do it too? I know you can disable interactions being defined to gender, but I don't think it works for this since the female sims have to manually be told to perform it. Is this something easy to do or does mike24 have to make a new package/animation specifically for it? Thanks (;

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2020 at 10:09 PM, BrianLyons315 said:

I want to make my sim masturbate on all fours but she keeps taking off her swimsuit. Is there a way to make her masturbate on all fours and keep her swimsuit on?

Likely not in the way you'd prefer.

KW flags the tops/bottoms/full outfits for removal, leaving accessories (except garters - used as replacement slots for KW underwear).

KW debug/CASP properties can change whatever is worn with specific flags 'written' into that outfits ID, so it can apply this to any use of this garment. Set to do not remove during sex (set to revealing if the 'grope' interaction is wanted). But this basically means this garment will now remain equipped during sex whenever worn (regardless of who) while KW sex is engaged. You can always set it back with a few clicks, but there isn't a flag for this option to be included with an animation to my knowledge.

Another option is to give a specific Sim the Never Nude Trait. This should keep them clothed while engaging in KW sex, Which has it's uses I guess.. I prefer using the CASP setting to keep certain garments on which may be 'open bottomed' for example.

I'd be interested myself to find if other options exist.

On 2/26/2020 at 2:17 AM, landess said:

(set to revealing if the 'grope' interaction is wanted)

Oh, crap! Is that what triggers that interaction. I was thinking it was how "mean" (or, maybe, "corrupt") the sim was.

Back to the OP topic... yeah, I've been starting to wonder if there were any zoolover type interactions for the males... but suspected if there were, they would not be how I'd expect them to be, since all the strays that KW creates are male dogs.

And, not sure about others, but every time the masturbate on all fours is used, a dog comes up and does (or at least tries) the nasty w/ the female masturbating. So the swimsuit would be in the way (logically, not TS3 logic, however) if left on.  But, yeah, I'd try what landess suggested of either using the KW debug set CASP properties for those outfits.  I somehow doubt the "never nude" trait would be honored by KW, but I've never tried it.  I do seem to recall a setting in KW to adjust what it does with outfits during woohoo, as to whether it uses the animation's settings, kw's default (as explained above), or full nude... I don't know if there's a 4th, but I don't think there is.  Still, you might try changing that setting to see if it helps.

Only other thing I can think of is to set it to use the animation's settings for outfits, and then go modify the animation's xml... but that would be only for the uber technical. (read that as: don't even try if that scares you as you might royally screw things over if done incorrectly, but after a 15-second look, it seems the tag would be "NakedFlags" with a value of "None", some in that collection have "FullBody", which [I think] would mean they get fully naked.)

Archived